Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug
    #1871233 - 09/01/03 01:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Foreword: Of course a threshold dosage of one drug cannot compare to a full-blown psychedelic experience on another, so amount taken must be considered along with substance.

Pure DMT, 5MEO-DMT, mescaline, E, ketamine, DXM - no experience.

Low to moderate dosages on popular research chemicals - no experiences worth noting. DPT holds the most promise.

1. LSD (150-200mcg) - perhaps because it was my first and most unexpected journey. Music was amazing. Saw plant auras, had microscopic vision and a seemingly clairvoyant experience. Photography improved dramatically the next day. The magic quickly wore off on subsequent journeys, however.

2. Mushrooms (the classic 5 gram journey) - had an encounter with The Other. God slapped me hard in the face and gave me a profound reprimand! ("Stop whining and practice gratitude daily.") This was actually my deepest journey. I suppose that I don't list it first as it was also the most overwhelming.

3. Peyote (about 5 medium-sized buttons) - easiest to handle to all the psychedelics. Felt overwhelming love for all creation and strangers that I met. Ran for hours with a friend's dog on the beach in the middle of the night. Had night vision. Sunrise, though not really visually psychedelic, was totally sublime.

4. Ayahuasca (low to medium dosage) - had my first real vision on any substance. Saw my ex-girlfriend as a beautiful white spirit. Fell in love with her all over again. This substance is quite powerful and may very well be the Mercedes of psychedelics. More cautious exploration is necessary.

5. Peruvian Torch (about 15 dried grams) - only enough for a level II, this substance holds great promise as a practical substitute for peyote. It is smoother than peyote (fewer alkaloids), however I did not go very deep.

Final note: Take my ratings with a grain of salt. Your MMV.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Swami]
    #1871254 - 09/01/03 01:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Cool! I'm probably (finally) getting my first tabs of 'cid tommorow. I was spossed to get some Friday, then Saturday, then today, now Tuesday lol. As long as I get it then i'm happy :laugh: 

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1871864 - 09/01/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

lsd and n,n dmt are definately the most awe inspiring experiences. both these drugs have a special place in my heart. if i had acees to these regulary i wouldnt need any other drug.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1872374 - 09/01/03 08:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've only had mystical/revealing experiences with these drugs:

1. Mushrooms: My 5 gram journey changed my whole outlook on life. Many of my current beliefs are based on what I've experienced on shrooms. I've experienced God, the universe, nothingness, life, death, immortality, parallel universes, and the oneness of it all. They have given me insight into not only the workings of the universe, but also my personal life and how to be happy.

2. Ecstacy: Although generally regarded as a recreational drug, my experiences with ecstacy, especially my first experience, radically changed my perspective. I began to truly see how my words and actions affected others. I learned how to overcome shyness and socialize more. I learned how truly love myself as well as others.

3. Marijuana: While I've certainly never had any earth-shattering experiences with this, I do find that it changes the way I think, thus allowing me to see things in a different way. I've had some interesting moments of insight while stoned.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: silversoul7]
    #1872408 - 09/01/03 08:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I did not mention MJ as it did little to open me to new possibilities or glimpse anything extraordinary. It does shift consciousness, but not to any great degree for me.

--------------------

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1872544 - 09/01/03 09:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
I did not mention MJ as it did little to open me to new possibilities or glimpse anything extraordinary. It does shift consciousness, but not to any great degree for me.

I guess marijuana IS a gateway drug then, huh?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #1872711 - 09/01/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

the mushroom is the only drug that i've gotten revelations with while on

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: CleverName]
    #1872758 - 09/01/03 10:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Marijuana makes me feel a connection to nature. Nature looks and feels so much beutiful to me, so i guess it tought me to appretiate mother earth.

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Spokesman]
    #1872997 - 09/01/03 11:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've only tried mushrooms, LSD, and 5-MeO-DiPT. I've had the full spectrum of experiences with all of them. However, since I've had more access to mushrooms than anything else, I've been able to take larger (and more standardized than LSD) dosages. I never really took more than a 20 milligram dose of 5-Meo-DiPT; I don't really know why as I've gone through several grams of it (split amongst friends) in the past when it was legal. Anyways... my most significant experiences were:

* My first trip... that just so happened to be LSD (level ?).
* Several overwhelming strong level 5 experiences on mushrooms.

I'm not sure what was the highest level that I've experienced on LSD as I wasn't familiar with the "level system" and I didn't document my experiences. With LSD and 5-MeO-DiPT, I think I've only experienced short bursts of a level 5... which I'm attributing to the dose (too little FOX, and I haven't a clue as to how much LSD I ingested).

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Sclorch]
    #1873020 - 09/02/03 12:02 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

im in love with a girl named lucy. lsd is everything. it is such a complete psychedlic experience. the peak is so awe inspiring. i like dmt, but its not as enjoyable as an lsd experience.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Sclorch]
    #1873024 - 09/02/03 12:03 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hi Bud,

Have a nice weekend? Still planning on a visit to St. Pete mid to end of October.

Been having a battle with the mentally deficient Mind Trap on the Verification thread. Some people...

Later,

Tom

--------------------

Offlinexfluffybunnyx
nobody
Male

Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1873031 - 09/02/03 12:08 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

first off
i'd say lsd has been most enlightening to me
second would be my first hbwr experience...
every attempt after gave next to nothing
mushrooms would be third

more importantly :P
i have not seen or heard anything from my friend lsd in almost
4 years now... no one can find it, no one has it, everyone
hears a rumor of a friend of a friend who will get it
but it never comes through...
i heard that the two major producers got taken down
around the time i stopped seeing it...
but other than that, is there a reason?
anyone else suffer from this problem?
i seriously would pay $20 for a hit right now...
i'm not asking for it from someone on the board
just wondering if it exsists
i see from time to time on this board someone mention it
but never in RL
i live in a major city, "the" major city of the midwest
so i would think if its out there it would be here
any dose sitings out there?
i took a road trip all the way down to phoenix last year...
and not a single city i stoped in had even heard any news
just wondering

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #1873052 - 09/02/03 12:19 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

1. Mushrooms. 10+ level 5 trips. Shattered some ideas I had about God. Still trying to understand.

2. DXM. I have had 4 serious encounters with this drug. In a way this drug was more intense than mushrooms. I reached a state of suspended thought where I completely lost touch with the physical world. The most intense part was after the drug wore off,upon reflection. There was a lot to this experience, I am still thinking on it.

3.600 milligrams of diphenhydramine. Nothing good about this drug. It was stupid to take it! Very,very ,VERY powerful. Hallucinations that were unlike acid or shrooms. I truly could not tell they were not real. Nothing fantastic, just things like people appearing in my room who did not belong there. Talking to me. I puked all over my floor.I mean I puked ALL over my floor only to wake up in the morning to a clean house. There was no puke. I called a friend and had a serious conversation for about ten minutes only to find out the next day that I never called her. My phone was off the hook. There was alot more but this is not a trip report.

4. Acid.Have only done this drug a few times. Only tripped hard once. The energy was incredible. Mild hallucinations. I liked shrooms alot more.

Anyway, these are my top four.

BTW,I still have not decided wether or not there was anything spiritual about the diphenhydramine.Good or bad. Probably should have listed that below the acid.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Edited by sirreal (09/02/03 12:22 AM)

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: xfluffybunnyx]
    #1873055 - 09/02/03 12:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"...my friend lsd..."

hehehe
Me neither.

All the high school kids around here have forsaken psychedelics in favor of the mind-numbing pleasure drug - ecstasy.
When and if the market changes, our friend may resurface.

--------------------

OfflineKenny Bus
The enlightend

Loc: ontario
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: xfluffybunnyx]
    #1873058 - 09/02/03 12:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

there are 2 different foafs that say they can get it, but they both tell me i shouldnt, and i dont know jack bout it, so i dont wanna get some crap, do u guys know the dangers of bad cid?

i had a conversation with god on dxm, tobad i forgot what he said. also had out of body experiance with the magical cough syrup. as for shrooms, the always fuck with my social anxiety if i trip with friends, if i trip alone i get bored and can never figure out what to do, like i cant sit still, but functioning is a challenge. the most shrooms i've eaten is 3 grams, and my tolerance was up at the time. its been almost 2 weeks now, and i have 4 grams left so we'll c how that gos. extacy doesnt seem to work on me, atleast not very well. i've dosed 4 times, and the only effect i've noticed is the inability to stop dancing and the feeling that drinks r on the house.

--------------------
KB

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Kenny Bus]
    #1873079 - 09/02/03 12:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Bad acid = weak acid

For blotter and gel tabs:
Few other drugs are active in such small amounts.
No poisons, that I know of, are active in such small amounts (and NO, active doses of strychnine could not be in your hit of acid).

Liquid acid is probably less forgiving in the "I got some other substance" department.

--------------------

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #1873118 - 09/02/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Peruvian Torch (about 15 dried grams) - only enough for a level II, this substance holds great promise as a practical substitute for peyote. It is smoother than peyote (fewer alkaloids), however I did not go very deep.

Yes! Peruvian torch is wonderful - definitely a guiding torch through the night :smile: Dried cacti is great for those who are unable, for whatever reason, to grow cuttings.

I have to say that LSD and ayahuasca has been the most mystical mind-keys that I have dreamt of.

peace :smile: 

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: Xochitl]
    #1873510 - 09/02/03 04:54 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

1. Marijuana

Definitely Number One with me, because it is the one I have had the most experience with and in the long run, has done a lot more work for me.

It always seems to allow me to tune into situations and experiences as they really are, I guess just describing it as being "tuned in" works. My thoughts always seem to come into the foreground, and for the most part, this is usually good. (sometimes I have to turns in a mental battleground, when say one thought comes out that I don't agree with, and it turns into a debate..). Playing guitar is definitely fun, and just listening to music is great, too.

2. Mushrooms

I haven't had a lot of trips, say maybe seven/eight, and some of them were lower doses. I treasure them, since it is complete here and nowness. I haven't went over a Level Four, but tripping is one of the most spiritual experiences I have had...

3. Sobriety

It is always great, because you can take what you have learned about yourself and the world with psychadelics and actually use them in your own life. If you discover you have a lot of troublesome mindsets or bad habits when you are expanded, the only way to truly fix them is to go sober and do the grueling mental work with a clear head. Just taking drugs never solves any problem, it is just a window..
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleTrippeeChik
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1873570 - 09/02/03 07:11 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

1. love

--------------------
look buddy,,

Anonymous

Re: Most Mystical/Spiritual Drug [Re: TrippeeChik]
    #1873586 - 09/02/03 07:34 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

1. Pot: Weed calms ya down when your pissed off, or atleast it is a helper

2. Shrooms: i took about 3.8g once, and i felt that the end was near, it was a different feeling, never had one liek that before, but it was very clear, the end is near, the end of what? i didnt know, i did feel that more and more everyday people are opening up and becoming more spiritual, so i would imagine it meant the end of the hate

3. Ecstasy: First time i did it, which was before i got ahold of shrooms, changed my perspective on life. I realized that there is no reason to be an asshole, you should always be nice and show love, even to the people you dont know. Rather than mean mug them, you should smile or nod if you think your too good to smile. i tried to be a better person ever since then. Id say that on E your understanding of things is very clear.

4. LSD: is also no where to be found, for about 4 years too. Never did it back when it was around. Im sure it will come around again.

5. Heroin: dont do heroin.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds