Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelos
Stranger
Vivid Calea Dreams: Good and Bad
    #2097307 - 11/12/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys, recently I tried Calea on two seperate occasions and had some very surprising resutls. Did not expect much. however their definitly seemed to be some effects.

Experience 1. Ate approximately two grams washed down with Orange pineapple juice. VERY bitter. Felt "good" after but suspect that was not due to the Calea. No noticable effects except a vague feeling something was different which I beleive was a placedo effect. I then fell asleep and had several extremely vivid dreams. Towards the morning I would wake up after a vivid dream, my mind racing with thoughts of the dream, feeling wide awake, soon however I woud fall back asleep thrown into another dream. This happened several (5 or 6?) times. By the time I had truly woken up I only had vague memories of several dreams wich in retrospect were unspectacular. However, I felt like I had several exceptional dreams and had initially remembered them but forgotten them by the time I had woken up.
Experice 2. 2.5 grams of calea were used to make an extremely bitter tea. This time I only remember one dream though this dream was very strange. Without going into details it involved the violent car crash of three friends. They were seriously hurt and/or killed. At one point one pulled glass from another victim and the blood splattered on me. This is the most vivid,strange dream I have ever had. Can't explain how but the quality of this dream was different than any previously experienced. Left quite an impression. What do you guys think? Anyone have similiar experiences?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Vivid Calea Dreams: Good and Bad [Re: los]
    #2100115 - 11/13/03 02:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

No experiance, but id like to know where you got yours?

I heard that their is one kind that works and a bunk kind.. Is this true?

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Vivid Calea Dreams: Good and Bad [Re: Legoulash]
    #2101938 - 11/13/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Iamshaman.com has some good Calea... 1g definitely dose the trick for me.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Vivid Calea Dreams: Good and Bad [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #2101946 - 11/13/03 01:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

What about whats on ebay???

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Vivid Calea Dreams: Good and Bad [Re: Legoulash]
    #2102194 - 11/13/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I would stay away from ebay, I got some fake salvia 12x from ebay before. The quality of things like that on ebay is too variable.

Offlinelos
Stranger
    #2102231 - 11/13/03 03:03 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I can back up CockyMandrils support of iamshaman.com that is where I purchased my calea as well as some other interesting stuff, everything was cheap, delivered quickly and most weighed out to lightly more than I ordered. Great experience. Cocky, just curious how did you use the calea? I have never smoked it, how about you? Thanks a lot.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

#2102355 - 11/13/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

bought a capsulator (something like from capsuleconnection.com) and capped em, 2 00 size caps and the night is much more interesting. Its some nasty bitter stuff, so capping it is the most effective easiest way. Smoking it is really harsh, and not as effective as ingesting it.

Wild Lettuce (Opium Lettuce) is also a very interesting dream aid, along with small amounts of datura.

Offlinelos
Stranger
    #2102688 - 11/13/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

It's funny you should mention opium lettuce because I have been researching it a lot recently. Not sure if i will try it or not, read so many conflicting information. Probably will because it is so cheap. How did you take the wild lettuce, make a resin? Most successful reports seem to use a resin. I also have some datura and have been considering a very low dose but am being very cautious. Want to be very careful with such a potentially dangerous substance. What do you consider a low dose for datura? I am also considering Entada rheedii. Interesting side note: A lot of research suggests marijuana supresses dreams, in fact a lot of chronic marijuana users complain of extremely vivid, distrubing dreams often involving marijuana after a length of abstinence from pot. I quit after heavy smoking for two years and five of fairly heavy use. This was the same time I had my "bad" calea dream. I also experienced more dreams or at least remembered them more often and in fact did experience several involving marijuana, usually of me getting caught smoking by the police. This is no surprise since it was a police situation which provoked me to quit in the first place. The world of dreams is so interesting, too bad we understand it so little. Or maybe it is this mystery that makes them so fascinating.

Edited by los (11/13/03 06:30 PM)

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2107906 - 11/14/03 10:06 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I tried Calea once this summer with a couple of friends. We remember feeling rather dreamy and deciding to go to bed but having trouble getting to sleep, or staying asleep. I remember my mind being active during sleep but I didn't remember any dreams. I've heard that Calea is one that can become more powerful after a few tries, much like pot for is for most people. I have about a gram of the stuff lying around, but assume I should get more and really go at it for my second try. Perhaps I will pick some up this weekend when I'm downtown.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Vivid Calea Dreams: Good and Bad [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2109098 - 11/15/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

los, Wild lettuce works good for dreams just as foliage, smoking a joint of it would work fine. If you do a resin extraction, get a crock pot and simmer it for like 6 hours, then strain and dry. The resin is nice and should look just like opium.

A small dose of datura for me is 5-10 seeds, but people react very differently to this stuff, start out at only a few seeds and build your way up.

Another interesting obsevation I made was A. Muscaria affecting dreams. I have more vivid dreams where I am telekinetic and incredibly powerful if I smoke Muscaria skin before bed...don't think its a placebo.

Offlinelos
Stranger
    #2109711 - 11/15/03 05:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks a lot for the info guys. I may try a small dose of datura seed (5 seeds) within a few weeks, will definitely post the results here if i do. Also considering smoking some datura foliage but will have to research some more, familiar with use seed doses only.

I actually experienced a small (2 grams) oral dose of A.Muscaria caps recently. I might post results in a seperate thread soon but results were less than encouraging. Little positive psychological activity and too much negative physical activity. To make long story short, I felt brief sensation of being pulled forward while walking which was positive, this was in the beggining and I hoped it would develop into something more meaningful. However, it soon ended and only other noticable effect was as I tried to fall asleep my hand twitched. This was quite annoying and slightly scary. But I will post this in a seperate thread soon. Also hope to sample wild lettuce soon. May purchase or trade some in the near future, if I do I will definitely post results. Thanks a lot.

Edited by los (11/15/03 06:12 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale