Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Hypocrites
    #18541533 - 07/10/13 09:33 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Are usually so blind of themselves they don't realize they're hypocrites.

A buddy of mine (who has told me all the pharmacy drugs he's on :rolleyes:) was talking to me about his view on decriminalizing all drugs.
He went on to say something very pompous along the lines of "Is it bad that I am for decriminalization of all drugs but look down upon drug users??"

This gave me a bad vibe and I casually pointed out how he is a hypocrite.  He didn't like that and hasn't talked to me since.

It really blows me away how people can be so judgmental of others and be completely oblivious of themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Hypocrites [Re: cez]
    #18541585 - 07/10/13 09:43 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:

A buddy of mine (who has told me all the pharmacy drugs he's on :rolleyes:) was talking to me about his view on decriminalizing all drugs.
He went on to say something very pompous along the lines of "Is it bad that I am for decriminalization of all drugs but look down upon drug users??"

This gave me a bad vibe and I casually pointed out how he is a hypocrite.  He didn't like that and hasn't talked to me since.

It really blows me away how people can be so judgmental of others and be completely oblivious of themselves.

Are they legitimately prescribed pharmaceutical drugs or did he score some percs or addy yadda?

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #18541586 - 07/10/13 09:43 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:monkeydance::shrug:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Re: Hypocrites [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #18541852 - 07/10/13 10:58 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

cez said:

Are they legitimately prescribed pharmaceutical drugs or did he score some percs or addy yadda?

Prescribed Zanac (sp?) and Vyvanse :sad:
Just got on the Zanac last couple months.
21 years old.

It's gonna be hard to rehab his brain off those I think. 
If he ever even tries.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#18541900 - 07/10/13 11:12 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:
Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

cez said:

21 years old.

If he ever even tries.

Ah, that's not precisely hypocritical IMO.  He's taking drugs prescribed to him as prescribed, and looking down on people who use drugs recreationally, but still thinks we shouldn't throw people in cages for using them.  A little narrow minded for sure, but far less narrow minded than people who want to throw people in cages for victimless crimes.

--------------------

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineMemories
 User Gallery

Loc: Suwannee River
    #18541916 - 07/10/13 11:17 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:
Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

cez said:

21 years old.

If he ever even tries.

Zanac? Do you mean Xanax (pronounced zaneks)? It is an anxiolytic of the benzodiazepine class.

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Re: Hypocrites [Re: Memories]
    #18541991 - 07/10/13 11:32 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Memories said:
Quote:

cez said:
Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

cez said:

21 years old.

If he ever even tries.

Zanac? Do you mean Xanax (pronounced zaneks)? It is an anxiolytic of the benzodiazepine class.

Yezir.:thumbup:

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

cez said:
Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

cez said:

21 years old.

If he ever even tries.

Ah, that's not precisely hypocritical IMO.  He's taking drugs prescribed to him as prescribed, and looking down on people who use drugs recreationally, but still thinks we shouldn't throw people in cages for using them.  A little narrow minded for sure, but far less narrow minded than people who want to throw people in cages for victimless crimes.

I agree.

I guess I just have a vendetta against some prescription drug use.:shrug:
I understand some people really need it, but can't help but think Americans too quickly run to pills instead of trying to deal with their emotions/life.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: Hypocrites [Re: cez] * 1
    #18542089 - 07/11/13 12:13 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:
[
I agree.

I understand some people really need it, but can't help but think Americans too quickly run to pills instead of trying to deal with their emotions/life.

If you can honestly say that you have never used drugs to escape your problems rather than try to deal with your emotional life, well then props to ya... Otherwise, you might be being slightly hypocritical :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #18542261 - 07/11/13 01:26 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Hippo Crits is the new snack I am working on marketing. It is made from deep-fried hippopotamus skin/fat and should sell well in The South.

--------------------

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #18542386 - 07/11/13 02:20 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

cez said:
[
I agree.

If you can honestly say that you have never used drugs to escape your problems rather than try to deal with your emotional life, well then props to ya... Otherwise, you might be being slightly hypocritical :wink:

:lol:

I came to this realization 20 minutes after I posted.

I now rest my case :hatsoff:

Edited by cez (07/11/13 02:25 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1