Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House
    #2011030 - 10/15/03 09:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey,
I'm planning on buying 3/8ths of an ounce and grinding them up and putting them in gellcaps. I'm gonna test out 1/8th on friday to see how fast and hard they kick in with the gellcaps, then on Monday, I'm going to take the rest of the gellcaps and go through a haunted house when they kick in. I'm considering going to a haunted corn maze thing afterwards, although I've been told it's really big and I could get lost. But that wouldn't be so bad. Someone would find me. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone's done the haunted house with shrooms idea, or if anyone could tell me how they kick in with gellcaps. Thanks in advance.

Shea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelittlejohn747
addict

Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: OutkastSlug]
    #2011067 - 10/15/03 09:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

how do you get them in the gel caps? Sorry for the possiable dumb question but i have never seen them in gelcap form

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: littlejohn747]
    #2011076 - 10/15/03 09:44 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

> going to take the rest of the gellcaps and go through a haunted house when they kick in.

Ah yes, personal responibility at it's best.

Score:
Ashcroft: 1
Users: 0

> how do you get them in the gel caps?

Dry them. Grind them up in a spice/coffee grinder. Pack the powder into empty gelcaps to constant weight.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2011105 - 10/15/03 09:59 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't understand why people like to go to "haunted" places and graveyards and shit to trip.....would give me the totally wrong vibe and freak me out.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2011304 - 10/15/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, sounds like a freak out waiting to happen.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: seraphim]
    #2011314 - 10/15/03 01:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland was so ridiculously good. But its designed to be more entertaining then scary, so I dont know what another haunted house would be like. However I think it would be fun.

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: TheCow]
    #2011493 - 10/15/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I enjoy the darker side of trips, so only go if you don't freak out easy. When I freak out it's really not the darkness that freaks me rather than simple things, like thinking my face is falling off or some stupid shit.

--------------------

OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: rommstein2001]
    #2011956 - 10/15/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm doing this as a way to start off my halloween celebrations.
My main goal is to scare myself as much as is humanly possible without the risk of physical harm. Halloween isn't about stuffing your face with candy and shit, it's about scaring the crap out of everyone you know!!! Halloween for me, has always been about fear. And as I'm sure almost everyone on this board knows, without the risk of physical harm, it's pretty hard to scare yourself nowadays. I think this oughta do the trick. I'm still trying to find someone to go through it with me, to make sure that if I do freak out, I don't do anything too extreme. I feel fairly confidant though, that if I go in alone, I'll come out okay. The corn maze I found out about, turned out to be 7 acres. I'm still considering that one. I think it will depend on two things, being, how I feel after the Haunted House, and wether or not I find anyone to go with me. THis should be interesting, I'll bring this post back to life with a trip report after monday.

OfflineBluMonkee
keeper of thelittle people

Loc: Lookin' for an Incident
    #2012378 - 10/15/03 06:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

7 acre corn maze :shocked: Tripping?? at night?? I think that would freak me out just a tad :crazy: I'd love to go through one of those during the day though, wish they had those down here in Fl., all we got is a bunch of stupid cow fields full of cubensis  :rolleyes:   

--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Offlineetard
etheonogenesis

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2012425 - 10/15/03 06:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ugh, there's this thing called "Nightmare" here in WI. It's more disturbing than scary. I'd probably hang myself if I was tripping.

--------------------
.oOo. Selling your babies for my bandwidth since 1994 .oOo.

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: etard]
    #2012534 - 10/15/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

There is a place somewhere in Pennsylvania i heard of called the 7 gates of hell. Apparently it is supposed to be these 7 fields leading up to an old shut down psychiatric facility and each one has a big gate. Anyways it's not a haunted house, it is just supposed to be a real haunted place. Anyone heard of it? Me and a buddy were considering going up during a shroom and checkin it out. Supposedly no one has made it through the Seven gates. Maybe the mushrooms will guide us? Or maybe we will see some completely whacked out shit? Who knows? I think it would put a very interesting vibe on a trip. Just to be there... thinking "hey there might be some real supernatural shit going on here" might bring on some crazy hallucinations.

In any case, i'll write a report if anything cool happens. So should you, Outkast. But the haunted house thing.. i dunno... i think that would be lame because i can always see the fakeness of productions when i trip. Like when I watch tv, the make-up just stands out horribly and stuff. I think the fakeness would stick out like a sore thumb.

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #2012812 - 10/15/03 08:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think that I would walk through a haunted house laughing my ass off if I went through tripping. Now if I were tripping and thought I was going to a friends house and ended up finding unexpected scenes of death and dstuction then that's another story.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2013973 - 10/16/03 07:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

HI Id like to go with you but im in Qc... dam it!
my idea was to trip in a graveyard, at night, with more than 4g of shroom and some freaky death metal lol the only thing i need is other people who are nopt cowards lol... would be nice! haha someone living in Canada QC?

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: salazare]
    #2060219 - 10/31/03 10:19 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

someone, come on!

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: salazare]
    #2060286 - 10/31/03 10:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have triped in supposedly haunted places before and I had a blast, but I think those haunted places were just stories. One time I was at a friends acreage camping out on the far side of his place ( he has 160 acre's which happens to be a peninsula on lake Manitoba ) 3 of my friends and I were tripping walking around late at night. Both my friend Jer and I had visions of people hanging from a bent over tree, sure enough we both identify the tree at the same time without even telling each other of the preminition. There is also a old trappers hut that we stumbled across ( about 5 min walking distance from the tree ) that had been partly collapsed. The negative energy there was incredibly strong and all of us had feelings of depression and unrest. We continued on our trip and had a great evening as long as we stay'ed away from that area. Next day we asked the owner of the property if there had been anything wierd that has happened on his lot that he knew of, and he told us of a sqatter ( I am not sure what he ment by the term sqatter) who was hung near the trappers cabin about 30 years ago by some hick's in the area. He had just owned the lot for 2 years at that time. He stumbled across the body and got the cops down and the body was unidentifiable so he burried it near the trappers cabin. That is the wierdest trip I ever had.

--------------------

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: FlusH]
    #2060453 - 10/31/03 12:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I went last night on 25mg hydrocodone and smoked some weed. I went w/ my g/f and my other girl friend. It scared the living shit out of me. There's no way anybody could pay me to trip and go into a haunted house. No way.

A guy had a big knife w/ blood dripping all down his chest, and coming out of his mouth. A lot of hooded men that stood there silently, then would follow you when you walked by them. You'd turn around just to be sure nobody was there, and BAM, a cloaked man is following you. Fuckin scary.

Offlinedave52
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: StrongBad]
    #2061169 - 10/31/03 04:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

depending on your state of mind they can either intensify fear or do the opposite. kend of gets to the point that felleings are a decision we make rather than somthing imposed on us. i went tripping into an abandoned nursing home that had been shut down after some patients had died, and had some possible hobos living in it. and this wasnt a haunted house. normally i was scared of the place but for some reason it didnt bother me tripping maybe because i couldnt understand the danger, didnt care at the time, or decided i wosnt going to be scared. so we went in at night and i killed the flashlight for awhile and scared the hell out of my tripping friend.

Offlinedave52
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: dave52]
    #2061174 - 10/31/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

corn maze in the cold while tripping = jack nicholson in the shining

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2062821 - 11/01/03 01:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My second time tripping was actually inside a "real" haunted house (old abandoned house with numerous scary rumors on why the people moved out.)... it made me realize how foolish it was to have fear from these kiddish rumors.

Offlinedave52
Re: Shrooms in Gellcaps + Haunted House [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #2062847 - 11/01/03 02:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

your probably still passed out after your crazy trip outkastslug but how did it go? is that a reference to the rapper slug from atmosphere?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate