Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Your first true love
    #1930088 - 09/18/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

everyone has one .......I married mine 20 years ago!

Who was yours? And how did ti turn out?

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your first true love [Re: Ripple]
    #1930091 - 09/18/03 06:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I should mention that I stalked her for a year  :grin: 

--------------------

OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
    #1930114 - 09/18/03 06:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Found mine

Just last year actually.. We met, and we instantly clicked, it was pretty crazy actually.. Her mom despises me though.

she's comin up here and moving in with me pretty quick, her family moved away, and she wants to be back with me so.. :smile: 

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: Ripple]
    #1930117 - 09/18/03 06:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator

Anonymous

#1930125 - 09/18/03 06:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

just broke up with her after three years.

we'll get back together some day, though..

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: ]
    #1930158 - 09/18/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: Your first true love [Re: LiL_KuSsH]
    #1930172 - 09/18/03 06:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Guys....

:frown:

I met mine 6 months ago. The second I walked in the door I knew it. We started talking and fucking CLICKED. She left her current boyfriend and we dated all summer...it was FUCKING PERFECT. We never fought, never argued, never disagreed, never annoyed. Talked for hours and hours. Never wanted to leave her side. She never wanted to leave mine. She left for college on August 20th. Guys she didn't even give it a chance. I believed so much that she loved me too. It seemed so real and she seemed so serious about it...two weeks into school she broke it off. I don't fucking understand it. 3 weeks has gone by and I have woken every morning to a worse and worse day. This is absolutely killing me. I can't go on like this...ahhhhh this is so horrible. I am so in love with her, and I can't reach her, I can't penetrate.

I'm sorry to whine and complain in this wonderful thread but I am ruined. Completely ruined. :frown: I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. never in my life have I known anything like this.

"i am too connected to you to slip away
fade away
days away i still feel you
touching me
changing me

and considerately killing me"

Tool.

:'(

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Anonymous

#1930188 - 09/18/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

lol no one

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: flanders53]
    #1930194 - 09/18/03 06:44 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your first true love [Re: flanders53]
    #1930215 - 09/18/03 06:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

:frown: man That is so heartbreaking to hear from someone with such a bright soul as you! Your light shines through your words in all your posts and I know that your a wonderful person. You'll get through this and find someone who will return your love my friend. :heart: 

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1930233 - 09/18/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It's hard to say. Seems like every time I think I'm in love, when I look back on it, I realize it was just infatuation. However, I'm pretty sure it was real with the last girl I felt strongly about, because there's still a part of me that loves her, even tho it's been 6 months since I've heard from her, and I've long since moved on with my life.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous

#1930547 - 09/18/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Damn Flanders that is a hard one to take...I met my first love when i was about 15 yrs old an we stayed very much in love with each other till i was 23 ...she broke my heart horribly an i went thru hell for a long long time and never stopped loving her even thru 2 marriges!!
I ran into her at a mexican food restaurant 16 yrs later....she was bartending an i ordered a drink from her at the bar an didnt even know it was her!!...well she kinda freaked and went back in the kitchen area.... my buddy was asking me if i was gonna be allright when we were sitting down at our table an i told him what was going on...well she gave me her phone # and we talked on the phone an went out with each other for about 3 weeks but it was just gone with me and i quit seeing her or talking with her...I thank god to this day that i was abel to get closure...I really feel badly for you because i know how bad you feel but just keep in mind that when it looks the bleakest just remember that there is a silver lining behind that black cloud... :smile:

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Your first true love [Re: silversoul7]
    #1930577 - 09/18/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Seems like every time I think I'm in love, when I look back on it, I realize it was just infatuation.

thats why im always really reluctant to start going out with a girl...

OfflineLittlePygmyMan
Space Cadet

Loc: Calimifornias
Re: Your first true love [Re: domite]
    #1930637 - 09/18/03 09:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm with mine right now. Been together for 3 years and a few months...

Flanders - Just try not to stress man. Things like that always find a way of working out for the better in the end. If it was really meant to be, it'll happen.

--------------------
-LittlePygmyMan

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: Your first true love [Re: LittlePygmyMan]
    #1930654 - 09/18/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Been with mine for 20 years....

Her name is Jasmine...

She has a head and two large breasts.

She's my dick.

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: Your first true love [Re: Zwieback0]
    #1930751 - 09/18/03 10:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"U misinterpreted her signs and stuff and she wasnt that attached"

NOPE. "Andy this is unlike anything I've ever know, it is so REAL. You are so much more than anyone I've ever known in my life."

And I said the SAME fucking thing for her..because it WAS. Never ever in my life had I met someone like her. And never will I again. So young, so naturally BEAUTIFUL, in body and in mind. So fucking beautiful. And young at heart. Open minded, loved life just as much as me. Never did meet anyone that loved life the way I do. So many people are desensitized and unsatisfied. Not her.

She went to college. It changed her in ways I can't even fathom. I can't even begin to imagine what could possibly throw away something like that. And now I'll never know, all the little things that make her so extraordinary, that are so huge. Guys, if this is what LOVE does to people I swear by god I will never again open my heart to another person. I am devastated. Completely ruined and empty. I'm sorry for pissing and moaning but I need to. It helps a little bit. I promise though, this is it from me. If I feel inclined I will start another thread asking for advice, because I need it. I've never known such pain.

"oh well
oh well.
apparently nothing.
apparently nothing at all."
APC

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Invisibleflatline
psycho + logical

#1930791 - 09/18/03 10:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I feel so cliche for even writing this ... But I met mine a few years back ... everything about us meeting was so coincidental too which is weird. Like, I made a string of decisions that led me to her and so did she. Well anyways, when I first met her I didn't pay too much attention to her ... I mean, I just acted like the idiot I am.
Then I dunno, I just started to fall for her. I could tell even before then that something seemed strange, almost too perfect, but yet so exciting.
We didn't get to hang out that much when we first started dating because she was in school and so was I, in college, 45 minutes away from her. Neither of us had cars so we could only hang out and spend time on the weekends. When we did though, we'd alternate between her house and my dorm and everything we did was so much fun.
Being in an LDR for the school year is something pretty hard to get through. But after school I ended up living with her for the summer which was a lot of fun.
Well yea, I'm really high ...

One

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1930806 - 09/18/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've been there, man. It gets better. And each time I get my heart broken, it hurts a little less. It's always gonna hurt, but you learn to cope with it. Don't give up on love just because of this one girl. Don't give her that kind of power over you. Hell, I felt that way with my first girlfriend, only to realize later that it wasn't even love. It was infatuation. The last girl I was with was someone who I was genuinely in love with, and yet when she broke my heart, I was able to cope better, because we were still friends, and I just wanted her to be happy.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous

Re: Your first true love [Re: Zwieback0]
    #1930853 - 09/18/03 10:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Man you had to post this hugh. Well its good to talk about things.
Met my woman on a bus at a festival. over a year ago. I feel it in my heart when I say she is my one true love. I understand you can always fall in love again. But she is the greatest thing in the world to me to lots of people we are all the greatest in the world realy. But any way. Its all in vain right now but that is a part of life. Just role with it and pick up lifes lessons as they pass bye. Oh I call her Bear.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: Your first true love [Re: ]
    #1931699 - 09/19/03 06:35 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

flanders-
you describe her like she loved living in the moment. maybe thats what it was, that she couldnt stand just wallowing in sadness from the separation so she detached herself? Either way though, it really sucks for you, you just have to let time heal the wound without letting yourself dwell on it too much, fro that will only lead to more sadness.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]