Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
I WAS ROBBED! call the cops?
    #2124415 - 11/20/03 05:20 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

okay here is the situation,
i arrive home from school at around 9:45. i hear a voice in my room and a radio playing.
Before i left for school there was

$600 in 20's arranged from new to old sitting in a cup holder (i work for tips) and
~$40 in change in a ziploc bag sitting on a chair.
i have no need to protect myself from my family so i trusted it all out there.
also thre was a digital scale, digital camera, computer, 20 or so cd's and a whole bunch of shit.

so i go in there and 3 of my brothers friends are in there, drinking.
IN MY ROOM.
my fish tank is broken,
my Mars light is broken,
my computer is locked up,
and a whole bunch of other shit was broken and misplaced. i flipped out hard core on them and 2 of them left right away, a bf and gf, and one stayed.

so i told the one kid that stayed, Dan to leave the room so i could talk to my brother. he walks around the corner and i hear him shut the door, so i thought he was outside. so im yelling at my brother for being so dumb and disrespectful, and i hear a noise in my room.

i look around the corner and the Dan kid is still inside and is right over the cup holder where i keep my money. when we locked eyes his face turned white, the classic oh shit look. but i was so pissed that i didn't make the connection at the moment. and went back at yelling at my brother.

my room is a very private place which i built with my own hands, and not even my mother goes in there. so after they leave the next day i notice that there is $100 missing fromn my stack and also a bag of change with atleast, $40 probably more like 50 was gone.
also the kids counted my money while i wasnt there and they all saw that it was $600.

the coupple that my brother brought over are his close friends, and do not have drug problems.
this dan kid is a vicodin adict with no money/ job/ car or income and is a complete drug bucket.

so im pretty sure it was him.
so i am faced with the problem of what to do.

my plan for the moment is to call them all one by one this morning before school and explain to them i was robbed the other night and that if i do not have $140 in my hands by 8 p.m. tonight that i am turning them all over to the poliece for underage drinking.
which in my state means that you loose your license till your 21 if you drove or not. even if you dont have a license or car you still loose the option till 21.

plus they are all minors which means not only will they loose their license, their parents will have to know, and around here parents arent very understanding about that sort of thing.

so i am pretty sure that this will be a big enough incentive for the 2 who didnt take the money to pressure the one who did to give it back. also the fear of their parents and not driving for about 4 years would help. plus they are all rec. drug users and would avoid the cops at all cost.

any sugestions or commments?

i will not have anything to do with robbing, stealing or doing anything illegal to this kid, so dont even mention.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
Re: I WAS ROBBED! call the cops? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2124526 - 11/20/03 07:21 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i say kick the kid's head in and THEN call the cops. ^.~

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#2124535 - 11/20/03 07:28 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

No... No police.

What all this boils down to is that you are not respected. Invading your private space, doing drugs (alc is a drug) and then doing damage like a berserk uruk hai are all signs you've been shat on. What you describe is pretty severe. And on top of that there's the stealing of some $ 150 bucks and the Dan kid realy put the cherry on the cake.

Somehow this goes down without your mother shoving them out or your brother not only does not seem to care but also was basically part of the whole thing. This does not reflect on you but makes it clear you're in a shitty situation. There's a lot more going on then just this one thing. You really should not let this slip.

Police. No police.
From the sound of it you're USA. Calling in the cops for a domesitc situation (where drugs are involved on your side too) is like calling the SS. Besides its a domestic thing. No need to bring in cops on this.

I'd say talk some sense in your brother. This may fail because a brother that lets this go down and does not act on it generally can not be depended on. (you HAVE had a good talk about this, haven't you?)
Don't think cops, think parents. First there is the threat of parents and step two if needed is the actual involving of the parents which -must- happen if needed to retain or regain credibility. The Dan kid seems quite the fiend but need not necesarily have done it. (from what you wrote I think so too but really can't say) If the couple is basically OK that can give you some leverage. But remember the couple was -present- when the fishtank got smashed and the Mars light broke and appearantly took little action then & there. Drunk as I have ever been I would not have let this go on in a domestic thing.
In the ideal world the culprit would not set foot in your house again if this was deliberate.

Let's for a moment get real on this. We're druggies. (well maybe not you but a lot of us) When you're quite high/drunk the breaking of a fish tank simply -can- be a whoopsie. Hell, you can put CDs in the toaster and expect music when you're way out there. Even thrashing a place in a frenzy from beyond might happen to some.
But hey.. Drugs wear off. The correct way of conduct is apologizing and (not or) settling the damage. The correct way of conduct is that if necessary the people who had been present all pay up and settle later with the culprit, or at least take -their own action- with the person to make sure things will turn out OK. Your brother has at least condoned this invasion of your room so he should at least apologise and promise not to let this happen again, seeing what went down and being responsible as the "host".
I know to most young dudes this sounds like I just got off the UFO of planet PC, but although tragically rare this is actually the kind of -common- decency that's been the norm in society until recently :shake:

I feel *upset* at what's been done to you, as I can clearly zap back through time a decade or so and imagine how I would feel.

To get respect and justice, act. To restore domestic harmony, act. And yes: to correct the culprit and possibly prevent him becoming a criminal and ruining his own life, act. Yer rite: do not let this pass. I really hope you can make it work satisfactorily.

One thing has to happen one way or another: When you're not home, your room's door gets -locked-. If there's no lock, get one. Not only does it likely prevent other such things from happening: You'll feel more at ease and you signal your trust (like: in your brother) has been violated. It sucks, but lock your door. Once you move out you've got your own place. Right now your "own place" is your room. Well: you have had trespassers who blatantly commited theft and vandalism. It bites wind like Bush, but lock your property. If you truely are 100% eye-to-eye and totally Zen with your mom and she's uncomfortable with the idea, give her the spare key.

Wish you the best!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I WAS ROBBED! call the cops? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #2124537 - 11/20/03 07:29 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i called the kids, and gave them till 9:00 tonight, or im calling the cops. im pretty sure it was this dan kid, especially because of how he acted when i called him, and then he called back 2x freekin out, plus he told a blatiant lie about how long he was "outside" ,but really inside ,that my brother and i can corroberate was false..

it looks like i might have to press criminal charges though.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #2125458 - 11/20/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If you can't get any of your money back by calling them cops then I suggest you wait for the right moment and steal something expensive from him.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: I WAS ROBBED! call the cops? [Re: downforpot]
    #2125650 - 11/20/03 05:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

They wont respect you if you get the police. I suggest you fuck them over with a baseball bat. Thats the only this fucktwit will learn. He Needs to have the shit beat out of him so it teaches him a lesson not to steal.

Obviously your brother and his friends dont respect you. Than you need to teach his friends respect in a good ole fashioned beat down.

This is what you say to him.

If i dont get my money after 12:00 Am Tonight im gonna Get a (Insert Blunt Object Here) and Beat you so badly that you'll be hurting for years. So i suggest you get my money back Right the fuck Now.

Anonymous #1

#2125657 - 11/20/03 05:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the cops aren't going to be able to do anything for you. they stole cash and you can't prove anything.

if these guys are your brother's friends, it should be up to him to get your money back. talk to him about it.

if that's not going to work, you're going to have to come up with something better than calling the cops. just calmly explain to each of these guys that if you don't get your $600 back, there are going to be consequences. explain how if you don't get $600 back, each of them is going to have to pay $600 paying for the damage that you're going to do, plus $600 on top of that. you need to make it well known that keeping your money is not in their best interests. do they have cars or anything else that is expensive and vulnerable? anything you can steal and ransom?

you're going to have to act fast. if they blow it all on something quickly, you're not gonna get it back.

what a shitty deal man... sounds like it's time for you to play hardball.

Anonymous #1

#2125849 - 11/20/03 07:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

oops. i didn't catch that. probably bad advice anyway.

man... are there some schiesters in this world or what? how old are they? do they live with their parents?

you could tell them that unless they fork over the money you're going to have a chat with their parents about the money and drugs... if they aren't, the cops might be able to help, but maybe not.

yeah... you've probably got a good chance of solving this problem without getting violent. the other two guys sure don't want the heat coming down on them because of one asshole, and if you tell all of them that you're going to get parents and\or cops involved and you'll be telling both about theft, drugs, and alcohol, i think there's a good chance things will work out. best of luck.

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: I WAS ROBBED! call the cops? [Re: ]
    #2125906 - 11/20/03 07:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Step 1...

Beat the shit out of dan.

Step 2....

Threaten to either call his mother or the cops...

Step 3....

If all that fails your fucked but dont actually call the cops they wont do shit. You have no proof he took it. I say just beat the living shit out of him and drop him in the ghetto and write on his back in black marker nice and big I hate then the n word. Then drop him off in the ghetto if you have one in your town thats popualted by mostly african americans. I did that too someone who robbed me in miami. He got raped by a big black guy and the shit kicked out of him. Your thinking sounds cruel right? Sorry noone robs me and gets away with it. But rule number 1 cops wont do shit for you. Believe me they are just as bad as the punk who robbed you.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I WAS ROBBED! call the cops? [Re: DatDaNK420]
    #2125961 - 11/20/03 07:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yeah the cops wont do anything,
and neither will my mom, who's house this is.
despite the fact that my brother brought drug addicts to my house to get drunk, he will not accept responsibility.
i just talked to this dan kid, and he is denying the whole thing. and apparently his folks and him are waiting for the cops to come around.

if i tell the cops the whole story , including the drinking part, my mom will kick me out of the house.
apparently i cant mention that to anyone, even though she is not liable because she was asleep/ un-aware.

what the fuck am i going to do.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
    #2125967 - 11/20/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Beat them silly till one cracks and admits, and you get tihier shit back. Or pull what I like to call a reverse fuck job. Rob each of them. Hold somin of theres of equal value for ransom.

Anonymous #1

#2125970 - 11/20/03 07:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you don't have to tell anyone about the drinking. just tell that guy dan and his boys that if someone doesn't cough up six hundred bucks, you're calling the cops and telling them that some drug addicts by the names of ___, ___, and ___, were at your house and stole your money.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2125976 - 11/20/03 07:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

it was only $140 that was stolen.
my brother is not willing to back me up on this, as a matter of fact he went off and ate some shrooms so that he didnt have to deal with this shit.
i guess i am going to have to call the cops because these kids dont seem to care about this.
i hate all of this drama.

--------------------
PEACE

Anonymous #1

#2125998 - 11/20/03 07:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

make sure to tell the cops that the are heavy drug users and that you think they stole the money to spend on drugs.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2126006 - 11/20/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the bag of change i had was also origonal, it had bits of pearlite in it, so it would be identifiable. this is probably the only thing that can be identified.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

#2126066 - 11/20/03 08:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The cops will not be able to do anything, its your voice against theirs. Without proof, they can't do jack. If the $140 isnt worth much to you, let it go. Could this Dan guy be threatening? The last thing you want is a bloody feud over a petty $140. If its worth your time, go for it and kick their asses. If Dan is a pussy, find out where he lives and do some damage to their house, he'll know who did it, but won't be able to do shit.

If you are growing mushrooms at the house of the incident, the last thing you want are cops there.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2126171 - 11/20/03 09:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

In my opinion, you have a few choices. Cops are useless in a situation like this, it dosn't matter what you know the only thing that matters is what you can prove....which is nothing. They cops can go to his house and talk to him, but thats about it....there is no way you will get charges to stick on him. This leaves it up to you to resolve the situation. You could beat the shit out of the guy, destroy his things, or steal his things as payback....or you could forget about it and move on. Personally, I'd be pissed the most at my brother....it's his fault.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Anonymous #1

#2126213 - 11/20/03 09:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i'm gonna have to agree. the cops aren't going to be able to do anything. at best, they're something to threaten dan & crew with. if they aren't threatened by the police, it's not going to be of much help. tell 'em you're gonna call the pigs... you can even call the cops if you want... if it doesn't do anything (and it might not), then it's on you.

if that doesn't work, i think you're better just letting it go than getting violent and shit. i'm sure you agree. it's only money.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2126230 - 11/20/03 09:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yeah it is only money, i get robbed about once a year, by fucking shady drug addicts, and it always gets to me.
i really cant stand theives, and now my brother might as well be one.
he is refusing to help me get them, and it looks like there is little or nothing i can do about this.
as of tonight i am wiring my room with a night vision camera, so ill know whos doing what and where.

but i cant believe that my brother brought this upon me and that he hangs with such shady kids.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

#2126246 - 11/20/03 09:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Walk away with a positive lesson learned.

Just thank God that you didnt loose your whole stash of cash, that would have been a major bummer.

You now have two choices:
1. Forget about this.
2. Retaliate. If this Dan kid isn't someone you would be afraid of, I say mess around with him. Make his life slightly miserable. But if he's someone who won't take people's shit, just lay off, you'll be glad you did.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract