Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejlavieri
SKOAL MAN
Level 5 trip at phish
    #1931634 - 09/19/03 05:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

this is my first post and i just wanted to share an experience with everyone.. about a month ago i went to a phish concert at alpine valley and had the trip of my life {i bought two eighths,about 7 grams, of some random guy). ive tripped at least 7 times to this date and i must say the mushrooms i scored at phish were by far the most potent mushrooms i have ever ate.. i remember the guy telling me that taking a half an eighth would be sufficient. We didnt think anything of it and decidded to take the whole eighth. within 20 minutes i started trippin balls. by then i knew i was in for some fun. we finaly made it back to the car and decided to take a breather before anything got too intense. within an hour i was almost paralyzed, stuck in my chair. At the hour mark i was at the point were i could have gone crazy if anything got more intense. we put on an o.a.r cd and chilled to the music. by this time the windows in the car had fogged up and i couldnt stop looking at the dancing ice crystals on my windows.. they seemed to be dancing to the beat.
by and hour and a half mark I went into what i think was a level 5 trip. The pitch black surrounding outside the car was brighter then daylight.. colors flew by as if i were flying through an infinity... whatever that could mean...me and my friend would look at each other and ask, what was happening to our bodies.. it was like i was a brain connected to 5 senses, no body( or what i could see). A coke can looked like it was a brilliant source of energy more powerful then anything in the universe. at one point, i cant remember exactly, but i think i was basicaly a vegitable staring into space... i remember coming down and crying, saying, everyone should experience what i just experienced..
i dunno its hard to explain but i definatly think it was a level 5 trip and have decided it will be my last one for a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: Level 5 trip at phish [Re: jlavieri]
    #1931635 - 09/19/03 05:13 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

So you missed phish?! AHHH!!

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: Usa
Re: Level 5 trip at phish [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #1931637 - 09/19/03 05:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

a couple years ago, i and some friends ate shrooms at a phish show, eventually we got split up in the parking lot. Me and a few others went in to show a little early because the line started to grow fast. So we got in, and through the entire show, we never seen our friends. The following day, we found out that two of them blacked out in the line to get in the show, so they were all at the medical station trippin face...they didnt get in trouble or anything.

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: Level 5 trip at phish [Re: HarvestTheBrain]
    #1931687 - 09/19/03 06:23 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ah seems scary. Ive had a similar trip with some weird shrooms. They had really big caps, stained intensely blue, but werent cubes, cuz i took 2 grams and got to level 4 :tongue: ...but i think thats more level 4...level 5 is like... you don't remember who you are, where you are and stuff.

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
Re: Level 5 trip at phish [Re: jlavieri]
    #1931930 - 09/19/03 09:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

that's not quite 5. at 5, the question about what's happening to your bodies wouldn't even make sense or be possible to utter.

good thing you didnt make it inside, dude. next time, don't waste yer money on tickets and heavy shrooms. see the show inside the arena, or see the show of the universe in the safety of your own home (or somewhere safe), but don't buy tickets that someone else can't have and then not even use them.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies