Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineflibbleshit
Stranger

Shrooms +weed chocolates recreational use
    #18521070 - 07/06/13 04:49 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Hey i was thinking about making some chocolate with say 1-1.5g shrooms and 1g of ok weed. has anyone tryed this before? i would be using it for  recreational use nothing to heavy on the tripping side, is this irresponsible in anyway? and does anyone know what the high would be like and how long it would last?

Edited by flibbleshit (07/06/13 04:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms +weed chocolates recreational use [Re: flibbleshit]
    #18521188 - 07/06/13 05:11 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I think this really depends on the person. I have seen on this forum a few times where people ask about weed edibles + mushrooms and usually it seems like the concensus is that its not a great mix. This is entirely subjective though, and if weed activates your biological organism in a way that allows you to piece togeather new thoughts and ideas, explore other states, while remaining comfortable (not confused) and relatively clear headed then it could be a good match.

Do you like to smoke while you trip?

For me, it clouds up the experience and makes it more confusing and more anxiety prone.

But hey, your experience could go any way and this could be a vvery synergistic combination for you. THis is just from the information I have gathered,

If you do decide to try it, im curious to hear how it goes!

Oh also, 1g of weed seems like high amount in an edible if its made properly. Do you have a big tolerance?

How do you plan on making the chocolates?
This reciple makes really potent weed coconut oil
that I use to make chocolates. For me, .3 of this would be a strong dose.

Hope this helps
:heart::peace:

Offlineflibbleshit
Stranger

Re: Shrooms +weed chocolates recreational use [Re: weshroom]
    #18521280 - 07/06/13 05:26 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

i was reading that anything less then 1g of weed wont be worth it and i have a low tolerance glad i didn't try eating a whole gram tomorrow haha.
  i really enjoy smoking while tripping and im also sending off for my spore print tomorrow(fpre):heart:  thanks for the reply and i still really want to try this but ill use a much lower amount of weed:blush:

Edited by flibbleshit (07/06/13 05:27 PM)

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms +weed chocolates recreational use [Re: flibbleshit]
    #18521355 - 07/06/13 05:41 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

How are you going to be cooking the weed?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates