Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemitsvn
State of Psychosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: thailand Flag
So many questions need answered! / Truffle indentification help
    #19999068 - 05/16/14 07:20 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

So I have many questions that i'd like answered. Here's some context:
A week ago, I ate around 10 grams of P. Atlantis truffles. Trip lasted like 5 hours, with an overload of feelings, but not any visuals at all.  I had a euphoric moment for like 5 minutes, crazy laughing. It was fun, but i expected more. Last night, I made some truffle tea with 15 grams of Atlantis truffles and drank and ate the strained minced truffle too. Had a quicker effect. Because the minced truffles still tasted bad, I ate them with honey. Trip lasted like 3 hours, barely a trip at all, just some feelings, no visuals as usual. No euphoric moment or laughing at all. Both trips i felt very restless and kept moving around in bed. These were my first 2 times tripping on anything.

I recently ordered another batch, 4 packs (15g each, so 60g total) of P. Utopia truffles from m4g1c truffles . c0m (you know what im talking about). It arrived 1 one day, mega fast (website said 2-4 weeks), but it doesnt look like Utopias that i searched on the internet. Could you guys help me identify them? And also, they sent 3 packs. I dont have a scale, so i cant check if they are 60 grams or not, but they dont look like 60 grams. Experienced personnel help please? Also, do my truffles look okay? They look weirdly black to me...

Pics of Utopias from internet:
bit.ly/1iUfKdT
bit.ly/1lKpFYa
bit.ly/1jEaL0V

My Atlantis:
bit.ly/1gPAe7M

My Utopias:
bit.ly/1iUg9gh
bit.ly/1lKpXya

1. Why am I not getting any visuals?
2. Why was the second trip so short and very mild, even though i took more?
3. What is the best and and most effective way to take truffles, because i dont like the taste?
4. I ordered my stuff from the mentioned website above, have you guys got any experience with them? Good/bad?
5. How do my truffles look? How many grams are the Utopia batch, and are they even Utopias?
6. How do i store truffles? They arrive very fast, so do i just put them (still in vacuum sealed packet) in a tupperware box and shove in fridge? What temperature is best?
7. When I trip, my mind keeps thinking about thinking about things. How do i get out of this and think about current things going on, not about thinking about thinking about things going on? If that makes sense, haha.
8. Do honey and lemon/lime juice inhibit the psilocybin in any way? Because i put that in my truffle tea, and then ate the bad tasting truffles with a spoonful of honey.
9. My pupils weren't dilated both times- is that normal?

I think i have some more questions, but i forgot them already. Thanks!

Edited by mitsvn (05/17/14 06:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemitsvn
State of Psychosis
Male User Gallery

Re: So many questions need answered! [Re: mitsvn]
    #20000445 - 05/17/14 01:53 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

bump> need answers please!

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #20000452 - 05/17/14 01:58 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

No bumping more than once a day, don't mention vendors by name, use the shroomery pic storage, that's what it's for.

Answers:  dosage, tolerance, tea (strain it), see above, see above, in vac bag or dry jar, you can't it's a trip, no, could be - dosage :shrug:

There ya go.

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinemitsvn
State of Psychosis
Male User Gallery

Re: So many questions need answered! [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #20000608 - 05/17/14 03:39 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

oh alright, sorry im new, i wont mention the vendors name. so, what do you think of the batch i received? and is the vendor whose name im not going to mention reliable?

--------------------

Offlineshroomguy087
Peace Warrior
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #20000650 - 05/17/14 04:10 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Try not to carry too many previously conceived ideas of what the effects will be like, some of the things you are wondering are just side effects to the psilocybin and generally effect us all differently, like having visuals or pupils dilating, it's all really subjective, i'd just say to order more, try a more potent tea by remembering to strain it over and over again or atleast three times, just see what happens, try not to go into it thinking about getting high, that too is just a side effect of the experience, think about reality and your place on earth and in your life. You will probably not be let down with your expectations if you are willing to process your thoughts and face yourself fully first. Good luck with your truffles experiences, I would hope to try some Atlantis mushrooms some day. :crazy2:

--------------------
:grin::mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2::grin:

~ Love All For Being ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DGnWzr5hXc

OfflineJesusDaMartian
★ Intergalactic Shaman ★

Loc: USA East Coast
Re: So many questions need answered! [Re: shroomguy087]
    #20000935 - 05/17/14 07:39 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Get cubes , no truffle , eat 1/8 of cubes trip balls #swagg

--------------------
"If you smile at me, I will understand
'Cause that is something everybody everywhere does
In the same language"
-Wooden Ships

Offlinemitsvn
State of Psychosis
Male User Gallery

Re: So many questions need answered! [Re: JesusDaMartian]
    #20004244 - 05/18/14 05:28 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

anyone know what my truffles are?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale