Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories
    #19053709 - 10/29/13 07:15 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Post stories of cool things that you used to do when you were young

When i was really little I used to lick everything like walls, peoples arms, peoples pants, etc. cuz it was hilarious. Then my dad told me about germs so i spent a bunch of years of my life kinda afraid of germs afterwards lol

I might. Posted that one here a while ago somewhere tho idk

Ok so that's just one of mine but tell some of yours, i'm sure the shroomery community is chock full o' funny childhood adventure stories

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (10/29/13 07:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMystiqueMushroom

Loc: PNW
Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: Sheekle]
    #19053724 - 10/29/13 07:17 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Don't be afraid of germs, if you survive any sicknesses youll be more immune

--------------------
https://youtu.be/np5Oi1dyO1k

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #19053725 - 10/29/13 07:17 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

My uncle use to dress me up on poker night in a pink dress and let me sit on all his friends laps......

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offline245willow19

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: Mescalean]
    #19053732 - 10/29/13 07:19 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

My childhood friend, Nicky, raped me. She forced me to lick her cabbage smelling pussy and give her a rimjob all day and then threatened to tell her father if I refused to continue this. I was basically her sex slave. This thing went on for weeks until we stopped talking and went our separate ways. This happened upstairs in my house, when my mom was watching TV in living room and had no idea I was muffing. To be honest, it was actually quite fun. She is pretty hot nowadays. We never spoke of this to anyone...it was our little secret.

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: 245willow19] * 2
    #19053741 - 10/29/13 07:20 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
My childhood friend, Nicky, raped me. She forced me to lick her cabbage smelling pussy and give her a rimjob and then blackmailed me and we continued this for weeks then stopped talking. It was fun

Damn really?

--------------------

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: 245willow19]
    #19053749 - 10/29/13 07:21 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Ew i have never had a pussy smell like cabbage

--------------------
FREE BURKE

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: 245willow19] * 4
    #19053764 - 10/29/13 07:24 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
My childhood friend, Nicky, raped me. She forced me to lick her cabbage smelling pussy and give her a rimjob all day and then threatened to tell her father if I refused to continue this. I was basically her sex slave. This thing went on for weeks until we stopped talking and went our separate ways. This happened upstairs in my house, when my mom was watching TV in living room and had no idea I was muffing. To be honest, it was actually quite fun. She is pretty hot nowadays. We never spoke of this to anyone...it was our little secret.

I said "COOL" stories not getting raped wtf eekson

--------------------
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: Mescalean]
    #19053770 - 10/29/13 07:25 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
My uncle use to dress me up on poker night in a pink dress and let me sit on all his friends laps......

This isn't cool either what the hell guys

--------------------

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #19053781 - 10/29/13 07:26 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Sheekle you shouldnt judge other people, these stories are what is cool to them

--------------------

Offline245willow19

#19053786 - 10/29/13 07:27 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Damn really?

I am not proud, but I don't lose any sleep because of it. At least, it wasn't a horny old crusty man who likes boys :lol: so I am relatively happy that I got some pussy at such a young age :smirk:.

Quote:

Ew i have never had a pussy smell like cabbage

That's what I remember...it smelled like cabbage :shrug: or something like it

Quote:

I said "COOL" stories not getting raped wtf eekson

Well, it is kind of a 'cool' story...she was pretty cute :grin:

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: 245willow19] * 1
    #19053797 - 10/29/13 07:28 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Be proud Esekon, be proud

--------------------

InvisibleTrentBoyett
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kazakhstan
Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: MystiqueMushroom] * 3
    #19053816 - 10/29/13 07:31 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

My grandma used to rape me all the time, she used to say "rape to live, live to rape." while she was doing it.

At least I got milk & cookies afterwards.

EDIT: Not actually true, I wouldn't want to be banned for trolling. I stole this idea from the anon forum.

Edited by TrentBoyett (10/29/13 07:39 PM)

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19053822 - 10/29/13 07:32 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Is that why you put kittens in barrels and shoot them?

--------------------

InvisibleTrentBoyett
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: MystiqueMushroom]
    #19053830 - 10/29/13 07:33 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Nope I did that because of the reasons I already explained in the other thread.

Offline245willow19

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: MystiqueMushroom]
    #19053839 - 10/29/13 07:35 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Be proud Esekon, be proud

:highfive:
I still like her...I think she lived in Sweden or something. Her father was Irish and divorced the mother. She was a very lonely and troubled kid. She was never happy. I don't know where the idea of 'sex' for her came into play. She was always a bit slutty and rebellious. I hope she is okay. I've been trying to find her on facebook for ages but can't :sad: I wonder what she looks like now...giddy giddy goo. She had a nice figure too and enjoyed playing in polluted rat infested rivers and loved swimming in it and getting all wet and dirty...omg she was so dirty :lol:. Now that I think back, this was a good memory. I will remember it.

Edited by 245willow19 (10/29/13 07:41 PM)

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19053846 - 10/29/13 07:37 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mjmihalov said:
Nope I did that because of the reasons I already explained in the other thread.

Just jokin :heart:

--------------------

Offline245willow19

#19053865 - 10/29/13 07:44 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

My grandma used to rape me all the time, she used to say "rape to live, live to rape." while she was doing it.

EDIT: Not actually true, I wouldn't want to be banned for trolling. I stole this idea from the anon forum.

I remembered that story :lmafo:. I couldn't stop laughing...lmfao. It was so random and fucked up. Imagine if it was true and OP wasn't trolling :shocked:

OfflineSpace Elf
 User Gallery

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: Sheekle]
    #19053879 - 10/29/13 07:47 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

This happened back when I was in elementary school. It was Summer vacation and I was up late watching X-Files with my older brother and my dad. It was probably about 3 AM.

Suddenly, the power went out, and we could see strange colored lights coming from outside. We went outside to investigate and the whole sky was changing colors, red, green, blue, etc. Needless to say, my brother and I were scared shitless.

My dad, bro, and I got in the car and drove down the street. We found a power line utility worker who was standing outside his truck on the side of the street. My dad asked what was going on, and the guy said that "someone called them about a fireball in the sky." We didn't find out what had actually happened until the next day. It turns out it was the Northern Lights. At that age, I had never even heard of the aurora borealis, so seeing them for the first time was pretty scary, especially after watching X-Files.

--------------------

InvisibleTrentBoyett
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: 245willow19]
    #19053905 - 10/29/13 07:51 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
Quote:

I remembered that story :lmafo:. I couldn't stop laughing...lmfao. It was so random and fucked up. Imagine if it was true and OP wasn't trolling :shocked:

That would be fucked up, but the story was pretty unbelievable.

Re: Cool childhood stories thread. Pretend we're sitting around a fire sharing stories [Re: Space Elf]
    #19053920 - 10/29/13 07:53 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Space Elf said:

This happened back when I was in elementary school. It was Summer vacation and I was up late watching X-Files with my older brother and my dad. It was probably about 3 AM.

Suddenly, the power went out, and we could see strange colored lights coming from outside. We went outside to investigate and the whole sky was changing colors, red, green, blue, etc. Needless to say, my brother and I were scared shitless.

My dad, bro, and I got in the car and drove down the street. We found a power line utility worker who was standing outside his truck on the side of the street. My dad asked what was going on, and the guy said that "someone called them about a fireball in the sky." We didn't find out what had actually happened until the next day. It turns out it was the Northern Lights. At that age, I had never even heard of the aurora borealis, so seeing them for the first time was pretty scary, especially after watching X-Files.

Neat

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder