Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJMcDoogle
A Serious Scholar

Loc: Nunavut
Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again
    #18993750 - 10/18/13 12:14 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Hello, and welcome to my misguided, informed, and quite lazy forum post! I am JMac! I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your time to glance at my grumblings. With that said, I have had a sudden realization that I do not have a productive hobby, so what else is better than cultivating. I will begin with a slight introduction.

I had previously grown shoddy and inpatient in my younger years ( not that long ago really ) using a PF-TEK with BRF+VERM and had a few success stories, I will have more questions than admissions in the beginning chapters of this post. So here is what I have as of now;

5 10-CC Spore Syringes from LSS - 2EQ,2GT,1MALABAR
Plenty of Jars
125 100x20 Three-Section Plastic Petri Dishes
1Bottle Agar Powder
23 QT PC
100's of Single Use Sterile Packaged Syringes
4-Blunt Applicator Needles
Brown Rice
Verm
Myco - Coir

I am doing heavy reading latley and I find to admit that I have endured myself into a daunting task of the begging stages of a very beneficial hobby, though rough at first - with work it will become fruitful, yes?

My one thing is, I dont like spending money frivelously, I have ordered the five strains(B+ and A-Strain were unavaliable,shame,) and I would like to know what my friendly viewers professional opinion is on how to best optimize the use of my five 10-cc liquid syringes into long lasting supply of culture. Possible Bulk prep after creating 1QT (or1pnt) spawn jars, probably using BRF+VERM tech at first, maybe WBS...

Giving what I have, how would you approach this endevour in the initial months - my plans are to; using what I have now create a sustainable source of cubes using a monotub bulk system with coir,verm,glycose.

I know I am vague, and probably stupid, please forgive these and offer your opinion without descretion.

------
10/27 Update
------

Quote:

Will update OP -

7 of 8 PP5 Containers show noticable growth - inoculated in glovebox using syringe on 10/25 around 5pm

The LC jars inoculated on 10/24, hard to tell, I think I did Tablespoons of Karo instead of TSP so the liquid is very dark, a flashlight does not help either. We will see in a week or so whether or not they will be viable.

inoculated ten quarts ball jars on 10/26 early midnight and 10/26 mid-day

We will see how they look here in a few days.

The pp5 RGS is 2 - 1/2 pints of each variety I have ordered, and one will be used for g2g, and another will be fruited for spore prints to go onto agar.

------
10/30 Update
------

------
11/3
------

Some pictures - will add information later.

------
11/8
------
Here is a photo update! If you look from the last photos to these, you ccan see I've added a few more jars :wink:

The two pictures of the single jar, I am concerned about -

It looks really heavy, albeit it may be caused by the grain shrinkage and it trying to reach out to the glass - You be the judge of that - I was going to do another ten or so jars tomorrow using that a master g2g -

Its hasnt been that long, but it looks like my original idea of having a lasting supply from a few cc's is on its way to becoming a reality - thanks to all who have helped and inspired me along the way!

Onward!

------
11/18
------

I've done my first 56 Qt Mono -

I've got another 3 16 qts mini-monos and 4 6qt Mini-Mini-Mono's
Going aswell. Update on Jars I have 36-40 Quarts of Spawn Going
Currently, 10 or so plates of Agar - Including some Wild Aussie
spores generously sent from another member!

Onward!

---

“The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.”
― Alan Wilson Watts, The Culture of Counter-Culture: Edited Transcripts

Edited by JMcDoogle (11/17/13 08:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushrume man
Sadis Factory
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again [Re: JMcDoogle]
    #18993846 - 10/18/13 01:10 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Spores to agar, isolate a sector, agar wedge of (semi) isolate to wbs qts, g2bulk, clone a pin or fruit on agar, save master slant in fridge. Repeat for each strain.

This is best way to use spores to start, may be missing some things, the rest is up to you. Always nice to start with so many supplies! Good luck

Edit: You could make an Lc or GLC for brf cakes in place of wbs/bulk steps

--------------------

Edited by mushrume man (10/18/13 01:16 AM)

InvisibleGeorge Sears
43rd President of the US
Male

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again [Re: mushrume man]
    #18993862 - 10/18/13 01:18 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Congrats on your starting up again with this hobby! Boy, do I envy you right now..

Anyway, if I were you I would skip the crap with BRF cakes. That, however, depends on how much you'd like to grow. I personally recommend using WBS or RGS and using that to spawn to a bulk substrate. The reason for this is that, often, with cakes you're constantly worrying about maintaining the proper environment for them by manually misting about and fanning at least a few times a day; however, with a bulk monotub the growing process is basically set-and-forget if you take the proper sterility precautions.
Yields are far greater and I personally feel like you get more of your money's worth this way.

Just my opinion though. :shrug:

Edit: After actually reading your post carefully I realize that you already planned to spawn to bulk.. :smbfacepalm:

Still though, if you just sterilize an assload of WBS or rye berry/GS jars then you can just use pre-colonized jars to inoculate other jars without actually having to use more spore solution from your syringes.

This, hypothetically speaking, means you would only need about 1-6cc of whichever variety you'd like to grow in order to colonize about 40+ jars when it's all said and done.

--------------------

Edited by George Sears (10/18/13 01:23 AM)

OfflineJMcDoogle
A Serious Scholar

Re: Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again [Re: George Sears]
    #18998568 - 10/19/13 05:45 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the replys. Your input will not go unnoticed. Heres what I think i'll be doing once everything arrives.

Today, I'll be making my way to the store to purchase 50# or so of Rye Grass Seed (from now on i'll be using RGS to shorten it up.) My spores will be arriving today, though my new 23qt pressure cooker probably not until tuesday. I may begin tomorrow to saturate the grains and allow them time to dry properly, perhaps even indulge in the plant food avenue... perhaps. So I'll have my syringes, but my agar petri dishes will not be here until tuesday most likely. I have hundreds of 10cc individual wrapped syringes, i'll ask a question of those later. So without the Agar prepped and ready as of now I believe I will be using the spore syringes as early as tuesday night / wednesday morning once the pc has arrived and I can properly sterilize the grains.

I believe strain questions should be directed to a single thread, but as this is my topic I believe I am okay in asking which one do you believe I should start off with.

I have yet to create a GH - though I do have 2 extra walk-in closets with little to no airflow measuring at 8x4 - I believe this space will be sufficient.

I find it hard to believe sterilite and other clear containers can range up to 30-40-50$ a piece, wow, looking forward to finding some at a discount somewhere.

So, to sum up the questions...

If possible, could anyone recommend the most cost-effective GloveBox - Zero Air Box construction.

What are the expected limitations in such a room 8x4 with 10 foot ceilings. ( I do have an extra room 13x12 with closet, though very dusty and has furnace inlet/outlet. )

Should I wait for all of the agar materials to arrive, thus creating glovebox to create agar petri dishes using Spore Syringes from LSS, or perhaps create a spawn jar by using 1-4cc of syringe in a traditional PF-TEK style jar using RGS or BRW/VERM - than use living culture from the jar for g2g transfers, hope everything goes right and create spore prints / pin or flesh agar transfers, perhaps maybe liquid culture?

I will be trying the use of Ziplok twist-n-seal and using Violets tek for my first attempt at my newfound hobby. Anything else I should think of -

Again thanks for reading my grumblings if you have, I know I am not the most informed/organized, but if have waded through this post and came out unharmed, please do offer any thoughts/inputs you may have without discretion.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to ask, with the individually wrapped sterile 10cc syringes, I have four long blunt applicator needles that will fit perfectly, if I were to make a LC of some sort, would I be able to take of the applicator needle, and leave uncapped of any sort, and perhaps wrap with foil, I do not have any covers for them of any sort - just the four long steel applicator needles. Thanks!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.”

--------------------
The ego is nothing other than the focus of conscious attention.

Edited by JMcDoogle (10/19/13 05:47 AM)

OfflineStromriderM
This must be the place
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dept of know what I'm say... Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #18998576 - 10/19/13 05:50 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Another poor victim :facepalm:

I have a start to finish bulk tek in my journal. These methods I am advocating in my journal are tried and true. Check it out if you really wanna grow some mushrooms

OfflineJMcDoogle
A Serious Scholar

Re: Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again [Re: Stromrider]
    #18998617 - 10/19/13 06:26 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stromrider said:

I have a start to finish bulk tek in my journal. These methods I am advocating in my journal are tried and true. Check it out if you really wanna grow some mushrooms

Could you possible reiterate for clarity what you mean by saying another poor victim - thanks in advance if you do.

--------------------

OfflineStromriderM
This must be the place
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18998624 - 10/19/13 06:34 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I was referring to you wanting to grow with the Violet tek but I really don't wanna start up this debate again. I just hate  to see people put all that time and effort in just to end up with a bunch of poor spindly looking shrooms. Your time and effort would be much better spent using time tested methods that yeild undeniably great results.

OfflineJMcDoogle
A Serious Scholar

Re: Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again [Re: Stromrider]
    #18998989 - 10/19/13 09:50 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Stromrider, Thanks for the input!

I was at a local store just not and I was like hell, wonder what the ridicilous price on ziplock containers is here, and I dont know if I made a bad buy but I got Six Three Packs at 2.99 a piece - they were on sale.

So, basically a dollar a piece, I bought all they had so I decided to do a rain check for ten more units. I stopped by the feed store and they had some really good Perinial Rye Grass Seed for around 1.95# which I think is pretty pricey, so I just grabbed ten pounds, should be enough to start at the very least.

PS; as I was writing this post my cat was on my lap purring, started licking my cheek affectionatley and than decided to bite me out of nowhere.... really hard, I am bleeding. Cheers -

--------------------

Edited by JMcDoogle (10/19/13 09:51 AM)

OfflineStromriderM
This must be the place
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18999008 - 10/19/13 09:55 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Damn I think I would smack the shit out of that pussy! :lol:

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

#18999296 - 10/19/13 11:24 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stromrider said:

Quote:

Stromrider said:
I was referring to you wanting to grow with the Violet tek but I really don't wanna start up this debate again. I just hate to see people put all that time and effort in just to end up with a bunch of poor spindly looking shrooms.

Look new fella, if you "really don't wanna start up this debate again" then why would you drop those kinds of false statements?
I see you dropping untrue and half-true assumptions all-over these forums lately, often following or stirring such childish dramas.

In my experience it's pretty safe to say that if people don't get good results they either don't know proper conditions or the water element, or they don't select genetics; that or they simply did poorly somehow else, a newbie is a newbie.

Mushrooms don't grow "spindly" because of a tek. Try convincing anyone that straight-grain necessarily results in "spindly" mushrooms.
If you really believe it does you are simply ignorant to the obvious facts.

Some first flushes... (multi-spore even)

3rd flushes from some mediocre clones...

5th flushes even!

Quote:

Stromrider said:
Your time and effort would be much better spent using time tested methods that yeild undeniably great results.

Of course using bulk substrates is an entirely viable way to grow, especially to people who don't yet fully understand providing proper moisture and humidity conditions to their grows, and for those that prefer lean on the roundabouts of a tek instead of an implemented in-depth understanding of the multiple grow facets.
With both, even, results can be incredibly impressive and one could only be exited about pulling off results like this.
I can't help but wonder how growers like him, who truly get conditions for their grow method, could do if they gave a shot to adjusting their knowledge to a method like mine. Certainly he would do even better than me.

I had quite bumper output with bulk many times myself:

But as I had them and watered cased grains next to each other in the same chamber I began to see their differences. I definitely had to tweak my conditions and process, but once I learned the simple subtleties of ideal conditions (which bulk did not really help me learn but instead works around) I realized the watered cased grains were giving me a better yield over time and cut many big steps out of my process.  Not to mention they dried more quickly and people liked them more...  I can't imagine an experienced grower not catching that happen right in front of him of her.  Big parts of my process went entirely unused; the biggest sub, the biggest water, the biggest energy, the biggest clean work, the biggest failure risk juncture, the biggest garbage. Yet my big output stayed consistent and my friends start telling me they can plainly tell a difference too.
As they say, ":shrug:"

--------------------
Intentionally or not, here in mushcult we are purveyors of love culture and enlightenment movement. Let's try to act like it!

PODS TEK - Growing Invitro with BRF/verm or Grass Seed containers
The simplest, quickest, safest tek!  For beginners, culturers, lazy people, stealth lovers, contam haters, and alternative seekers!
Violet's Teks and Posts

Edited by Violet (10/19/13 11:30 AM)

InvisiblePestile

Loc: Northern Europe
Re: Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again [Re: Violet]
    #18999338 - 10/19/13 11:33 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Nice! :thumbup:
Those albinos look beautiful.

--------------------

The Corbett Report
Open Source Intelligence News

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again [Re: Pestile]
    #18999393 - 10/19/13 11:46 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks!  They're the same exact culture in fact

--------------------
Intentionally or not, here in mushcult we are purveyors of love culture and enlightenment movement. Let's try to act like it!

The simplest, quickest, safest tek!  For beginners, culturers, lazy people, stealth lovers, contam haters, and alternative seekers!
Violet's Teks and Posts

OfflineStromriderM
This must be the place
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Need Help Sailing through Endless Skies - Starting Up Again [Re: Pestile]
    #18999400 - 10/19/13 11:48 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

But honestly Violet could you agree with the statement that an inexperienced grower using ms has a better chance of getting good results spawning grains to a bulk substrate

That is what my argument. I am not trying to pick a fight with you. I should have went with my instinct and kept my mouth shut. I knew this would happen :facepalm:

Edited by Stromrider (10/19/13 11:49 AM)

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

#18999441 - 10/19/13 12:00 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

No I cannot agree with that statement.  Bulk techs involve learning not only the simple sterile work my tech uses but also additional materials, treatments, and procedures that increase failure factors.  On a gradient of incremental learning and ease of successful completion I'd order it truffles, PFtek, agar, 'violet tek', bulk sub teks starting with edible isolates then multi-spore cubie, exotic species.

--------------------

Violet's Teks and Posts

OfflineJMcDoogle
A Serious Scholar

#18999450 - 10/19/13 12:01 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Violet said:
Thanks!  They're the same exact culture in fact

Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken. To each his own - Violet, first and foremest, wow.. you're posting in my thread, welcome!

I have decided to go with VTEK first, alongside a RR' style rye berry bulk grow - I am going to be following each procedure to scientific standards, hopefully.

As I said in the past, I have 5 10cc LiqSporSyr, 2 EQ , 2 GT , 1 Malabar - Will be Getting Prints/Syringes of A-Strain,B+,and Thai in around two weeks.

I think the right thing to do in this situation is take around 1-2cc of each syringe and inoculate sterile RGS containers for each strain - as I await the arrival of my peteri dishes and purchase everything needed for correct agar.

I will be Isolating sectors of Rhizo growth ( I think thats the correct termonolgy ) over a series of two weeks maybe for each strain - working towards a fuller and singular isotype/isotope/isolate growth or whatever you may want to call it of each psy.cub/genus/species that I have. In the mean time also having some fully colonized grain will be good for some g2g or g2lc... ahh, I've engulfed a magnitude of information in the last two days, coupled with stress and running around I think I may be compiling jibberish that is nonsense and quite appauling. Regardless, these are my ideas - again please leave feedback without discretion.

I hope I did not scare away Violet...*waves.*

--------------------

Edited by JMcDoogle (10/19/13 12:03 PM)

OfflineStromriderM
This must be the place
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18999455 - 10/19/13 12:03 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup:
I disagree but we are both entitled to our own opinion

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

#18999487 - 10/19/13 12:11 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Hahahah, VTEK is funny, like a Honda engine.

$2.99 for 3 containers isn't bad, the best I find 3 for is $2.59
FYI, those containers also work great for pre-poured agar as an alternative to single-use petris...

Since you have syringes I'd suggest you just put them to grains. Spore solution often doesn't fare well on petris particularly for peeps new to sterile technique.
You can make a very thin cake of grains in those containers – I call it "grain petri" & will be posting about it soon – and put just 2 or 3 droplets in the middle just as you would a petri. The spores stay and germinate together, no rolling around in water on agar, but grow outwards just like on agar.
Also, tweezers! My favourite.

--------------------

Violet's Teks and Posts

OfflineJMcDoogle
A Serious Scholar

#18999489 - 10/19/13 12:11 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Reasons why vTEK stands out above all others I've muddled around with in my brain. Again, I am not experienced, I've only taken in information at this point.

1 Grain
Plastics ( can I get a hoorah? )
Less Change of Contam Spread / Lost Materials In Mishaps
Space Saving
Option to spawn into bulk if desired.
Clear Directions
Valid Arguments..

I cannot be close-minded to something that has shown great results with little failure rate following proper sterile tech and procedure - It seems easy enough and has got my bid for the most appealing to me atm. Its not to say that I wont be doing a RR Style Rye alongside, but I see no major faults in either tech.

--------------------

OfflineJMcDoogle
A Serious Scholar

#19006813 - 10/21/13 01:00 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I posted this as a thread in the advanced section and in two days nobody has responded, maybe I'll get some help here -

Quote:

http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/pdf1994/burds94a.pdf

This is the reference article -

Preserving Cultures Using Sterile Distiled Water in Cryovials

Abstract:

Prior to 1985, cultures at teh center for forest mycology research were maintained on a 1.5% malt extract agar test-tube slants. This system not only made it neccessary to transfer the entire collection every year but also permitted genetic change because continual growth occured. In 1985, the method of storing fungal cultures in sterile distilled water in CRYOVIALS was introduced. This study reports on the use of this method for long-term fungal storage. For varying periods of up to seven ( 7 ) years, 151 miscellaneous specials of wood-decaying Basidimycotina were stored in sterile distilled water. Water storage has numerous advantages: culture viability or growth rate is not significantly influenced; isolates can be stored longer; genetic stability is greater; the method is quick, easy, and inexpensive, and requires less space.

Cyrovials ( Internally Threaded & Self Standing

These can withstand autoclaving so if I were to buy them and try something along the lines of distilled water long term storage, I could always uses them as slighty more expensive alternative to the glass vacutainer blood collection tubes.

Heres what Im guessing - seven years, of unrefigerated storage is a possiblity, but even two years unrefigerated would be nice aswell.

Full Sterile - with option of threaded inside, or external -
which would you prefer - internal or external threads?

Take a fully colonized grain, or spore print - isolate, isolate, gather your monoculture - inside of SAB/GB/FLOW/FKN LABRATORY

Take 4-6-8 ML of Sterile Distilled Water and put onto your agar monoculture

Scrape it a bit, mix up the myc.

Suck it back up and put into the Cyrovial -

Than go about your business and save for 5 years and when needed re-enter onto agar - break down any contams if any - and sustain your strain? Or take fully colonized agar chunk, cut into 2x2 pieces and drop three or four into the cyrovial filled with sterile distilled water, seal and store. They feature a rubber type gasket internally and can be twisted completley air-tight aswell, so no need to wrap them.

Im new to all of this, so this all might be a huge waste of brainpower. Please leave any and all feedback, discreation unneccesary, so... what you think?  :sorry:

--------------------

OfflineSockadin
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #19007103 - 10/21/13 04:28 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JMcDoogle said:
Thanks for the replys. Your input will not go unnoticed. Heres what I think i'll be doing once everything arrives.

Today, I'll be making my way to the store to purchase 50# or so of Rye Grass Seed (from now on i'll be using RGS to shorten it up.) My spores will be arriving today, though my new 23qt pressure cooker probably not until tuesday. I may begin tomorrow to saturate the grains and allow them time to dry properly, perhaps even indulge in the plant food avenue... perhaps. So I'll have my syringes, but my agar petri dishes will not be here until tuesday most likely. I have hundreds of 10cc individual wrapped syringes, i'll ask a question of those later. So without the Agar prepped and ready as of now I believe I will be using the spore syringes as early as tuesday night / wednesday morning once the pc has arrived and I can properly sterilize the grains.

I believe strain questions should be directed to a single thread, but as this is my topic I believe I am okay in asking which one do you believe I should start off with.

I have yet to create a GH - though I do have 2 extra walk-in closets with little to no airflow measuring at 8x4 - I believe this space will be sufficient.

I find it hard to believe sterilite and other clear containers can range up to 30-40-50$ a piece, wow, looking forward to finding some at a discount somewhere.

So, to sum up the questions...

If possible, could anyone recommend the most cost-effective GloveBox - Zero Air Box construction.

What are the expected limitations in such a room 8x4 with 10 foot ceilings. ( I do have an extra room 13x12 with closet, though very dusty and has furnace inlet/outlet. )

Should I wait for all of the agar materials to arrive, thus creating glovebox to create agar petri dishes using Spore Syringes from LSS, or perhaps create a spawn jar by using 1-4cc of syringe in a traditional PF-TEK style jar using RGS or BRW/VERM - than use living culture from the jar for g2g transfers, hope everything goes right and create spore prints / pin or flesh agar transfers, perhaps maybe liquid culture?

I will be trying the use of Ziplok twist-n-seal and using Violets tek for my first attempt at my newfound hobby. Anything else I should think of -

Again thanks for reading my grumblings if you have, I know I am not the most informed/organized, but if have waded through this post and came out unharmed, please do offer any thoughts/inputs you may have without discretion.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to ask, with the individually wrapped sterile 10cc syringes, I have four long blunt applicator needles that will fit perfectly, if I were to make a LC of some sort, would I be able to take of the applicator needle, and leave uncapped of any sort, and perhaps wrap with foil, I do not have any covers for them of any sort - just the four long steel applicator needles. Thanks!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.”

Dude that is a ton of work for a really poor survival chance. I really wish you the best, but forget all that RGS bull. I tried and tried to make it work, it didn't. It was harder to get the water ratio correct than WBS, and I still have yet to test the strength of the fruits. (for the record I have a half stalled tub of this nightmarish RGS)

Do your self a favor and make 15 Jars of BRF- 3 of each strain. This means you should still have 7cc's left in each syringe. Now start the Agar process. The 15 Jars can be your backup plan incase you have some trouble with Agar, you will still have a method to produce some mushrooms, and also make your self tons of prints.

For the record, I am not saying anything against a plastic bottom watering tech, or RGS as a substrate. I have honestly noticed that RGS just does so much better in my back yard. My yard is green and fluffy, and it is so soft when you walk on it. RGS is amazing when applied to soil...were it should be V.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract