Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleXfrozenX
Male

Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics?
    #20305142 - 07/21/14 09:27 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

So my question is whats the most nerve racking thing you've ever had to do on psychedelics? Mine would have to be sitting down for dinner at my friends house with his parents. We were just starting to peak on two tabs of good LSD so it was pretty hard to stay calm and try to look sober.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: XfrozenX] * 1
    #20305155 - 07/21/14 09:31 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Driving an automobile

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinejoustwilliams
Stranger
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20305165 - 07/21/14 09:34 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Crossing a busy street at night while carrying my drunk gf on my back.

Offlineikku
Stranger

Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: joustwilliams]
    #20305239 - 07/21/14 09:59 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Oh that reminds me of this time back in college I was walking with a group of people on acid through the student neighborhood near my university campus and we almost got hit by a reckless (probably drunk) driver. We had to dive out of the street. That was scary.

Also when I was really young, like 17, I had a growbox that I had forgotten about and I opened it up to find a single big fruit that had appeared (I had already gotten like 4 flushes out of it so I didn't expect there to be more). I ate it before going to my uncle's to play poker, eat, party etc. I remember coming up on the hour long car ride there which was fun, but when I got there it was way too trippy. Alien writing everywhere. I remember watching my aunt dip her knife in butter to spread on bread, but the butter looked like it was merged with the table and my aunt looked like she was merged with the ground, and it was just too fucking weird. I told them I felt sick and had my brother drive me home. Went home and hung out in the pool and had a nice time after that.

--------------------
Thanks shroomery!

Edited by ikku (07/21/14 10:00 AM)

OfflinePINEAPPLEman
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: ikku]
    #20305330 - 07/21/14 10:35 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Talking to the university police over the cellphone, and immediately after, my worried mom because my ford explorer was reported "abandoned" by our favorite cow field. Got mom calmed down, then turned off my phone because I was "about to walk into class." In reality we were on the nature trail while the rest of our harvest (easily 50-60 cubes) set upside down on stolen university newspapers "safely" in my dorm room.

It wasn't all that hard to deal with, just an awkward first shroom trip.

OfflineDonsanpedro
Stranger

Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: XfrozenX]
    #20305358 - 07/21/14 10:47 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XfrozenX said:
So my question is whats the most nerve racking thing you've ever had to do on psychedelics? Mine would have to be sitting down for dinner at my friends house with his parents. We were just starting to peak on two tabs of good LSD so it was pretty hard to stay calm and try to look sober.

A lot (all of which on at least 4 grams of very potent shrooms or eqv.). 

Getting hand cuffed and thrown onto the hood of a cop car.

Being mugged.

Defending my self from a 6' poisonous snake.

None of these was fun at the time but i believe all of them made me a much stronger individual.
DSP

OfflineD-App
Sir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Anywhere, Everywhere
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: Donsanpedro]
    #20305392 - 07/21/14 11:02 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

My friend and I thought it would be a good idea to take shrooms then walk to a scrapyard just off campus. While we were there, tripping, we decided to smoke some bowls (5 total back to back to back...). Next thing I know I hear some noises coming from the distance and all of the sudden these flashlights shine on me and my friend.  Two pigs came and confiscated all of our items, in which they found a bag of 7gs of weed and they also found two adderall pills in a ziplock bag in my backpack.  We were then handcuffed and placed into the pig mobile and were sent to the police station.  I must have seemed only stoned to the officers, but my friend was tripping out so bad he was struggling to sign his name for the pigs :facepalm3:

Worst day of my life....

:feelsbadman:

--------------------

Offlinecaptainrose
Shaman

Loc: Ohio, USA
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: D-App]
    #20305671 - 07/21/14 12:36 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Talking to the police at Nelsonville Music Festival when I still had more acid and a pack of joints in my pocket. "Oh, I can't be here? I'll leave now without giving you any trouble."

--------------------
Check out my volume of psychedelic poetry:

Through Kaleidoscopes

Offlineinnerspeaker1967
Iced cooly beatnik
Male User Gallery

Loc: AUS Flag
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: XfrozenX]
    #20307742 - 07/21/14 07:58 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

doing a fucking maths test in a silent classroom my second time even doing shrooms! when i was 14 and i took way over a level 5 dose, 25-30 fresh matures subs. didn't know what i was getting myself into, also, getting chased by 3 cars full of people who wanted to fuck with us cause of my mate on 25c at midnight. felt like we were gonna get jumped but we ran away, my heart never beat so fast. i doubt that can be healthy.

--------------------

Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginha
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: innerspeaker1967]
    #20308117 - 07/21/14 09:04 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Me and 2 friends all took shrooms at this house my friend was housesitting. They had 2 dogs and one of them was 13 years old. Well about 2.5 hours in we look at the older dog and he's shaking like crazy. He looks like he's having a seizure. We're all freaking out thinking he's going to die so we considered driving to a 24 hour vet.

The dog starts shitting everywhere!! I was going insane. I go into the bathroom to cool down for a minute. When I come out I calmed down, but the dog was still shaking and shitting on the floor. We brought him outside and tried to calm him down.

Everything turned out fine. Apparently my friend forgot to walk him for a while and the dog had a panic attack. That's what the owners thought at least.

Not a fun trip. After we all saw what happened to the dog...BOOM we were all sober. It was strange. 3 hours into a trip and you're just sober.

--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Offlineoomchu
Stranger

Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: Donsanpedro]
    #20308325 - 07/21/14 09:39 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Donsanpedro said:

Defending my self from a 6' poisonous snake.

DSP

Ok, wtf? Sorry, but this one made me laugh. :grin:

OfflineUniverse
Friend

Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: oomchu]
    #20308363 - 07/21/14 09:45 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

One time I was tripping in my room with my friend. Long story short,my ex-girlfriend's dad called my dad on the phone claiming that I was making phoney phone calls to their house. Meanwhile, it was actually her new boyfriend who was doing it.

My dad stormed up the stairs to my room to talk to me about it. I had to explain and defend myself to my dad while tripping! Somehow my brain straightened up and I was able to come off as normal, but everything was still breathing and morphing, including my dad. He believed me and went back downstairs but it pretty much ruined my trip.

OfflineApeman
Franks Red Hot Sauce
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern Illinois, USA Flag
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: Universe]
    #20308382 - 07/21/14 09:50 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

on a heavy dose of morning glories, my friends and I were having a bonfire out in the country in the middle of nowhere. we're all tripping face and all of a sudden a truck pulls up. old guy gets out holding a shotgun. he turns out to be a nice guy, just wanted to make sure we weren't causing trouble on his land. we all had a nice laugh of relief after he left.

--------------------
"The cost of sanity in this society, is a certain level of alienation”
― Terence McKenna

Invisibleop2kal
 User Gallery

Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: Apeman]
    #20308397 - 07/21/14 09:52 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Stand up straight and drive right on my dirt bike because a cop was behind me haha never again will I eat shroom and go somewhere

--------------------

Invisible420happyhippy
Swamp Dunkey
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Herion Capital of Ame...
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: op2kal]
    #20308471 - 07/21/14 10:02 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

During a music festival, me and my girlfriend decided to eat some magic mushrooms. They ended up being crazy fucking strong. When the shit finally kicked in, we were laying in my car listening to music.

Ive been in situations with which i had to talk someone down from freaking out on psychedelics. but never have i had to talk my girlfriend out of a bad trip, WHILST having a bad trip myself.

--------------------
"I AM, WAS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE."

Offlinebuddingshroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Macedon Victoria Flag
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: 420happyhippy]
    #20308597 - 07/21/14 10:22 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

A friend and I were on mushrooms and he did a nitrous bulb while standing up.. He passed out, fell through a glass table and knocked his two front teeth out. I then drove him 1.5 hours to the nearest open hospital (it was 2am)

That was nerve racking to say the least.

--------------------

OnlineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#20308723 - 07/21/14 10:46 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Full fledged convo with police officer on 600mcg+ of LSD. Wildest conversation of my life. I was in a completely crazy flintstones ,mad ego loss roller coaster ride.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Isle Of Everywhere Flag
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #20309287 - 07/22/14 12:47 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

A week ago a I took acid and I was blasting the Moody Blues and I was peaking and I couldn't even understand what they were saying. While this is happening I'm lying on my bed and my sister who rents the appartment with me starts unlocking the front door. I was not expecting this, since she started dating her current boyfriend she almost never comes to the appartment, let alone on the middle of a week day right before her shift. I raced to lock my bedroom door and crouched by it listening to them. I couldn't hear anything so I open my door and noticed my sister's door was open and I could hear someone inside her room. I slammed my door shut, and sat down on my bed forgetting to lock the door. I really had to pee to. Then my sister opens my door, I froze. She said a few things about an insurance card I had apparently gotten in the mail, handed it to me. She was leaving fairly soild after images with psychedelic patterns in them whenever she moved and I couldn't concentrate on a train of thought. I knew I had to make a brake for the bathroom. I simply stood up and walked causually to the bathroom.

Luckily while I was in there she left the appartment with her boy friend. Had to smoke a few bowls to slow my heart down though.:lol: Apparently she was around because her job gave her some vacation hours. :shrug:

OfflineEmL
Male

Loc: Sweden Flag
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: ShadeOfDeepPurple]
    #20309604 - 07/22/14 03:34 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Well, not that much of a nerve racking but I had to put out a small fire in my apartment on a tab LSD.

I was making food for my GF and I when we saw something light up in our kitchen and the oven paper had caught on fire.
The food manage anyhow. :awesomenod:

OfflineFilterhead462
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Whats the most nerve racking thing you've had to do on psychedelics? [Re: EmL]
    #20309869 - 07/22/14 06:53 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Ate a bag of mushrooms on my way home, thought "hey ill have around half an hour before they start kicking in" so i stopped by a shopping center to grab a bite to eat
Well they kicked in QUICK and i was stuck in a shopping centre full of loud as fuck school kids while the floor began to melt.
Almost completely lost my shit but managed to walk extremely fast out of there while it looked like everyone was staring at me.
Never been so sacred in my life, got home and cried with relief and happiness!

--------------------

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

Edited by Filterhead462 (07/22/14 06:54 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract