Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
shrooms for school
    #2026775 - 10/20/03 08:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

okay, Im in grade 12 in high school, and for english class i have two essays to do: a narrative one and a descriptive one. I was stuck on what to write about but this weekend me and my friend had an awesome shroom trip,and i was wondering if you guys thought it might be suitable to write about for either of those two types of essays, like, obviously i could find a million different things todescribe about a shroom trip, as well as it would make an interesting story for the narrative one, but my main concern is that because its about drugs it will be innappropriate. like, my teacher is pretty old fashioned and she might(definately) will notlike someone writing about this, but i just think it woulf work so well....what do you think? if you think it would be okay, if you had any really strange things happen on shrooms id love to hear them so i can have some inspiration...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: shrooms for school [Re: kristina420]
    #2026794 - 10/20/03 08:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

GO FOR IT!! I think thats a very interesting thing to write about. I don't see anything very bad that could happen, at the worst she will not accept your paper. Please send me a copy of the paper when your done with it, i would love to read it. Good luck and shroom on!

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2026795 - 10/20/03 08:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I think it would be innappropriate.
It doesnt worth it IMO

I always try to keep as low as possible the number of people who know im doing illegals drugs :wink:

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

#2026806 - 10/20/03 08:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've written about a shroom trip in high-school and the teacher actually rather liked it. I didnt come out and say that I was actually under the influence of a mind altering susbstance though. But she knew exactly what I was talking about. You dont want to get a reputation of being a druggy this early in the school year so if you really want to write about a trip either say you were accidentally intoxicated or dont come right out and say you tried a psychadelic (be subliminal). I would give it a second thought too if you dont want your parents to know either...College is a totally different story. YOu can come right out and say whatever the hell you want.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: shrooms for school [Re: orizon]
    #2026874 - 10/20/03 08:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i did that!!
got a b+

--------------------

OfflineAnansi
------------

Re: shrooms for school [Re: notapillow]
    #2026923 - 10/20/03 08:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well remember a huge factor in writing is your audience. Who are you speaking to, most likely the teacher is one of the only people to read the essay. People like to read what they want to read, so you could give her what she wants and probably walk away with a B or so. Or you could take the risk and hope to change her mind, but you are taking a risk. I would go for it hehe, just do not admit that you gobbled the mushrooms, pass it off as in a dream you ate mushrooms or something. Maybe describe the trip and never mention what caused it. It all depends on the risk you want to take. My two cents hehe. har har. If you do not care about the grade write what you want to, the essay you turn out will be a 1000x better. If she were a fair teacher she may understand that.

Edited by Anansi (10/20/03 08:56 PM)

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: shrooms for school [Re: Anansi]
    #2026944 - 10/20/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldent do it...

but, whatever, its up to you.

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: shrooms for school [Re: domite]
    #2026998 - 10/20/03 09:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Why not just ask her if the topic is acceptable prior to writing the paper?

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: shrooms for school [Re: Euphoria]
    #2027037 - 10/20/03 09:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It really all depends on what kind of teacher it is. I knew what I could and could not talk about to my teachers, you just have to be careful.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlinealienated
contaminationgrower

Loc: kali-forn-I-A
Re: shrooms for school [Re: Harbinger]
    #2027330 - 10/20/03 11:22 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i'd totally go for it. does she say it has to be fiction or non-fictional? either way you can work your way around it without actually saying you are doing shrooms, just say you took some magic sauce or some crap.

g'luck.

--------------------
-m.

I dont even grow these things... I just post for this guy that knows a guy, who's sisters boyfriend dumped about 2 months ago.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2027422 - 10/21/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Oh, man, I'd be careful what you turn in, in written form, to a school. Remember that schools are the government.

I remember i had a lot of fun with essays back when i was in HS. I wrote stuff about drugs, revolutionary politics, critiques of te school, stuff about bombs.

I was called to the counselor many times, even punished for writing things that broke no rules! Once i had a quiz in a class over some really pointless drivel and I hadnt read and had skipped the class so I just wrote the teacher a little note explaining exactly why I thought the material was pointless and unworthy of my attention. Then I turned that shit in for my test answer. The principal gave me a week of suspension for "insubordination". I didnt use any foul language or invective tones. Indeed, the letter was very civil and polite.

Any way, i found out later those bastards were keeping a file on me, and sharing it with the police, too. I'm pretty sure that shit is unconstitutional, or something. Bastards.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#2028115 - 10/21/03 08:19 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

WAR ON DRUGS

Your teacher could hand it over to police, your essay could be seen as som kind of written confession or whatever and a search warrant might be granted on it.

A gram of drugs (mushrooms/grass/a joint) equals 5 years mandatory minimum and 10 grams (like one big fresh shroom) 10 years of jailtime. If you got a little jar of mushrooms growing they slap "Production and intent of distribution of a Schedule 1 substance" on your ass and you get the same sentence as a PCP cook.
In all these cases a criminal record will condemn you to a career of jobs that suck once you're out.

*A pregnant woman gave birth in a US hospital. She tested positive for coke. The doctor called the cops. She gave birth handcuffed to the bed and then was wrapped in a sheet and was dragged off to the police station covered in blood. She pleaded guilty and begged the judge for addiction help. She got a mandatory minimum sentence for child abuse on account of her having poisoned her baby with cocaine*

*A businessman went off to Las Vegas with $50.000 legitimate dollars earned thru his work. He payed for his domestic ticket with cash from the bundle. The airport cunt called in the DEA on this suspicious transaction and the man got arrested. His 50 thou were seized. After spending some quality time it was affirmed that his money had nothing to do with anything illegal. His money was never returned to him*

*If a police officer states you were in posession of a kilo of drugs this can be treated as evidence in court that's as solid as if the kilo actually lies in front of the judge*

*If you look at mandatory minimum sentences of five years and up regarding drugs, the USA deals out well over 1.000.000 years of prison time every five years*

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2028768 - 10/21/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

heres what i would do, kinda lame but it should work....jsut write out your trip report, dont mention anything about taking anything, or feeling the effects, or anything else that would hint to them your talking about a drug....and at the end, have your main character guy wake up, and say, man, what a weird dream.....or some shit, i dunno use your brain, youll think of somethin...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: shrooms for school [Re: Asante]
    #2028783 - 10/21/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I dont think a gram of drugs lands you in jail for 5 years. People at school who have been caught with pot and shrooms and even coke from the cops were given a fine and a misdimeanor. My one friend had half an ounce on him and was 18 at the time. He was taken to the station but was bailed out that night for like 1600 from his parents. Maybe the DEA site might say different but from personal knowledge of schoolmates getting caught....Ive never heard of charges that huge. Just one more example of a kid who got caught at a party. One time the cops decided to crash a kegger when I was a senior in highschool. One of my classmates had a whole altoid can full of exstasy. Im not sure how many but when he was dealing them it looked like atleast 50. He stuck them under the cusion of the lawn chair he was sitting on and the cops saw it. He got busted and was taken in of course. I dont know what the fines were or anything but the kid was back in school the following monday. I was surprised myself cause he was 19 and had a bucnh of pills on him. However never spent a day in jail. He was'nt a close friend so I dont know exactly what the charges ended up being. 5 years minimum in jail for a gram of pot or shrooms may be what the book say (im assuming that is where you got this information) but I've witnessed kids getting caught with a shitload more than that and getting off pretty damn easy.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2028786 - 10/21/03 12:56 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

five years mandatory for a fucking joint? dont know where you live, but it must suck to be you....that has to be complete bullshit...i know lots of people busted with way more than a joints worth of weed and didnt get anytime at all....i think you may be mistaken :lol:   

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
    #2029032 - 10/21/03 02:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
WAR ON DRUGS

Your teacher could hand it over to police, your essay could be seen as som kind of written confession or whatever and a search warrant might be granted on it.

A gram of drugs (mushrooms/grass/a joint) equals 5 years mandatory minimum and 10 grams (like one big fresh shroom) 10 years of jailtime. If you got a little jar of mushrooms growing they slap "Production and intent of distribution of a Schedule 1 substance" on your ass and you get the same sentence as a PCP cook.
In all these cases a criminal record will condemn you to a career of jobs that suck once you're out.

I think thats a little far fetched. Just because you write a paper about a mushroom trip i dont think they are going to make a case out of it, no way. I would say asking the teacher about it first might be a good idea, but unless your teacher is involved with the DEA i think that little scenario is not possible. Peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Re: shrooms for school [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2029209 - 10/21/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Why bother? Doing it might be fun, but turning it in is risky. It wont accomplish anything, they most likley thing to happen, aside from her having a little private talk with you, is her freaking out and telling your parents. Even if you never mention drugs, you are still left with the question: Why bother?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: shrooms for school [Re: domite]
    #2029620 - 10/21/03 05:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

why bother?

probably for the hell of it...thats why i do alot of the things i do. plus, if your not supposed to do something, or if theres a risk involved it makes it that much more exciting to do.

this thread reminds me of the time in my soph yr i did my english term paper on the religous significance of psycadelic plants...it was cool, i got a 95 or some shit, and my teacher was actually pretty cool about it. she liked my originality :thumbup: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
Re: shrooms for school [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2030640 - 10/21/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

ok well im not really worried about the law aspect of it because i live in canada and our drug laws are more relaxed than in the states, i gues my main concern is how to go about writing it,like, someone mentionned b4 to be discreet and not mention anything about taking the drugs, but how will she know what im talking about, and how can i make it into an essay?

--------------------

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
    #2030839 - 10/21/03 10:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

well, for the discriptive one, I always like picking a really simple object and talking about it for pages on end. Teachers like it too. (like one i did about a pencil, became about the infinite possibilty of a pencil as a tool of expression, something along those lines)

For the narritive one, If you really NEED to do it about your trip, I would reccomend making something else the real focus of the story, and putting the trip in as a backdrop. Also, remember that the story will be about 10x more interesting to you then it will be to anyone else.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds