Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineOrgasmicBanana
aka "PICO"
Female User Gallery

Was it the Maggot and Mold Filled Fridge OR Taco Tuesday That Made Me Puke?
    #21080179 - 01/06/15 10:22 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

SO...

This really really old dude lived downstairs and had to be rushed off to the hospital a few months ago. I saw him come back today and he showed me his fridge, EW. The utilities had been shut off for 3 months and just wow. He has cancer and pneumonia he's constantly in and out of the hospital and he asked me to help him so I agreed to clean out his fridge - figured the mold might actually finish him off.

I am talking like - maggots in the freezer, so much mold I was scraping chunks onto the floor. What color? greenish blackish and then some that was white. I live in the desert and I have never seen this much mold in my entire life not even close. My bf came to help me, and it still took almost 2 hours. I've been finished now for like 6 hours. I can still feel the crawling on my skin and if I think about it long enough, I can still smell it. I think this is because of all the other kinds of mushrooms I have taken in my life and not because there is actually that fucking mold in my nose but ... I can't be sure.

Then I decided to get tacos for dinner, and turns out it's taco Tuesday. I wouldn't say I necessarily trust this establishment that much, buuutt I have worked in the food industry too long to really trust any restaurant. They're all incompetent, especially the night shift. (also, just so you know, the more you pay for your plate of food the more likely it was prepared with a junkie's bare hands)

Now at literally the exact same moment, me and my bf stand up and race to the bathroom. He got there first and started puking into the toilet. I was a bit later and had to use the sink. There was a brief moment where I thought, "WOW this is super weird I have never puked in unison with someone, nice!" Then I continued puking. Anyway I can't find much info online about mold exposure except people whining about low level mold and long exposure time. Then I remembered this group of people who grow mold on purpose so what do you guys think?

Was it the fridge or the Mexicans?
please, discuss intelligently.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Was it the Maggot and Mold Filled Fridge OR Taco Tuesday That Made Me Puke? [Re: OrgasmicBanana]
    #21080198 - 01/06/15 10:27 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I probably would have just tossed the fridge myself.

OfflineOrgasmicBanana
aka "PICO"
Female User Gallery

Re: Was it the Maggot and Mold Filled Fridge OR Taco Tuesday That Made Me Puke? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #21080209 - 01/06/15 10:31 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

It needs to be thrown out.
Not that my landlord will throw away a functioning fridge.
It will forever haunt me, knowing that someone else someday will move in there and use that fridge...
for food...

Offlineberdinwall
<3 whooooshhh

Loc: West Virginia
Re: Was it the Maggot and Mold Filled Fridge OR Taco Tuesday That Made Me Puke? [Re: OrgasmicBanana]
    #21080230 - 01/06/15 10:37 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

lol that turned out to be a suprisingly entertaining story

but I DONT KNOW...thats a tough one lol

--------------------

Offline420_shroomer
next level mother fucker
 User Gallery

Loc: im where im at
    #21080237 - 01/06/15 10:37 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmmmm....disgusting mold??? I think so.... :facepalm3:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom