Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Psylocybe Azurescens Spores
    #19141 - 06/01/00 03:01 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

What is the deal with people not being able to locate spores? The shroomery has many links to various reliable spore vendors. Workman the creator of spore works http://www.sporeworks.com is well versed in the cultivation of Psilocybe azure and sells prints. Bio also sells prints.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebrainnoise
journeyman
    #19143 - 06/01/00 03:06 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

quote:
Originally posted by brainnoise:
Where on Earth Can I get P. Azurescens spores?

Thank you!!!

OfflineMycelium5150
Check theDate!!!!
    #19144 - 06/01/00 11:05 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

get your spores from workman, if you want to where on earth, the go to astoria oregon in the fall. As for bio, there is no proof that the spores he sells are truely p azures, workman is the only known person to sell them. www.sporepwrks.com

--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Anonymous

#19145 - 06/01/00 12:04 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Mycelium5150

There is a Astoria in Washington state is there also one in Oregon?

Anonymous

#19146 - 06/01/00 12:38 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I ordered azurescens spores from a german company called ELIXIER
http://www.elixier.de/

Received everything i ordered. Azurescens print,between two post-it memo', was very light however. The spores germinated but i never got to the fruiting step.......Good luck as azurescens is not easy to grow (expecially indoors!)

------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

OfflineMycelium5150
Check theDate!!!!
    #19147 - 06/01/00 12:53 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Why would you ppl want to order spores from anywhere else then sporeworks. I dont see any proof on any other site that there selling p. azurescens. Dont be a cheap ass and try to save a buck and go some where else. The price work has for his print is a fair price. I have only cracked into my print twice and i have enough inculum to cover a foot ball field, hell i could just about resell my print for full cheese. That damn elixer page is real nice, cant understand shit. You ppl need to order your azures spores through workman, otherwise theres gonna be alot of ppl out there growing b+ indoors/ outdoors and thinking they have azures.

Sean, astoria oregon is what im talking about, though i do belive its on the state line between wa and or. I think the colombia river comes out there so it wouldnt be odd if on the other side of the river there was an astoria wa.

--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Offlinemushroomman4420
Loc: portland,Or
    #19148 - 06/01/00 01:37 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

the other side of the river is chinooo washington my grand parents live there its on the exact opicite side of the bridge funny i grew up about ten minits from astoria a used to try to find cubies there but never herd of azures

------------------
www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1061761

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
    #19149 - 06/03/00 04:18 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

How is the trip off of these??

Offlinebrainnoise
journeyman
    #19150 - 06/05/00 02:57 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

PA.. is about two times more potent than PC.. it also has double the psylocybe than any other.. primo.

------------------
To see the light is not enough.. brainnoise

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order