Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJPDancer
Stranger

Upcoming vacation dosage advise
    #19618509 - 02/25/14 08:35 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

So yeah looking on advice on the best ways to use drugs to enhance my upcoming experience on vacation.

The first day will be 8 days from my last shroom trip
I will have one concert experience every night + the rest of the night to chill with people with all you can drink or eat or anything

I take ssri's. but I have not found these too truly inhibit my ability to trip on mushrooms.

Will they affect acid?

I acidentally didnt't take one last night, was thinking about just refraining until my vacation is over. ?

Does shroom tolerance cross over with acid?

I was thinking about doing a coke night, anybody know about how being on ssri's would affect this?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAcidreamer
altered ego
Female

Loc: CA
Re: Upcoming vacation dosage advise [Re: JPDancer]
    #19618654 - 02/25/14 09:07 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

That's interesting you say SSRIs haven't really impacted your ability to trip... would you say there's any reduction at all? Like 10% or anything?

OfflineJPDancer
Stranger

Re: Upcoming vacation dosage advise [Re: Acidreamer]
    #19618778 - 02/25/14 09:35 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I mean this might be worth of it's own thread or discussion or w/e but  I'm certainly willing to share.

I would say it might have barely "increased a tolerance" but it hasn't certainly negated an ability to trip balls.

Before I went on ssri's I ate 1.2g cubes for the first time eating a psych in about 4 years. I received a substantial stimululant effect and altered thought thought process but no mind fuck, confusion, or real visuals, maybe slight enhancement of colors.

I guess after I had been on the drugs a few months I decided to eat 2g's to listen to a livesteam of a concert on the internet. It was about the same effect. So at the set break I ate(drank tea) 4 more g of cubes and tripped harder than I've ever tripped in my life. Straight up merging with everything coming back occasionally to fractal vision of my beautiful room and and back into nothingness. that was pretty amazing.

so I mean I had my strongest trip even on ssri's I guess? but also at low dose effects might seem redeuced, but you can still go to space if u want?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag