Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSerk
MDMD
Pinning started....but
    #1856555 - 08/27/03 08:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

A couple of days ago the pinning started in my kit. The problem is that there are mushrooms only on the two corners of the kit, just one in the middle but nowhere else. There is Myelin(sp?) the white thing in the kit but not too much (the amount seems normal). There are about 10+ mushrooms some small other bigger. What am i doing wrong?

other info: I have them in a propagator, i have one of the two airflows open covered with paper to prevent contamination, i turn on and off the propagator to keep the temprature stable and once a day a spray very carefully the kit. I use de-ionised water that has been steriled and generally i was very careful.

Any tips?

--------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if PACMAN affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Loc: DECEPTICON MANOR
Re: Pinning started....but [Re: Serk]
    #1857431 - 08/28/03 12:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well a froaf got pinning today and suckers growing mad quick but >its oN lil patches ..no thick fuzz..there creepers..but what quantoty lacks the quality should compensate.!wait for harvest and eat them with a vengence and .watch your monsters LUV you forever! sometimes the frist flush is OKay comparing to the following after!

--------------------
Please +REP if i've been of any help... thanks!!!

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #1857753 - 08/28/03 02:42 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

> There is Myelin(sp?)
Mycelium.

There is not much you can do at the moment. Usually if you only get a few mushrooms fruiting the resulting ones are bigger.

Maintain a very high moisture for the second flush after you harvested the first one, high moisture at that stage is favorable for pin formation.

Read http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23451

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Loc: República Federal Íbera
    #1858476 - 08/28/03 09:42 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I?ve read somewhere that mushroom growing just in the corners where the container finishes is a symptom of water lack.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

OfflineSerk
MDMD
Re: Pinning started....but [Re: Anno]
    #1859867 - 08/28/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I have read the FAQ already Anno but thanks for the link anyway :smile:
Some pinning has started in the rest of the kit, however the shrooms there are not growing as fast as the rest. There is one really big comparing to others some normal and the rest seem like they are struggling to survive. I feel like this is a vry important stage and if I do not act everything will go wrong.
Should I spray some more water? (very carefully of course)
Increase humidity even though the new ones are still small?
Increase temprature?

any tips from experienced growers would be appreciated....:P

ps:what is the normal size for mexican cubensis shrooms? in cm pls :smile: 

--------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if PACMAN affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract