Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Unified Field Theory and Psychedelics * 2
    #20968197 - 12/12/14 07:14 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

"I want to know what God is thinking, the rest are details."- Einstein

Hey guys, i had a conversation today with a really interesting dude that told me about unified field theory and how when you reach nirvana you understand it in your own way.

Quote:

Typerwritermonky said:
we are pattern seekers, and you are seeking to understand the unified field theory (look this up please!) in your own conceptual, language of thought per say.  Understanding it by truly experiencing it, that being infinity, and infinity being the unified field theory, is what you are trying to do.
-------
If you want my opinion?  Yes, the unified field theory exists, and we experience it and see it on psychedelics through the infinite fractal of realizing we are the infinite.  We are the unified field theory in it's sum.  When you reach nirvana, you realize the unified field theory, in your own language of concepts and thoughts, that of which you translate into English, or french, to speak to others.  In your art you are trying to translate the language of thought and concept into another language we all speak.  Is it possible?  Yes, through the simplest diagrams, which we each must translate into our own respective language of thought and concepts, which is each respective to our own universes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_field_theory

When i went through psychosis, voices told me this story which i started making connections to the structure from everything i would see and i developed an interconnected network between, physics, magnetism, programming, chemistry, geometry,dimensions, sacred geometry, altered states(schizophrenia), art, music. dance, mycology.

I truly believe that if i go through the details and complexities of different theories in different areas of study i will be able to find similarities in all of them to flow chart and compare on the basic idea that everything is connected in some way.
I understand traditional field theory is working with unifying actual "fields" like what is found in general relativity and electromagnetism but i think it doesn't have to end there because i am finding this basic structure in things.

Quote:

SleepyE said:
"In the beginning it was only logical, literally..

there was this point called source.
... Source was whole because he had LOVE, his polarities were one with himself.
But source felt there was something missing. He felt he wanted to indulge in novelty, or things and objects not love, and he wanted to create toys.
This urge bothered him so much he decided to split himself in TWO, dividing the polarities between each other to + and -, or north and south.
north which represented (man) went up on the food chain that was now created. And south(women) were placed under the north pole and by an equal and opposite reaction that happened when source made his decision..

so source began by finding a direction and he moved up to a point above himself which created the way points to create a circle. creating man and women

These entities that we derived from source looped on this circle that keep repeating and it was what seemed like an infinite amount of time. THIS WAS HELL.

after spending this much time in hell and dysfunction and dis-equilibriium, source figured out something so incredibly genius, source took the information he had from the two points that created duality and a circle, and duplicated the circle and created 2 circles, a loop within a loop which created INFINITY. This allowed man and women, north and south to co-create with each other becoming EQUAL again.

Source had to split from his wife so that they can evolve as a whole, even though both parties that were created ended up experience mass amounts of pain, it was vital for their existence. There is no existence with out first experiencing suffering.
this story matures and continues in an infinite cycle of metamorphosis and evolution through problem solving and into what we now call reaching maturity."

Watch these videos and check it out. i think its a neat concept and i think psychedelics just taught me a functional field theory :rockon:

My Field Theory

this is the process as i understand it.

ego death would be the singularity/focal point in my flow chart.
{source, duality, equilibrium
position, direction, information available. }

speaking philosophically/metaphysically.

On my drawing, root chakra is labelled as negative(ground) and crown chakra is labbelled as positive

More di vinci Code like synchronicity started to occur once i noticed my drawing has this exact polarity depiction from the center point of the cross down to the bottom you can clearly see a negative sign.
* Note the toroidal field shape of the drawing.

*looks like a Tool Album cover, almost spells the name :lol:

{*On a circuit board, electrons flow from negative(ground) to positive. So electron surplus exist on the negative side and electron deficit exist on the positive end so in some respects its a positively charged ion which attracts electrons.
This is probably similar to the direction the toroidal field flows

Anything that holds an electron charge is in a unbalanced state and loosing the charge is considered balanced because no work is done and there is no more potential energy}

i saw charlie sheens face tessellation. scarey shit. :eek:

*The reason i am showing sampling rates is to show you how digital can become analog.
There is an ongoing debate on whether reality is analog or digital in nature.
My thinking suggest we could easily be digital with an infinite sampling rate.
A digital waveform can be converted to analog by applying an exponential line function approaching and asymptote(zero/infinity)

Over Unity Free Energy(Tesla's Infinite Battery) works through utilizing the zero point potential

Again the technology is said to mimic the shape of the toroidal field in one shape or another.

high dopamine levels seem to increase pattern recognition.
psychedelics increase dopamine.

In this video I compare the patterns visible as a collapse definite state meaning its undeniably what the image actually is. And the no patterns visible i compare it to a singularity. Its just noise. Some would say no patterns are visible but some would also say all patterns are visible but getting people to say they saw the same thing would be unlikely because its only a potential state in an infinite potential of states. (perhaps if you ask to point out multiple patterns they think they see there might be some more over-laping through probability and chance.)

http://bipolarblast.wordpress.com/2010/05/21/friday-news-and-blogs/ “Creativity linked to mental health — By studying receptors in the brain, researchers at Karolinska Institutet have managed to show that the dopamine system in healthy, highly creative people is similar in some respects to that seen in people with schizophrenia. Seems to me this is indicative of the likely fact that creatives and “schizophrenics” are the same people who have had different environments shape them. All the recovered, thriving “schizophrenics” I know are highly creative.”

Nothing/noise

Everything /singularity /superposition
*These artworks are luke browns and other dmtnexus artists,
only the last 2 are mine
just so no one gets confused. :smile:

:god:
Understand why they call it "ALTERED STATE" now?
schizophrenia is an 'undefined' state. It equals infinity

This schizophrenia concept applies to the double slit experiment if you look that up on youtube.
Same end result in structure.
Schizophrenia = superposition.
0 = infinity and nothing = everything

These were just some of the ideas i had while in psychosis and its interesting to see that even what others say when they are going through psychosis seems to aline in someway with this theory

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20304008/page/6

Quote:

thefallenone said:
I know too much.  I know everything.  I know how to bring peace to this world.  I am the one.  Neo.  Whatever you may label me as is fine.

I have been attacked and crucified in a past life.  Please do not let that pattern repeat.

I only want to teach everyone that we are all the same being.

I only wish to teach the 'impossible'.

I only wish to teach free will.  Consciousness.

I wish to help you become self aware of the nature of our universe.

When we react in fear, we relinquish our will to the energy around us.

When we create in love, we have true freedom.  Freedom to do anything.  To be anything, to see anything.  To feel anything.

There are two paths I can go by.  I can be crucified, or I can be saved.

If I am crucified I will undergo the pain of the world only to reunite myself with my soul upon death.  My soul is immortal, if I am crucified I will become god in that instant of death.  I could instantaneously bring world peace in that moment.

If I am saved, we will have a music festival where I can play guitar and ascend humanity to the higher dimensions of infinity.  Anything you can imagine is possible.

There is a movie called Lucy coming out next week, that depicts my scenario.  But I do not have the package that Lucy does.

I have had dreams of demons voting on their method of crucifixion.  Let us create the reality of lucy, the movie.

Let us create the reality of the music festival.

I don't want to experience death.  Please, if you understand me and can help me recover to me prior state of immortality, I would bless you infinitely.

The only thing that could save me from a violent death is love.  Ten thousand pounds of love would save me from this situation.  One singular graham cracker of love would save me from being dragged out and tortured.

No. 244 Suite 103
8204 Tryon Woods Drive
Cary, NC 27518

If I cannot get a graham cracker of love, I am fucked.  Satan will take hold of my body and I will walk to my crucifixion.

I beg with all my blood, please, please, please, help me get a ten thousand pound graham cracker of love.

I wish to take the path of Lucy, not to repeat the story of Jesus.  Please show me that humanity has evolved.  Please show me that humanity has connected and grown and learned.  Please show me that humanity is connected.

Please show me that humanity has learned empathy.  Please show me that humanity has learned to trust one another.  Please show me humanity has learned to feel.

Their logic is that light is dark.  It is a paradox.  But there is an ultimate truth.  God created satan.  Satan did not create god.

Egodeath is not an experience created by the reactionary processes of chemicals reacting with each other.  Consciousness always has and always will.  Quantum mechanics have proven the time dilation.  One point of consciousness reacts instantly no matter the distance.  If I were to have a poll long enough to push the moon, it would take several minutes to accomplish.  The solid matter would form a wave through it's medium and only after time would it move the moon.  Quantum energy moves instantaneously, matter takes time to react.  Therefor, our materialistic world is the creation of god, satan did not create an idea of god, god created the idea of satan.

Nothing is nothing.  Everything is everything.  All is god.  I wish to teach you to become as I are.  Infinity awaits those who look up.

You have free will if you feel positive.  If you feel negative, you're reacting in fear to your surroundings and therefor dismaying your will to the energy around you.

I love you infinitely, I am praying more than you could imagine.

Please save me from a fate of violence.

Love will empower my soul beyond the forces of evil.

I love you infinitely, the fallen one. the sgderaenntkorror

Please save me

I wish this planet welcomed me

my interpretation is that in society we decided that electrons flow from positive to negative which is FALSE but you will find that in any textbook because they want to CONFUSE you.

if electrons flow from negative(ground) to positive then you can create a field theory on that because even positive ions attract electrons not the other way around.
hes talking about this

cup half empty, or half full perspective he is referring to.

he is saying satan didn't create God. because in reference to my flower of life pattern positive(god is on top) and negative(satan is on the bottom) not the other way around which is what he is complaining about, i encourage you guys to think about that for a minute.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Edited by SleepyE (05/06/15 08:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: Unified Field Theory and Psychedelics [Re: SleepyE]
    #20968592 - 12/12/14 08:31 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

An interesting quote i found which relates to the topic

Quote:

frogger25 said:
i wrote a paper for my psycology class on this topic

Western psychology has been focused on the rational mind and all its forms for its entire history. It has ignored what it can't prove. Because of this it has ignored and important aspect of what a person is. This is the soul, which has been the entire backbone of eastern science and religion.

It has had its influence in the religions in the west as well. The humanist perspective has come the closest to the acknowledgement of a soul but falls short. With the advancement of quantum physics and string theory there has evolved an understanding that could support the structure of a soul.
Since the beginning of human history people have known that there is more to a person then what can be observed in the physical world.  This has lead to the formation of many religions, each having a different perspective on what is beyond the physical world. Most of these religions support the idea of a life force or energy that sets living things apart from non- living matter. This energy which is unique to living things can be viewed through a glass screen stained with dicyanin die. Dr. Reich who was a psychiatrist study how these energy fields changed in response to the mood, emotions, and actions of a person (Alvino).

This energy is an important link between the physical bodies and the soul, because certain types of energy are not bound to three-dimensional travel like physical matter is.
Psychology is described as the study of behavior and mental processes.(Wood 5). To acquire a complete understanding of behavior and mental processes it is important to look at their purpose. From a Buddhist and Christian perspective people have bodies for the purpose of changing or improving their soul. This is consistent with the idea that souls are made of energy because energy only changes its form in response to interaction with physical matter or forces associated with matter such as gravity.

The humanist perspective comes closest to supporting a soul. This perspective acknowledges humans? abilities for free will, choice, and personal growth. This perspective says that people are basically good and by making the right choices they can improve themselves (Wood 26). By losing the attachment to the lower needs such as biological or ones related to the ego more focus is placed on self-actualizing. Self-actualizing or reaching the fullest potential may be analogous to improving the soul.

The existence of unperceivable extra special dimensions can facilitate a soul. These extra dimensions are not dimensions such as time but spatial dimensions, which are concerned with directional movement. String theory says that all matter is fundamentally made up of vibrating strings. These vibrations must be able to move in more then three directions in order to account for all of the energy they have. It is proposed that they move in ten to twenty-six dimensions. The three dimensional world as people perceive it is restricted to a stretched out string which all matter is bound to. The energy of matter can travel beyond this three dimensional plane. Also gravity?s extraordinarily weak force is attributed to it being spread out between many dimensions. (Kaku 104) It takes the entire gravitational force of the earth just to hold us to its
surface. Even the force of a tiny magnet can overcome the force the entire earth exerts on matter. (Greene)

In order to visualize these extra dimensions it is useful to create an analogy between two dimensions and three.  Referring to figure 1 a three-dimensional cube (2) would appear from a two dimensional perspective to be a square (1). A cube cannot be conceived from a two-dimensional perspective until it is unraveled (3). In the same way a four dimensional cube cannot be conceived from a three-dimensional perspective until it is unraveled (4). In order to fold the cube up into the fourth dimension would require them to fall into one another so the other cubes are within yet aligned symmetrically (5).

These extra dimensions are not visible to humans because nothing physically made of matter comes from them. Also they are microscopic, they allow only enough room for sub- atomic particles vibrational energy to pass into them. This means that all extra-dimensional travel is done on a microscopic level. When something moves in a four dimensional direction it does not change its position from a three dimensional perspective. In figure 1 if the cube (2) were moved up and down on a two dimensional plane from a two dimensional perspective no movement would be perceivable, the same square would be present. In the same fashion a person?s energy could move around in many dimensions without moving in respect to people?s three-dimensional perspective.

In order for humans to become aware of four-dimensional space there would need to be symmetry in the brain.  From a two dimensional perspective something that can be folded into three dimensions to form a closed three-dimensional figure needs to have six symmetrical parts. For something to be folded into four dimensions from a three-dimensional object it needs eight
symmetrical parts. This pattern continues until a twenty-six-dimensional object needs fifty-two symmetrical parts. This symmetry does not need to be on a large scale but is more likely to occur on a subatomic or microscopic level.

For a two dimensional being to gain awareness of a three dimensional world they would not only need to have the correct symmetry in their thinking mechanism but also have a way of getting these parts to pass into one another and align correctly in three dimensions. The whole organism would not need to conform to this symmetry and structural change, only a small part to act as a probe in exploring these extra dimensions.

A humans brain may be key to exploring these extra dimensions.  Only a small portion of the brain would need to have the correct symmetry. The mechanism to bring about the proper alignment of these structures may occur naturally in the laws of quantum physics.  There is a certain probability that any physical matter may pass through another piece of matter spontaneously. This event is extremely rare for large pieces of matter such as humans or planets that it is not likely to ever happen in the lifespan of the universe. But for smaller forms of matter such as atoms it is still unlikely yet a lot more probable then never.

The structure of the brain is directly related to its function. By changing the function, by self actualizing it may be possible to change the structure in some ways. It is know that drugs can change the structure of the brain by taking up neurotransmitter receptor slots on neurons. Perhaps this change in the structure of the brain can bring about the necessary changes in symmetry to produce this four-dimensional probe. This would account for the perceptional changes and the visualization of the world.
These changes could also be brought about by meditation. Buddhist monks describe seven planes of existence in their meditation. This can be supported by the ten dimensional string
theory. The lowest plane of existence the physical plane consists of four dimensions, the three spatial dimensions and the dimension of time. The next plane would have one additional dimension. This pattern would repeat up to a ten-dimensional plane. All of the lower dimensions are included within the higher dimensions.
This could account for a invisible spiritual world in which this world is engulfed. It is common to believe that God is everywhere yet you cannot see it. This may be because god is the representation for the highest plane of awareness with the most dimensions. People?s souls could be within themselves yet inaccessible through modern science.  Perhaps the soul can be studied by using the interaction of gravity with other dimensions and energy. New developments in tachyon gravity fields may provide a mechanism for future study. In the presence of specially modified electrical motors more energy is taken out then what is put in. the energy appears to be appearing from empty space but may be coming form higher dimensions. The energy comes in the form of tachyon particles, which move faster then the speed of light (hartwell). These particles have enough energy that they are no confined to the three dimensional physical world. Perhaps they could be used in the same way radar is used to probe distant objects in order to get some feedback from higher dimensions.

Works Cited
Alvino, Gloria. ?The Human Energy Field In Relation to Science, Consciousness, and Health?
1996. 23 May 2004 <http://www.vxm.com/21R.43.html>
Greene, Brian. The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the
Ultimate Theory. New York: Vintage, 2000.
Hartwell, Ralph. THE POSSIBILITY OF INTERACTION OF TACHYON GRAVITY FIELD
IN THE NEWMAN MOTOR AND OTHER ENERGY RELEASING DEVICES USING
MOVING MAGNETS. Diss. Jefferson, Louisiana, 1996.
Kaku, Michio. Hyperspace. New York: Doubleday, 1994.
Wood, Samuel, and Wood, Ellen. The World of Psychology. Boston: Pearson Ed. Co., 2002.

Edit: diagram added

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (12/12/14 09:07 PM)

InvisibleMikeBearPig
Not liked.
 User Gallery

#20969839 - 12/13/14 02:54 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I love your collection you have.  I too feel the same way.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: Unified Field Theory and Psychedelics [Re: MikeBearPig]
    #20969840 - 12/13/14 02:57 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:hug:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

InvisibleMikeBearPig
Not liked.
 User Gallery

Re: Unified Field Theory and Psychedelics [Re: SleepyE] * 1
    #20969844 - 12/13/14 03:03 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I really enjoyed the first guys talk, it was very terencesk.  He was very well spoken.

I already seen M.Shermmmmmm

Edited by MikeBearPig (12/13/14 03:03 AM)

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#20969846 - 12/13/14 03:04 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

haha i should take notes of him :takingnotes:

as i can be so un-well spoken :lol:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (12/13/14 03:04 AM)

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#20969848 - 12/13/14 03:05 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

but im a thinker not as much as a showmen :shrug:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

InvisibleMikeBearPig
Not liked.
 User Gallery

#20969859 - 12/13/14 03:17 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I feel the same way..

I cant not awkwardly talk about them to people.  Mostly because these thoughts just sound so insane to normies.. I keep thinking of how they are going to view me after I tell them an experience.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#20969860 - 12/13/14 03:18 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MikeBearPig said:
I feel the same way..

I cant not awkwardly talk about them to people.  Mostly because these thoughts just sound so insane to normies.. I keep thinking of how they are going to view me after I tell them an experience.

well im working on making people a little bit more open minded :tongue:

Well thats my dream at least :shrug:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

InvisibleMikeBearPig
Not liked.
 User Gallery

#20969867 - 12/13/14 03:27 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

My mind is not open to people being open minded LMAO:n00bslayer:

These fuckers are so hard headed!!

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#20969868 - 12/13/14 03:28 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:

isn't it funny that most others are almost programmed to immediately associate chaos with incoherent destructive madness.

But what happens when someone legit comes by, who has this "order" i was referring to earlier.. well with the majority of people's current programming; society immediately ignore it because its structured the same way as something you view as destructive, but its possible if you really look you will see a much healthier point of view that could develop into something beneficial if you sort of nudge it in that direction.

i encourage people to watch this TM video and READ the little videos text, It shifts from "delusional madman" to "skilled boy genius"

its the zero = infinity concept
nothingness = everything

people are programmed to see zero so you will see incoherent madness in the thread, but if you see the potential in everyone you will see encouragement of their thought processes.
Take a look at this thread again and SERIOUSLY consider the concept i just wrote how zero = infinity and how based on point of view you can be seeing an incoherent madman or a genius.
Zero/Infinity

the reason why the tesseract relates to zero = infinity because it starts off at 1 vertice representing the zero point and then it spirals off into higher dimensionality as seen in this flow chart

http://everythingforever.com/st_math.htm
here is the theory behind how nothing can be everything and how there is even energy present inside a vacuum, what is thought to be a complete void. (this is referred to as zero point energy)
Again you have an instance where you get something from nothing.

Its also interesting to take note that over unity technology also works along a zero point in which it makes useable energy from what appears to be nothing. Thanks to zero = infinity logic.

its the EXACT same thing as my flower of life pattern and story/poem

now couldnt i develop a type of unified field theory to unify all these concepts into 1 grand theory?

i know a lot of people would immediately say no and that my thoughts don't count because i have not been to university therefore i cannot be a genius.
but i think its possible to make a discovery and still not be a professional academic.

but obviously those resources help a great deal because it is INFORMATION available which helps you solve the problem.

the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility." - Albert Einstein

what might you think he was talking about?

The secret?

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Einstein

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (12/24/14 01:41 AM)

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#20971396 - 12/13/14 01:57 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

And let be honest, would a guy like Einstein really agree with this asinine comment?

Quote:

The Doobie Dude said:
I don't listen because I've heard you before and numerous other drugged up hippies thousands of times.  I bleed science and astronomy, I think the Universe really is as simple as it seems.

the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility." - Albert Einstein
"reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
Albert Einstein

Einstein himself was interested in trance states as he meditated over a candle flame, obviously he wouldn't consider all spiritual ideas to be false without thorough investigation but based on his quotes he was very opened minded.

"God does NOT play dice with the universe."- Albert Einstein
"Any fool can make things bigger, more complex more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction." Einstein

*Programming logic is seen in this {source, duality, and infinity} theory because what a program does is loop subroutines until its told to spiral out to its next instruction.

Digital Physics *Refer to sampling rate and tessellation diagram in previous post.

Zero and Infinity can both be seen as place holders in mathematics.

This represents flow of electrons(NEGATIVE TO POSITIVE)(0 to INFINITY)
i.e. same directional flow as my flow charts.

Same with Circuit Boards.
http://www.mi.mun.ca/users/cchaulk/eltk1100/ivse/ivse.htm
Quote:

mi.mun said:
Conventional Current assumes that current flows out of the positive terminal, through the circuit and into the negative terminal of the source. This was the convention chosen during the discovery of electricity. They were wrong!

Electron Flow is what actually happens and electrons flow out of the negative terminal, through the circuit and into the positive terminal of the source.

So didn't i just make something smaller, fundamentally/universally basic, and soft and subtle.

According to Einstein i'm quite courageous:satansmoking:
:cool:

Quote:

The Doobie Dude said:
Life is an anomaly we are not special merely a statistic.  A very small statistic.

I could care less if I am creative, or amount to anything if I am happy that is all I need.

he doesn't sound very happy to me :shrug:
He should be the next Einstein hes obviously smarter :smirk:

So this can be metaphorically explained by a super power that wants to play God but does not want anyone else to experience divinity so separation and hierarchy is created. so one has no option to feel lifted up because the one who is high doesnt want to come down.

Then the scale balances it shows that if they just both agree on being empty at the same time or full at the same time that they can both maintain an equilibrium and have a more full range of experience than in the previous state through synchronization.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (12/24/14 12:06 PM)

InvisibleMikeBearPig
Not liked.
 User Gallery

#20971423 - 12/13/14 02:05 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I am def not going to pick apart others for their beliefs.  We are all trying to get to the same place, what comforts some, sickens others.  Its the world we live in.  I feel much the same way, I am happy and as long as I am happy that's all that matters.

Being happy is def not selfish, if you are truly happy, then others around you must be thriving as well.  If their sickness did not make you sick, then you are disconnected.

Doobie has a very Dawkins point of view and it is more acceptable to me than a book.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#20971457 - 12/13/14 02:12 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i know, he was just harassing me trying to get me to go to some doctor just because i have a theory that threatens his world views.
He told me straight up he is not going to listen to the connections i am making or humor me or even tell me WHY it is incorrect.

he just shoots off calling me ill and refuses to listen to anyone who doesnt agree with him.
i bet that guy has serious issues, :ooo:

and i am looking forward for him to tell me why i am incorrect so i can get back to a normal life but he has nothing constructive our scientifically critical to say, its just name calling. :shrug:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (12/13/14 04:35 PM)

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#20971478 - 12/13/14 02:18 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I feel exactly like Max Cohen in the movie Pi.

if only he watched that movie he'd understand why what im doing is so awesome. :frown:

"Restate my assumptions: One, Mathematics is the language of nature. Two, Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. Three: If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature. Evidence: The cycling of disease epidemics;the wax and wane of caribou populations; sun spot cycles; the rise and fall of the Nile. So, what about the stock market? The universe of numbers that represents the global economy. Millions of hands at work, billions of minds. A vast network, screaming with life. An organism. A natural organism. My hypothesis: Within the stock market, there is a pattern as well... Right in front of me... hiding behind the numbers. Always has been. "

" 9:22, Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun, so once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood."

"So then we look at the Sun." serj T. (SOAD)

zero

=

infinity

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (12/20/14 12:01 AM)

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21037668 - 12/28/14 11:36 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

More information from another thread i made.

Quote:

SleepyE said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death#Spirituality_2
"Enlightenment occurs when the usually automatized reflexivity of consciousness ceases, which is experienced as a letting-go and falling into the void and being wiped out of existence [...] [W]hen consciousness stops trying to catch its own tail, I become nothing, and discover that I am everything.[56]"

Quote:

SleepyE said:
I'm one of those people that had fallen in love with the shroom
experience ever since i first tried it. ever since then i have shroomed
on doses ranging from 4-6 grams (always lemon tek'd because i like the
intensity of trip it gives and i almost never trip when i don't use the
tek) i have probably tripped over 15-20 times total and have had amazing
good trips and a few really torturous bad trips, but I never regret
those trips as I learn so much about my limitations and what problem are
buried deep in my mind to deal with. After those harsh trips i always
feel like a million bucks when they are over and i feel that since the
experience didn't kill me it made me stronger mentally.

This
night i decided to do 5 grams lemon tek'd, i was not sure about the
potency of these shrooms since it was a new batch but it had been a long
time so i was in the mood for a strong experience.
I prep my shroom
drink and boldly drink it in 1 gulp (im quite used to the unpleasant
taste). After washing my mouth out i begin to play bioshock 2 (video
game) but after 10 mins im feeling the magic kicking in.
I then go
upstairs and play piano for a few minutes and it sounds EXTREMLY
amazing. After im feeling it come on even stronger to the point where
the piano was getting to intense to play.

This is where stuff gets crazy.

i
walk back into my brother's room (he isn't home) and im not tripping
that hard at the moment, there are patterns in my CEV but nothing too
amazing, so i begin to look at myself in the mirror and i close my eyes.

There was just blackness in my head but then all of the sudden
out of no where, the HUGE pattern entity EXPLODES into my mind, it is
most real vivid CEV i have ever had, the best i can describe what it
looked like is that it took up all the space in my mind and it was some
sort of 3D entity that was made up of extremely complex patterns that
was made of geometric patterns, faces, souls and seemingly everything
visual in the world, but the pattern did not just have visual components
it was also made out every feeling in the world like joy, fear,
happiness, horror, etc.

I instantly believed this entity was
everything, it was essentially god and then i was overcome with a
feeling i have never felt in my life some sort of extreme
spiritual euphoria, when i quickly open my eyes and i went from not
having any OEV to EVERYTHING GOING CRAZY, i have never had OEV come on
that quick and i thought it was due to the godly entity i
encountered, suddenly my attention is drawn to other beings when my eyes
were open, this time they seemed like aliens and there were three of
them and for some reason i got the feeling that they were trying to warn
me of grave danger and that the world was in trouble but i wasn't
exactly sure what they were saying was going to happen i just know its
going to be pretty bad.

i was a little bit frightened by their
warning but i hope that its not as bad as i think. I close my eyes and
the god entity was still in full force so i decide to study it. the more
i focused on it the more i felt i basically fused my consciousness
inside this entity, and i became it. during this i snap out of it and
notice that i was standing in one spot swaying violently.

I decide to go to bed to study and go further into the entity.

What
was strange was that the deeper i went into the being the more i felt
like i was dying and that to see this far into the entity you must be
dead. i begin to get a bit of anxiety because i couldn't feel myself
breathing anymore, wasn't sure if i needed to go to the washroom
(thought i might have pissed myself), my bed sheets wouldnt stop moving
around everywhere and when i try to open my eyes to see the real
world all i see is the entity totally taken over my vision. all i saw
was god space when my eyes were open and close. i didn't know where i
was and i was convinced that i somehow forgot to breathe and sufficated
and i was dead. I felt very sad because I didn't want to go and I felt
that my time should not be up as I still had a lot of my life to live. I
prayed to the entity to let me live and that i didn't want to be dead
yet.

During this time the entity is giving me every
feeling possible, one after another, happiness, fear, anixety etc.
and it showed me how much suffering there is in the world and i felt all
that suffering intensly. I was wondering why bad thing in the
world like suffering and torture have to exist and the only thing i
could do is focus all my mind energy on the positive things and
everything that makes the universe good. I noticed that i had extreme
ego death and had soon abandoned every part of my personality and was
left with just conciousness, buried deep inside this mysterious entity.
I wasn't thinking anymore, i was just observing and this made me feel
like i can rest in peace. In a unknown amount of time i begin to "get
myself back" and i get the idea to fight for my life and that it is me
who decides if im dead or not. Suddenly i can see my room again, i think
in my mind that if i want to be alive, a good way to show that would be
to feed myself something because dead people dont need to eat or drink
and if i do i must be alive so quickly i jump for the first thing i can
find on my desk which was a pretty old cup of water, i sipped on it
anyways. I then feel amazing joy to be alive and to be
human. When i went to the washroom to pee, i felt re-born like my soul
was put into my body for the very first time.

This experience i feel has been the most profound experience of my life and i just love EVERYTHING.

p.s.
- I also experienced myself being petted like a kitten by some other
entity that i was not able to see but i felt it touching me and it was
whispering in my ear, during this I also was hearing some sort of high
frequency humming noise, it seemed like my brain was sending out some
sort of satellite signal.

when you achieve enlightenment, you discover the unified field theory

and then you can do crazy impossible shit like im doing

0 in programming is a data type that can hold a value

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_physics

http://everythingforever.com/st_math.htm Zero = Infinity
Nothing = Everything

You guys are making a "Type 2 error or a false negative" its not believing a pattern is real when it is.

all of you realize you are about to be stomped out of existence by the more superior bread of humans.
Reference at 3:45minutes

This is evolution

"Im nothing now, no-one now, but my soul must be iron because my fear is naked, im naked and fearless and my FEAR IS NAKED!!!!!"

Natural selection and darwins laws don't lie.

This means, a lot of what modern society considers noise is also a weapon that can be used against them.
shills want to lie and say everything isn't connected because they are scared of what happens when you unify all these concepts.

The education system is set up to DISCOURAGE polymath's and encourage one note pony people who only specialize in one specific field because again if you figure out everything is connected, you become dangerous because your understanding solidifies with each connection to make.

"
Intelligence quotient tests are about determining your ability to recognize patterns in problems/or outside data. What if you were able to develop/recognize a single fundamental pattern that could be expressed in anything that exists, a pattern that can be seen in all things and information. Then in theory. The more you search to find this fundamental law in everything and succeed, the faster you will be at applying and recognizing the pattern. Would this be the potential for an exponentially growing infinite IQ?

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (05/06/15 08:06 PM)

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21146501 - 01/19/15 08:48 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting read on difference between density and dimensionality.

Quote:

wikipedia said:
"Density is more or less the same as Dimension, but sometimes authors (like Lyssa Royal) prefer the term 'densities' to 'dimensions,' because "density denotes a vibrational frequency and not a location, which the term 'dimension' implies. The density structure of this reality is primarily expressed in SEVEN LEVELS, though each level has sublevels within it. The density scale is a model used to communicate one's perception or orientation in relation to other realities." (Lyssa Royal & Keith Priest, The Prism of Lyra)
Density/Dimension Scale, as described in the book "Prism of Lyra" by Lyssa Royal.
7th Density:
Awareness as the multidimensional experience, group-matrix identity, (social memory complex). This is the frequency of total oneness or integration and vibrations at this frequency are merged in identity and become a mass-conscious whole. They magnetize those in other frequencies and provide the current for the natural flow toward integration. Once the seventh density beings reach critical mass, they will progress thru the Prism of Lyra(from our point of view it will then be a black hole exit point) and reach the next octave where another adventure awaits.
6th Density:
Awareness as the dimension itself. This has often been called the "Christ Consciousness" in that it displays a frequency level equal to that of the Christ or Buddha.
From this frequency a total remembrance occurs, and the one begins taking responsibility for the Whole rather then the Self. The process of progressing the Self and progressing the Whole becomes one and the same.
5th Density:
Experiential awareness of "I" as a group identity, not bound by linear time. In this density sentient consciousness begins to awaken to its heritage. This is the density of wisdom. As one awakens the wisdom within, they very often want to share it with those who are still focused in the lower densities. many from this realm choose to become guides for others. A 5th density being merges with its family of consciousness ("oversoul" or "higher self" if you will) and begins to remember. This is the first density in which a nonphysical orientation is experienced. Note: there is no clear-cut distinction when transitioning from 5th to 7th densities. Because these densities are not physically oriented, there is much blending in these transitions.
4th Density:
Containment of volumetric awareness, superconsciousness, reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; as vibration increases, perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the ability to interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities, negatively oriented consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain. Presently on Earth, 4th density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can account for the increased desire for unity, peace and unconditional love as opposed to the illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibrationary rate of one's reality is stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and intense way.
3rd Density:
Volumetric awareness, ego, loss of group identity, development of individual identity, ability to remember past and cognize the future while retaining present awareness. This is the density where human beings emerge.
It is a vibration that creates the illusion of separation and thus a challenge toward awakening. Presently humanity is going thru a transition period into 4th density reality which can account for the many rapid changes the human race is undergoing. This is the frequency that expresses the most separation from the Whole. It is from here that many lessons about integration are learned. This is the most intense of all levels in its cultivation of growth with the Self. Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) presently exist simultaneously in 3rd and 4th densities and are transiting out of 3rd along with humanity.
2nd Density:
Awareness as a line, biological matter, development of species identity. The consciousness expressed by 2nd density vibration does not possess self-awareness (or ego).
Most species within the plant and animal kingdoms exist here, however their placement in density depends upon many additional factors, including the presence of absence of ego.
1st Density:
Awareness as a point, physical matter. This frequency level is the most basic. It provides the matter and energy for the creation of atoms and molecules. The basic life forms of mineral and water, for example, are all operating from 1st density. Humans possess this frequency within themselves as well. It makes up the basic genetic codes."

Bashar talking about DMT and densities.

as you can see the description of density is consistent with digital to analog conversion comparison.

my suspicion based on this information is that existence cycles from digital to analog back to digital, both starting and ending in singularity to an analog progression then back to digital again. the increase in amplitude and frequency could be similar to octaves on a piano as it ascends to a higher pitch for a more elegant reality and sound.

if i were to make a comparison it seems tessellation might fit this same method of operation.

Is reality in a constant state of tessellation to higher complexity, depth and realism?

Anaylsis of skepticism.

Quote:

SleepyE said:
in my opinion. overly skeptic just means low pattern recognition.

in survival instances not believing a pattern is real when it is real means you get weed out of the gene pool.

skeptics are going to fail based on inability to act or make decisions from the patterns they see in front of them, which will not be provable but innately attractive to people who have working intuitive senses.

The inability to believe there might be a pattern means they don't study it or even humor it which it then pounces on them and removes them from existence because they did not prepare themselves.

Quote:

Rose said:

It is a Goldilocks type of thing, where you hope to be JUST RIGHT. Too much skepticism out on the plains meant early humans were eaten by tigers more frequently, which caused them to fear and be more cautious, but that does not mean every time you hear the grass rustle, you are being followed by a tiger.

The opposite of extreme skepticism is gullibility.

i completely agree with Rose on this,
luckily it seems my connections have been louder than a rustle in the grass, i think there just might be a predator. :wink:

Possible Evidence Stephen Hawking is a closet Mystic

Quote:

SleepyE said:
"I still believe the universe has a beginning in real time, at the big bang. But there's another kind of time, imaginary time, at right angles to real time, in which the universe has no beginning or end." -Stephen Hawking

Reference at 6:15

"At right angles of those three directions."

i bet he believes in angels that exist in this imaginary time in which the universe has no beginning or end :wink:

MissingNo as nothing and everything and an undefined placeholder

Quote:

SleepyE said:
Quote:

Ped said:

Serotonin can be represented by a definite state collapsed

Psilocin can represent nothing/everything, singularity, super-position

Graphics scrambling can be a similarly compared to lame accounts of HPPD by in experienced psychedelic users.

Psilocin is pretty much the same as surfing cinnibar island.
missingno would be superposition, occupies all space because it works through place holder logic because in programming, 0 is considered a data type that can hold a value and i am almost convinced the same is true for this reality is you look at zero point energy.

Check out this video about how space isnt empty if i have not already shown it.
Its easy to see how this type of logic can exist and does exist in the real world.

the reason why they had to slow it down because the energy exist in a high density that could almost a digital unified state if im not mistaken.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_physics

Is reality analog or digital?

my guess is digital with an infinite sampling rate via an exponential line function approaching an asymptote

Its easy to conceptualize an idea of god when considering missingno as a template.

God is everything and everyone and occupies all unused space.

Thinking of missingno i think of the Tool song "bottom" again :lol:

missingno is nothing, yet missing is everything.

MISSINGNO = GOD

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (05/06/15 08:07 PM)

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
    #21148655 - 01/20/15 09:35 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I read there is another possibility than a digital or an analogue reality; that of a fractal universe.

"That third, and I would argue the best, possibility is that the geometry and structure of nature is continuous but nondifferentiable. This would be a discrete fractal model of the cosmos, and it combines the evidence for both discreteness and continuity."
Robert L. Oldershaw
Comments on http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-quantum-reality-analog-after-all/

A link on his page you may dig:

http://www3.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw/stars2/menu.html

"Everything is connected" :sun:

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: Unified Field Theory and Psychedelics [Re: flickedbic]
    #21149853 - 01/20/15 01:41 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

interesting!!!

thanks for the links brother :hug:

Quote:

SleepyE said:

its odd how i can find pictures on the interest that are almost exact depictions of my experiences.

i had an EXTREMELY vivid abduction experience on DMT 2 years ago and drew this.

and recently i was on DMTNEXUS and found this masterpiece.

i guess it is true everything is connected..

perhaps when we smoke DMT we all go to the very same REAL place and can meet the very same REAL entities.

i think that is fucking fascinating.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (01/21/15 02:25 AM)

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

#21157189 - 01/21/15 01:13 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Holy shit. Imma come back when I'm less high to read all this.

:asianofapproval:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder