Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
The importance of good driving skills
    #2002358 - 10/12/03 11:51 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I know this may be common sense, but if you're driving from point A to point B with something illegal in your vehicle, TAKE THE TIME TO DRIVE TO YOUR UTMOST SKILL. THIS IS IMPORTANT. You want to appear as a normal person, driving home from work, picking a friend up, going to see a movie etc. It's important to obey all traffic laws, be a defensive driver (would suck getting in a fender bender with a QP, wouldn't it?), and if you're really anal about it, make sure all your break lights and signals are working.. depending on what you're carrying and what distance you're travelling.

I've heard this horror story too many times.. "I picked up my ounce from [name] and once I was past his house I ran a stop sign and a cop pulled me over and I was inches away from getting arrested for possession!"

How stupid can you be to put yourself, willingly, in jeopardy in a such fascist country like the US? If you don't stop for that sign, fail to signal to change lanes, or find yourself so incredibly absent-minded that you cannot focus on driving your car in a straight line down a lane, then you shouldn't be involved in illegal drugs at all.

At the risk of sounding like a DARE officer, don't smoke and drive. If you get pulled over with that green leaf in your hand, the smell alone gives police probable cause to search your entire vehicle. Threw your ounce in your jacket and put it in the trunk thinking it'd be safe? No. If your car smells like pot, be prepared to have every inch of it searched. All a cop even has to say is "IT SMELLS LIKE WEED IN HERE" and you're on a long, painful, expensive 8 week journey.

You will get caught if you let your guard down. Don't do anything illegal while you're under the effects of anything. Be sharp, be safe. Don't think your car is safe to smoke in because you can spray air freshener and mommy and daddy won't smell it: all you are is an "Arrest-me-Mobile" moving at a high rate of speed. Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of any substance is not a good idea to begin with, but alas, I'm not here to preach.

And as always, leave your drugs at home (except for what you need/can be ditched). The fewer amount of times you move about with illegal drugs in your possession, the less chance you have of getting caught.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: Adden]
    #2002458 - 10/12/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Not that I ever transport anything illegal :smirk:, but it is also a good idea to check your lights out before trip into the jungle.  No reason to get pulled over for having a tail light out or a turn signal that doesn't work. 

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2003153 - 10/12/03 06:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

If you are driving with a passenger in the front, tell your friend to call out every single speed limit sign. And then, if you have it, use cruise control.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: Xochitl]
    #2003289 - 10/12/03 06:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you wanna know a little secret. when driving with quanity, have someone follow behind you, that way its impossible for a cop to get behind your car. and theres no way for him to know that your following someone so he'll just pull you over and your friend keeps cruisin.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2003368 - 10/12/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Great post. It's amazing to me how many people speed and do stupid shit when they are holding.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2003791 - 10/12/03 10:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Also, dont drive in suspicious area. Parking and sitting with your lights off is kind of obvious too.

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Offlinetheprofessional
yep yep yep eyp

Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #2006095 - 10/13/03 06:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

If you're ever pulled over with anything suspicious, just yell and complain about the ticket. (or apologize and make up a good excuse)  Dont sit in your car looking paranoid and nervous.  Thats a dead giveaway.

And I bought one of these for added protection  http://www.valentine1.com/ 
Good Luck  :smile:   

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
    #2006868 - 10/13/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

im a ninja when it comes to take a drive.

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: jtseaweed]
    #2007704 - 10/14/03 06:14 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

> im a ninja when it comes to take a drive

Yeah, and while your ninja-ass is pulled over getting busted for looking outa place, this sheep will continue along with all the other sheep right under the shepards nose.  :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: Seuss]
    #2022637 - 10/19/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That is one thing I pride myself on, my driving abilities, hell...even on LSD, or a 12 pack or a joint I can keep my pontiac in a straight line going the speed limit. Not thats its a good idea to drive around all fucked up. but when its comes to that I can handle my shit.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: Cubieman420]
    #2035022 - 10/23/03 02:04 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have good driving skills. what kind of pontiac? My friend has a 98 grand prix and we took a sharp corner going 40-45. I thought we were going in the ditch but it took the curve. I was impressed.

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: jtseaweed]
    #2037111 - 10/23/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I suggest checking your signals and lights before you go out.
Use them.

Turn signals dont cost money to use, the lever is situated in a way that you dont need to think about it.
When you turn the wheel, stick your fucking finger out. Your fat finger and the turn signal will make contact and when they do it will turn the signal on for you.

Then when you are done, and turn the wheel back, the signal will then turn off by itself...Yes, it is that easy.

Try it.

Its hard to test out brake lights yourself durring the day for obvious reasons, but its not a bad idea to test them out every once in a while.

If its dark out, hit the break in your driveway see it the garage or trees turn red. If you are driving down a dark street with a stop sign behind you, it will usually illuminate when you hit the brakes.

If you know your brake lights work all the time, and a cop pulls you over and says they are out, instead of thinking "oh my god, what the fuck do i do, hes gonna bust me" showing lots of fear, you can go into defense mode, completely removing all fear, thinking "who does this asshole think he is" then call him on his bluff, and show him that your lights do work, perfectly. Then get his badge number. fuck the police.

Your lights dont need to be broke for the cop to say they are. They do this alot, and alot and alot. You may think your car aint broke, so you dont worry, but its nice to be 100% sure, that way you dont think "are they out", you already know.

Also, cops like to make you speed. Especially at night, when you cant see them behind you. They will come up on your ass, you can only see thier lights, and tailgate you....making you speed up, then they pull you over.

Remember, you are allowed to go the speed limit, or less, no matter what. Alot of times fucked up I like to think maybe i should go a bit over so itsn ot painfully obvious, or so i keep up with traffic...who cares. dont let other drivers make you do something stupid. they can go around you, or bust a bitch and go the other way if they want.

Another suggestion:

If a cop is following you on a somewhat main road, and you dont want him to be, so you duck out on a side street....he will too. Then you think "maybe hes going this way too" so you turn down another road, and after 5 turns you are thinking "FUCK!" but that bastard still wont pull you over.

If he doesnt, I would personally work towards a main road again, or to a business to stop. Going into side streets will do you no good because you will get lost, and look like a retard trying to lose a cop.

Do not pull over on the side of a road, or in someones driveway, you will get in trouble.

Stay on the main road, maybe change lanes, or go to a store if you need to, dont try and lose him on a less busy street.

The store idea isnt bad, aslong as you can pull it off. Most problems occur in cars, and traffic stops. If you think a cops onto you, and you can get somewhere, and get your car locked, and you out of it...its completely out of the game...for a while. They may watch it, and wait for you...or try some other evil cop shit, but atleast they cant pretend like they smell weed and plant something on you, and arrest you.

If ever in doubt, stop and wait. Call a friend.

some stuff or something. peace.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: The importance of good driving skills [Re: Cubieman420]
    #2043674 - 10/26/03 01:28 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cubieman420 said:
Not thats its a good idea to drive around all fucked up. but when its comes to that I can handle my shit.

You reckon?
Idiot.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale