Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedazzyboi
LearnerPhysconaut
My 10x Salvia trip (light corridoor!)
    #2158586 - 12/04/03 03:18 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

This happened about a month ago but it was an experience that i will never forget.

Me and my m8 (I will call him A) Went into town one day to get abit of shopping done, we took our routine visit to the local drug shop (Head shop) We looked around abit, and i told my m8 about Salvia. He dident seem too interested seeing as its legal shit he thought it wouldent work, anyway the guy who works in the shop (a real stoner) re-assured him that this wasent just any legal shit, and soon could face an outlaw. So he gave the bloke ?10 and we were in possession of some 10x Salvia..

We rushed back home and gathered up 2 other mates P and B. We went to P's house as he has a bong there and a decent smoking room with some weird rope lighting.

We filled the bong with a little water, sat in a circle and emtied the bag which was 1/8 of salvia. Because i already knew about this stuff i told my m8s abit about it and what you have to do (kill a cone and hold it in for about 15-30 seconds and exhale) I go first as everyone wants to see what happens. I pack 3/4 of a cone, got a powerful lighter and i killed it in one, the cone dident hold very good, it seemed to just rush down making no smoke, i held it in for about 20s and let go, it did nothing but a small head rush which soon went.

My 3 other m8s had a cone each and killed and had nothing.. We all got fed up beliving it was crap, i then got the bowl of salvia and crushed it upto a very fine powder, I packed my 2nd cone which was a full cone with a mountain on top, i killed this in one go and it produced alot of smoke! I held it in for aslong as i can, but after about 15 seconds thats when i realised shit its working, and shit i have done way too much!....

I started to slip away as my m8 took the bong off me, i could feel some sort of gravity force pulling me back and i fell back.. At that point i couldent remember what was happening, i was trying to say something to my m8s about it working but i dont think they understood. My vision was distored like the static on a tv screen. My laughter was uncontrollable, i couldent move, the gravity force still in effect. I looked up at my m8s and i was in what seemed like a long corridoor with the rope lighting going down the sides..And at the end, my m8s, looking at me and laffin, laffin like clowns. They wouldent stop. I tried to pull myself back up but this force was too great.. The peak hit me at about 4 minutes, and lasted around another 3 minutes. I came to really hazey and i had so many tears running down my face from laffin so much and not being able to stop. It turns out that none of my m8s were looking at me or laffin, they were having a conversation in the little group whilst i was having this weird experience!

I tried to explain it to the best of my knowledge but some parts i cant even explain  :confused: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: My 10x Salvia trip (light corridoor!) [Re: dazzyboi]
    #2158632 - 12/04/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

At that point i couldent remember what was happening..

Exactly.. I forgot where i was or what i had just done when i tried it..

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #2162347 - 12/05/03 04:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Smoking techniwue is very important. Next time, if you decide to use again, you should try and use it in a quiet and dark room with a silent sitter. It really helps the experience.
Have you done any experimenting since your first trip, did your m8s use it again?

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlinedazzyboi
LearnerPhysconaut
Re: My 10x Salvia trip (light corridoor!) [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2166046 - 12/07/03 07:20 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I thought the room layout was perfect with the roping lighting and such, and my m8s who i thought were laffin clowns just added to the experience :smile:

My m8s still do it yeah, they got a proper hit like i did after i crushed it to powder

Crushing it all up makes it a hell of a better trip IMO

Anonymous

#2172080 - 12/12/03 01:47 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I think laughing takes away from the expereience true(I do it alto though too)... I only see it happens to me when I am in a room with a bunch of ppl.. if you are alone its a totally different experience.  Its also nice to have a friend also take some at the same time as you. its adds to the adventure too. a dark room is great too.. I have hard great experiences while on it.. I actually consider salvia to be the most potent(for me) drug ever.  I beleive more stuff on salvia then any other drug.

I liked your story.. thanks for sharing!! :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom