Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineelevatorbeat
Stranger

Loc: kentucky
Here I go with HBWR seeds...advice?
    #1978468 - 10/04/03 04:14 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have tripped on shrooms about five times, the first time experiencing the closest to a level 5 (I looked in the mirror and smiled at the "distant friend" in the mirror...I was happy at "that person" because "he" was so hopeful). I also look a lot like Luke Skywalker from Star Wars (blue eyes, small frame, longish but not too long shaggy hair) so in the mirror my image had this good-guy character appeal, magical and hopeful...but still vulnerable to the "dark side" (aka, a bad trip!).

Anyway, I said that just give you guys a gist of my psychedelic experience and saavy. I usually end up talking for hours with my tripping buddies about metaphysical philosophy and the like. I'm a philosophy major and I'm very spiritual, believing in a monotheistic God and enjoy the spiritual revelations endured during tripping.

I have 20 A. Nervosa seeds in my possession, purchased from Amazing-Nature.Com. I wanted to know how many to dose. I was planning on doing 10 seeds for me and 10 seeds for my buddy. I have had bad trips before, so I know what I could possibly be getting into. However, all my trips have been with shrooms. I would also like to know where I can find the best way to ingest the seeds, so I do not get as nautious as I would.

The seeds don't appear to have a "fuzz" on them as described on several posts. I might be wrong though I'm not sure. They are dark brown and look like they are made of dark wood.

Any further advice, comments, links, tips, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to have fun with them in about 18 hours!

--------------------
"burn your money. it does you no good around here."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Here I go with HBWR seeds...advice? [Re: elevatorbeat]
    #1979703 - 10/04/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

well, scrape them and you'll likely notice the fuzz, and as for tips? I took 11 and it wasn't really something I needed to prepare for (except the taste. YUCK!!) just make sure you have somewhere safe to trip and have fun. :smile:

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Here I go with HBWR seeds...advice? [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1981050 - 10/05/03 10:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

10 seeds is good. The euphoria is just fuckin amazing, but the comedown sucks really bad. You'll be exhausted when the trip is over. Drink ginger tea beforehand to reduce nausea. Go to your local coffee shop.

You're still aware of reality so it's not an all out "another world" type of trip. It feels like E minus the speedy part.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag