Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Acid and Mescaline Combo?
    #2103370 - 11/13/03 08:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Who out there has taken an acid and mescaline combination? I've been thinking about it and it seems like it would be a really awesome experience. I bet it would be my favorite trip ever, but i wont know until I try it. For those who've tried it, what did you think of it? What would be the best way to take them timing wise? Since mescaline lasts longer i would guess take the mescaline first and then take the acid an hour or two into the mescaline. Im very curious about this combination

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? *DELETED* [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2103877 - 11/13/03 10:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by shaos

Reason for deletion: deleted

Anonymous

Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2103955 - 11/13/03 10:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I want to do that too!!!!

mescalien and acid... hmmmm... sounds like total awareness with visuals of acid.  but let see who has tried it and see what they say. :smile:

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: ]
    #2103970 - 11/13/03 10:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zerohero said:
I want to do that too!!!!

hahah maybe you should try acid on its own first  :wink: 

--------------------

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #2103980 - 11/13/03 10:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

OH YEA!! ZERO loves his mescaline  :shocked:
Sounds like it would be hell of a trip also...
be sure to make a report on it...and Zero where the hell is that DMT report man??? I want to know the facts! 

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2104030 - 11/13/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:

I'll second that :sun:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: Help on the Way] * 3
    #2104263 - 11/14/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I was delighted to see this post. IMHO LSD and mescaline provides one of the greatest psychedelic experiances. They synergize perfectly and provide a very, very visual spiritual trip. I decided to try this combo after reading what Jerry Garcia said about his experianc combining the two( i'll try to find a link and if I can't i'll copy it down in this thread, it'll make you tingle). His story was completly breathtaking and he said it was the most important of his life. When I tried it it was completly profound. It killed my ego and left me completly open in a state of complete awareness. Fuckin fantastic holy visions. It is a pretty long trip, so now I use mushrooms and DMT becuase i like the shorter trips since i'm getting older. I honestly can't give high enough praise to this combo. As I said in another thread lots of psychedelics can take you to the doors of heaven and open it, but mescaline and LSD open the door and lovingly carry you inside.  :heart: Mescaline + LSD trully changed my life.

I found the best results from eating 18 inches of San Pedro(prepared properly) and then a hour and a half later  300-500mcg. of LSD. The peak will leave your body on the floor as your heart and spirit reunite with the ONE :heart: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Anonymous

Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: Infrared]
    #2104298 - 11/14/03 12:09 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
Quote:

Slipknot420 said:

I'll second that :sun:  

you guys ganging up on me. lol

you guys make me laugh!!! so I am a virgin to acid but I still want to try it together. :laugh:

I posted my trip report on DMT. look in that thread DMT and ME. 

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #2104970 - 11/14/03 03:51 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ive tried this combo back in the day and loved it as well..Probably one of my greatest trips ever was 20inches of pedro and 3 hits of the plain white blotter i was gettin in 98 i think.. was good cid by its self was a very long trip like 15hours but it was pure bliss and the visuals was very present and strong.. :bong:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: Fungushungry]
    #2105204 - 11/14/03 06:52 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I consumed some cactus juice an hour before I dosed with two hits of the eyes when I went to see the Matrix Revolution. I didn't mention it in other posts (I don't think) because I never was able to distinguish any distinct effects of the mescaline from the effects of the acid. I need to experiment with mescaline and acid more to be able to learn more of what each brings to the table.

I can say for certain that the way I felt that night was wonderful. I do believe it was the combination of the two, but I'm not sure what to attribute to each.

Dosage of the cactus extraction was not exact. The extraction was an acidic aqueous solution made from three pounds of san pedro cactus. The result was evaporated down using a homemade water bath w/ a fan blowing across it, in order to reduce volume. I drank half of the finished process.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2105494 - 11/14/03 08:44 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

wow it's awesome to hear that you guys had such good experiences with the combo.  Im sure it would be nothing short of amazing

It seems like the healing powers of mescaline combined with acid's ability to bring out the subconscious and imprint ideas could create a very important therapuetic and spirtual experience

ohhh and i cant even imagine the visuals  :shocked:

i would love to read what jerry garcia said about his experience with the combination

--------------------

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #2105674 - 11/14/03 10:06 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Does anyone think that this experience might help me learn how to keep a job?

--------------------
...or something

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: eve69]
    #2105832 - 11/14/03 10:43 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eve69 said:
Does anyone think that this experience might help me learn how to keep a job?

Any psychedelic experience can help your psyche in any way you tell it to, you just need to dwell and imprint the idea, and get motivated.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: PDU]
    #2106836 - 11/14/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Alot of people I know have done acid and 2c-I and said it was very much like acid and mescaline.. I guess since mescaline and 2c-I are both phynethylemene's that they would have similar charachteristics. I think I'm gonna try it on sunday and go to the Museum or something..

Edited by Bhairabas (11/14/03 03:14 PM)

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2106923 - 11/14/03 03:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yea i looooved acid and E, so i think acid + phenethylamines seem to be an enjoyable combination for me.

Especially since i consider Mescaline 100 times superior to E.
i really think it would be a very awesome experience

I have a long ass trip report on mescaline that i am considering posting but i dont know if people will read it cause its so long

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2107392 - 11/14/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This is not a cgood mixture, but then no one really listens to anything.

What is 2c-I?

There are 2-ct-compounds like 2-ct2 or 2-ct-7 but I never heard of
2c-I.

mj

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2107433 - 11/14/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

2C-I
2,5-Dimethoxy-4-Iodophenethylamine

The best 2c out there aside fron 2c-b IMO, if you want to read about it click the pihkal link in my sig and find it.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Anonymous

#2108098 - 11/14/03 11:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You should take mescaline, acid, shrooms, ecstasy, and at the peak smoke some DMT and salvia. Use an MAOI too.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2108411 - 11/15/03 02:50 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
This is not a cgood mixture, but then no one really listens to anything.

Are You saying LSD and mescaline isn't a good combo? I have never met anybody that has done this combo and not had anything , but a wonderful experiance. These two psychedelics compliment each other perfectly.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: Acid and Mescaline Combo? [Re: Help on the Way] * 1
    #2108646 - 11/15/03 07:14 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Here's a trip report by Jerry Garcia on taking LSD+Mescaline
From the book Converasations with the Dead

"I lay down and closed my eyes-but I could see, it was like my eyes were still open. What happened was, you know where your vision ends, the peripherery? All of a sudden that started to open like an old time coffee can with a key, that metal band, and my vision opened until I had 360-degree vision. There was this pattern-that dark place that opened out into the vision, revealing....I kept seeing a pattern, like if I could only get enough distance on it I could read it, I could see it.
This pattern finally opened up to 360 degrees with this winding process, amazing-beautiful-looking process. It revealed the word ALL!!!
It was a totaly cosmic experiance. Somehow the fabric of the lettering contained the whole design, the way it was put together, every kind of thought form somehow. It was just an amazing experiance, really, beyond visual. It effectivly opened out into some kind of totally 'otherly' dimension beyond time and beyond physical reality. It was just amazing.
During that day, more happened to than would happen to me in a thousand lifetimes. I'm still mulling over that day you know? There was so much information that was revealed to me that day, like DNA or whatever. It was like infinite lifetimes."

As you can see this is an awesome report. After reading this I had to try this combo. It had a massive effect on me and my life. Jerry used a large dose of Owsely LSD and 800mg. of synthetic mescaline(back then it was possible to obtain).
For my experiance I used LSD+San Pedro since synthetic mescaline is so very ,very rare.

I can't give this combo enough praise. Both drugs are completly wonderful by themselves , but together they synergize beautifully.
The gentle ,opening, empathetic affect of mescaline combined with the magical ego dissolving LSD will take you to a place so beautiful that it will leave tears of joy in your dillusion clear eyes.

I have read that Aldous Huxely liked this combo also( i'll try to find what he said about it and post it). Terrance Mckenna seemed to think that LSD and mescaline were both hard to see visions on unless you combined them.

The trip is long ,but its completly wonderful if your ready for it.
Now that i'm getting older I use the combo of mushrooms and DMT since its alot shorter trip.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag