Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePaver2009
Stranger
Sporeworks
    #20454670 - 08/21/14 04:16 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

So I got ripped of by sporeworks 4 Burma and they where all water it's bullshit 1st two syringes nothing all water 2 replacement syringes nothing all water shit bag scum this is why I only buy from the hawks eye never had a problem with there syringes even sporeworks pe uncut was contaminated sporeworks are scum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleon trout
Estimated Prophet
Male

Loc: The Timbers of Fennario
Re: Sporeworks [Re: Paver2009]
    #20454679 - 08/21/14 04:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

that's a helluva statement there buddy... i've used sporeworks a bunch & have been happy every time... got a syringe of PES Amazonian coming in as we speak... i'll report back here with viability...

--------------------
I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I’m more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.” 
  ~ St. Jerome of Marin
:gd_icon:the bus come by & i got on, that's when it all began:gd_icon:

OfflineMike1230
Mycelium Motivator
Male User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks [Re: leon trout]
    #20455003 - 08/21/14 05:31 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

OP, just contact them and they'll replace em. I don't know what's up with there Burma recently but I also just received a Burma that was not viable which they replaced no prob.

--------------------

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
    #20457922 - 08/22/14 06:40 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Paver2009 said:
So I got ripped of by sporeworks 4 Burma and they where all water it's bullshit 1st two syringes nothing all water 2 replacement syringes nothing all water shit bag scum this is why I only buy from the hawks eye never had a problem with there syringes even sporeworks pe uncut was contaminated sporeworks are scum

i seriously doubt that the syringes had just water. they were probably just steirle or damaged by heat during shipping. which both suck when they happen but nothings perfect or 100%.  my advice is to contact sporeworks and tell them about your problem and they'll make it right. also contaminations do happen and it really hard to tell whos at fault when working with ms syringes. so before you call one the best venders on the shroomery "scum" try and talk it out with them first:super:.

--------------------
("i'm not a criminal i just like stuff thats not mine")
                                                      "bender"

OfflineOriannaBall
Male

Re: Sporeworks *DELETED* [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #20461767 - 08/22/14 08:32 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by OriannaBall

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by OriannaBall (08/22/14 08:35 PM)

Offlinelvnthalife
Stranger

Loc: ohio river valley
Re: Sporeworks [Re: OriannaBall]
    #20461841 - 08/22/14 08:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

What is with all these people trash talking sporeworks? I personally have yet tk order spores but I plan on it. After all the research ive done it sounds ridiculous. All the people on here that are trusted speak highky of them. Maybe the problem is you OP.

Thought about maybe you were trashing them to try to increase business else where. Then you mention thehawkseye and I think they are a pretty reputable source of spores. I dont think they would be so deceiving.

Is there a rule against publicly trashing sponsors names? If not there should be.

--------------------

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
Re: Sporeworks [Re: lvnthalife]
    #20463453 - 08/23/14 06:12 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

lvnthalife said:
Is there a rule against publicly trashing sponsors names? If not there should be.

well there is a rule saying
Quote:

5. If all these above things don't work, go ahead and post your concerns in this forum, but please keep it civil; using foul language won't help your cause, you get much further in life by being polite. 

basically being rude  it is not against the rules but is frowned upon.

--------------------
("i'm not a criminal i just like stuff thats not mine")
                                                      "bender"

OfflinePaver2009
Stranger
Re: Sporeworks [Re: leon trout]
    #20463849 - 08/23/14 09:55 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Ya bullshit what are the chances of 4 burma not working at all they where straight water

OfflinePaver2009
Stranger
Re: Sporeworks [Re: Mike1230]
    #20463856 - 08/23/14 09:57 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

They did the first time the 2nd time said I was using them in a waythey cant replace them its just wrong why send me water should have sent nothing

OfflinePaver2009
Stranger
    #20463870 - 08/23/14 10:01 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Here is the thing order 1 from sporeworks and 1 from the hawk's eye I got 4 syringes well 5 with the contaminated pe uncut from sporeworks im telling you I have been at this for 3 years never 1s did I get a good syringe from sporeworks I have gotten 40 syringes from the hawk's eye not 1 ever was bad

Edited by Paver2009 (08/23/14 10:05 AM)

OfflinePaver2009
Stranger
    #20463897 - 08/23/14 10:08 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldn't trash anyone to get another business when you lose a 100 or so bucks for nothing you get pissed

OfflineMike1230
Mycelium Motivator
Male User Gallery

#20463920 - 08/23/14 10:15 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

If I hadn't had it happen to me more than once with Spore Works I wouldn't believe it either. I believe they were damaged by heat during shipping not tap water, they have no reason to beat people like that, if anything they would lose money by lost business not save on spores. If u order during summer or winter order spore prints instead of syringes and this won't happen.

--------------------

Offlineleon trout
Estimated Prophet
Male

Loc: The Timbers of Fennario
    #20465441 - 08/23/14 04:59 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Paver2009 said:
2nd time said I was using them in a waythey cant replace them

yeah, if you mention germination or cultivation they have to shut you down... spores are sold for microscopy... i bought a trick or treat package from sporeworks... it included a Burma syringe... used it last month, it was amazing... old, not stored in refrigeration, & still very viable... just received 2 syringes from them today... they sat in my mailbox for 5 hours with a heat index of 124 (fuck the south, sometimes)... i'd lay a c-note on them being fully functional... SporeWorks is a good vendor, i've always received quality product from them...

--------------------
I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I’m more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.” 
  ~ St. Jerome of Marin
:gd_icon:the bus come by & i got on, that's when it all began:gd_icon:

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Spore works [Re: leon trout]
    #20474342 - 08/25/14 11:38 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

We're always very sorry to hear from customers who have received product from us and found it unsatisfactory. Our replacement policy covers this, and allows us to replace any damaged or defective material, free of charge. If we do experience "batch wide" problems (as may be the case with this recent Burma material), we will often encourage customers to examine another strain or other material until a new lot or batch comes through.  So please keep this in mind if you've received replacements that also proved to be damaged or faulty. Summer heat and handling in transit are generally the culprits for isolated problems, but occasionally our lab will also experience problems that may affect a full batch before it leaves our shipping facility (this is a pretty rare problem, thankfully).

Our #1 goal is to ensure our customers are satisfied in their experience with us. Please contact me by PM and I am sure we can work out the details to your satisfaction. The last thing we want is for customers to feel like they have been "ripped off." We've just been at it too long to have folks walk away with that in mind. We will always make it right.

Also, please understand that our material is sold for microscopy use only, and we cannot comment on the cultivation or culturing of this material. Any customer who comments on the illegal use of this material when in contact with our company will no longer receive service and has voided the terms and conditions of sale.

Thanks for your understanding folks!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom