Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations?
    #2093051 - 11/11/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I have had the fortune to try some really good acid. One blotter is enough to totally blow me away.
I been thinking. What exactly is happening to me that makes me see all this crazy far out shit. I was laying on my friends bed feeling messed up and watched the intense trailers my hands and arms produced when i noticed that the color red from the painting over his bed started to come out of the painting in the form of a very big and very noticeable red smoky cloud of paint.
I mean it wasn't just swirling around on the painting itself but it was actually 3 dimensional. I remember stretching my arm up to touch the cloud.

Things are just so fucking out of control when i trip its not even funny. When i went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. The entire world was moving like the ground was made out of water and everything moved like big waves. Totally crazy. I have so many examples of really weird and super intense hallucinations.

How can my eyes deceive me so incredibly much?

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #2093241 - 11/11/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I love the visuals I get from LSD. Some of my friends say they don't get visuals. If that's true, I think they are missing out. I get intense visuals from mushrooms too. Tiles really made me see waves. Look at the ground where there are tiles. The cracks between them are usually the peaks of the waves.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2093264 - 11/11/03 04:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

this is why^^^ ,its a lot bigger than dmt and psilocin.so it can avtivate more neurotransmitters. if you take like 4-5 hits your guaranteed to have the best visuals of your life.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Infrared]
    #2093296 - 11/11/03 04:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Two hits gave me a hardcore body buzz and great mind fuck, but the only visuals I got were breathing wall type visuals. I went to see Matrix Revolution and the words on the screen before the movie looked as if I were looking at them from underwater. By the way, Matrix Revolution is an awesome movie to see while tripping.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2093326 - 11/11/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

what kind were they? blotters are weak today, you have to take like 5 to have a good trip.

--------------------

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #2093358 - 11/11/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

People must really get crappy acid. The visuals is get is nothing short of mind-blowing. Its not like i have to stare at something to see them they are all over the place almost all the time. On shrooms i can get pretty good visuals but if i want them to get really intense i have to stare for a while on something, acid is nothing like that. Its just unbelievable. When i try to tell people what i have seen they look at me in disbelieve and its really bugging me.

I just wish that every one in this world could have seen the things i have seen for just a short while. Its not like i felt enlightened or anything but the auditory and visual hallucinations i got beats the hell out of anything in a theme park thats for god damn sure.

My friend who gave me the acid told me later that he never ingested more then half a blotter.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2093415 - 11/11/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

They were blotter. The Eyes.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2093614 - 11/11/03 05:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I would say that one dose of shrooms--(1/8th cubes) gives me 10 times more visuals then one dose of anykind of the acid I've dropped. I got a hold of some dank Microdots like 4 years ago as well as some of those blue gels and I still had to eat up to 3-4 to match the visuals from shrooms. I dont know how much acid there was in 1 dose back in the 60's...but dose per dose, I flat out hallucinate alot more from shrooms. 1 hit of Cid usually gets me trails breathing walls body buzz which is sometimes all I want if Im doin a music session or hittin up a rave.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: orizon]
    #2093836 - 11/11/03 07:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Deepblue, i only have expierence with blotter from 00 - today, but the stuff that was out this summer/fall is quite stronger then the stuff i was sampling in 00-01. 1 hit of the flies got me to where i wanted to be, anymore then that and it might of been too much for me. Where as i would regularly eat 2-4 hits in the past. It could also bee i havent taken lsd in the 2 year break.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: baraka]
    #2093912 - 11/11/03 07:30 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i havent taken any acid recently because i cant find any, but from what i hear most of the blotters going around today are weak. from like 96-01 there were tons of good ass hits. i took 1 blue ufo in 01 and i had awesome visuals, they were like dripping blue probably like 150-200 mics a piece. IMO you arent really having an acid trip unless you take 500 mics. 800-1000 is when the fun starts happening :grin:

--------------------

Offlinef8L
Triumph

Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: baraka]
    #2093932 - 11/11/03 07:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I found the hallucinations on shrooms are not comparable to LSD hallucinations. With shrooms, you will almost always see an object for what it is-- ie. I'm looking at my fingers, but there's a motion blur when I wave my hand, or I'm looking at a paining that seems to jump out. But on LSD, you could have crazy ass hallucinations like sound waves that you can see and things happening or objects appearing that aren't really there.. Would you guys agree?

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: f8L]
    #2094345 - 11/11/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I disagree for the most part. Iv'e seen crazier and more hallucinations on shrooms than I have on LSD. Its alot harder to try and take down 4 doses (half an ounce!!!) of shrooms than it is to just place 4 tabs on your tounge (or cut your tabs bigger). My friend used to measure out this liquid he got and we took 900 mics a piece. It was a great night. Of couse we hallucinated a bunch and I would go into my trip report but I never really like to give half ass reports and my reports take atleast 20 minutes to read. I have a diary where I keep them all. I totally agree with you DeepBlue. I wish I can share with the world the experiences I have had on psychadelics first handlingly. And I would love to first handingly enjoy the experiences of every single person who has tripped. (that would take a few centurues if I was goin 24 hours a day so I think I'd have to singe some people out hehe). ANyways they are both definately differnt drugs but if somebody asked me to compare LSD to any other drug I would have to say shrooms. As far as the actual trip goes, I have to say that they each have there benefits...but after the peak, I feel so eaten up from acid. Shrooms I just float into a sleep when they begin to wear off. But Acid hangover is a killer. When you dosed at 10 the night before and are still awake the next day at 1200 it sucks. And its not like you feel the body buzz at all anymore...you just cant sleep. "Tired but Wired" and even after you finally pass out and wake up from your 12 hour slumber, there is still some hangover. I also sometimes feel incredibly dirty. Like just all over my body and in my house just dirt!!! showers dont solve this. I have felt big time depression before as well. Shrooms are so natural and the day after I just feel reborn or the same I did before I dosed.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: f8L]
    #2095197 - 11/12/03 12:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i've seen cops that weren't there when i was on shrooms. like, i really thought they were real. and i thought the guns were real. and i thought they were really pointed at me. and i really thought i was god. and i really thought i was dieing and then dead. i had a really really bad trip.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2095688 - 11/12/03 03:58 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I like what Leary said:

"Acid is a new way to think"

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA
    #2096045 - 11/12/03 07:09 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Deepblue: I couldn't imagine taking over 2 hits of the grey-backed fractals from bonaroo.. its really sad to know that people have to experience weak acid.. I consider myself blessed to get ahold of those fractals though..

Offlinebluedolphin

#2096181 - 11/12/03 07:43 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
what kind were they? blotters are weak today, you have to take like 5 to have a good trip.

This summer I had some weak acid (double-sided fractals & tie-dyes)

In the last couple of months I've had some great acid (fly blotter and unknown purple blotter)!

I certainly don't need 5 hits to have a good trip if the hits are legit.

I've had some pretty intense visuals on 1.5 hits of purple blotter: Drawing 3 dimensional solar systems in front of my face with my finger. And on just over 1 hit of fly blotter: Erowid art on my monitor morphing, flowing, with incredible detail, and rising up out of my monitor into 3D space (this was about 8 hours after dosing too).

I agree LSD gives the best visuals. The detail, color, and dimension of it can't be matched.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: bluedolphin]
    #2097914 - 11/12/03 04:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I took 3 hit's of good cid the other day and it was sooo incredible.. I'd halucinated off 2 of these same hit's but this was insane.. I watched these prism like object's that had triangular window's at each of the corner's which would open and close mechanicaly revealing little symbols and picture's inside of them or door way's which would lead to other similar rooms.. It then morphed and changed into a DNA strand from the side but looked like a cosmic lotus blooming from the top.. It was like watching a thousand forms take shape and come to life in front of your eye's featuring colours that there aren't even names for.. I love acid.. I find it can get you much higher than shrooms..

Edited by Bhairabas (11/12/03 04:06 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2101823 - 11/13/03 01:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting theory about this in Arthur Janovs "The primal scream". Says the more neurotic you are, the more repressed feelings and fear you have of them, the more your mind creates symbolic flights of fantasy to symbolise them or avoid facing them.

The less neurotic you are the less psychedelics affect you - they simply produce an enhanced perception and a greater emotional intensity.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2101841 - 11/13/03 01:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I'm about to go on a cid trip havent done it in 3 years.

interestingly enough I've changed more in the last 3 years than the entire duration of my life. It will be interesting to see the differences in my state of mind and how that unfolds the trip and what I get out of it.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: LSD what is producing those unbelievable hallucinations? [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #2104861 - 11/14/03 03:02 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The visuals are because Acid turns off(at least dampens) the "Raphe cells"

What do these cells  do you ask??????
(this is the REALLY trippy part!!!!!!)

These Cells DAMPEN activity in the "higher" thinking areas of the brain, and in some of the oldest parts of the brain.

So,  as my friend Andrew says, "Ive been inhbiting my inhibitors that have been inhibiting me."

trippy huh :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder