Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJulia
hatebreed

Loc: I don't know
Weak shroomz?
    #1904647 - 09/11/03 08:34 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

My husband and I just bought 1/2 oz. of shrooms because I wanted to try them and have never done them before. Well last night I took about 1/2 gram just to see what it was like and it didn't do anything to me. I've done LSD before so I know what it's like to trip but the mushrooms didn't affect me. I saw a post on this board about anti depressants affecting your trip. A couple of days ago my doctor prescribed zoloft for my postpartum depression. Could this be why the mushrooms didn't touch me or are they just weak shroomz?

--------------------
Life's a bitch and then you die, fuck the world let's all get high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Weak shroomz? [Re: Julia]
    #1904652 - 09/11/03 08:36 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

my friend was on zoloft and he ate some mushrooms
everybody else who had them said they were real good...but they barely did anything for him too.

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineJulia
hatebreed

Re: Weak shroomz? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1904679 - 09/11/03 08:46 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

We definitely have more than enough shroomz and we plan on going to a friend's house on Saturday to trip.  Will they work if I take a little bit more than everybody else or will they not affect me no matter how much I take?  I don't want to take 7 grams and end up tripping face, running through the streets naked or something  :eek: 

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #1904689 - 09/11/03 08:51 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i dont know ... my friend ate an 8th on zoloft and it didnt really work for him...but everyone is different

plus you said you only took half a gram and for most people that dose wouldnt really do anything anyway although everybody is different

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1904693 - 09/11/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

> I took about 1/2 gram just to see what it was like and it didn't do anything to me.

That would be correct. A half gram won't do much for anybody, but it will kick up your tolerance for a few days.

If I were in your place, I would take anywhere from 1.5g to 3.0g if I wanted to feel the full effects. I would not take more than 3.0g... I would probably start out around 2.5g for a good taste of what it is like.

(edit:)
> for my postpartum depression

If you are nursing, I would not recommend dosing.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Edited by Seuss (09/11/03 08:54 AM)

OfflineJulia
hatebreed

Re: Weak shroomz? [Re: Seuss]
    #1904708 - 09/11/03 09:02 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks Seuss. I actually went to erowid and it said at 50 mg a day Zoloft won't have any affects on psilocybin. I'm on a much weaker dose which is only 25 mg a day because it's not a serious "I want to kill myself I hate myself" kind of depression, it's more like an "I'm too exhausted to get out of bed/clean the house/take a shower" depression. My baby has always been bottle fed. I wouldn't even dream of taking a controlled substance and then breastfeeding my baby.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1904725 - 09/11/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

> I wouldn't even dream of taking a controlled substance and then breastfeeding my baby.

I'm not one to judge... :smile:  (and I do agree with your statement, though I would apply it to almost any chemical, controlled or otherwise)

Good luck, play safe, and have fun!

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag