Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Operation Beach Fractal ( LSD ) * 1
    #20740029 - 10/22/14 08:02 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

This is a long report. It is well written and descriptive and I will not shorten it for the sake of vanity. If you don't want to read the whole thing then let me just say that, in over a decade of tripping in all manner of strange and conventional settings, I can say--in my wealth of experience--that beach tripping is hands down the SHIT.

Operation Beach Fractal:

October 21, 2014

DOSE: 3 blotter hits of LSD of unknown strength (estimated ~220ug)

LOC: "Big Beach" (Wilder Ranch State Park, California)

I was getting a bit sore by then, just slightly, as we walked through the patches of brussels sprouts on either side of the trail we were following to the beach. We had already walked five or six miles that day, and I had the brilliant idea to bring my whole goddamned life with me, fifty pounds of clothes, food, camping gear, and other crap I expected to need--but that didn't stop the restless anxious happy feeling slowly pushing at the back of my head.
        Max and I decided to take the first dose at 2:07pm, and at 2:27--right there in the middle of somebody's farm patch, we busted out the second round, applied it, and went on our way. It was my idea to stagger the doses like that.
        It was at  that same time there in that patch that I had the first start; a light, external happy feeling pushing me ever so slightly from behind. At 2:40 we took the last dose and were just reaching the bluffs overlooking the pacific ocean. As Max and I came to the edge and the horizon broke, a very surprising sight greeted us.

The pacific was throwing one hell of a fucking fit. Epic waves, twelve foot swells, masses of sea foam and tidal forces sending jets of water a hundred feet or more into the sky with an audible "crack!" as they slammed into the cliffs, splaying out into plumes of falling vapor almost as wide, over and over again in a violent frenzy like I have never witnessed before or since.

We hadn't even started yet. At this point, walking along the bluffs a hundred feet above the raging waters, the come-up was developing slowly and a giddiness and light confusion were present. there was a sharpening of color and contrast. Anxiousness was present, but light and gradual. After twenty or so minutes things developed quickly indeed.
        We were trying to make it to the beach before things got out of hand and just barely made it. My brain had diarrhea and I was just barely holding that shit in. As we made our way to the trail that leads down the bluffs and onto the beach, I noticed a shallow pool of runoff water from the nearby coastal farms shimmering way more than it should be and taking on a clearer definition of form and movement in my mind's eye, although in an abstract way. It is like seeing water, then focusing on the movement of the water within itself, then focusing on the reflection of the water and refraction of light within it, and various other properties of it's state--all known and noticed clearly and simultaneously and without conscious effort.

Reality in high definition.

The beach was absolute paradise heaven on earth. The sun was high in the mid afternoon, the wind was cool and refreshing, the clouds were light and airy and the waves--my GOD the waves!

We sat down by a log and would remain there for the rest of the come-up. Quickly now, things are moving fluidly and fractal-like, the sage brush along the dunes taking on a rosette quality of uniformity and grace that was pleasing the whole way through. The bushes in the dunes would not prove to be much more interesting than that.
        There was a cliff with bushes above us to the left. The bushes began to warp slightly, then definitely, and within 4 or 5 seconds were a writhing mass of green and purple snakey stuff moving around the cliff face. As I watched this really trippy visual going on, a wind gust caught my eye as it lifted a cloud of sand off the beach and blew it toward the bluffs. As the sand slowed it shifted for a fraction of a second to green, then turned bright red for an equally brief instant as it stopped midair--no longer carried by the gust that took it--and shifted to a dark purple as it fell and faded back into the surrounding sand, at which point my entire field of vision seemed to merge with this shifting of color and broke apart for another brief instant into prismatic red/yellow/blue as though the world were suddenly composed entirely of quartz or diamond and whoever was holding the flashlight up to it suddenly pulled the flashlight back from the prism, scattering the colors.
This wind-sand-colors-prism effect occurred in the space of about one half of one second, and I watched it multiple times as a new gust would pick up more sand.
        At this point Max asks me if I'm sure we got LSD and not something else.

Reply, "I am ONE HUNDRED NINETY-NINE THOUSAND percent sure that this definitely ACID."

Max points out a figure wedged against the edge of the snake cliff, silhouetted against the rocks and the sunlight, and proposes that it might be human. I noticed it myself and had been wondering the same thing.
        We watched the roughly person shaped figure--apparently lounging against the rocks--become more human, then morph back into a rock, then back into a person again. After a minute or so of watching this person/rock amalgamation morph and twist into the surrounding cliffs, the rock man rose and started walking up a narrow path up the crest of the cliff. So it was a person (I was tripping hard, but not that hard). What happened next is hard to describe.

The person began walking through the snake, the snake itself parting and becoming bushes when he walked. The image had the distinct feeling of a van gough painting playing out in real time (the man even began to resemble Van Gough's "self portrait with a straw hat"). His ascent up the trail and out of view lasted maybe 30 seconds, but it stretched into eternity. As he walked his form would shift suddenly and erratically forward or backward on the trail at odd moments, like a tracer except his whole body would flash for an instant forward or backward in time, then return to the present. It was totally awe-inspiring.

At that point I asked Max if he wanted to walk over to the cliff with me and look at the rocks.
        Now Max is the kind of guy that likes to sit in one place and trip, maybe look around for a minute, smile, and go back to his comfort place.
        I, on the other hand, will gladly ramble around through hell and Kansas and back without a second thought. You could well find me on the other side of the county after a strong acid trip. I love it.
        Max relented and seemed to enjoy himself as I assured him we weren't going to do anything too crazy. Just look at some rocks. Holy fuck the rocks are crazy.

The fragile shale that makes up the cliffs lends itself naturally to wild ass visuals. It cracks randomly across it's whole surface, being fragile, and is colored naturally off-white with hints of reds and yellows, maybe a vague blue or two. Now it was alive and teeming with colors, the cracks rippling and reforming at will. I pointed to a spot of red, then traced my finger down to another point on the rock and the red followed my finger like it was some cosmic fucking paintbrush. Max shared this hallucination, and painted up some sunny yellow from a rock below mine to join the red. We would revisit this area several times, and the paint stayed where we left it.
      We moved a few paces down the cliff and right there in the middle of this shale cliff face was a sideways swiss alps, covered in frosty snow caps and deep crags. Max delighted in this to no end and we stared at the glorious micro mountain turned sideways for a good while.

At this point Max wanted to go back to the log and chill out, and I wanted to continue up the beach, so we parted ways for a little while while he did his thing and I did mine.
        I turned around to see the waves again, which were indescribably beautiful. I realized that this ocean had been battling these rocks for aeons, that the sand beneath my feet was the result of this constant war of attrition, and that today ocean was kicking rock's ass. HOLY SHIT. SAND.
      You may not know this, but sand is the single trippiest substance in existence. It is literally little trip particles that move and morph and color as they please. There are no arbitrary restrictions like size and shape to keep this stuff from doing whatever the hell it pleases to your helpless eyes. And it did. It did it all. The sand would form random fractal patterns of every type and was constantly morphing and spinning. Each grain itself was an individual prism of energy, like the prism metaphor from before, someone was holding a cosmic flashlight behind it and the primary colors were scattered at the edges of it's form. Each and every grain.
        I took a pinch of the trip substance and scattered it in front of me. Instantly the fractal--whatever the hell it happened to be doing at the time--was washed off and immediately new fractals started growing out of the grains of sand I just scattered on top. Like watching a sugar crystal grow at super speed, the image grew up out of itself from each little seed I had just planted.
      I moved my hands around in the seething liquid fractal before me and stared, totally mind-blown, until I remembered that I wanted to get close to the waves. I made my way up the beach.

The waves left me breathless once again. As I got closer, the vast jets of water soaring at neck-craning heights overhead took vague forms. The water was trying to fractalize like the sand, but the water jets never happened for long enough or stayed still enough for anything substantial to take shape. Only at the very height of it's ascent, in the brief moment of weightlessness before falling, would it form a semblance of pattern.
      I looked down into a tidal zone where the waves were meeting the beach. As the water receded before the next wave, triangular lines would carve themselves into the sand following the wave back down, getting deeper and deeper until a new wave would erase the whole thing and start over. It was so violent. So many things were happening around me at once: The rocks, the waves, the sky, the rocks, the sound, the waves, the lines!!!! I was in utter shock at the immensity of sheer unfiltered experience lain out before me. I was in a place such that any given rock or wave pattern could have demanded my undivided attention for the next ten hours if I so chose, and there were so many I simply couldn't choose, so the entirety of the experience exerted itself on my being and everything fused into one mega orgasm of ecstatic beauty.
        "Look at this rock! That rock! HOLY SHIT! WAVE! Oh my god this ROCK is AMAZING! this is some good acid."

I made my way back to max, who was curiously staring at his hands in rapture. I watched him play with the sand for a few moments (a perfectly good and reasonable use of trip time, I might add) before realizing my presence. He looked up with a wild smile.
        "Dude! Come here. Sit down."
I sat.
        "get some sand in your hands like this," he cupped his hands, "and let it drip through like this," the sand poured slowly through the hole he made in the bottom of his cupped hands, like an hourglass.

I followed his example.
As I stared at the top of the sand pile in my hands while letting the bottom slowly pour through a single hole, the surface distorted, dimpled, and the sand flowed. Then it became a liquid. Then it became a first-person view of a spaceship travelling at lightspeed through a wormhole. Then... it became a black hole. I watched the time/matter/energy disappear into the void, swirling around into a tiny point of blackness, devouring the universe (sand).
I did it again. And again. and again. I don't know how many black holes I made but i would revisit the activity occasionally throughout the day.

I walked back along the beach and the whole thing turned into an alex gray painting. This one I really can't describe.

We reveled in the glory of the beach and it's beauty for a while longer, and at exactly 6:31 the sun set. You don't understand what I mean. I watched The Sun. Go down below The Horizon. In Real Time. The sun went from glaring yellow to dull red in a matter of five minutes. I knew it was upon us. I stopped max in the middle of whatever he was doing and commanded his immediate attention.
We only had seconds left.
        I convinced him through sheer will that this was extremely important and I just need him to turn around and look at the sun.

The sun, a deep red half-circle resting on the shimmering horizon, slowly disappeared. The circle waned until it was a barely visible speck of red ember, then right then and there the ember disappeared, the sky flashed brilliant orange and red like an atom bomb and the full power and majesty of God was lain before us.
      The clouds turned electric tangerine and the sky a deep cobalt blue. A curious mass of tiny clouds floated toward where the bomb had gone off, dark gray little shapes that marched lazily across the sky in a slow, silent procession like cattle grazing on the fiery aftermath of The Great Cosmic Event. It was peaceful. It was powerful. It was majestic and glorious in the profound way that a only a real-time cosmic event can be.

The day slowly dissolved into night. The stars began turning on one at a time. By 10 or 11pm that night, the black sky was a furious blaze. I have never seen so many stars. The beach is tucked away, and usually is never so clear. Lucky. Lucky lucky. We praised our luck at having such a glorious day, such prodigious waves, and a clear night to cap it all off, until drifting peacefully into sleep in the early morning hours.
It was Perfect.

Edited by Lysergic_Milkman (10/22/14 08:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Operation Beach Fractal ( LSD ) [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #20740998 - 10/22/14 11:40 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Damn, that was EPIC. :lsd:

Beach tripping for the win.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds