Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Bufotenine experiments. First report.
    #18529680 - 07/08/13 01:10 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

A. colubrina seeds were extracted using four different time consuming, and somewhat arduous teks.  The methods I employed are well-known and easily discoverable by anyone interested. Yields are not exciting.

The end-product I obtained was a sticky, slightly oily mass of coffee-colored product resembling hard taffy. These were weighed and combined for the next step.  The presumed bufotenine freebase was NOT soluble in heptane, naphtha or xylene.  The presumed freebase WAS soluble in water, MEK, DCM, isopropyl ETOH (99.95%), and acetone.

Because of the foregoing, the combined product was "washed" with anhydrous naphtha which pulled off some yellow-green oil, leaving a dark brown (but now crunchy) oil-free bufotenine freebase powder - again, this is presumed and not known to be fact.  To test if there was any loss of freebase, an equal amount by volume of fumaric acid saturated naphtha was added to the wash.  About 1 mg of what is presumed to be bufotenine fumarate dropped out of solution - consistent with the known property of the virtual insolubility of bufotenine freebase in naphtha.

A small sample (approximately 5 mg) of the washed powder was placed in a glass vapor genie.  Vaporization yielded a modest amount of grey smoke.  Upon later inspection an estimated 2.5 mg had melted through the filter of the GVG into a black drip and was not inhaled.  Nonetheless, at a dosage estimated at ~ 2 - 2.5 mg an immediate effect was felt before exhalation, just as with n,n,DMT freebase. 

Time to initial effects was ~ 15 seconds and were evident before exhalation.  Tinnitus, and a not-unpleasant pressure was felt in the head.  I experienced NO nausea.  The pressure sensation was followed by a typical low-dose tryptamine alteration too mild to characterize.  The room also brightened in appearance.  The trippiness, though mild, was detectable for 45 minutes before slowly fading, during which time I had no trouble shaving and showering although there was a hint that at higher doses, some ataxia might develop.

The GVG is a poor device for bioassay.  Going forward an oil pipe will be used so that a better dose and sense of the effects can be felt and reported upon.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (07/08/13 06:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

Re: Bufotenine experiments. First report. [Re: Nature Boy]
    #18529859 - 07/08/13 02:01 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:thumbup:

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
Re: Bufotenine experiments. First report. [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #18529918 - 07/08/13 02:21 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:asianofapproval: cool can you post a link to the Bufotenine extraction? cause i'm interested:thumbup:

--------------------
("i'm not a criminal i just like stuff thats not mine")
                                                      "bender"

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
Loc: United States
Re: Bufotenine experiments. First report. [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #18529943 - 07/08/13 02:31 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Nice to see bufotenine is catching on! Yea the first noticeable effect for me is the odd body sensation followed by the tingling feeling in the back of my head. Truly an interesting chemical. I wish I could experiment with it more but extracting it is far too much of a pain for me to even bother. Maybe in the very distant future I will revisit this chemical, but only time will tell. I cant wait to hear about more experiences! A 10 mg dose is a good dose to get your legs in the water. 20-30 mgs will submerge you into psychedelia.

--------------------
Psychedelics i want to take: Mushrooms, Salvia (weak), Salvia (strong), Cannabis, LSA, Cactus, LSD, DMT, Bufotenine, 5-meo-DMT, 4-aco-DMT, Bufocin (theoretical as of now),  and a long long time from now, Datura (deliriant).

"LSD is a psychedelic substance which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people that have never taken it."

DEATH METAL \m/

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: Bufotenine experiments. First report. [Re: jjjcmzzt]
    #18530240 - 07/08/13 03:42 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Nice report.... Thanks for posting
Like to hear higher dose experience... But sounds good

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Bufotenine experiments. First report. [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #18530335 - 07/08/13 04:08 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

itsaconspiracy said:
:asianofapproval: cool can you post a link to the Bufotenine extraction? cause i'm interested:thumbup:

At the bottom of this page you will find a couple of the easier ways...not that it is easy.  http://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Bufotenin

If you read the Nexus Bufotenine section you will see the true degree of difficulty.  Many fail to get active or useable product.  I would say its not that worth it.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
Re: Bufotenine experiments. First report. [Re: Nature Boy]
    #18530435 - 07/08/13 04:28 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for the link man and ya it might be hard ,but it some thing i have to do one of these days:solidnod:

--------------------
("i'm not a criminal i just like stuff thats not mine")
                                                      "bender"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale