Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Loc: South East, U.S.A.
Tripping Adventure Tonight...NEED HELP
    #1868776 - 08/31/03 04:10 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ok a co-worker of mind just came into the possession of some beautiful home grown Lipa Yai Mushrooms...she wants to do them tonight and I told her that I would be her DD and take her on an adventure around town.  I really don't mind being sober, I'd love to trip but my anxiety (GAD) isn't up for it...so oh well, no big deal for me...but I want my friend to have a great time and I wanna be there to entertain her and make sure she remains positive.

I live on the east coast and everything is in pretty close driving distance like:

The Beach
Parks
Super Walmart
Movie Theatres
etc etc etc

I don't really know how to make this adventure all it can be.  She definetly wants to go the beach so I was going to bring along the following:

A blanket to sit on
Candles
Color Lazer Lights w/ attached strings :smile:
Beads (for textures)
Orange Juice
Headphones, CD Player, Psy-Trance and Ambient CD's...

And that's it so far....

I need some ideas, for places to go, and objects to bring.  Since I am going to be sober for the whole 6-8 hours I'm going to need somethings for me to keep myself occupied with.

And no we do not "like" each other, she's gay, so no sexual stuff! lol.

Just gimme some cool ideas and things to avoid....the adventure starts at 8:00pm it's now 6:11...I'll be back to see some responses, gotta to some shopping.

--------------------
"It has been said that kids say the darndest things, but so would you if you had no education"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: Tripping Adventure Tonight...NEED HELP [Re: DannyBoy]
    #1869066 - 08/31/03 06:17 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think anything she does she will be entertained if she is tripping, as for you i would say get some beer or weed and just chill and enjoy. Good luck bro, shroom on.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

OfflineAmericaNightmare
fiend

Loc: The Hyacinth House
Re: Tripping Adventure Tonight...NEED HELP [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1869254 - 08/31/03 07:46 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yea, beach would be rad, wear clothes that you can get wet, so you can at least wade into the water...walmart would be tooo much for me...a park might be nice as well....whatever you do, choose one, because i would NOT recommend driving while tripping

--------------------
Now, if I accept Jesus into my heart, I'll get to walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? Walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, kiss my crippled ass. God is listening. What a crock of shit.
--Lieutenant Dan

OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Re: Tripping Adventure Tonight...NEED HELP [Re: AmericaNightmare]
    #1870164 - 09/01/03 01:35 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well I met my friend and she had a guy friend with her but he was really cool...they just dove right into the 1/4 bag and ate it until it was gone so I'm not sure how much each of them ate.

They took the shrooms at 9:30pm

10 minutes after my friend ingested them she started feeling the effects (I was driving them to the beach)...at the beach she started cracking up randomly and her laugh was so contagious I was crying laughing too. Her friend was kinda quiet, but a really cool guy, I think he got a little anxious at one point so I told them to hop in the car and I'd drive them around. I stopped and got some whipped cream and my friend did some nitrous, she laughed 10 times more. We drove around for a good hour and then I took them to a camp ground where we chilled on the docks until their trip was over

They came down at 2:30am.

So overall it was a 5 hour long trip...kinda short compared to my last one which was on the same shrooms...it lasted 8 hours and I only took 2.5g...weird.

Overall I didn't mind being sober, it was funny to watch them. But it was kinda annoying when they kept saying "omg look at that, it's fucking crazy" and I would look and say "wow, that's a whole lot of nothing...he he"...but like I said it was worth it watching out for them and giving them a good time. They appreciated it greatly.

--------------------
"It has been said that kids say the darndest things, but so would you if you had no education"

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Tripping Adventure Tonight...NEED HELP [Re: DannyBoy]
    #1871462 - 09/01/03 02:33 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds cool, you must be a good friend. Perhaps they'll return the favour sometime?

OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Re: Tripping Adventure Tonight...NEED HELP [Re: jamboUK]
    #1872700 - 09/01/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

^^^
Perhaps...it would be nice. I didn't mind at all I'm just glad they had a good time and got to experience it all. I'm just a nice guy like that. I can stand watching out for tripping people because I would want someone there for me incase things went crappy but I hate baby sitting the following (while sober):

Drunks
E-Tards
Meth Heads
Coke Fiends
Crack Heads

Well actually I can tolerate the E-Tards for a while, I like to entertain them as well...but then I get bored, jealous, and annoyed with their undying emotion and wanting to be comforted. Been there done that, wrote a damn novel!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract