Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled
    #1913758 - 09/13/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, what a night.  I'll try to remember details as best as I can. 

When Kevin got home from work around 11:00, I excitedly told him of my plans for tripping that night.  He knew in advance, so we pulled out our crisply dried mushies and I began the process of weighing them.  We each prepared about 3.3 dried grams of Puerto Rican strain cubensis. 

At 11:00pm Central, We both sat at the kitchen table quite normally as we discussed his day at work, each of us having a glass of orange juice to wash the mushrooms down with, as well as a glass of water.  Kevin decided to place his mushrooms in a peanut butter sandwhich, while I just chomped away.  The taste definately for me wasn't as bad as last time.  I just bypassed my tongue and took a swig of orange juice after each one.  We also each took 2 ginger capsules and 2 papaya enzyme tablets to help any nausea. 

After we were done at about 11:34, we both went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth, set out our candles, got any trip toys we may like and popped in Shpongle, but didn't press play just yet.  :smile:

For the next half an hour we just sat on the couch talking about normal things, and I decided to clip my toenails, since they were getting pretty long.  I find it helps me ease into my trip much better if I do everyday, normal things before it hits me. 

At 11:55pm, I began feeling the mushrooms without even realizing it at first.  I murmored a silly line to my toes, something like, "Ok, guys, you're done", and then I instantly thought, "Why did I refer to my toes as guys?  Am I dissatisfied with being a female in a masculine society?  Am I subconsiously attributing a masculine prefix to my toes to subtely rebel against this? Or is there another reason?" 

At that point, I put the toenail clippers away and leaned against the couch, feeling an ecstatic body load hit me just then.  It felt warm and fuzzy inside of me, and I couldn't help but start giggling over nothing in particular, which felt really weird.  At this point, Kevin was laughing too, so we both decided it was best if we plopped in Shpongle.  And the fun began!  :smile:

I noticed my first imperception a few minutes later, when I thought I saw a mouth form in my smoke detector and begin yapping at me.  I just couldn't stop staring at it, and I giggled more and more, cuddling up against the back of the seat.  Finally I told Kevin that there was a mouth in the smoke detector, and he just burst out laughing saying, "Honey, thats just a blinking light!"  I blinked and cleared my eyes, and then said, "Oh", and we both collapsed into giggles. 

When I looked towards my dining room, I saw that my ceiling was beginning to do the swirling vortex thing all over the place, trying to suck me into it.  The colors and the lines were intense as they collected all together then burst out, and at this point the music was really really getting to me.  I felt hilariously goofy, and even better...orgasmic.  I felt so freaking turned on, and the music was so erotic that I began to touch myself, which was really interesting to say the least.  Still laughing over silly things, especially when I touched myself. 

Kevin began to feel sick, so we started playing with our trip toys to distract him.  We have a fiber-optic lamp, and it looked so beautiful...It was as if I was watching the birth and existence of another entire plane of existence...gorgeous.  I wasn't that interested in the trip toys as I was at looking at everything in the room.  My walls were literally melting, my lamps were bathed in purplish light and shifting, *everything* was morphing and drenched in awesome color. 

Kevin was dancing to the music with his glowsticks, and we both were incredibly impressed to how interactive the Shpongle music was...at this point, it was very very energetic.  Everything was moving and making no sense at all.  I was playing offhand with some putty, enjoying the slow and tedius way it coolly pulled apart from my fingers.  It seemed so...'earthy', to me...so 'right' that I should be touching this putty while tripping.  I had a great connection with that putty I felt. 

Then the music changed again, and thats when things really started to get intense.  The music had a darker, more sinister quality, and out of nowhere a man started talking to me from the CD.  "Wrinkling of a plastic bread wrapper..." I heard, and all of a sudden the pressure got to be overwelming in the room.  I felt as though the music were calling me, taunting me, overwelming me...it was a pressure that almost hurt in my head.  As I was being crushed by the sheer immensity of the music, I saw Kevin's face begin to distort, his flesh pulling upward into an alien shape representative of some sort of demon.  I shrieked and covered my face with my hands, because it wasn't the *face* that did it, it was the meaning of the face that really scared me.  "What does this mean?" I agonized, and maybe started to get a little freaked out, but at that point the music had changed again. 

This time it was long and romantic, utterly breathtaking.  I felt the love for Kevin swirl out of me, and I decided that even if he was a demon, he was *my* demon.  I started to feel really aggressive and jealous towards my bouncing lamp, and the wiggling glowsticks that Kevin held in his hand.  I felt as though they were my competitors, and that nothing should come between Kevin and I.  So I forcibly pulled Kevin towards me to lay against me, and we lay on the couch as we listened to the blissful music.  It was pure romance and I lovvvvedd it.  It was beautiful. 

During that time, I was plagued by a constant desire to 'consume' Kevin, take his every particle and essence into the core of my own being.  It was fantastic.  I kept pressing my fingers against him, feeling my very soul merge with his, and we kissed happily. 

Our peak came soon afterward, intense with giggles and the floor opening up into a gigantic cavern and my couch trying to swallow me.  It seemed like everything was out to get me, but I didn't care because I was laughing my ass off on the couch.  :smile:  I felt overwelmingly goofy. 

Also during the peak, I pulled a rose from a vase on the coffee table and *experienced* a rose, feeling how sharp and lethal its tiny thorns were, and how achingly beautiful its scent was.  I became that rose, imagining that I could pull it into me and give it my compassion to grow on its own once more.  The rose also seemed to be tragic to me, the color of crimson blood and the symbol of pain.  I began to get a little bit down, but it didn't last for long. 

I experienced, 'dream remembrance' during the peak too, where everything I've dreamed in the past week floods into my memory and I don't know if it was indeed a dream or reality.  I felt immerged in those dream memories, and it was a very random, overwelming experience that for some reason happens every time I trip. 

At some point, we got up to explore, which was pretty ridiculous because the music was roaring and we couldn't even walk because the room was giving us fits.  Everything looked differently, we had to experience everything!!  I went into the bathroom and shrieked with laughter and a giddy smile when I saw my face morphing and collapsing in the mirror.  I spent a few moments in there organizing my face the way that I wanted it, humming merrily to myself along with the music.  The bathroom was *really really* an active place to be.  I was careening all over the place, and the vines that were on the wallpaper were going *CRAZY* as they tendriled out of place in wiggling streams. 

It was pretty intense as I left the bathroom because everything was completely alive.  At some point, I got ahold of an apple and seized fiercely into it, feeling my bodies desire for food.  As I gave the apple to Kevin I felt satisfied, as if I was the predator who had caught a meal to share with Kevin. 

We wandered around talking crazily and laughing nonstop, one of my cats following us around continously as she kept trying to lay in our laps.  My cats were cool to look at, with awesome patterns and faces in their hair that were jabbering at us. 

At some point, I began writing down thoughts that exploded into my head, although it was easy to become completely overtaken with the simple task of writing because of how awesome the letters looked.  I wrote, "Find things", "We make our own reality", "I'm Kevin's partner in everything", and "Do something great". 

I could go on forever with this experience as so much happened!!  Writing this report doesn't even do it justice!  So so many other things were happening simultaneously it was mind boggling. 

This trip wasn't as psychological as the last one, it definately wasn't as internal.  The visuals were five times more intense as my last trip, but I didn't get as much of a mind fuck at all.  I'm ok with that I think, although for my next trip I would really like to go deeper into myself and see what I find there. 

Shpongle definately made the trip unbelievable, we listened to that CD 6 times over and over during our trip, and it was fresh and beautiful each time!  We heard it in a different manner each time.  Geez, that CD really tickled every one of our senses...the man who made that must be a master!!  It makes me really want to get more CD's of the same type. 

Some things to think about:
What I noticed most of all, is that the trip is anything you want to make it be.  I really had an understanding that the trip wasn't controlling me, I was controlling it.  It seemed that anything could happen if I only wanted it to.  I know that if I had desired it, I could have gone deep into that mind fuck that I wanted, but Kevin and I both decided to have a more lighthearted trip this time.  There's always next time.  :smile:

Concern's for next trip:
My biggest physical complaint is that sometimes during the trip and especially long after, I had one monstrous headache.  It kicked my ass, that headache.  I never hear anyone complain about headaches while tripping, so I don't know what it could have been.  I made sure I drank alot of water before, during and after the trip, so who knows.  I just have to master that headache and then everything will be better. 

All in all, a fantastic time, a remarkable experience.  I recommend Shpongle to any tripper!  Its great!  I really appreciate the fun nature of the trip I had. 

Sorry for the length!  :smile:

-ShadeGirl 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: MOTH]
    #1914261 - 09/13/03 11:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the trip report, sounds like you had a blast! Peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlinechasingstardna
Hypervigilance

Loc: Ontario
Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1914264 - 09/13/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Very good trip report. I was laughing when I was reading the part about the smoke alarm talking to you.
It's nice that you had someone like that to experience it with, too.
Keep the reports coming.

--------------------

Get in.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: chasingstardna]
    #1914330 - 09/13/03 11:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Cool, I tripped last night too. I had a very bad headache also.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1914958 - 09/14/03 08:40 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

theshiftingwalls said:
Cool, I tripped last night too. I had a very bad headache also.

You've been tripping alot lately,huh.I can't wait to try those seeds!

Very good report ellemy. Glad you had a good time.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Edited by sirreal (09/14/03 08:40 AM)

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: sirreal]
    #1914998 - 09/14/03 09:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You might have had a headache due to lack of food, the body never really runs very good on very little carbs in a day.  Personally I would atleast get a good breakfast in on the day you are going to do them - maybe that will help.  Nice report.  I am suprised you did not perform "the act" during it.. or maybe you did - some things are better off private :smile:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1920438 - 09/16/03 01:41 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

oh wow this trip-report is awesome!! thanks for giving us the FULL report - I'm glad Shpongle blew you away - another testimonial in the books :wink:

CDs like Shpongle? Hehehe well get the other Shpongle CD first and foremost :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: utopianglory]
    #1922883 - 09/16/03 07:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i also find lack of sleep contributes way too much to headaches. its good to get lots of sleep. and if tripping into the wee ours of the morning, be sure to wake up late enough to get sleep, yes :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: Strumpling]
    #1923729 - 09/16/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Glad everyone liked it, hehe.  :smile:  I think that next month I'm going to have my first trip *outdoors*!!  Time to switch it up a bit.  Can't wait!    :grin:

-ShadeGirl 

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Loc: OR
    #1923801 - 09/16/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, yeah!  Outside is the place to be... you'll find some new friends in amongst the trees, for surely.

That was a beautiful report - I wish I had more people like you to trip with.  I'm sending good juju your way for your next trip... I think you deserve it :smile:

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: GernBlanston]
    #1923815 - 09/16/03 11:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hey gimmie one of those jujus before you send them all away - they're my favorites!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: Strumpling]
    #1924029 - 09/17/03 01:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hmm i get headaches too.. w/e :laugh:

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: whole9]
    #1925809 - 09/17/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"Ok, guys, you're done", and then I instantly thought, "Why did I refer to my toes as guys? Am I dissatisfied with being a female in a masculine society? Am I subconsiously attributing a masculine prefix to my toes to subtely rebel against this? Or is there another reason?"

God that thought process so beautifully describes psychadelics.

I especially love how bursting with possibility the last statement is :laugh:

Glad you had a fun time :smile:

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1925886 - 09/17/03 04:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Wonderful report!
Thanks for sharing!

BTW The man talking about the breadwrapper was Terrance McKenna. :smile: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: chinacat72]
    #1926423 - 09/17/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat72 said:
Wonderful report!
Thanks for sharing!

BTW The man talking about the breadwrapper was Terrance McKenna. :smile: 

Oh no way??  I've heard so much about him on these boards, yet I know nothing about him, and its so awesome thats whose voice I was hearing!!!  While tripping, that voice seemed loaded with kinetic energy or something, thats why it stood out so much.  That is so cool...is he in all the Shpongle Cds? 

-ShadeGirl 

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report! Relentlessly Pummeled [Re: Digs]
    #1926426 - 09/17/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Digs said:
"Ok, guys, you're done", and then I instantly thought, "Why did I refer to my toes as guys? Am I dissatisfied with being a female in a masculine society? Am I subconsiously attributing a masculine prefix to my toes to subtely rebel against this? Or is there another reason?"

God that thought process so beautifully describes psychadelics.

I especially love how bursting with possibility the last statement is :laugh:

Glad you had a fun time :smile: 

Thanks!  I couldn't help but break out in a huge smile after the toe analyzing incident.  :grin: 

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1926684 - 09/17/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

He was a big influence on shpongle. As he was for all of us who enjoy tryptamine psychedelics.You should download some of his lectures. I like how he starts out on the shpongle CD
"You take let us assume a 3rd toke
and you take it in and in and in
and you vaporize"  

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#1927193 - 09/17/03 11:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat72 said:
He was a big influence on shpongle. As he was for all of us who enjoy tryptamine psychedelics.You should download some of his lectures. I like how he starts out on the shpongle CD
"You take let us assume a 3rd toke
and you take it in and in and in
and you vaporize"  

OH yeah, lol, I *so* remember that part!  It just 'nabbed' me everytime I heard it!!!  Hey, do you know where I can get some more information (online or otherwise) on this guy?  I would love to do more reading on the guy that tickled my senses while tripping, hehe.  :smile:

Thanks for the compliment, pB0t.  It was one fun night!  :tongue2:

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
    #1927332 - 09/17/03 11:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1927521 - 09/18/03 01:18 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"So... You take let us assume a third toke.
Loonnnnnngg and Sssllllllooowwww.....
You VAPORIIIIIZE..
And you take it IN... and IN... and IN...
And there is a sound... Uhh...
Like the crumpling of a plastic breadwrapper
Or the crackling of a flame...
And there is a TONE... a TONE... a nnnnnnneeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
There is this->insert giant slurping/sucking sound here<...
There is a CHEER...
The gnomes have learned a NEW WAY to say HOoooray.
These walls, if such they be, are CRAWLING with geometric hallucination.
These walls, if such they be, are CRAWLING with geometric hallucination.
Very >something<, very irridescent.
Each machine consists of highly-reflective surfaces
Everything is machine-like, polished... and THROBBING with ENERGY
But that is not what immediately arrests my attention...
What arrests my attention is the fact that.. this space... is INHABITED!
And so like jeweled-self-dribbling basketballs,
These things come RUNNING FORWARD!!
.. And what they are doing with this visible language that they create
Is they're making GIFTS! They're making gifts for YOU!
And they will say..>insert whacked-out-talk here<"

the effects happening behind this voice seem to compliment the words very nicely

--------------------

Edited by Strumpling (09/18/03 01:30 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals