Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMr.Top_Hat
The guy with a hat

15 gram mushroom trip preperation
    #20532321 - 09/07/14 09:06 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

So I am gonna start this off by saying most my friends think I am fucking crazy for wanting to eventually get to a 20 gram dose. I took my first 10 gram trip last thursday. I grinded them up into powder and put then in some gel caps. It was amazing, I have never had a trip like that in my entire life and it made me want to delve deeper. Before Thursday my highest dose was only 7 or 8 grams. And I know 2 more grams dont seem like it would do much more but it did. I will admit that I was scared shitless before everything kicked in. But as soon as it did I was like yeah I can handle this and I did loved every min of it. I was wondering for those out there that do what you would call "Heroic Doses" how you prepare for it and if its much more intense than 10 grams. I have been slowly increasing my dosage now for the past few months to just get where I was Thursday. I am thinking on just going balls to the wall and doing the 15 in a few weeks then after than going for the 20.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefractaloctopus
.mittens.

Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: Mr.Top_Hat]
    #20532563 - 09/07/14 10:05 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You can't really prepare for it as such. You're going about it the only way you can; slowly increasing the dosage to make sure you're capable of it. Just take it slow and have an amazing experience.

For myself, I always LemonTek as well. The last thing I need is to be anxious for an hour as the 20g are slowly kicking into gear. I much prefer having only about 10 minutes of lead time and then getting catapulted directly into the experience. But if you haven't LemonTek'd this high of a dose before you'll probably want to build up to it because it could be quite terrifyingly intense if you're not use to it.

If you haven't seen it, check out the vid in my signature. It's what got me started into heavy doses and really put my mind at ease about pushing the boundaries.

Offlinefreeworld
Stranger
Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: fractaloctopus]
    #20533191 - 09/07/14 12:16 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Damn, I can't even imagine. Good luck buddy

OfflineMr.Top_Hat
The guy with a hat

#20533307 - 09/07/14 12:37 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

fractaloctopus said:
You can't really prepare for it as such. You're going about it the only way you can; slowly increasing the dosage to make sure you're capable of it. Just take it slow and have an amazing experience.

For myself, I always LemonTek as well. The last thing I need is to be anxious for an hour as the 20g are slowly kicking into gear. I much prefer having only about 10 minutes of lead time and then getting catapulted directly into the experience. But if you haven't LemonTek'd this high of a dose before you'll probably want to build up to it because it could be quite terrifyingly intense if you're not use to it.

If you haven't seen it, check out the vid in my signature. It's what got me started into heavy doses and really put my mind at ease about pushing the boundaries.

Thanks for the advice. No I have never lemon teked anything. I have been experimenting with many diff ways. I choke when i try just eating them straight, an 8th no prob but more than that just upsets my stomache so I started putting them in chocolate. Well once you get about 5 grams the chocolate becomes way to much. So I tried 00 Gel caps and yeah I had to swallow 22 of them but it was the easiest way I could think of at the time.

I might just lemon tek 10 grams and see how it goes. If I like it ill do it for my 15 and 20.

Offlineqweqaz
Break-through
Male

Loc: Sweden
Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: freeworld]
    #20533338 - 09/07/14 12:44 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I have noticed that the more I take, the weirder the experience gets.
You need to make sure you let go completly and do not have any personal
issues that you have to deal with.

Cleanup around your space and feel good about it, you will spend a few
hours in this space and it should feel as comfortable as possible.Have a
good playlist that you can just start and stop whenever you need to.

The music should be selected by yourself and should not contain any music
that would normally spin you into thinking about personal issues.
Keep chemicals away from your space that could hurt you, same goes for
sharp objects.

And hide any extra shrooms you might have around so you do not start
eating more as the trip progress.If possible meditate before tripping, go
for a nice walk and make yourself as calm as possible.

Take a bath/shower before the trip and get your spot comfortable with
blankets, pillows etc.Avoid moving around during your trip, stay in same
spot during the whole trip if possible.Keep the room dark but not
pitchblack.

PS
If you really want to have more intense experience I suggest you dive
into the world of DMT rather than increase the dose on shrooms. But that
is just my personal opinion after comparing insane amount of shrooms and
the elegance of smoked DMT.

Offlineimmure

Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: qweqaz]
    #20533737 - 09/07/14 02:04 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:whathesaid: I feel like he described the perfect mushroom trip. It's been 5 months for me. I need to get back into it.

OfflineShroomin Capote
Prog Head
Male

Loc: Aural Plane
    #20534250 - 09/07/14 04:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

is there a point where you just cant go any deeper? or can you always get more far out?

--------------------
:leaf::leaf:

OfflineMr.Top_Hat
The guy with a hat

Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: Shroomin Capote]
    #20534450 - 09/07/14 05:07 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

DMT is not something I am seeking. While I am aware of it I have always been a mushroom person. I also like to play with cacti but I haven't had any of that in a long time. Everyone has that one drug that they just enjoy. Mine is Mushies. I feel I can tap into a part of my brain which I just cant via any other way. now weather that is true or not its how I feel and I enjoy it.

Offlinefractaloctopus
.mittens.

#20535677 - 09/07/14 09:43 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomin Capote said:
is there a point where you just cant go any deeper? or can you always get more far out?

Well once you hit heavy enough doses you do get to a point where you will either white out or black out. The hallucinatory soup in front of your eyes just becomes so overpowering and all-encompassing that you're effectively blinded by it. Or you attain a complete state of ego dissolution and your human brain simply gives up trying to process such a state. The information is still coming into/being accessed the brain, but there is simply no recall. This is not uncommon with DMT as well. Now I realize that many people would say that it's a waste if you can't remember it all, but there are two reasons why I seek this state. Firstly, the brain is still taking it all in. It may not be remembered afterward, but the impact of the experience is still there. I would even postulate that it's more powerful because it is embedded in your psyche, not associated with pretty colors and patterns. Secondly it's kinda like when you're sleeping. Many mornings you have no recollection of your dreams, but moments just before falling asleep and just as you're waking can feel amazing. For me at least, the hour or so after my ego coalesces and I have a body again is the most amazing experience I have ever felt. Better than any other drug, orgasm, etc. It's just pure bliss.   

Quote:

Mr.Top_Hat said:
DMT is not something I am seeking. While I am aware of it I have always been a mushroom person. I also like to play with cacti but I haven't had any of that in a long time. Everyone has that one drug that they just enjoy. Mine is Mushies. I feel I can tap into a part of my brain which I just cant via any other way. now weather that is true or not its how I feel and I enjoy it.

At high enough doses of mushrooms the experiential overlap between psilocin (4-HO-DMT) and dimethyltryptamine (N,N-DMT) is actually quite huge. But whereas a DMT trip lasts mere minutes, I've been in the exact same headspace for upwards of an hour with a heavy dose of mushrooms.

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
    #20537062 - 09/08/14 09:51 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Set and setting... Higher the dose, the more important
I would recommend at least 14'days between experiences, 28 days if you can
I would suggest you probably have tolerance after only 7 days between trips... So you aren't really feeling the full effects... Old shaman trick by the way... Keep your tolerance up and looks like you are taking huge doses...

That high of dose, I don't remember large parts of the experience so think its a bit of a waste... But to each their own

Good vibes and good luck

Peace

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #20537892 - 09/08/14 01:37 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Man, 15 grams sounds insane. Thatsz a big difference from 10 grams. unless u plan on having a tolerance.

Will u be taking a long tolerance break before this 15 gram blast-off into your mind?

I would stick to the 2 gvram increments, but im just extra careful thou. 5 gram jump from 10 is huge.

But if you can handle 10 grams, then hey, maybe you're ready....

Only one way to find out.

Come back and tell us what happened. If you come back....just playin!

best of Luck
- LC

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineVictor.h
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #20538076 - 09/08/14 02:10 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

If you take shrooms every week or two id say you should stop takibg it for a month + to lower your tolerance and benefit from the whole heroic dosage. ...have fun...cant even imagine it lol!

InvisibleJayZ Morgan
Samder's 4 prez'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alameda Co. Flag
Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: Victor.h]
    #20538228 - 09/08/14 02:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

My friend says that he wants to make his threshold 10 grams even with the strongest of Cyanescens because 5 grams was barely a visual experience, which I think is crazy because I'm fine with an 8th lol

--------------------

OfflineMr.Top_Hat
The guy with a hat

Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: JayZ Morgan]
    #20539129 - 09/08/14 05:31 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I plan to take a break like I did with my 10 grams. I was thinking a month or so I have a Music Festival I am working at coming up in oct. I was thinking once the night starts to calm down and I am sitting in a room with my festi family I would have my fun.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
    #20539182 - 09/08/14 05:44 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

you guys gotta get on the pharmahuasca train.. srsly..:evil:

once you black hole theres no going baack.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Edited by SleepyE (09/08/14 05:45 PM)

OfflineMr.Top_Hat
The guy with a hat

Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: SleepyE]
    #20539348 - 09/08/14 06:20 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I would love to try DMT but I have no idea where to get it. I would just make my own but I can't seem to find the bark for it.

OfflineBluntlock
Mushroom Man
Male

#20539506 - 09/08/14 06:45 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

A 15 gram mushroom trip doesn't sound like my cup of tea around a bunch of people that were just at a festival. Not saying they're bad people, just a weird setting for such a high dose.

--------------------
Enjoy your mind trip but don't trip on your mind.

OfflineMr.Top_Hat
The guy with a hat

Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: Bluntlock]
    #20539575 - 09/08/14 06:55 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I know most of them very well for many years. I have tripped with all that would be there. Not planning on tripping while running about the festival but when things calm down in the night while we are all sitting either in the staff tent or around a fire.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: 15 gram mushroom trip preperation [Re: Shroomin Capote]
    #20539582 - 09/08/14 06:56 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomin Capote said:

For me anyway, when I've gradually upped the dosage like that, there comes a point where I start blacking out during the trip, and that's about the limit SFAIK.  Not to say that the part I do remember isn't incredible, but it sucks to lose the experience to no memory at all... :shrug:

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineBluntlock
Mushroom Man
Male

#20539641 - 09/08/14 07:02 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Lol to each their own I guess. I really prefer tripping alone especially on high doses of mushrooms. If you're looking for the deep experience I would suggest being at home but I'm sure you already know that. It's cool that you can keep your composure while out in public though, I can only do that on acid and MDMA.

--------------------
Enjoy your mind trip but don't trip on your mind.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies