Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePhantomweilii
seeker of knowledge
Male

3.5 grams Cambodian... The endless mirror house of Mexican candy
    #20574931 - 09/16/14 11:31 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Dose: 3.5 grams made into a tea.

I would like to start by saying that I have tripped many times on LSD and probably around 20 times on Mushrooms. I've had anywhere from level 1 trips to this trip which I would put in the high level 3. The day was rainy and foggy and I had at first decided on taking these mushrooms at a park that I had taken them previously. However, the only downside to that is that when you're tripping and want to leave, you have to drive home and I just didn't want to deal with that this time.

So, I decided I would take them that night and just chill and watch tv and listen to music. At exactly 10:15 pm, I put about 2 cups of water on boil and then added some sleepy time decaffeinated tea. After it boiled for about 10 minutes, I added 3.5 grams of Cambodian mushrooms finely chopped and allowed it to simmer for around 15 minutes. So, then I took the mixture and drained it through some cheese cloth type material into a cup.

So, I drank about half of the tea and was going to wait and make sure it wasn't too much, but then just decided to down all of it and hope for the best. The tea was completely consumed at exactly 10:45 pm. By 11:15pm, all I felt was a slight tingle and thought tea was supposed to hit fast and was becoming discouraged that these mushrooms may have been weak or dried out wrong or maybe the heat had killed the psilocybin... Boy was I wrong.

By 11:30pm I was tripping so hard I began to get a little scared. I had never in all of my mushroom trips had these kinds of open eye visuals. In all of my previous trips, all I had was closed eye visuals with mostly head fuckery. I was watching the new King Kong movie with Jack Black and it was tripping me out so good. I watched the entire movie with my mouth wide open. Then, this movie came on with Mark Walberg and a damn teddy bear and that shit really screwed with my head.

However, when I turned the lights out about 3 hours into this trip, I began to have to most miraculous, supernatural trip I had ever had. I was seeing these vast expanses of Aztec type patterns and they were alive. They were making noises and playfully laughing. Then, these images of this endless place which was made of cellophane and Mexican type candy was in my entire vision.

So, I looked at a map on my wall at the different places these mushrooms came from and had this crazy Idea. All magic mushrooms originated from mexico and central America. Then, the spores were carried on ships, winds etc to these different countries. I came to this conclusion because the images I was seeing were definitely Aztec and mayan, but these mushrooms were from Cambodia. Cambodian art, while psychedic in nature, looks completely different than Aztec art.

There is no doubt that the Aztec came up with their art from trips they had on mushrooms. So, the trip intensified and continued and I became emotional at one point and began crying. However, it wasn't a sad cry, it was a cry of beauty. I just kept saying out loud, this is so beautiful and thank you so much for showing me this. Also, I kept saying, please just give me more, give me everything you have.

At this point, the gods gave me more and I began hearing singing. At first it was just one voice, then it was millions. These voices sounded like that little critter on Gremlins. They were all singing and I was just crying. It felt so good at some points, that I describe it now as a soulgasm. It felt like my soul was having an orgasm and I would just hug myself so tight.

These semmingly endless patterns continued and the entire trip was a peak. At around 4 in the morning I could feel a slight come down. At 4:30am I fell asleep with these voices still singing and the patterns still filling my vision. I woke up a couple of times over the next couple hours and at that point I had completely come down. It is so amazing to be in a total supernatural bliss at one point, then the next be completely normal again.

One thing I left out, that also had an extremely spiritual impact on me was the reliving of dreams. Right before I began to sleep, I relived hundreds of dreams I had in the previous years and felt every emotion that I felt in those dreams. It was the absolute most strangest thing. The mind is an infinite universe. These mushrooms have a purpose and I believe they are absolutely supernatural in nature.

They taught me so much about myself in a way that words cannot describe. In the future, I will trip again and I will not take anything less than 3.5 grams. Ive heard of people doing 5 grams and such and I just could not imagine doing that, atleast not with the ones I took. These were the most potent mushrooms I have ever taken. Just a couple weeks before, I had taken 3 grams of Mazatapec and even those didn't compare.

Although the Mazzies were strong and I had open eye visuals, the trip I had on those Cambodians were about 10 times more powerful. The thing I saw and heard were so amazing, I will never foget it and can't wait to do it again.

To anyone readin this and thinking about tripping for your first time, I would recommend 3.5 grams made into a tea. It will be very strong, but just go with it and don't fight it at all. That's what I did. I just let them do whatever they wanted and it was the best decision I could have made. Don't fight it, just thank God you're experiencing it.

Till next time, Happy Trails :heartpump:

--------------------
Come in little green men, come in little green men...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 3.5 grams Cambodian... The endless mirror house of Mexican candy [Re: Phantomweilii]
    #20576022 - 09/16/14 04:41 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

yummy

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinedave999
-
Male

Loc: NM
Re: 3.5 grams Cambodian... The endless mirror house of Mexican candy [Re: redgreenvines]
    #20577605 - 09/16/14 10:39 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Definitely a good time. :cool:  I've not listened to singing.  I'll have to tune in.

At low levels I see and hear stuff.  Its interesting and can be enjoyable.
At medium levels I find a different connection with my inner self, the universe, spirit, and find more meaning and motivation.  Most excellent.
At high levels I disconnect from my physical self and am even more in touch with spirit.  Also excellent, but not for every time.

--------------------
Dave

Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom