Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenecrobytez
Happiness is a decision :D
Male User Gallery

ESP sober?
    #20773203 - 10/30/14 03:52 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I find when i'm listening to really good music particularly that i can get intense brain orgasms with "mind sense". It's kinda hard to explain, hearts flying thru my head is an example, a big wave coming toward me, wings and horns growing on me(mind) and alot of other colorful stuff. Anyone else gets this? I think everyone has a mind sense, i didn't discover it till i did psychadelics, physical eyes make us be in a boundary.

--------------------

Edited by necrobytez (10/30/14 03:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: ESP sober? [Re: necrobytez]
    #20773850 - 10/30/14 06:18 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, I have consistently experienced astral projection, lucid dreams, telepathy (mild), precognition...all wayyy beofore psychs ///but I do believe that all this has increased in frequency after psychededlics ....although more scattered and disorganized...I believe that spiritual practices such as meditation are a more linear and disciplined way of learning how to use your abilities buut psychedelics are the flood gates....its much harder to control your abilities when the doors of perception are KICKED THE FUCK OPEN :smile:

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: ESP sober? [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #20773864 - 10/30/14 06:20 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I was just thinking of ESP and this thread popped up, I'm on a very very very very very low amount of LSD. I am trembling in an intuitive feeling right now that there's a secret to this that not many know of, fucking hard to explain. :awecluster:

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflinePsychoKinesiS
Alien Resources Manager
Re: ESP sober? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #20776406 - 10/31/14 09:53 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Why is this thread title 'ESP sober'? Do you believe that when you're fucked up on psychedelics that you naturally have an ESP power and this ESP is much more difficult when sober? I think that is mostly a grandiose delusion. There is usually too much analytic overlay feedback and noise going on during a psychedelic state to even do any meaningful ESP at all. How can you possibly focus your mind to do ESP when you can't even focus and remember what you were thinking 2 minutes ago, and have a visual field filled with constant morphing visual cortex malfunctions. It should be much _easier_ to conduct ESP during a sober state when focused and grounded, especially if you are a serious practitioner of meditation and psionics.

--------------------

Edited by PsychoKinesiS (10/31/14 10:04 AM)

OfflineSynKyd
ctrl-alt-delite
Male User Gallery

Loc: ૐ
Re: ESP sober? [Re: PsychoKinesiS]
    #20776669 - 10/31/14 11:09 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PsychoKinesiS said:
Why is this thread title 'ESP sober'? Do you believe that when you're fucked up on psychedelics that you naturally have an ESP power and this ESP is much more difficult when sober? I think that is mostly a grandiose delusion. There is usually too much analytic overlay feedback and noise going on during a psychedelic state to even do any meaningful ESP at all. How can you possibly focus your mind to do ESP when you can't even focus and remember what you were thinking 2 minutes ago, and have a visual field filled with constant morphing visual cortex malfunctions. It should be much _easier_ to conduct ESP during a sober state when focused and grounded, especially if you are a serious practitioner of meditation and psionics.

You just read my mind, man!!

--------------------

New inclusive poop emojis from Apple!

:shpongle::shpongle::shpongle::shpongle::shpongle:

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: ESP sober? [Re: SynKyd]
    #20776845 - 10/31/14 12:04 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I disagree. with the above. Just because these events are unfocused doesn't mean they don't happen... I belive strongly that psychic phenomena happens at very high frequency to many people, even ones that are not gifted or practioners. Ive had too many experiences to make a list but the only thing that I HAVE NOT experienced is psycho/tele/pyro- kinesis. Shit there were many studies on this done both public and hidden. Theres something to this, without a doubt. I don't believe that transcendental experiences are any less valid under psychedelics. Why would psychic phenomena be. Sure its more difficult to record or probably even put into words what one has experienced but I don't find it any less valid

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: ESP sober? [Re: PsychoKinesiS]
    #20777865 - 10/31/14 05:20 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PsychoKinesiS said:

The answer is with moderate doses, not high doses, at least with Ayahuasca in my experience. I do believe that at least Ayahuasca, has the potential to allow us to experience ESP, or at the very least precognition, but the biggest problem is that reaching ESP while on Ayahuasca, seems like a rare event, but there's no doubt i've experienced some weird things like mild telepathy, deja vu (even while sober a few times), and precognition.

I've experienced two precognitive premonitions in my entire 24 years of living, the first one happened in a dream when i was 17, and the second one happened earlier this year in January while on Acacia, purified Harmalas and Lemon Balm. The vision in the dream i had when i was 17, was a bit hazy, it was hard to make sense of what i had experienced but then two months later i almost die, just like i was shown in the vision.

The second vision was the clearest, i was thinking a little bit about my dad in the beginning of the Ayahuasca experience, thinking about how he really needed to try this stuff, and then boom, with my eyes closed i receive a vision as clear as day of my dad, dead on a hospital bed, Ayahuasca was also telling me, my dad was dead, and i had real-time emotions and feelings and i cried and cried and felt completely heartbroken. When i came back down from the Ayahuasca, i told my mom, never told my dad but i sure did want to. And two weeks later, he died from MRSA Sepsis/Pulmonary Embolism, luckily though, he had one Ayahuasca experience a week before he died, though it surely wasn't pleasant for him, and he couldn't throw up because he had surgery on his stomach a decade or so ago, but hopefully he was able to get that life review, make peace with his demons and let go. He did indeed pass peacefully it looked like.

But yeah, ESP i do believe is real, because if precognition is real (and i've experienced it twice), and precognition is part of ESP, then what else within the ESP category is also real?

I do get the impression that ESP is more attainable on Psychedelics, at least Ayahuasca, than it is while sober, but even on Psychedelics, i think you'd really have to train yourself mentally and bodily, to be able to more consistently access this kinda stuff. Things like mindset, intent, breathing, sound/vibration, meditation practices and more, could potentially be used to more consistently access this stuff, but i'd imagine it's quite hard work to train yourself, but i do believe it to be possible.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: ESP sober? [Re: Sabnock]
    #20777885 - 10/31/14 05:26 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

ESP is likely based A LOT in observation. You notice yourself thinking the same thing as the person next to you? Well, you are having a very similar experience at the time.

That said, I have seen some fucked up shit. I just won't claim to know what it is.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: ESP sober? [Re: Rose]
    #20778882 - 10/31/14 10:53 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Rose ^ you are talking of the pattern recognition theory, right?

I had a dream one night that I was driving a VW beetle...it was white...I hit something and spun out off the road in this dream...I awaken and sat up thinking about this dream...there was something odd going on but I couldn't pin point it...initially this dream didn't mean much to me...but intuitively there was something about it...I RARELY wake up from a dream in the middle of the night....5 mins later my GF at the time calls... My GF worked at a bar and grill late...it was about 2:30 am..... ..she tells me she hit a deer and spun out off of the freeway and needed help. She drives a yellow VW beetle....however oddly she was driving her sisters car that night which was a blue Honda civic.

What this tells me is something (the universe?) was trying to send me a signal...if it would have done this by showing me the blue civic which would not have any emotional impact ...perhaps I wouldn't have even remembered having the dream...so it did so in symbols...I always loved her VW and it was sort of her "thing" everyone new that shiny bright banana VW wit tinted windows and black rims...it was just slick lookin...her car stood out.

This one is REALLY hard for me to put down to chance/ coincidence...

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: ESP sober? [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #20778916 - 10/31/14 11:07 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Coincidence is all we have. But yes, I have seen similar types of events in life. Things can be a little too coincidental, you know? But chance and coincidence is all we can conclusively prove. For now at least.

I was talking more about my amazing ability to read the thoughts of people around me, especially if I know them well. They give me cues, gestures, rate of breath, perhaps even pheromones. Those combined with experience can cause some amazing reads. You know?

Wisdom is magic to a dumb man.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag