Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Psych-ward Flag
25i NBOMe time loop?
    #19349318 - 12/31/13 12:00 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Anyone ever get a "time loop" or a "thought loop" while on 25i?

I've experienced mushrooms 10+ times and jusy recently tried a ~400mcg tab of what was 25i-NBOMe

The trip was going well until about 2 hours in i took a tab hit and smoked a bit outside, came back inside and started slowly losing my mind.

I had a little epiphany if you could call it that and was in the "i know everything about the universe" stage. It REALLY felt like i was living in the moment, past and future didnt exist it was only NOW.

Shortly after i got stuck in a thought loop, visuals got very bizarre and surreal and it felt like i was gunna be stuck tripping in my room forever unless i go out and do something drastic (which thank god i was smart enough not to do)

Its VERY hard to explain how i felt so im wondering if anyone can touch base on what this feeling is and if its special only to 25i-NBOMe?

Thanks

--------------------
masspan said:
in your 2nd pic that mushroom is actively standing on its head for sure

nearhorn said:
what does that mean? its active?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePeriscope
eyeball

Re: 25i NBOMe time loop? [Re: nixon]
    #19349524 - 12/31/13 01:11 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I had this happen too. I think the weed is part of it. I think I listened to the same song almost half the trip without knowing it.

OfflineNihon_Hyperspace
既視感

#19349573 - 12/31/13 01:35 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I know exactly what you're talking about. Personally, I consider it one of the single greatest waking experiences of my life and one of the most significant and ultimate occurrences of my psychedelic journey. And it was only done through 25i. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that 25i is one of the only known "full agonists" for the 5HT2A receptor? I have no idea.

I was downstairs in the basement with one of my best friends and we were in his room. I was tripping, but he was not. He has fluorescent lights in his room that are connected to his iphone and he can change the colors of these lights in his room to basically any color he wants. At this point in time they were red and blue. We were also listening to one of my favorite songs of all time.

Seemingly out of nowhere, I had somehow reached some kind of ultimate understanding of life and was stuck in an infinite thought loop. I felt as if I had attained enlightenment much as the way Buddhists describe the term. I had come to the complete understanding that any sort of negative thought and/or emotion was somehow an inferior form of living. I was free of all desire. There was nothing that I wanted or needed. I was completely living in the moment. Time had ceased to exist and actually stopped before me. I was the zen master. I could somehow consciously comprehend all of these concepts without actually thinking about or desiring any of them; they were fully integrated into my waking consciousness. Somehow I knew that this form of thought was limited and I could not hold onto it.

I look into my friends' lights. I see that they are red and blue, but I had no desire for them to be any color at all. And suddenly, before my eyes, the colors of his lights rapidly strobed to every color imaginable in rapid succession. It was unbelievably beautiful. I then looked around at my friends' room. I look at his walls. All of the sudden the room deconstructs itself. The walls and his room turn into black and bright golden panels that move in rapid succession like a conveyer belt. Each tile is large and has a different golden symbol upon it. Egyptian hieroglyphics, unknown alien symbols, complex mathematical equations, constantly rotating and replacing themselves.

This felt like an eternity. This was the peak. How was this possible? What it possibly going on? A strange auditory tune played in the background. An auditory hallucination. My music had stopped and I could somehow hear an unknown energy.

The visuals and tune had subsided, the thought process returned to normal. I had a look into something in which words do no justice. Call this drug-induced lunacy, call this "all in my head", it matters not. What I saw, what I felt, what I heard, was truly beyond words. An experience like no other. I had a newfound respect for how powerful and important this substance truly was, and have never done it again since, nor do I have the desire to.

-- Part of my 25i journey.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#19349891 - 12/31/13 05:18 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Pretty sure we have to do this thread in ODD I think, but I am glad it was posted and will check for the loop, which I mostly get on salvia, but occasionally have had on acid, shrooms and  and weed

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

Re: 25i NBOMe time loop? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #19350228 - 12/31/13 08:30 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Pretty sure we have to do this thread in ODD I think, but I am glad it was posted and will check for the loop, which I mostly get on salvia, but occasionally have had on acid, shrooms and  and weed

I figured it would belong in the other section

--------------------
masspan said:

nearhorn said:

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: 25i NBOMe time loop? [Re: Nihon_Hyperspace]
    #19350255 - 12/31/13 08:40 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

This is why I don't understand why people don't want to take 25i, like it's inferior or something.

I was wondering if it caused thought loops like acid. You answered my question. Although I didn't get them myself.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

Re: 25i NBOMe time loop? [Re: Aopocetx]
    #19350272 - 12/31/13 08:46 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Aopocetx said:
This is why I don't understand why people don't want to take 25i, like it's inferior or something.

I was wondering if it caused thought loops like acid. You answered my question. Although I didn't get them myself.

Frommy experience it does, very vicious thought loops too, very bizarre substance

--------------------
masspan said:

nearhorn said:

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
Re: 25i NBOMe time loop? [Re: Aopocetx]
    #19350285 - 12/31/13 08:48 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Aopocetx said:

It is inferior considering people have died from its toxicity and that it has not had extensive history of use like lsd.

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: 25i NBOMe time loop? [Re: i like cow poo]
    #19350293 - 12/31/13 08:51 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i like cow poo said:
It is inferior considering people have died from its toxicity and that it has not had extensive history of use like lsd.

Well you're right but I was referring to the actual psychoactive effects.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 25i NBOMe time loop? [Re: i like cow poo]
    #19350392 - 12/31/13 09:28 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i like cow poo said:
Quote:

Aopocetx said:

that was only because they took the concentrated white powder at more than 100 milligrams dose thinking it was 2c-i rather than 25-i-nbome which is 100 times stronger.

apparently the vendor mislabeled it, and
the buyer was unprepared to test what was received (who would even think of being shipped the wrong commodity???)...

meanwhile a blotter or two of this is going to be far from deadly, and would not even exist or be shipped as something 100 times more potent than it is. it is already in a "safe" format.

Only the 10strip using people need be concerned about nbome, and the strong flavor should be enough of an alert within seconds to spit it out rather than try to go through with a nightmare voyage.

well that is my idea so far on this.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OnlinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#19350668 - 12/31/13 09:28 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Wrong forum.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag