Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

help with finding a house sale/ rent
    #18958346 - 10/10/13 08:45 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

any of you poor folk living in a rent or rent to own house? how did you get started? who did you contact? i tried the driving around thing a couple years back and some how found the shadiest realtor possible. fucked me for 500.00.

any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: help with finding a house sale/ rent [Re: Not Responding] * 1
    #18958615 - 10/10/13 10:26 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

A quick a dirty way to start is zillow.  Then google, then craigslist, then find a realtor.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offlinedrkkenny
Explorer

Loc: Down a well
Re: help with finding a house sale/ rent [Re: Not Responding]
    #18958954 - 10/10/13 11:39 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

My dad is a real estate agent whom recently sold a house for 80 grand last May. He sold it to my wife whom actually never wanted the house at first, she wanted to buy a house in a different state but unfortunately she was forced to have this house, this was her only means of obtaining a place of refuge(for the time being atleast, it turns out a year later that she bought a cabin in China and moved in with her best friend, later finding out that the best friend was planning on moving to Russia and leaving her). I could give you my dads number so you can contact him and find out how to locate a house to stay in, he may be able to provide you with all the details necessary to undergo a successful purchase of a house.

His wife used to try to persuade him to change his business and to become a hairdresser instead of a real estate agent, apparently she believed that he would  be better doing peoples hair than selling houses. And his daughter also wished for him to pursue that job on account of her best friend wanting someone to do her hair, whom would do it for her and make her look like Martha Stewart. Though his daughter didn't tell us that she didn't think her friend would look good as Martha Stewart and advised her to try a different look. My wife, whom after discovering that she didn't want to remain married with me after I told her with a sincere air without any traces of insincerity that I wanted her sister to pretend to be her instead of her walking of with me, mainly because my mother never saw my wife before and I had a vague feeling that she wouldn't approve of her appearance, thus I decided to substitute her sister so she could never tell.

She was offended from me informing her that my mother may not approve of her appearance, and thus, a week after I told her this she decided to abandon all the love I bestowed upon her and leave me for a former Chinese wrestler whom is actually no longer a wrestler because he retired and decided he wanted to become a cars salesman....

--------------------

No More Stories Are Told Today, I'm Sorry They Washed Away // No More Stories, The World Is Grey, I'm Tired, Let's Wash Away.

God 2 read 10932148 Unread messages

InvisibleAWS
Working For MCA

Loc: Cookieverse
Re: help with finding a house sale/ rent [Re: drkkenny]
    #18958979 - 10/10/13 11:46 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #18958999 - 10/10/13 11:50 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Not Responding said:
any of you poor folk living in a rent or rent to own house? how did you get started? who did you contact? i tried the driving around thing a couple years back and some how found the shadiest realtor possible. fucked me for 500.00.

Call a real estate agent (any of them, call 3 to compare). Here in Canada we have a website called MLS.ca It hows all the houses for sale in the country. I'm sure there's an equivalent in the US.

--------------------

Offlinedrkkenny
Explorer

Loc: Down a well
Re: help with finding a house sale/ rent [Re: AWS]
    #18959014 - 10/10/13 11:53 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

So you decided to wear an onion on your shoe in order to attain a sort of fashionable standard which you thought fit you nicely? I understand my brother used to put onions on his shoes before tennis, and sometimes before he would go I would notice he would put them on my shoes too so the next time I went to tennis, which was usually once every week in order not to disobey my grandmas demand that I never leave the house and stay inside in order to not get hurt playing tennis, and because I usually wouldn't try to not let her tell me something that would make me perceive that she was punishing me, but which wasn't really punishment.

I actually learned that they made an entire universe out of a white onion in France 1433. They decided that they were going to transfer the entire universe into a white onion. It was an experiment that was going to test whether it was possible if the entire universe can fit inside a small onion, and they found that indeed it was quite possible, though the first time they performed the test it failed adn they were unable to place the entire universe inside the onion on account of some of the elements of the universe being excluded since they did not represent this particular onion in any shape or form, thus revealing that because the onion was the rarest in all of France at the time that it in some way prohibited them from successfully transferring it.

You know you can see something that won't really appear to reveal itself to you, but you can see that the thing that does represent something which almost seemed to reveal something that appeared to represent something which divided you former thoughts on what it was, or what that thing didn't appear to represent that you originally thought it was to show.

--------------------

No More Stories Are Told Today, I'm Sorry They Washed Away // No More Stories, The World Is Grey, I'm Tired, Let's Wash Away.

God 2 read 10932148 Unread messages

InvisibleAWS
Working For MCA

Loc: Cookieverse
Re: help with finding a house sale/ rent [Re: Patlal]
    #18959026 - 10/10/13 11:56 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

My realtor gave me a list of houses for lease. I don't know if they can do apartments.

Offlinempd
Lammen Gorthaur
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mostly at home... Mostly....
Re: help with finding a house sale/ rent [Re: AWS]
    #18959077 - 10/10/13 12:08 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Use the MLS listings.  They are open to the public in most areas and you can find the house or apartment you want and then contact a realtor to get a showing.  There is no fee for this service in advance of the close of the sale escrow, so don't hook up with a realtor who demands any sort of advance fee.  Once you have found the new pad the realtor will transmit your offer to the seller and things will proceed from there.  If you are buying, the program HUD offers for first-time buyers is pretty attractive.  You put down 3% of the purchase price and HUD underwrites your mortgage.  If it is a rental then you put up a security deposit, first and last month's rent and off you go to moving.

--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

OfflinePaul Walker
Paul Walker
Male
    #19934629 - 05/03/14 01:50 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Not Responding said:

I think you are on wrong way . Now time changed and you also have to be . There are many good property agent online and offline will help you sure to get a good deal for owning and renting home . This is their job and easy to find good accommodation in budget . The other thing is paper work and contract be careful whenever you are signing that .

--------------------
find a property uk

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25051328 - 03/09/18 08:08 AM (6 years, 11 days ago)

Find a house u like, say by driving around or from CL and/or Zillow and contact the realtor company. Its really that simple.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: help with finding a house sale/ rent [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25051341 - 03/09/18 08:15 AM (6 years, 11 days ago)

We actually started talking to a realtor and are currently working on our credit.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25051346 - 03/09/18 08:16 AM (6 years, 11 days ago)

Oh shit, im waaaay late. My bad.

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: help with finding a house sale/ rent [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25051347 - 03/09/18 08:17 AM (6 years, 11 days ago)

Yeah. Well shit, I made this thread 4 years ago and we just now started the process 6 months ago

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals