Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state * 1
    #20361223 - 08/01/14 04:56 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.mintpressnews.com/video-bolivia-declares-israel-terrorist-state-un-condemns-civilian-deaths/194755/

"This week, Bolivia declared Israel a “terrorist state” while renouncing a visa exemption agreement with Israel in protest over the ongoing Israeli military offense Operation Protective Edge in Gaza which has killed more than 1,300 Palestinians and has left over 7,000 wounded, most of which have been women and children."

The noose is tightening on the murderers and thieves.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #20361240 - 08/01/14 05:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Good to hear, I cannot believe this has been allowed to go on, it's like people are just standing by and watching another holocaust, and passively accepting that this is how it is.

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: Tmethyl]
    #20361249 - 08/01/14 05:02 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
http://www.mintpressnews.com/video-bolivia-declares-israel-terrorist-state-un-condemns-civilian-deaths/194755/

"This week, Bolivia declared Israel a “terrorist state” while renouncing a visa exemption agreement with Israel in protest over the ongoing Israeli military offense Operation Protective Edge in Gaza which has killed more than 1,300 Palestinians and has left over 7,000 wounded, most of which have been women and children."

The noose is tightening on the murderers and thieves.

I'm sure the Israelis are worried about Bolivia.

Quote:

Tmethyl said:
Good to hear, I cannot believe this has been allowed to go on, it's like people are just standing by and watching another holocaust, and passively accepting that this is how it is.

It's not that many feel it's "how it is" so much as Hamas brought it upon themselves.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20361262 - 08/01/14 05:04 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
It's not that many feel it's "how it is" so much as Hamas brought it upon themselves.

Is that what you've been told, or is that what you know?

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #20361267 - 08/01/14 05:05 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Why did Hamas start launching missiles?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: GazzBut] * 3
    #20361281 - 08/01/14 05:08 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

If the palis didn't fight back, people like zap would say they must not really want the land or they wouldn't give it up so easily, therefore, it belongs to isreal. Since they did fight back and keep on fighting, he say that justifies the mass murder and land theft they do against the arabs. "hamas fires rockets? then all civilians must die"

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20361304 - 08/01/14 05:12 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

What Luvedem also fails to realise is that Hamas began launching missiles after a brutal crackdown on Hamas members in the West Bank as part of Operation Brothers Keeper. This was to try and find the people who killed the Israeli teenagers. Although this was a despicable crime Hamas denied that they had carried this out and Israel have provided no evidence to the contrary.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: Tmethyl]
    #20361315 - 08/01/14 05:15 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tmethyl said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Is that what you've been told, or is that what you know?

I read a lot.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: GazzBut]
    #20361320 - 08/01/14 05:17 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Quote:

Why did Hamas start launching missiles?

I know the story and the history. As I've told you before I don't care.

You don't fire rockets at civilians.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#20361326 - 08/01/14 05:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
What Luvedem also fails to realise is that Hamas began launching missiles after a brutal crackdown on Hamas members in the West Bank as part of Operation Brothers Keeper. This was to try and find the people who killed the Israeli teenagers. Although this was a despicable crime Hamas denied that they had carried this out and Israel have provided no evidence to the contrary.

You really should consider not telling people what they think. Some of us are quite capable of deciding for ourselves. Plus, you're quite often wrong. It's an ignorant and childish thing to do.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#20361328 - 08/01/14 05:19 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

So you obviously condemn the Israelis for killing 1000+ civilians then?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #20361337 - 08/01/14 05:20 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Who says?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#20361340 - 08/01/14 05:21 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Quote:

So you obviously condemn the Israelis for killing 1000+ civilians then?

Nope. Once Hamas started firing and Israel warned the civilians, they were good to go. Unless Israel has switched to unguided weaponry?

Have they?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #20361384 - 08/01/14 05:35 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

So when you say "You don't fire rockets at civilians" you dont actually mean that at all? Can you explain the caveats that make it a-ok to fire rockets at civilians? What are the pre-requisites that make it ok to go ahead and kill innocents by the score using guided rockets?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleRocket

Loc: Land of the Freaks Flag
    #20361403 - 08/01/14 05:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
So when you say "You don't fire rockets at civilians" you dont actually mean that at all? Can you explain the caveats that make it a-ok to fire rockets at civilians? What are the pre-requisites that make it ok to go ahead and kill innocents by the score using guided rockets?

Yeah, right?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#20361406 - 08/01/14 05:41 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Yup. I fully mean it. It was just today's laziness that caused my failure to include the word "unguided".

I've explained my position several times in these threads, including with you. Asking the same question multiple times will not garner you a different answer and frankly makes you appear a bit slow.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#20361471 - 08/01/14 05:56 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Well I apologise for being slow but would you be so kind as to explain it for me one more time? I just need to understand why killing people with a guided rocket is ok whereas if you use an unguided rocket it is a terrible crime. To be honest, the logic seems questionable to me.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#20361491 - 08/01/14 06:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Well I apologise for being slow but would you be so kind as to explain it for me one more time?

Feel free to read them again.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#20361512 - 08/01/14 06:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I had a quick look but I cant see the explanation in response to any of my posts.

I guess you dont really have a coherent position on this then.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Bolivia declares isreal a terrorist state [Re: GazzBut] * 1
    #20361521 - 08/01/14 06:07 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Well I apologise for being slow but would you be so kind as to explain it for me one more time? I just need to understand why killing people with a guided rocket is ok whereas if you use an unguided rocket it is a terrible crime. To be honest, the logic seems questionable to me.

The difference is that Israel isn't intentionally targeting Civilians and Hamas is.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]