Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLaxy

Wow
    #1938071 - 09/21/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Stuff that occured during my nite o' E, has been makin me feel real paranoid today. I dunno though, somethin gives me the feelin that i'm ugly. Well I guess i'm 19 and a fuckin virgin if that doesn't give you some kind of gauge of the ugliness. We were all rollin and his fine ass g/f stands next to me and i was like want a mini massage she said no, then a min later she went to this girl that gave her one. WTF? Man, I hate being ugly, b/c I'm a smart motherfucker and can see through most of the bullshit that people feed me. Anyways, life sucks being ugly, that is for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Wow [Re: Laxy]
    #1938093 - 09/21/03 02:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

She has a boyfriend, who was there, of course she's take the massage from the girl.

Secondly, the real average age for men to lose their viginity is 21. The average age for them to tell their friends they lost their virginity is more like 15.

You don't need to be good looking to get girls, I've seen some ugly guys with really hot girls. It has a lot more to do with making the effort.

Nobody is as ugly as they think they are, especially when they're 19. You're suffering from normal teenage low self esteem, and you're probably not ugly at all.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineLaxy

Re: Wow [Re: Phluck]
    #1938130 - 09/21/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

So how come everytime I go out at night with my home boy and we drop, he always gets a three-foursome and I hardly ever have anything.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1938141 - 09/21/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That has much less to do with how you look, and more to do with how you act around girls. How you talk to them, the attitude you have.

Also, you can change your appearance by dressing differently.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

OfflineLaxy

#1938175 - 09/21/03 03:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I always get commenteted on how good of a dresser I am. I don't act weird, this girl told me tonight I was a classy guy

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1938200 - 09/21/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It's not about acting weird, it's about having confidence.

Act like you know you're hot shit, and that they want you.

--------------------

OfflineLaxy

#1938207 - 09/21/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

haha, I do my friend, but what good is it to sit there and lie to yourself. I all to well know my standing, an just frankly I hate it. I know more attractive people have a much easier time.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1938232 - 09/21/03 03:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It's not about lying to yourself, that's just how you succeed with women. It seriously is more about your confidence than your appearance, whether or not you want to accept that.

I've met a good selection of people who do too much E... they get emaciated, sickly pale skin, bags under their eyes... it's not pretty.

Maybe you should cut back on the drugs and start working out or something if you really want to believe that your bad luck with women is due entirely to your appearance.

--------------------

OfflineLaxy

#1938268 - 09/21/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have been working out actually. I used to be a size 36, even 38 at one time, now I easily go into 34, I'm 6'2 195~. Anyways, I don't think i've become any better looking. Kinda sucks, I always figured that even if I was buffer I would still look ugly. It's rare that it happens, but it still does.

OfflineLittlePygmyMan
Space Cadet

Loc: Calimifornias
    #1938293 - 09/21/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I always thought I was ugly. Then I stopped caring what other people thought of me... and people started to like me more.

--------------------
-LittlePygmyMan

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1938368 - 09/21/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

All the people I've met who were really convinced that they were ugly have never really been all that ugly.

I'm met extremely hot girls who believed they were hideous. There are lots of people who really are ugly who don't give a fuck and have a great time.

That's why I'm pretty sure you're not ugly. Your problem is that you hate yourself.

--------------------

OfflineLaxy

#1938638 - 09/21/03 07:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

haha, hat myself? How did you come to that conclusion? You just don't understand how much it sucks all these girls thinking my friend is oh so hot, and i'm just like his little tag along or some shit. When you have all these girls wanting your friend and never you, what other conclusions can you arrive at?

OfflineDava
journeyman
Loc: Belgium
    #1938648 - 09/21/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

THe conclusion you should arrive at is that your friend is hotter than you and better at handling girls.

It doenst mean however that you are ugly or whatsoever.
Go out with another dude and see for yourself.

--------------------
"These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..."
- Timothy Leary

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1938708 - 09/21/03 07:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe your friend is some kind of Adonis.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#1941670 - 09/22/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

You just don't understand how much it sucks all these girls thinking my friend is oh so hot, and i'm just like his little tag along or some shit. When you have all these girls wanting your friend and never you, what other conclusions can you arrive at?

Hey, I know exactly what you are going through. I have a friend that has women crawling all over him, dying at the chance to be with him.

Looks do have alot to do with it. So does confidence. But you know what I think it really is: its the way you treat women.

Women like my friend because he talks to them like human beings, jokes with them, plays with them, treats them nice. Women want to be around him because he has character. Confidence and looks are secondary.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #1942765 - 09/22/03 10:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You know, sometimes we are our own worst critics. What seems like a hideous physical flaw to ourselves are usually hardly noticable to others. I'm willing to bet you're not as ugly as you think you are! :smile: 

OfflineLaxy

Re: Wow [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1943482 - 09/23/03 04:28 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

it's not as ugly as I think I am, it's as ugly as I know I am. I honestly think if you trivialize looks, you are only being naive. I mean c'mon, how can you deny that a more attractive person is not treated better than one that is not as attractive. My friend used to be very fat, he lost a lot of weight, and got buff, he knows how it is, because he has been through it and he tells me. He only confirms my observations which I realized when I was very young and have been haunting me for a very very very long time. I've been pretty lonely for a long time. I've had one g/f when I was 15. It sucks being in college and seeing all these beautiful woman and just going home and wacking off to them. I could get a girl, but much less attractive than what I am willing to stand. Anyways, I started doing X about a month ago. I decided that the feelings created are only false and temporary. Very dangerous for someone in my position. I've begun to use it to escape life, rather than to enhance it. I'm done with that shit for a while, or at least until I can feel the same kind of empathy and emotions while not rolling. I'm done babbling for now, see you all later.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #1943602 - 09/23/03 06:54 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Aw I'm sorry dude...I wasn't trying to trivialise your problem and such. Whilst it is true that attractive people get more breaks, I ask you; what really is attractive? We all can't be Brad Pitts (or whatever the current idea of male attractiveness is..)
But having said that, I think you need to give yourself a break and try to be more confident. You had a girlfriend when you were 15...and I think you can get yourself another one whilst in college. I'm not a psychologist, but perhaps you have some self esteem issues. Have you considered seeking counsel? Many colleges offer this service for free.
It's worth a try. I'm pulling for ya, bud! :laugh:  Best of luck!

OfflineLaxy

Re: Wow [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1943658 - 09/23/03 07:58 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

heh, I don't think you understand. I was rollin sat night, and I was with a good friend and his girlfriend and some other people i hang out with every once in a while. This guy that just started hangin out with us was there, he was rollin too. the two homeboys g/fs 3-way kissed that guy. WTF am I supposed to think, yah know? Then one of the girls went on the whole night about how she can't believe that he doesn't have a girlfriend. Another thing is that girl like looked at him and was like, oh my gosh I always thought you were so cute, then she turned to me and was like, you seem like a smart guy and you're classy, I was like oh, so that makes me ugly? I think she said something along the lines of "I'm rolling, I don't want to be mean" Anyways, I think i'm going to break off the friendship with that "hot" friend of mine. I'm not even sure if he is a true friend. In any case, I rather live my life in ignorance, rather than denial.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #1943873 - 09/23/03 10:04 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend....

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]