Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Alien ships = cellular structures?
    #1879412 - 09/03/03 10:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Okay this is something that I thought of awhile ago but didn't want to post about because I hadn't thought about it enough. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

Certain experiences around me have led me to consider the possibility that extra-terrestrial beings are here on Earth, right now, invisible to the naked eye. Could it be that they have somehow found a way to operate using cells and DNA?

Many 'top scientists' believe that time travel IS possible, but extremely improbable. Well what if DNA held the key to space and time? What if you could somehow project yourself through it and into another universe?

Aliens could be doing this right now. They could be travelling throughout the human bloodstream, carrying out tasks. They could have been doing this since the dawn of our species. They could be in fungus cells!  :crazy2:

Okay so I'm no scientist. I just want to further this idea, so if anyone with any knowledge on DNA or cell structure could add, subtract, or comment on my idea, I would appreciate it. It is related to a very personal experience.

Peace. 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Alien ships = cellular structures? [Re: Adamist]
    #1879628 - 09/03/03 11:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think its possible that the very elements of our body, our cells, have some level of consciousness. I think that consciousness exists on every level of the universe, from the particle level, to the galaxian level. We are only experiencing our current human organic consciousness. Maybe our cells experience reality, but much differently than our brain does. I think this is same thing as them being an alien race.

We are all infinitely connected on infinite levels of consciousness. From the smallest bit of dust to the grandest nebula, we are all made of the same stuff, just put together differently.

Hope that made sense, I'm pretty stoned.

--------------------

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
Re: Alien ships = cellular structures? [Re: chunder]
    #1879920 - 09/04/03 12:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Suggested reading - True Hallucinations by Terence McKenna

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Alien ships = cellular structures? [Re: Adamist]
    #1879962 - 09/04/03 12:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Alien ships are piloted by advanced astral traveling aquatic creatures, living in enormous caverns beneath the sea floor. many people have sighted flying saucers emerging from the sea or large bodies of water and have reported that the creatures inside had webbed fingers and toes. these creatures are not that much more technologically advanced than us, but they have managed to develop miniaturized nuclear reactors to power their ships. However, since they use these reactors in flying craft, they can't install any heavy radiation shielding to protect the occupants or anyone else that happens to be nearby. this results in a very strong EM field surrounding the craft when it's powered on. the EM field can cause electrical devices in close proximity to malfunction, such as cars and cameras shutting down. its effects on electri-chemical-biological machines are not well known, but visual and auditory hallucinations have been reported, as well as "missing time" and other perceptual distortions. others have been physically burned by the intense radiation emanating from these mysterious flying machines. When in flight, the unshielded reactor puts out enormous amounts of heat which is usually dissipated in the air, this can cause a lot of thermal turbulence which makes the ship appear "out of focus" or seem like it's "rippling" in the air. so if one lands in your back yard, approach with caution. those unshielded reactors can mess with your head.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Alien ships = cellular structures? [Re: chunder]
    #1880421 - 09/04/03 05:50 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chunder said:
I think its possible that the very elements of our body, our cells, have some level of consciousness. I think that consciousness exists on every level of the universe, from the particle level, to the galaxian level. We are only experiencing our current human organic consciousness. Maybe our cells experience reality, but much differently than our brain does. I think this is same thing as them being an alien race.

Exactly. Just because we have consciousness at this level doesn't mean that this is the only level that has consciousness..

I also believe that everything consists of a certain level of consciousness, just that the spectrum is quite vast.. there is a big difference in consciousness between a tree and a dog, or a dog and us..
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder