Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
dont worry, be happy
    #1950018 - 09/24/03 11:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Let yourself know the beauty of being completely at peace in this very moment. Calm your thoughts, quiet your mind, and breathe in the serenity that is now.
All is well and all is as it should be. :smile: Relax, and know the peaceful stillness as it fills you to the core. In the quiet serenity of now, there is no need to prove anything. Worry and strife are nothing more than distant illusions.
With every slow and peaceful breath you take, something becomes abundantly clear. You know without a doubt that there is a real and valuable goodness that comes with every moment, every circumstance, every experience.
In this moment, be at peace. Experience the calm, confident, positive power. Let yourself be at peace. And you will truly know how to make much more of it.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: dont worry, be happy [Re: CleverName]
    #1950076 - 09/24/03 11:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
:laugh: :laugh: :grin: :grin:  :grin: :loveeyes:
:cool: :cool: :cool:  :cool: :loveeyes:
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:
  :loveeyes:
:sun: :sun:  :loveeyes:
:heart: :heart:  :loveeyes:
:print:  :loveeyes:
:laugh:   

--------------------

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: dont worry, be happy [Re: Shroomism]
    #1950262 - 09/25/03 01:57 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

some would argue that now is neither good nor bad, but just is, and for that, it can't be anything less of perfect.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineDavid_Scape
Anti Genius
Male

Loc: U.S. of muthafuckin A.
    #1950284 - 09/25/03 02:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

in tha world you'll have some trouble...when you worry you make it double, so dont worry, be happy.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :grin: :tongue: 

--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: dont worry, be happy [Re: David_Scape]
    #1950302 - 09/25/03 02:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

there's a fine line between worrying too much and complacency.

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #1950696 - 09/25/03 09:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One of the secrets to a happy life: just be happy  :smirk:

I've tried to tell people this. They say they understand...but they always make themselves forget  :crazy:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinewavesoflight
Stranger
Re: dont worry, be happy [Re: trendal]
    #1950711 - 09/25/03 09:33 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

although im more of a lurker, i just wanted to say that ive drifted from here as of late, and i found the life i was living to also be drifting from what is calming, loving, "good". You all help to bring me back to a direction i enjoy being headed in. This experience feels "better" when im grounded by such insightful and "down to earth" people. I love it! Thanks, more than you know.
AH yes- and having recent experience in the realm of doubt, confusion, sadness, anger, etc. this post seems to come up at just the right time. I like that, "when you worry you make it double" hahaha. so true.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: dont worry, be happy [Re: wavesoflight]
    #1952213 - 09/25/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Its funny i was worrying about alot of stuff in my life the other day. I put on this one song and felt like i shot up heroin after poppin some X. Sadness comes from worries. Alot of times when something bad happens i just say "ok" as if i have no control over alot of the things i tend to worry about. I just handel my buisness and anything else should not worry me. My favorite part of that song is when he says "look at me, im happeh. Here i give you my phone number when you worreh call my i make you happeh" I could just picture him smoking a joint and telling me that shit. :lol:

--------------------

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: dont worry, be happy [Re: Spokesman]
    #1953073 - 09/26/03 12:07 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

with hereditary stress, anxiety and depression, telling people to just be happy really is bullshit. not that i'm against it, but things aren't ever that simple. still though, people should relax. during a seriously terrible mushroom trip, i was constantly being plagued by the future: where i'll live, how i'll live, money, people, society, children, death. when i came down i realized i've got it pretty damn good, i shouldn't be worrying so much. and i was a lot happier ever since. powerful. maybe it is that simple.... more like, be happy...and thankful

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: dont worry, be happy [Re: Howardo]
    #1953636 - 09/26/03 06:51 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Depression is bullshit. I was depressed and suicidal and wanted to see the whole world die in a big ball of blood and fire. Untill some one passed me something called Marijuana and said "don't worreh, be happeh!" :lol::spliff:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom