Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegoodmushroom777
Stranger
the wheat is the same as it has been in the beginning (jewish blessing for food: wantism)
    #19416823 - 01/14/14 10:53 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

god is here to tell you that the wheat is the same as it has been in the beginning thanks to the blessings of the conscious beings who care about the processes of the planet, and beings at every stage of the energy transformation coming from the lifestream, we appreciate its simple but intricate interweaving and so we awaken its blessing and restore it in our appreciation. Just by appreciating the process we bless it and add to the healthy environmental energy of the planet. Just by respecting life and taking time to speak thanks, and rendering always better treatment even in our own actions of plants we work with and animals we life with (in the spirit of yoga, not in programming, or chains), all of it has divine messages, and blessings, let the love flow and bless everything, it effects the people around you it causes more to wake up, the world is changed. It doesn't have to be a huge thing, just state it somewhere, add to the consciousness somewhere, add to awareness in small ways and over time we end up raising a lot of awareness in a setting of the whole and good instead of fragmentation. in fact its better in quality because we are not using slave labor as happened long ago, people are treated better, and even animals are thanks to phenomenon like punk rock, in doing so we liberate our karmas and thus what we sow is much higher quality than before because it comes from mutual and not parasitic relationships, we now know what it feels like. this is the democracy of yoga and druidry, there are no limits, infinite love to the environment and all energy and life on the planet, all be wholesome - Namaste dreamcatcher mystical turtle yoga

like how ancient is Sunshine? how infinite is this life... all life, is one life, its the same life, its actually still the same sunshine, the same wheat, and the same life, but it was always infinite
... wow, I see what they were now showing me, its not really a vine, or a mushroom but its many forms and it becomes both people and plants but somehow when we eat the plants we don't eat the people, but its the energy of all life, growing like plants do in these waves, and I got to feel it and ride with it, like the surf, that was amazing, these are the waves of life, the primordial elements, I guess its really me that's creating it, or allowing the already made parts to come together in some way. I came out here I got all these basic ingredients of an experience. it is the trip. but its just the psyche. this is the only mindstate you can truly encounter the tree of life in, anything can come from the tree, you can meet people or get food, or anything, it grows in the dreams, I saw all of that. you didn't have to nessecarily grow it all yourself just appreciate it and have a relationship with it. I made all the food I ate. I saw the energy of where it came from back to its creation in the sun, it wasn't from a robot, I saw how it transcended that and the world would never be a grid. this was the peace I needed. everything was okay, it was in balance, it was just infinite. to me it seemed like wholesome psychological infinity. I came in contact with that energy, and it said, use me, dream with me, I am the mushroom you have sought but I am not physical. it was really trippy and spiritual, they design it to be that way, farm but also a temple, a grove, and the spirits are all the people I know, they live there too, its a divine spiritual place, no one is exploited, its all karma, the farmers didn't really exist as ego beings. the visions, it took me further out, into the spirit, we all melded together, we became the angels, and God, we saw the rows of plants were not rows it was an optical illusion to be easier for us to process but really they are always growing wild, just like our towns are really just trees and mushrooms but they change their forms in our eyes, to be easier for us to process, but still they are just nature, all of it is whole. and things like lsd and mushrooms, and intense meditation those are like a halo that exists infinitely, but if you stay there too long you can get lost, you have to balance it with the rest of the world, but that's organic too, it all is supposed to be there, nothing is supposed to be cut out. that's why I had to see it. the mushrooms showed me that, not from eating them their auras were intelligent, they were like smurf beings. but they were kind, they were kind showing me, that what I had implied was correct. the farms were just illusion, it was actually free. wild, and that meant so was I. I felt some energy tried to gravitate my life into all these rows. but it wasn't real, the chaos it broke through again, it never really left... I saw through the projected aura... returning to chaos. this is all spiritual. these are the legends of the plants, the amanita muscarias. its a whole language of plants, it connects me with my friends. because we are the plants. this is druidry. we're in it forever, that's the only way to be. we were all moving as one being, a fractal being... maybe we are part of eachother... definitely, united by a divine intelligence of compassion and peace and nonexploitation, which liberated us all, in this metaphorical world of endless plants, and food, and peace, it connects us, makes us like branches of a tree, its so sweet, but so radical. it is the hippy spirit. perhaps it will never agree on a set trail, but it exists in the now, peace and love.. hippies, in the groves, in the forests, peace and love, hippies, all around, our peace have grown long and rugged, deep rooted and sound, and spreads all around to all the world... these beings have taught us, in a kind and dancing way, and now we teach and reflect it onward... imagination can make it work, it exists for this, for mount Olympus, to be the set of our dreams, weve all passed through these pathways, either awake or in dreams. spider man is here, the heroes so many heroes, doing so much good, the plants give visions of heroes, of peace, I have seen the source and I know this is also the river and I place it, and the oysters, and all the fish, and I bless all the species of life in the land, even individually, be fertile. we understand you, the Yomo causes the animals to be at peace with other animals not binding eachother, but just beings free.. it is not spiderman, its an old Hawaiian mask, of an ancient tradition. this waterfall is the rains, this sacred rains, of peace. we're just making these stories, any stories, weaving them endlessly, writing the dream, however, its total open, on scrolls made of clouds... it was anansi... im being woven back in, this place woven back into the great dream, elves of the dream, this is chaos growing. all the tribes the Duwamish, the Choctaw, the Cherokee, the Chickasaw, the Zuni, the Navajo the Pomo came and showed their paths, its all there, these ways are so dank. and just everyone I know and wherever they are from its all good, the plants can do it, this is America... these plants are so alive, they are the spirit connecting us. connecting it all. so that's like it, that's everything, the whole world, its at peace, its looking good. its kinda vague but ya know, its there for our stories to grow. so yeah, have good year. many beings of different cultures met, partaking of FOOD coming from a united source, at various levels though the gravity caused them all to spiritually meet at the center, and from there realize, and then have the dream of infinite potential. I mean this pretty much means theres no limits, its all plants. theres wanti but that's just one way to look at things so many worlds infinite to know no one knows it all. all passing walking about. dreaming. its an elf city in the forever, a rainbow elf city, a hippie city, its very big its organic, I had dreams of being here, now I am here... and I recognize it... I guess im not waking up from this, its real... dream is the energy this all exists on. the animals are talking people are going around dreaming, its adventure land... the truth is sometimes we train our minds to make things seem more orderly than the actually are but its no reason to feel stuck like that. always remember, it can change. science and mysticism and magick alike all prove it, the essence of everything at its core... psychedelic. everyone consciousness is one and is the spirit of all being.                                  I had to go on this journey, this was my journey, my mystical journey, to to edge. but I saw how it all works, how its really happening. in the end I saw that I had to define it. all I had to do was amplify it with my blessing, so here it is, all around me the information was no longer true, it was time for me to create my own story, this is what seems to be really happening. I've seen it, and I know. its all psychic. I had to be the one who brought psychological peace, it means we are growing as beings, we no longer feel cast out, we are recognizing our psychic abilities and seeing how the world has a place for us too. we are in the plants, we are the fairies, we are the animals, we might not understand but all those beings have spirits, I had to come back here to were it starts, to see that. our world is all working together, but it is organic. it is natural. theres nothing wrong with it. they said that, to test our dreams, but it wasn't really true. and those spirits, they are happy im not saying they are worse. they are better its all growing, this is what Judaism showed me, in prayer, this is where it went. people move around me, and show me that the things im hearing are true. we are in a beautiful psychic dance... and from it, I got the seed of the dream world wanti... this is an ancient ritual... that was the river of life itself. it was direct experience. no one is getting worse. I see everyone growing. like I see the glowing lights moving that symbolize their spirit... and I know its all wholesome. we're doing it, we're living in the trees, in the mushrooms, in peace, with everything. this is the way its meant to be. Yomo-Yaveyetta.. Aorin... happy tubshevat... we plant a tree now as is the tradition. an ode to realization of the truth. for this experience combined all the faiths, the meditation of the Buddha where he is racked by illusion then finds enlightenment, the battle of the bahagavad gita, where Krishna urges arjuna to fight, except I was devoted to remaining peaceful, even the story of Jainism, of someone realizing a simple life is best, grow small food, walk barefoot, meditate in the woods and be kind to everyone, and the stories of indigenous peoples all over... and the tribes, the pagan story of the dance of god and goddess and its relation to the harvest, and energy on the planet, and the story of wanti, of awakening in the dream. it translated into all those languages, and more. I feel my friends know. it changes something in the earth. that God, himself wanted us to know. first the dream of religion seemed bad, it seemed everyone was lessened but amazingly after long prayer we were better of. this is the way of the universe. I am in awe. Love to all cultures. this is where the mushroom fairies took me at the end of the day, a place where all dreams are possible yet its the same place im just looking at it differently, all the blessings have been added in. its not a game, its life. its some kind of plant. its the new year of the trees.

Edited by goodmushroom777 (01/14/14 10:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejimboob
Stranger
Re: the wheat is the same as it has been in the beginning (jewish blessing for food: wantism) [Re: goodmushroom777]
    #19431522 - 01/17/14 01:18 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

wut?

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: the wheat is the same as it has been in the beginning (jewish blessing for food: wantism) [Re: goodmushroom777]
    #19431753 - 01/17/14 03:02 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract