Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePapaSmurf44
Seeker
Male

Loc: Seattle, WA
Kundalini awakening?
    #19022962 - 10/24/13 12:02 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

So monday night me and a friend each took an eighth of mushrooms,we walked around the woods for a bit and at first we just had fits of laughter, no real groundbreaking revelations. That is until we had a few dabs of hash oil later that night, this seemed to make the experience take a slightly more serious, more "shamanic" vibe. we each lay in bed awaiting sleep as i felt a slight tingling in the base of my spine, this soon became a hot aching sensation which was not painful but slightly unpleasant. The feeling began ascending up my spine until it reached the crown of my head at this point it became a very harsh feeling almost too much for me to handle. I felt as if I could see inside my body with my mind's eye and see stress buildup in certain areas. The next day I felt very open and refreshed. I have never experience such a thing whilst on psychedelics, do you think this may have been my Kundalini? if not I won't be dissapointed I only wish to know what I experienced.
P.S. Also if you do not think this was Kundalini or even spiritually related, what do you think happened?

--------------------
As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    -Carl Jung

Clarity can exist only when there is freedom to observe, when one is capable of looking, observing, watching. That is only possible when there is complete, total freedom, otherwise there is always distortion in our observation. - J. Krishnamurti

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”
― Terence McKenna

Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye.
-Bill Hicks

Edited by PapaSmurf44 (10/24/13 12:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Kundalini awakening? [Re: PapaSmurf44]
    #19023067 - 10/24/13 12:32 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

right on.  good times indeed.

a bit of advice, concentrate on trying to recreate that.  good things to come from so.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
Re: Kundalini awakening? [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19023276 - 10/24/13 01:57 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

That sounds awesome, OP. I've had similar trips when combining mushrooms with weed. Altering your perception of reality (tripping) changes the way you process information about the world around you, including your body. The way you experience something as simple as breathing changes dramatically when you attempt to focus on it while tripping. It makes sense that you would feel like you can look inside your body, you are seeing your body with fresh eyes.

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #19023465 - 10/24/13 03:25 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Does it really matter?
You had a cool experience, why try to fit it in some box to boost your ego?

OfflinePapaSmurf44
Seeker
Male

Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Kundalini awakening? [Re: cez]
    #19023596 - 10/24/13 04:43 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I'm just curious about how it might have affected me, I'm not trying to put a label on it just trying to gain some knowledge about my spirit.

--------------------
As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    -Carl Jung

Clarity can exist only when there is freedom to observe, when one is capable of looking, observing, watching. That is only possible when there is complete, total freedom, otherwise there is always distortion in our observation. - J. Krishnamurti

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”
― Terence McKenna

Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye.
-Bill Hicks

OfflineDeckard_Cain
Mystic
Male User Gallery

#19024035 - 10/24/13 05:30 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

It can be tough to relate such experiences with words and manage to share a common semantic. I've been researching kundalini concept. The original surviving writings about kundalini are fairly sparse and write of methods which I did not like. The practice of various yogic methods with kundalini in mind as done by saddhus lie closer to my heart. I think it can be a useful concept so long as we do not allow it to limit what we think is potential/possible. I've seen many definitions of kundalini and very different symptoms described - they are usually not very positive at the beginning until one learns to move energy and transforms/clears pathways.
Spiritual? I've come to view everything as either material or spiritual or as different vibrations of energy. Either category doesn't change what is there ... putting differences between the categories and not seeing them as one muddles and confuses one about what is imo.
That aside I am familiar with being able to see inside oneself and observe stress or other such 'ailments'. Seems useful skill does it not? And if one notices stress on mushrooms it can usually be dealt with/released leading to greater health. Without much overall labelling we can approach the beneficial results and try to work with it - try to repeat the experiences. Try to pay attention and notice what processes go on when it happens - this can help bring something similar about when sober or  give insight into your inner workings.
I wish you luck in further exploration :smile:. Questions are friends.

Offlinewindowlikcer
Stranger
Male
    #19024530 - 10/24/13 09:03 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PapaSmurf44 said:
I'm just curious about how it might have affected me, I'm not trying to put a label on it just trying to gain some knowledge about my spirit.

If you truly want to understand, a good place to start is the book "The Serpent Power" by John Woodroffe.

You are tapping into something which has little to no cultural representation here, there is a distinct lack of practical knowledge regarding the very real experience you had and many others have every day. So if you want to feel less lost with your experiences, I definitely recommend The Serpent Power, and could give you many other textual recommendations as well. 

Because of the lack of understanding of this part of our existence, in order to gain knowledge you have to be willing to put time and serious work into understanding challenging texts and The Serpent Power is very challenging. There are things in life that cannot be googled. However if you aren't lazy and truly have a desire to understand, the time and effort is WELL worth it.

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: Kundalini awakening? [Re: windowlikcer]
    #19026905 - 10/24/13 05:21 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#19027372 - 10/24/13 06:35 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds similar to experiences that I've had that people who claim to know about kundalini told me were kundalini experiences.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: Kundalini awakening? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #19029956 - 10/25/13 08:09 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

It is definitely Kundalini. Be careful, take care of your health. Read that website, I wish I had known about it when my own sprung forth. Kundalini is as real as it gets and it will fuck your shit up if you do not take care of it. You have been warned

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order