Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Learyfan interview with Dark Star * 7
    #18743413 - 08/22/13 05:10 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Since he's a fan of Enter/World Spirit style interviews and is also interesting, today I sat down to do an interview with Dark_Star.  Here's how it went down......

Learyfan arrives at Dark Star's house in Neal Cassady's old car.

Learyfan gets out of the car, rolls a Slip N Slide toward Dark Star's front door, turns on his hose, and then slides all the way to Dark Star's door. 

Dark Star opens his door to find Learyfan on his porch in a bathing suit.

Learyfan hands Dark Star a piece of paper that contains his objective and both men slide back to the car. Learyfan hits the gas and the Enter/World Spirit style interview is underway..

Quote:

Q: Dark Star, what brought you to The Shroomery?

A: I became interested in psychedelics during the summer before I went into 11th grade. I'd stumbled across erowid somehow, and the Shroomery is listed under offsite resources in the mushroom vault, so I decided to check it out. For a while I just read the trip reports.....didn't even know that there was a message board. When I discovered the message board I found that I had stumbled upon a tight-knit community of incredible people. I learned a whole lot from lurking the threads in 02 & 03. The chinacat & whiterasta threads in particular are ones that stood out to me. I lurked for a while before I joined. I don't remember what inspired me to make an account, but I'm glad that I did.

Q: As most people know, Tuesday was your 9th anniversary here.  What do you think of the site so far?

A: I'd forgotten about that. This site means a lot to me.  I really came of age & grew to be a man while linked in to this community. It really is a community, and a very special one at that. I've met so many amazing people here, some of whom have become very close friends. The Shroomery has changed a lot over the years, and I do miss how tight knit it used to be. But we also have a lot of newer members that are awesome, and I've been enjoying getting to know them. This community will always hold a very special place in my heart.

Q: Which psychedelic did you try first and what was your first experience like?

A: LSD was my first, and it was a watershed experience in my life. I was 17 years old, and the setting was a small local music festival out in the woods. It was white unperf'd blotter, super clean & potent, and I wound up eating a lot. Way too much for a first timer. I had fun with it though. When it hit me it hit so hard that fighting it was impossible, so I just went with it. My memory of it is hazy, but I recall a niagra falls of sensations, thoughts, feelings, visuals, etc...all blending & flowing together. It was fantastic. I lost all concept of reality & myself. I just wandered around this festival, being looked after by the people there, all of whom were older, experienced, compassionate & amused by me. When the peak wore off I was in a state of shock. I didn't feel or say much for a couple days afterwards, then a flood of excitement poured in, and it was all I could talk about for a while afterwards.

Q: What was your best psychedelic experience?

A: It's hard to pick just one. There are two that stand out in my memory. One was a DMT trip I took at a buddy's house in either 2006 or 2007. I dumped 80 mgs in the pipe, and had at it. The experience was pure bliss. I ascended through a variety of different realms, each one totally indescribable & inhabited by different beings. Some were the usual ones that I encountered on DMT, but there were some new ones. In particular, this last one I encountered... It was huge. They all were, but this one was bigger than any skyscraper on this planet. It was clothed in a robe of pure white light, and it threw it's arms up ecstatically as I shot upwards & past it. It's face was beyond all description...to where I couldn't recall it when I came down. I felt that this was it. I was finally home again. From there I entered another place even more indescribable than the last, then became a fractal for an eternity. After that I drifted back down. All that in what, ten minutes? Fucking ridiculous.

The other one is an LSD trip that I had in Colorado. Some friends and I went camping out in La Plata canyon on the night of the full moon. I had taken a couple weeks for a tolerance break, then dropped 1,100 mics of fluff. That experience was beautiful beyond description, and incredibly powerful. To come back to my body in that environment..... Yeah. :heartpump:

Q: Will you please talk about the most interesting concert/festival you went to?

A: This is another hard one. I've been to so many that were all incredible in their own way. String Cheese's Camp Zoe shows in summer 2007 were sublime. That whole tour was awesome, and a very special experience for me. The people I was with were absolutely incredible souls. So intelligent, diverse, & loving. I was healthy & had been for what was, at the time, the longest I had been in a while. Life was fresh, I had so much excitement & high hopes for the future. I was also as spiritually connected as I'd ever been. Camp Zoe was a peak of this experience. The music was out of this world, and there was an energy there, that we all felt, including the band. Pure magic. :cool:

Another one is Phish's Superball 9 festival in 2011. Logistically this was the best festival that I've even been too. I went with lifelong friends......some of whom I've been hanging out with since before we could walk. The music was incredible, the weather was great, the atmosphere awesome.... It was also my first festival since I'd gotten out of rehab. I took a year break from seeing any shows when I got out, to allow myself time to re-acclimate. I was completely sober the entire time, and I had the best time ever.

Q: What's the most LSD you've ever seen in person?

A: A couple backpacks filled with freshly laid tenpacks. I don't know exactly how much it was, cause I never asked, but knowing the folks in question it's safe to say it was around 20 grams.

Q: Which drug do you wish you hadn't tried?

A: Heroin. I wasted several years of my life on that drug. I don't live in regret, but that was a waste. I've been opiate free for over three & a half years now, and when I look back I don't even think to myself "well, I had some good times with it" anymore. I just see it as a waste.

Q: Ever try STP/DOM?

A:  Nope, I never came across it.

Q: What's the most MDMA or MDA you've seen at one time?

A: I'm not sure. I enjoy it, but I never worked with it, so I didn't really pay much attention to how much was around. A lot though.

Q: What's the most marijuana you've seen at once?

A: Houses filled with pounds.

Q: Remember that time we talked on the phone?

A:  :uhoh: Ahhhhh.... Not offhand. The more I think about it, the more I seem to feel that we did at some point. What year was it? There's a lot of shit that I don't remember. This goes back to the wasted years I was talking about earlier.

Q: What's the craziest thing you've seen at a rave?

A: I've actually never been to rave before.

Q: If you could meet one psychedelic/counterculture icon, who would it be?

A: Nick Sand. I have a lot of love & respect for that man, and I'd love the opportunity to give him a hug & thank him for his service.

Thanks a lot, Dark Star.

Thank you. I'm honored to be a part of these interviews. :cool:

Wow, really excellent DS.  Thank you very much!  First off, yeah we talked on the phone once circa 06 or 07?  I wasn't going to say anything before you did, but you were definitely fighting heroin addiction at the time.  You didn't sound good.  I tried to encourage you to stay away from everyone you know who was doing opiates because I thought that would give you the best chance of staying clean. 

Yeah I first read that question, and was like fuck.....I don't remember that. It bothered me for a bit, and I was thinking about it. Then I seemed to hit a hazy memory of your voice. 06 sounds right. I cleaned up quite a bit towards the end of that year, but most of it was very bad for me. Now that we're talking about it I remember that convo more. That's what I love about this community; the care that we show one another.

Q:  Have you ever seen and/or taken crystal LSD? 

A: I saw a very small amount many years ago, but I never had the opportunity to eat it. The heroin sidetracked me from my ambitions as far as LSD went, and by the time I finally got clean I was no longer at that point in my life. I'm on a different path these days. I still fully support the work though.

Q:  So you've seen maybe 200,000 does of LSD at one time?  That's intense.  How would you describe the current world LSD network? 

A: Yeah it was a humbling experience peering in those bags. I'm not sure how I would describe the current world LSD network. I've lost contact with everyone I used to work with/for a long time ago. The people I do talk with stopped working around the same time I did as well, so...... Things change a lot. The past couple years were really discouraging for me to watch, what with the nBOMEs, high prices & weak doses. This summer was much more to my liking. Everything we tested came up positive for indoles, and the doses were laid good & strong like they are supposed to be. The prices are still higher than I'd like to see, but the quality is back where it should be, and I'm happy about that. It seems that those in charge now are aware of the issues, and working to fix them. That's much appreciated.

My only real complaint is that I saw many people slinging strips, and refusing to do sheets til the end of weekend runs/festivals. This is a problem, cause people pick up sheets & tenpacks at these events & bring 'em home.....which in turn means it spreads.

I had the privilege of sampling some euro doses this summer, and I was very impressed. The Europeans are definitely doing it right. Good clean L, and very potent doses. L the way it's supposed to be. :smile:

Q:  What would you say is the most inspiring/heart warming/beautiful thing you ever saw at a festival? 

A: Random acts of kindness in general. I see them all the time at festivals. I'd say that most awe-inspiring/beautiful one was something that I witnessed from afar this summer. A PA Phish fan was murdered by a drunken "friend" outside of a bar this spring. His heartbroken father joined an online Phish community to vent his heartbreak & look for solace. He'd never seen Phish, but he knew how much they meant to his son, so he reached out to us. His son had tickets to a bunch of west coast shows this tour, and his father didn't know what to do with them. We convinced him that he should go to at least one, so he could experience what it is that his son loved so much. He decided on one of the SF shows, then later informed us that he couldn't make it, due to the cost of airfare. Another member of this community went ahead & bought round trip tickets for this man & his friends, so that they could make it to the show! They wound up having an incredible time out there.

Q:  What is the worst thing you saw happen at a festival or in the drug game in general?

A: At festivals, people overdosing with those around just milling about ignoring the situation. That's some dark shit. We're a community, and part of being a community is looking out for each other. It's never cool when someone falls out around ya, and sure it harshes the mellow.....but when someone is having a medical emergency, that takes precedence over what ever else is going on. Yet many people don't seem to get that. Also bunkers, scam artists, hard drugs in general.....I've come across some seriously bad vibes. None of that disgusts me as much as people ignoring someone dying in front of them though.

Police too......they can bring some serious darkness to a show. It's a sickening feeling watching people get rolled, and sketchy as shit running & dodging as they're searching for you. Drug game in general.....the ghetto. The shit I've seen while I was a junkie hanging out in the ghettos of various cities was just straight up depraved. I've seen bangers pop off shots at each other, and that shit is sketchy as fuck. I never saw anyone get hit by the bullets though. Bangers are terrible shots.

Q:  What is the craziest thing you ever saw happen at a festival?

A: Hmmmmm......that's a tough one. I've seen a lot of crazy shit, most of which I can't even really remember. Lots of naked people running around, stage jumping & shit. Naked dudes hula-hooping in broad daylight. Saw a dude run headfirst into a tree at SPAC this summer, puke, then go on his way. I also saw a spooked out smack dealer jump in his car & run over tents trying to get away from security at a festival. Fortunately no one was seriously hurt. I've also seen some weird metaphysical shit go down, but that's indescribable, and involved lots of psychedelics.

Q:  When you say you saw houses of pounds of marijuana, are you saying that pound after pound were stacked up all over the house like bricks?  Or that there were many pounds worth of plants growing?

A: Both.

Q:  What are your spiritual beliefs? 

This one is really tough. I'm at a point in my life where I'm trying to recapture some of my spirituality. I haven't focused enough on this in the past couple of years, and it shows. I don't follow any specific religion, and never really did. I believe that the universe, and all possible universes are connected by a network of intelligent conscious energy....an energy which we are a part of. I believe that at the root, we are all one. I also believe in the concept of yin & yang; good energy & bad energy, love & hate. I'm on the side of Love. :smile: It can be hard, and I fall short....especially these days, but spiritually speaking my goal to remain as ensconced in Love as possible, and do my best to help people. That's what I did with LSD, and why I've chosen to pursue a career in the medical field.

Other than that, I'm not sure. I have a lot of soul searching & work to do before I can really call myself a spiritual individual again.

And hey, Nick Sand, great answer.  Come to think of it, I would also like to meet him more than anyone else living.  Nick Sand is god.  It would be quite an honor to meet him or at least get his autograph or something. 

Yeah man, Nick is a true American hero, and many years down the line I believe/hope that his story will be taught in the same way as George Washington, Ben Franklin, etc. :laugh:

Learyfan drops off Dark Star and vanishes from sight

Edited by Learyfan (08/23/13 03:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Learyfan] * 6
    #18743450 - 08/22/13 05:19 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

damn that was deep

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #18743496 - 08/22/13 05:29 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

:gameover:

OfflineConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Learyfan] * 6
    #18743497 - 08/22/13 05:30 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Pretty much all the questions are about drugs

I like that

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Constantine] * 2
    #18743507 - 08/22/13 05:33 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Looking forward to Dark Star's response. 

:thumbup: great thread, as always, learyfan

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Constantine] * 1
    #18743513 - 08/22/13 05:34 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Feel free to ask any questions you have for Dark Star in this thread. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Learyfan] * 5
    #18743525 - 08/22/13 05:37 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #18743550 - 08/22/13 05:45 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Let's try not get too personal, Sheekle. 

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Learyfan] * 2
    #18743563 - 08/22/13 05:50 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Let's try not get too personal, Sheekle. 

I'm not sure how he figured out Dark Star's pet name for me is tootsiepop

InvisibleBallerium
Little Black Spot on the Sun
Female User Gallery

Loc: GA
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: memes] * 3
    #18743607 - 08/22/13 06:01 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Dark Star, when are you going to put the moves on the girl in your sig?

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: memes] * 1
    #18743646 - 08/22/13 06:12 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
I'm not sure how he figured out Dark Star's pet name for me is tootsiepop

That's what I was referring to, but I didn't want to out you guys.  :eek:

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Learyfan] * 3
    #18743665 - 08/22/13 06:14 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

But he said "a tootsiepop" and not "your tootsiepop" -- so there must be others, and i'm going to bash some skulls with my king staff

:kingcrankey:

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Learyfan] * 2
    #18743789 - 08/22/13 06:43 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Good to see this feature back.:congrats: Hey, was Chinacat72 the first to be interviewed?

...and :waits: for

Dark Star...:gd_icon::hippie:  "12-11-72 - Winterland 33:30"

:dancingbear: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: vinsue] * 2
    #18743830 - 08/22/13 06:51 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
...and :waits: for

As soon as I saw that you where the last to post on this thread I wondered if you have ever been interviewed.

If not I would hope the questions would be a little more in depth. You seem like someone who has seen a lot.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: 4runner] * 4
    #18743887 - 08/22/13 07:01 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Only by :agentgtfo:...  :whistling:  . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #18743905 - 08/22/13 07:04 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Those are never fun...

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: 4runner] * 1
    #18743926 - 08/22/13 07:09 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

anunnakian said:
As soon as I saw that you where the last to post on this thread I wondered if you have ever been interviewed.

I don't want to spoil the surprise by saying too much, but let's just say that Vinsue will be the very next one interviewed. 

And I agree, my questions aren't very in depth.  But feel free to ask Dark Star whatever you want. 

--------------------

Offlinedrawde
Growerite

Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #18743949 - 08/22/13 07:14 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Dark_star!
My ultra deep difficult controversial question for you:
Hows things and stuff?

--------------------

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Ballerium] * 1
    #18743965 - 08/22/13 07:17 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:

When he stops stalking her.

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Learyfan interview with Dark Star [Re: Learyfan] * 10
    #18744069 - 08/22/13 07:43 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Q: Dark Star, what brought you to The Shroomery?

A: I became interested in psychedelics during the summer before I went into 11th grade. I'd stumbled across erowid somehow, and the Shroomery is listed under offsite resources in the mushroom vault, so I decided to check it out. For a while I just read the trip reports.....didn't even know that there was a message board. When I discovered the message board I found that I had stumbled upon a tight-knit community of incredible people. I learned a whole lot from lurking the threads in 02 & 03. The chinacat & whiterasta threads in particular are ones that stood out to me. I lurked for a while before I joined. I don't remember what inspired me to make an account, but I'm glad that I did.

Q: As most people know, Tuesday was your 9th anniversary here.  What do you think of the site so far?

A: I'd forgotten about that. This site means a lot to me.  I really came of age & grew to be a man while linked in to this community. It really is a community, and a very special one at that. I've met so many amazing people here, some of whom have become very close friends. The Shroomery has changed a lot over the years, and I do miss how tight knit it used to be. But we also have a lot of newer members that are awesome, and I've been enjoying getting to know them. This community will always hold a very special place in my heart.

Q: Which psychedelic did you try first and what was your first experience like?

A: LSD was my first, and it was a watershed experience in my life. I was 17 years old, and the setting was a small local music festival out in the woods. It was white unperf'd blotter, super clean & potent, and I wound up eating a lot. Way too much for a first timer. I had fun with it though. When it hit me it hit so hard that fighting it was impossible, so I just went with it. My memory of it is hazy, but I recall a niagra falls of sensations, thoughts, feelings, visuals, etc...all blending & flowing together. It was fantastic. I lost all concept of reality & myself. I just wandered around this festival, being looked after by the people there, all of whom were older, experienced, compassionate & amused by me. When the peak wore off I was in a state of shock. I didn't feel or say much for a couple days afterwards, then a flood of excitement poured in, and it was all I could talk about for a while afterwards.

Q: What was your best psychedelic experience?

A: It's hard to pick just one. There are two that stand out in my memory. One was a DMT trip I took at a buddy's house in either 2006 or 2007. I dumped 80 mgs in the pipe, and had at it. The experience was pure bliss. I ascended through a variety of different realms, each one totally indescribable & inhabited by different beings. Some were the usual ones that I encountered on DMT, but there were some new ones. In particular, this last one I encountered... It was huge. They all were, but this one was bigger than any skyscraper on this planet. It was clothed in a robe of pure white light, and it threw it's arms up ecstatically as I shot upwards & past it. It's face was beyond all description...to where I couldn't recall it when I came down. I felt that this was it. I was finally home again. From there I entered another place even more indescribable than the last, then became a fractal for an eternity. After that I drifted back down. All that in what, ten minutes? Fucking ridiculous.

The other one is an LSD trip that I had in Colorado. Some friends and I went camping out in La Plata canyon on the night of the full moon. I had taken a couple weeks for a tolerance break, then dropped 1,100 mics of fluff. That experience was beautiful beyond description, and incredibly powerful. To come back to my body in that environment..... Yeah. :heartpump:

Q: Will you please talk about the most interesting concert/festival you went to?

A: This is another hard one. I've been to so many that were all incredible in their own way. String Cheese's Camp Zoe shows in summer 2007 were sublime. That whole tour was awesome, and a very special experience for me. The people I was with were absolutely incredible souls. So intelligent, diverse, & loving. I was healthy & had been for what was, at the time, the longest I had been in a while. Life was fresh, I had so much excitement & high hopes for the future. I was also as spiritually connected as I'd ever been. Camp Zoe was a peak of this experience. The music was out of this world, and there was an energy there, that we all felt, including the band. Pure magic. :cool:

Another one is Phish's Superball 9 festival in 2011. Logistically this was the best festival that I've even been too. I went with lifelong friends......some of whom I've been hanging out with since before we could walk. The music was incredible, the weather was great, the atmosphere awesome.... It was also my first festival since I'd gotten out of rehab. I took a year break from seeing any shows when I got out, to allow myself time to re-acclimate. I was completely sober the entire time, and I had the best time ever.

Q: What's the most LSD you've ever seen in person?

A: A couple backpacks filled with freshly laid tenpacks. I don't know exactly how much it was, cause I never asked, but knowing the folks in question it's safe to say it was around 20 grams.

Q: Which drug do you wish you hadn't tried?

A: Heroin. I wasted several years of my life on that drug. I don't live in regret, but that was a waste. I've been opiate free for over three & a half years now, and when I look back I don't even think to myself "well, I had some good times with it" anymore. I just see it as a waste.

Q: Ever try STP/DOM?

A:  Nope, I never came across it.

Q: What's the most MDMA or MDA you've seen at one time?

A: I'm not sure. I enjoy it, but I never worked with it, so I didn't really pay much attention to how much was around. A lot though.

Q: What's the most marijuana you've seen at once?

A: Houses filled with pounds.

Q: Remember that time we talked on the phone?

A:  :uhoh: Ahhhhh.... Not offhand. The more I think about it, the more I seem to feel that we did at some point. What year was it? There's a lot of shit that I don't remember. This goes back to the wasted years I was talking about earlier.

Q: What's the craziest thing you've seen at a rave?

A: I've actually never been to rave before.

Q: If you could meet one psychedelic/counterculture icon, who would it be?

A: Nick Sand. I have a lot of love & respect for that man, and I'd love the opportunity to give him a hug & thank him for his service.

Thanks a lot, Dark Star.

Thank you. I'm honored to be a part of these interviews. :cool:

Quote:

Sheekle said:
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop

Depends on what technique I use. I might just blow on it a little at first, just to tease it a bit. :awetongue:

Quote:

Ballerium said:

As soon as/if I ever run into her. :awesomenod: If anyone with ins in Hollywood is reading this, make it happen. :thumbup:

Quote:

drawde said:
Dark_star!
My ultra deep difficult controversial question for you:
Hows things and stuff?

drawde! I'm doing good man, final year of school & stuff. How are things with you? It's been a while......

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder