Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
woah Turntables rock
    #2104256 - 11/13/03 11:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

my friend just got a pair of top of the line geminis,
i have been listening to electronic music for a year or so apreciate it greatly.

so i had a chance to get on his tables, and i was actually able to spin the records in synch, ya know beat match. and that was only my second time trying. it was sooo cool, just to think what could be done with the right mixer and my own set of tables.

so yeah, i am going to buy some tables, but i dont know anything about them, or where to start, or what kind to get,
but i do know that i want to spin some trance and some drum and bass.

yeah go tables

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: woah Turntables rock [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2104299 - 11/14/03 12:09 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

the industry standard is 2 Technic 1200MK with a pioneer DJM 500 mixer. Toss in a pair of super expensive, good bass response headphones and you're there...

Although I really want the new stanton tables with the +/- 6, 12 and 25 increment pitch shifting

And I hear the new vestax mixer kicks ass.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: woah Turntables rock [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2104719 - 11/14/03 02:08 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i know thats the standarf, but those are like really expensive
and i could just buy a car with that amount of money

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom