Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK
    #2045211 - 10/26/03 04:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

THIS IS THE SHORT VERSION I JUST SPENT A HALF HOUR TYPING A HALF PAGE
AND I JUST ERRASED IT.
this is a comlpilation of what i remember, and what the poliece, my parents, and my co-workers tele me
heres what happened,

i came into work early that day, i work at a resturant/sports place which serves alcahol, so that i could get off early and go have some fun that night. my day went great, i was making a decent amount of money and waited on smoe people i knew.
around the time i was going to be leaving one of the waitresses cousins came in recently back from iraq, and wanted this waitress to leave early with her so that they could go out and have a night on the town. i told her that i wasnt going to do it, and that i came in early so that i could leave early and have some fun. this is how my workplace worked, first in first out, and she knew this.

despite the fact that she knew this, she asked the managment to let her go earlier so that she could go out with her cousin. they declined her request. by all means she should have just let it go, there was no way she was going to leave early./ but no she decided to have her cousin, a lutennant in the army, a much bigger man than i, or so i hear, to have a word with me.

now you have to understand that i absolutely hate the army, without it i feel there wouldnt be any wars. so when this guy came up to me thinking that he could talk me into staying because he was in the army.
well im not one to keep what i think inside, and well this was no exception, he said somthing about im fighting for your country ...., i dont really remember, but i apparently told him that this wasnt my country, and that i wanted to move to canada or switserland and that i dont believe in war. and then, this lutinnent of the us army jacked me in the face. i dont know how many times, i have heard just one, but i have 2 black eyes, a concussion and a broken nose. in my opinion hardly a one shot deal.
so i wake up in the hospital, and remember none of it, with a needle in my arm, (im glad i dont remember that part i hate those fuckers)
at the hospital with a note saying my name and how old i was in my pocket, not remembering a thing. this was yesterday, and i am still quite fuzzy,
after the ride home from the hospitali had the pleasure of puking all of the blood from my broken nose out of my stomach and falling asleep on the bathroom floor.

some people are real mother fuckers.
as i write this i am still fuzzy from the concussion, and shit dont fucking make sense, i have a giant bump on the back of my head so i musta blacked out and hit the floor, or a table. im just glad this dude didnt bring any war weapons with him, cuz i mighta been in a lot more troubble.

oi! some pepole,
soi as if that wasnt enough, heres what happened at work when i hit the floor
the lutennant, us army big guy, ran out the door and hopped in his car and took off. so the cops came with the ambulance that apparently took me away. the cops asked the waitress who's cousin did this what his name was and where he went.....

so she decided to not say a word, and was taken in on account of obstructing justice, and she also lost her job. later about 6 hours or somthing, the guy turned himself in. so i think they both might be in jail now...
regardless i now have to decide if i should press charges against this guy(whos cause i dont believe in) and subject him to a system (which i dont believe in), although i think that during that period i dont remember i told the cops to charge him, cuz he's being charged with battery.

WHAT THE FUCK I AM A TOTAL PACIST, AND THIS HAS NOT KEPT ME OUT OF HARMS WAY.

so now im home, and i smoked a hitter, and it seems to help out with the pain, so go medical marijuana.

if this is an example of karma what did i do to deserve this?

this is all for now, my head hurts and i probably dont make any sense

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2045254 - 10/26/03 04:33 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you should press charges... seriously. You sound like a level headed dude... and i totaly know how you feel... taking part in a system that doesnt work is kinda weird... but the system was put there to protect us (even if its not used that way) and you should feel OBLIGATED to press charges... beacuse what happens when he comes to the restraunt i go to next week and i tell him what i think? a lesson needs to be taught... and its REALLY REALLY shitty you had to be the one who started it... but seriously... as unfair as it is, how sad would it be if the dude could just walk away and do it again to another free thinker like you or me? Shit dude...
/me pours you a shot
rest up... and talk to the police about what they can do for a restraining order for the chick and her cousin... and YES!!! PRESS CHARGES! with any luck, you could really fuck him and get him arested by the MPs... i think.... can anyone confirm this? One of my good friends was an MP and he told me horible storys of how they theat there own when they discrace there uniform by doing shit like that

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: Suffer]
    #2045267 - 10/26/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you do have a lot of good points suffer, and i dont just want to let him get away with this, but setteling with him out of court, not relaly for money, but for somthing insane.
perhaps i should setlle and have him do 1000 hours of comunity service in a chicken suit? i think that would have a more profound effect over probation or jail or whatever

maybee its the concussion talkling

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#2045289 - 10/26/03 04:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Whatever you do, make sure you hammer the message into his thick skull that you can't resort to violence and get away with it. He sounds really full of himself. Don't hold back.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: zeta]
    #2045306 - 10/26/03 04:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yes the message must be conveyed., these hot heads might have there finger on the button (of all the nukes of course) one day, and i pray to god that they have learned there lesson by then

--------------------
PEACE

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
    #2045320 - 10/26/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

sue him, press charges... due whatever you can.. maybe get him dishonorably discharged, evading the scene, whatever you can!

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2045328 - 10/26/03 05:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Press charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue him, maybe you won't have to work anymore hehe.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineVertigo
Mycovoire
Loc: Panhandle
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2045329 - 10/26/03 05:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That's some shit! You have my sincere sympathies. Charge that F#cker!

--------------------
"One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: Vertigo]
    #2045334 - 10/26/03 05:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Press charges.
Buy yourself a lexus.
Kthx.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: Psilopleix]
    #2045344 - 10/26/03 05:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you see, i am not going to sue him beyond what it cost me to go to the hospital.

right now i could have sued 3 people for a whole bunch of money, this dude being #3 and my former employer being #2. i could be on a beach in mexico, but i dont sue people. i think its kinda wrong, feel free to convince me otherwise, cuz on a beach in mexico is where i want to be

--------------------
PEACE

Anonymous #1

#2045345 - 10/26/03 05:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

press charges and file a lawsuit.

Offlinedeathinchaos
regular
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK *DELETED* [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2045820 - 10/26/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by deathinchaos

Reason for deletion: because

Offlinedastats
The Truth is Blinding
Loc: B.C.
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: deathinchaos]
    #2045838 - 10/26/03 09:31 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Roast the basterd. Hang him to dry.

Peace
Jater

--------------------
Peace all.

Jater

Anonymous #1

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: dastats]
    #2045924 - 10/26/03 10:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"YOus hould have kept your mouth shut about how you felt think about some of this mans boys died for whoever than your going to tell an officer of the united states army that this is not your country"

why can't he, but the soldier can?

o-btw this is not my country

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: ]
    #2046041 - 10/26/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

fuck that guy

sue him and press charges and all that

what a fucking asshole

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: deathinchaos]
    #2046104 - 10/26/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

YOus hould have kept your mouth shut about how you felt think about some of this mans boys died for whoever than your going to tell an officer of the united states army that this is not your country even though it is what do you expect i know how it is to say what is on your mind but you also have to be smart

no, ill say what i want, this man is off killing mankind, i dont care what color they are or what they might have or may not have done(it seems this war was a bunch of bullshit) and i cannont stand ignorant people signing their will away to such a negative destructive consuming force. if we keep going to war the human race will kill itself off. and god help me i am going to try and spread this message of peace, and the uselessness of war, if it costs me every bone in my body. beacuse i dont want to see man kind go down the drain.

Quote:

....you should sue his ass anyways because i beleive an officer sshould have better judment what an asshole

wouldnt that just make me a part of the problem, taking from another what is not mine?
sure i could be a millionaire, i could sue so many pepole for the shit that has occorred in my life, but that isnt the way for mankind to come togeather. and we as a people need to change our thoughts on so many different things , AS INDIVIDUALS,  before we doom ourselves. i was preaching my beliefs so that i could turn this man onto the right path, the path of peace, and the continued life of the human race.
everyone is saying sue him, is there noone that believes that this would be wrong? i know i can, and if i did i would win, but it just isnt right,  :oogle:or is it...................................... :confused:

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #2046235 - 10/27/03 12:15 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Don't sue him, just press charges.

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2046264 - 10/27/03 12:25 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, thats heavy...

I've puked blood before, that shit is gross.

Good luck in court...(you wont need it)!

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#2046298 - 10/27/03 12:36 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry to hear about this man, sounds like a headache in more ways than one. Definitely press charges, the guy can't just walk away for doing something like this. Get your bills paid for and whatever extra you need to compensate for the pain you've endured, because that is some shit you shouldn't have to deal with for nothing.

And fuck having him dishonorably discharged, they should drop him off in an alley in Tikrit wearing nothing but an american flag. Fucker.

Hope you heal up fast man.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: angryshroom]
    #2046306 - 10/27/03 12:41 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Don't sue him beyond the cost of your medical expenses and lost wages & stuff, if you sue him at all.

I would probably sue him for that if I were in your shoes. But don't ruin his life just cause he's been brainwashed by a crappy society.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom