Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineguitarmon
musician

interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics?
    #2081992 - 11/07/03 06:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Not in our lifetimes will our primative technology be advanced enough to drag our delicate shells fast enough thru space for any real significant space exploration. Why even try to drag our fragile bodies around anyway ... when it might be possible to travel with only our minds?

Do you think its possible to travel and/or visit other dimensions and/or places via the use/help of shrooms/acid or whatever drugs? Traveling using the mind/consciousness?

Similar to how the 'spice' was used in the DUNE novels? (not sure if thats exactly what the 'spice' was used for ... but anyways *shrug*)

String theory states that there are multiple dimensions all around us ... very close to us ... we just can see or get to them.

If you can 'think' it, or 'conceptualize it' ... than its theoretically possible ... right?

To be honest with ya'll ... this is one of the reasons I wanted to use shrooms ... to explore, not only my mind ... but the universe and its mysteries. I think its possible. I mean to try ... I guess thats where the term psyconaut came from.

What are your thoughts ... and/or experiences?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: guitarmon]
    #2082199 - 11/07/03 07:53 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

remote viewing?

--------------------
http://heffter.org

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: motaman]
    #2082286 - 11/07/03 08:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That is exactly what I think we do when we take psychedelics.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2082328 - 11/07/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I think the use of psychadelics can help open us up to clearing the chakras, and thus, with time, activating the merkaba. The merkaba translates to counter-rotating fields of light, and is the interdimensional vehicle our spirit uses for travel. Most humans on Earth currently have non-functioning merkabas, but the process of activating them is as simple as breathing properly. To have a fully activated merkaba while still in physical form might result in the ability to travel the universe, one can only speculate.. but for certain, it is a potent vehicle of the inner spirit for exploring the endless realms of space.
I think that, intuition tells me at least.. that while we reside in the 3rd density, our bodies are not capable of withstanding long distance space travel. However, upon entrance to the 4th density, our subatomic frequency is at a much higher rate, often accompanied by the proper functioning of clear chakras, and thus of functioning merkaba. It is my understanding that UFOs, or beamships as they like to call them, are a sort of external technology, that functions on the same principle of the merkaba. Only in pure spirit form (5th density and above) would the merkabas be fully activated and able to be used for interstellar travel. However, this may or may not be the case.

--------------------

OfflineNewSpore
Just Starting toSee the Light

#2082394 - 11/07/03 09:30 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting topic. Skip started using them for travel and clearing as well.
He has noticed over the last few months the clarity in his mind is detailed when he is tripping, dreaming or as some feel, traveling.
Lessons come in hordes and take months to figure out and incorporate into his life. Thus information feels more like channeled.
The Chakra and their auras as well as energy in chi gung has been increasing since he uses sacraments.

As far as traveling I feel we do not go anywhere, we just blend or melt into the surrounding energy. If you are one with it, can you not see all it has encompassed?

--------------------
Be in truth and watch the magic happen.
SBP TEK

OfflinePsychogenik
CerebellumDamage<--

Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: NewSpore]
    #2082634 - 11/07/03 10:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

lucid dreaming is another alternative to explore other dimensions.

--------------------
I'll eat myself if i have to!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: Psychogenik]
    #2082638 - 11/07/03 10:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

as well as astral projection

--------------------

Offlinestudent
Stranger

Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: NewSpore]
    #2082683 - 11/07/03 11:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i have seen the universe on mushrooms. i have warped time.
it is all in your head. we know everything we need to know, it is only a matter of realization. you can go to any place in any time if you let yourself go. psychedelics are simply a tool to let yourself go, to realize what you know.
however there are two problems with traveling by psychedelics.
-one is that your body cannot come along. and in our normal lives that makes the whole journey invalid. i know that i was in another part of the universe, but the pictures can ever be developed. without physical proof, you were never there in the eyes of the world. (at least until the world accepts the power of psychedelics)
-the other is that you are changed forever once you travel. my travels have shown me infinite possibilities. but every time i travel it is harder to accept the reality shoved down my throat here. I started out wanting to be a physicist to understand time. now i want to be a shaman to understand time. my reality changed as my perception of time did. i realized that there is no place in academia for my views. they are not written in a hundred dollar book by some scientist who read other scientists' books. my thirst for understanding will never again be quenched in a lecture hall. science has lost its importance. it is only trivia and factoids compared to experiencing the infinite first hand.

warning-

before travelling with psyhedelics, decide what you want in life. the choice between acceptance and understanding seems glaringly obvious before you leave. but you never come back to what you left. in this society the only acceptable knowledge is gained by building on others ideas. to gain a different view of reality and base truth on that is unacceptable when achieved through psychedelics. travelling by psychedelics can not be half done. it is all or nothing. choose wisely.

travel safe
student

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2082699 - 11/07/03 11:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

On Salvia once (nearly 1/4g of 10x) I was "sucked" out of the back of my head and started to zoom away from myself. Out through the roof then the atmosphere then the planets, stars, galaxies, and finally out until everything was a dot of light.

It all looked very real. I was scared at the time of suffocating so I held my breath the whole time :smirk:

Oh, and when everything was a point, I could still see the back of my head. Kind of like the Infinite Perspective Vortex or something.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: trendal]
    #2082966 - 11/08/03 01:22 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If our conscienceness is entangled in the quantum world, and i believe it is, and these dimensions are of the quantum world or can be accessed through that world, then it might be that the more aware we become of our own conscienceness the more aware we might become of these other "places". Lately i've been considering the possibility that our conscienceness isnt really in us, but everywhere, and our brains merely process reality itself but are also reality itself, and even our memory isnt so much stored in our brain, but everywhere, and our brain just accesses that everywhere when we remember or think or anything...its hard to articulate this all in a sensible way, i apologize if the idea is not clearly written, but i can clearly conceptialize it. Basically everything is energy, or organizational patterns of energy, and maybe conscienceness is just the act of organising. Its all like a painting, i can organize the paint in patterns and colors that display anything really, even the illusion of motion, or maybe mostion is the visable reorganization of energy, but whats important here is its all still just paint. Its the colors and patterns that form the reality.
Sincerely,
That which is, and has no choice but to be

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: ZenGecko]
    #2082990 - 11/08/03 01:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This is all very interesting but as the sceptic I have to wonder how you KNOW that you actually explored anything that is real. How do you KNOW that you were not just imagining things without actaully going once to know what there is..

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #2083305 - 11/08/03 06:31 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mntlfngrs said:
This is all very interesting but as the sceptic I have to wonder how you KNOW that you actually explored anything that is real. How do you KNOW that you were not just imagining things without actaully going once to know what there is..

Well, how can you KNOW that you are on a computer right now? How can you KNOW that the memories you have of what happened in your past you actually experienced? How do you know that we aren't all just imagining all of this?

Waking up to this every day doesn't equate into "knowing" that this is reality, the Truth. We might have little measuring sticks and fancy mirrors that let us observe things and such, but this could all very well be a dream. The moment we are in right now is the only thing that we "know" is happening to us. We have memories of the past, and they could have very well just been imagined.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #2083349 - 11/08/03 07:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I think it is possible, that entheogens could allowed you to travel to other dimensions (kind of astraly projecting), I had 2 traveling experiences with shrooms.
1) I was looking at a clod and them voom bamm, I was in the cloud.
2)I was in my room and keep changing position in the room almost instantly, very confusing.
But I have no control with these travels, that?s the problem.

--------------------

OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: LOBO]
    #2085808 - 11/09/03 01:52 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I doubt anyone's conscienceness really goes to another dimension, and think that what is happening is all in our heads, but why would whats happening inside our head be anyless real, then whats happening outside of it? So um basically i don't know, and wouldn't be suprised probably no matter the answer. Mommy!!! there is a DMT entity under my bed!!!....leave a light on please.
Sincerely,
That which is, and has no choice but to be.

Offlineguitarmon
musician

#2086196 - 11/09/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting. Sure, remote viewing or astral projection ... whatever. Who is to say that the normal way of 'being' in some other dimensions isn't an 'energy' or 'spirit' form, if you will. I think that if you can conceive or imagine it ... its possible.

And to those who think our conciousness never leaves our 'skulls' ... sure thats possible. But look at it like this ... just in the same way that the macro-cosmic universe expands endlessly on big spectrum ... so does the micro-cosmic universe in the opposite direction in a smaller scale (its doesn't stop at the quarks or 'strings' ... they have to made up of even smaller particles... and on ... and on ... into infinity).

There could be limitless universes, dimensions, and realities just inside your tiny skull.

OfflineZenGecko
enthusiast
    #2088139 - 11/10/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

well string theory says everything is fundamentally made up of tiny vibrating superstrings or something, but the holographic theory says that those strings are actually composed of planek tiles, that are basically the equivelent of 1's and 0's strung together, that is, that fundementially everything is just actually information. They even say that the surface of an object somehow contains all the info needed to construct the entire object. all very strange, but something about the holographic theory, just seems right to me, i dont know why.
Sincerely,
That which is, and has no choice but to be

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
    #2088447 - 11/10/03 02:23 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

where can I do some reading on the holographic theory?

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: trendal]
    #2088994 - 11/10/03 10:03 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I was scared at the time of suffocating so I held my breath the whole time

once you leave the meat there is no need to breathe anymore.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2089754 - 11/10/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Disregarding all the blather, not one verifiable piece of data about any planet in our solar system has come from psychedelic journeying. END OF STORY.

*Please - no more faulty references to the Dogon tribe.*

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblemuhurgle
Turtles all theway down

Re: interdimensional/interstellar travel via psychedelics? [Re: Swami]
    #2089840 - 11/10/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Interstellar travel wouldn't really take you to any planet in this solar system which explains why we're not getting any data on them.

Of course, psychedelics can only take you on an interstellar travel. Maybe you'll keep within the boundaries of the solar system if you water it down a bit. You'd probably also have to face in the general direction of the celestial body you're trying to reach.

--------------------
"To make this mundane world sublime
Take half a gram of phanerothyme."

Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder