Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineThcinmyurine
Stranger
Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon
    #20509354 - 09/02/14 06:17 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Ugh im stressin out....long story short i was livin with my loser friend and his family after i went to rehab because i was going to hell with drugs and my parents wouldnt help me keep paying for my apartment. I was clean off everything and even weed after coming back from rehab trying so hard to find a good job so i could stay clean and keep myself busy but the fucker begggged and begggged me to bring him to get weed and smoke with him...i said no fourty times and wanted to get a good job but he told me had the wizzinator so i said fuck it.

That was retarded because the day after this warehouse job drug tested me on the spot and a few days later i had another freak out because im so upset with my life. Now im living with my dad because living there sucked, i couldnt sleep...the food sucked blah blah i just needed somewhere better.

Problem is im here, my dads at work (engineer) and looking everywhere to find me a good full time job and even said to possibly be ready for later to meet someone if he manages to find someone to get me a job but i still havent told him i smoked pot because he'd know and whoop my ass. Im not doing any drugs atm but im like 4 days clean now and i dont have the wizzinator...but i can pick it up later if needed when my friend wakes up...what is my best way to beat a full panel drug test? Ive never done this and i have no idea if these people watch me when i piss? I have so much work to do today my dad assigned me to do around the house so i dont have the time to look all this up.

Can i just tape a bottle with some clean persons urine inside two pairs of whitey tightys with a hand warmer or something ughh. I just wanna make sure i pass this. Im not smoking anymore or doing any drugs. Sorry if this so sloppy he woke me up early and i went to bed late. Will this wizzinator ALWAYS work and especially for a full panel? What if someone watches me? Ugh such a dumb decision :frown:

Pllease help thanks

Edited by Thcinmyurine (09/02/14 06:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: Thcinmyurine]
    #20509357 - 09/02/14 06:21 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

You are fucked!
Why these youngsters think they can beat gc/ms is beyond me.

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: Thcinmyurine]
    #20509368 - 09/02/14 06:32 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

There was a thread almost identical to this last week. Can you really not google "how to pass a drug test".

The top suggestions from the last thread:
Powdered urine
Synthetic urine
Friend's urine
Detox pill

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #20509396 - 09/02/14 06:44 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Not smoke weed = foolproof drug test passing

--------------------

OfflineThcinmyurine
Stranger
Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #20509406 - 09/02/14 06:48 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

What do you not understand about my situation and how i dont have time to search today. Do they watch you? Is it hard to always keep it at body temp? Whats the best way to keep it at body temp

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: Thcinmyurine] * 5
    #20509418 - 09/02/14 06:55 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Yet you have time to ask the questions on an internet forum and wait for responses.

--------------------

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
    #20509423 - 09/02/14 06:58 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Really depends on the individual procedures of the tester. Most likely they will not watch you and you will be peeing into a cup which will test by immunoassay first meaning if the drug is at a certain concentration it will test positive also the test will be sensitive to the temperature of the urine and will fail if it is below normal body temp range so 98ish. If you test positive they will test by GCMS to make sure which will be even more sensitive than immunoassay and you have no likelihood of passing if it comes to that. I have no experience with fake piss so i cant help you with that.

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #20509453 - 09/02/14 07:17 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Theres been an abundance of drug test threads lately so I'm not going to answer this question.

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #20509454 - 09/02/14 07:17 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

They generally only watch you if it's a probation officer.

If it's a gs test your fucked as far as using fake piss. Those tests see EVERYTHING. But are also pretty expensive.  If I were you I'd start running and drinking lots of water. You can get a pot testing urine test at Walgreens for like 12$. If you really have been clean a while and only smoked once it should be out of you by now but getting a test an seeing how you do will either calm you the shit down or solidly prove your still dirty.

Tl; Dr =

Buy 2 weed drug tests.
Take one now see if you pass. If you do :cheer:
If you don't start running an drinking tons of water.
In a couple days take it again an go from there.
In the future.....don't be a dummy. Peer pressure is for kids. Man up an say NO.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
    #20509469 - 09/02/14 07:31 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

A private bussiness will not watch you piss if you're living in america. If they do, threaten to sue unless you can piss privately. Tape the fake sample to the inside of your leg.
If all else fails, oil change it is.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

OfflineThcinmyurine
Stranger
Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: Rewindicus]
    #20509473 - 09/02/14 07:36 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Good to know fake piss dont work. What if i get my friends piss who's clean and keep it warm? So they definitely cant watch you piss?

OfflineThcinmyurine
Stranger
    #20509489 - 09/02/14 07:43 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Whatabout this detox drink or pill im hearing about will these beat gc/ms? Im gonna google it too

Offlinethedude1992
Shake N Bake
Male User Gallery

#20509509 - 09/02/14 07:53 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Detox drinks are unreliable.

I have taken over 40 drug tests and passed them all, while being dirty for about 30 of those.

Use a friends piss, or buy some off the Internet. You can dilute your piss to get the same effect as a detox drink, but I think it would be much safer to use clean piss from someone else. You will have to either get a small bottle (5hr energy size) and have a someone piss in it right before you go into the lab, or get the piss and some handwarmers along with a temperature strip to place on the bottle, ensuring your piss stays between the required lab temps of 90-100 degrees .

--------------------
Shpongled

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: thedude1992]
    #20509669 - 09/02/14 09:14 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Detox pills = fail

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #20509698 - 09/02/14 09:26 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

if you only smoked one time you'll probably be fine.  Just drink a fuckton of water to be safe.  One/two gallon(s) now, then another before the test.  It will be fine.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: sprinkles]
    #20509770 - 09/02/14 09:59 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone on this website understand metabolites?
Sprinkles - your boobies are in the way.

OfflineThcinmyurine
Stranger
Re: Please help. I need a fool proof way to pass a full panel drug test for mj when the time comes soon [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #20510148 - 09/02/14 12:25 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Im out of every route except powdered urine i think. Im like debating to fill out any apps because idk if i just have to tell my dad and do house work for a month. Does anyone know if powdered urine will always work if i make sure its the right temp? The reason i needa go this route is because i dont have any clean friend i can run to for some urine before a drug test lmfao everyone works and i just dont see it working out. If i got some urine now i would have to leave it in the freezer my dads gf would surely find out. So...will this powdered urine work if done right?

OfflineThcinmyurine
Stranger
    #20510166 - 09/02/14 12:32 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Ii smoked like 4 blunts after being clean for like 24ish days. I was toking daily before that though. God this is so annoying

OfflineThcinmyurine
Stranger
    #20510196 - 09/02/14 12:40 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

lollll powdered urine is legit just kinda hard to do. worth the shot ey

http://marijuana.com/community/threads/a-somewhat-comprehensive-review-of-testclear-com.294321/

InvisibleBiodiversity
(323)654-6192

#20510198 - 09/02/14 12:42 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It would be one of my top choices.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds