Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
A few questions i had....
    #2146065 - 11/30/03 05:43 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

My first question is if it would help to trip with people who are also tripping on shrooms, as far as i know out of the group(3-5 people) only i and maybe one other person are taking shrooms. The rest might be drinking or doing nothing at all(pussies)!

I also was wondering how much mush it would take me to have a fairly strong trip. I weigh in at just under 200 pounds(195 i think) and if i were to take a smaller dose would smoking some chronic help?

And lastly what kind of mush should i expect from my area?
i live in the rockies mountains in Alberta canada bout an hour away from Calgary. i don't expect you guys to be able to know what drugs are sold world wide but maybe if somebody lives in the area i could get some idea. also i DON'T want the to be laced with LSD, how can i make sure I'm not taking something I'm not prepared for?

thanks again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: A few questions i had.... [Re: Kingkole]
    #2146259 - 11/30/03 09:23 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

First, having other trippers with you definitley makes for an enjoyable time. However, Non-trippers (and especially mushroom bashers) I find annoying during a trip. They'll ask you so many questions and try to fuck with you (unless they're cool and respectable) Having an experienced (sober) sitter is also a good idea.

I say go for half an eighth (depending how good those shrooms are) then you can eat more if you want to get a stronger effect (but be careful) also take them on an empty stomach. Body weight, I find really has no bearing. I can eat more than my friend who's twice my size, and both of us are pretty experienced trippers. I think it's more of a tolerance thing.

As for the kind you'd find; well, I can't really help you there, although I go to Toronto very frequently (I have a lot of family up there) most of the mushies my cousin's usually get are quite decent (usually better than what I get in my area) Just make sure they aren't blue, or overly bruised, and that they're cracker dry, aren't rotten or have an off odor (which could indicate it being laced, but unless you work in a lab, you really won't be able to tell) Assuming they have been laced with real LSD or some other shit (you can only hope they'll lace it with LSD, sheisty dealers can put all kinds of crap).

Read the "physical effects of mushrooms" in the Experiencing mushroom FAQ.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Invisiblemuhurgle
Turtles all theway down

#2146271 - 11/30/03 09:29 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Being with drunk people while sober is extremely annoying, even if they're your friends. I imagine being together with drunk people while on shrooms would be hellish. Especially if you're the only one on shrooms.

--------------------
"To make this mundane world sublime
Take half a gram of phanerothyme."

Aldous Huxley

Edited by muhurgle (11/30/03 09:30 AM)

OfflineSuby
Deadly ViperAssassinationSquad
 User Gallery

Loc: I'm over here now.
    #2146307 - 11/30/03 10:00 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Kingkole said:

My first question is if it would help to trip with people who are also tripping on shrooms,

I also was wondering how much mush it would take me to have a fairly strong trip.

i DON'T want the to be laced with LSD, how can i make sure I'm not taking something I'm not prepared for?

yes, trip with others like you. someone with-out too many mental problems is helpful. a sitter is also a grand idea.
I'll agress with the 1.5 g for your first time or two. but 3 g is more fun.
folks don't normally waste their LSD to play tricks on you. besides, its kinda redundant. I've never seen this. sounds like a big misconception.

oh ya, bring the bong.
and fast. don't eat fer a day before hand, have lots of h20 though.
now , go have a good time.
:smile: 

--------------------
"Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff."
Steven Wright.

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that?

"I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: A few questions i had.... [Re: Suby]
    #2146752 - 11/30/03 01:19 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I say you take 2 grams if you just want to have mild effects, but if you really want to go for a ride on your first time, i think 3 grams is great. That's how much i munched my first time and it was a great trip!
Alot of interesting things happened.

You should trip with 2-3 people the first time because as you're coming up, you will probably be constantly asking if any of you are feeling it yet, and when you are, then you'll all be trying to explain what it's like, and THEN you'll be tripping.

You should also have 1 experienced person as a sitter, that will comfort you if you need that sorta thing at the time. Smoke some endo if you want when your just starting to peak.

Have fun! Find out how things are for yourself!

-G

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: A few questions i had.... [Re: Ginseng]
    #2147026 - 11/30/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i think u should buy a quarter and see if half that (an 1/8th O) will hit u or not.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: A few questions i had.... [Re: ShamanSean]
    #2147265 - 11/30/03 04:22 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Shrooms laced with LSD ?
I would be willing to pay an extra for that

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: A few questions i had.... [Re: Gus]
    #2147297 - 11/30/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I've seen some "dealers" lace dried foodservice (button) mushrooms with LSD. Lsd or no Lsd, I still wouldn't trust anything that's been "laced" unless I knew the person well.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies