Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Loc: Space-time
8 Circuit Model
    #18517474 - 07/05/13 06:35 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

A brief summary from wikipedia describing the 8 circuit model. The model describes eight circuits of information (eight "brains") that operate within the human nervous system. Each circuit is concerned with a different sphere of activity.
"
1. The oral biosurvival circuit
This circuit is concerned with nourishment, physical safety, comfort and survival, suckling, cuddling etc.

This circuit is activated in adults by opioids such as heroin. This circuit begins with 1 spatial dimension, forward/back.

This circuit is imprinted early in infancy. The imprint will normally last for life, unless it is re-imprinted by a powerful experience. Depending on the nature of the imprint, the organism will tend towards one of two basic attitudes:

A positive imprint sets up a basic attitude of trust. The organism generally considers the environment benign and accepts and approaches. This is equivalent to a default life position of 'you're ok' in the 'life positions' model of Transactional analysis.
A negative imprint sets up a basic attitude of suspicion. The organism generally regards the environment as hostile and flees and avoids. This is equivalent to a default life position of 'you're not ok' in the 'life positions' model of Transactional analysis.
This circuit is said to have appeared in the earliest evolution of the invertebrate brain and corresponds to the reptilian brain of triune brain theory. This circuit operates in essentially the same way across mammals, reptiles, fish, primates and humans.

Robert Anton Wilson equated this circuit with the oral stage in the Freudian theory of psychosexual development.

2. The emotional–territorial circuit
The emotional-territorial circuit is imprinted in the toddler stage. It is concerned with domination and submission, territoriality etc.

The imprint on this circuit will trigger one of two states:

Dominant, aggressive behavior. This imprint creates an 'alpha' social attitude. Equivalent to the 'top dog' position in the model of Fritz Perls, to 'I'm OK' in the 'life positions' model of Transactional analysis, and to master morality in the model of Friedrich Nietzsche.
Submissive, co-operative behavior. Equivalent to the 'bottom dog' position in the model of Fritz Perls, to 'I'm not OK' in the life positions model and to Nietzsche-an 'slave morality'.
This circuit is activated by large quantities of alcohol. This circuit appeared first in territorial vertebrate animals and is preserved across all mammals. It corresponds to the mammalian brain of triune brain theory. Robert Anton Wilson equated this circuit with the anal stage in the Freudian theory of psycho-sexual development. This circuit introduces a 2nd spatial dimension; up/down.

The first and second circuits both imprint in a binary fashion: trust/suspicion and dominance/submission. Thus there are four possible ways of imprinting the first two circuits:

Trusting 1st circuit and dominant 2nd circuit. I'm OK; you're OK. Friendly strength in the Interpersonal Circumplex. Fire in the four elements model. Sanguinary in the four humors model.
Trusting 1st circuit and submissive 2nd circuit. I'm not OK; you're OK. Friendly weakness. Water in the four elements model. Phlegmatic humor.
Suspicious 1st circuit and dominant 2nd circuit. I'm OK; you're not OK. Unfriendly strength. Air in the four elements model. Bilious humor.
Suspicious 1st circuit and submissive 2nd circuit. I'm not OK; you're not OK. Unfriendly weakness. Earth in the four elements model. Choleric humor.
3. The symbolic or neurosemantic–dexterity circuit
This circuit is imprinted by human symbol systems. It is concerned with language, handling the environment, invention, calculation, prediction, building a mental "map" of the universe, physical dexterity, etc.

This circuit is activated by stimulant drugs such as methamphetamine, caffeine, and cocaine. This circuit supposedly appeared first when hominids started differentiating from the rest of the primates.

Robert Anton Wilson, being heavily influenced by General Semantics, writes of this circuit as the 'time-binding circuit'. This means that this circuit's contents - including human know-how, technology, science etc. - are preserved and passed on from generation to generation, constantly mutating and increasing in sophistication.

4. The domestic or socio-sexual circuit
This fourth circuit is imprinted by the first orgasm-mating experiences and tribal "morals". It is concerned with sexual pleasure (instead of sexual reproduction), local definitions of "moral" and "immoral", reproduction, nurture of the young, etc. It is basically concerned with cultural values and operating within social networks. This circuit is said to have first appeared with the development of tribes. Leary never associated a drug with it, but some have pointed out that entactogens such as MDMA seem to meet some of the requirements needed to activate this circuit.

5. The neurosomatic circuit
This is concerned with neurological-somatic feedbacks, feeling high and blissful, somatic reprogramming, etc. It may be called the rapture circuit.

When this circuit is activated, a non-conceptual feeling of well-being arises. This has a beneficial effect on the health of the physical body. Triggering this effect is the aim of mind-body healing systems such as Christian Science and faith healing.

The fifth circuit is consciousness of the body. There is a marked shift from linear visual space to an all-encompassing aesthetic sensory space. Perceptions are judged not so much for their meaning and utility, but for their aesthetic qualities. A hedonistic turn-on occurs, a rapturous amusement, a detachment from the previously compulsive mechanism of the first four circuits.

This circuit is activated by ecstatic experiences via physiological effects of cannabis, Hatha Yoga, tantra and Zen meditation. Robert Anton Wilson writes, "Tantra yoga is concerned with shifting consciousness entirely into this circuit" and that "Prolonged sexual play without orgasm always triggers some Circuit V consciousness".

Leary describes that this circuit first appeared in the upper classes, with the development of leisure-class civilizations around 2000 BC.

6. The neuroelectric or metaprogramming circuit
Note: Timothy Leary lists this circuit as the sixth, and the neurogenetic circuit as the seventh. Robert Anton Wilson reverses the order of these two circuits, so that the neurogenetic circuit is the sixth and the metaprogramming circuit is the seventh.
This circuit is concerned with re-imprinting and re-programming all earlier circuits and the relativity of “realities” perceived. The sixth circuit consists of the nervous system becoming aware of itself. Leary says this circuit enables telepathic communication and is activated by low-to-moderate doses of LSD (50-150 µg), moderate doses of peyote, and psilocybin mushrooms. This circuit is traced by Leary back to 500 BC, and he associates it with the Silk Road.

7. The neurogenetic or morphogenetic circuit
This circuit is the connection of the individual's mind to the whole sweep of evolution and life as a whole. It is the part of consciousness that echoes the experiences of the previous generations that have brought the individual's brain-mind to its present level.

It deals with ancestral, societal and scientific DNA-RNA-brain feedbacks. Those who achieve this mutation may speak of past lives, reincarnation, immortality etc. It corresponds to the collective unconscious in the models of Carl Jung where archetypes reside.

Activation of this circuit may be equated with consciousness of the Great God Pan in his aspect as Life as a whole, or with consciousness of Gaia, the biosphere considered as a single organism.

This circuit is activated by regular doses of LSD (200-500 µg), higher doses of peyote, higher doses of psilocybin mushrooms, yoga and meditation.

The circuit first appeared among the Hindus in the early first millennium and later reappeared among the Sufi sects.

8. The psychoatomic or quantum non-local circuit (Overmind)
The eighth circuit is concerned with quantum consciousness, non-local awareness (information from beyond ordinary space-time awareness which is limited by the speed of light), illumination. Some of the ways this circuit can get activated are: the awakening of kundalini, shock, a near-death experience, etc. This circuit has even been compared to the Buddhist concept of Indra's net from the Avatamsaka Sutra. This circuit is activated by DMT, ketamine, and high doses of LSD (1,000+ µg). "

What does everyone think about this? :awepreciation:
Personally I have been following the 8-circuit model for awhile now, I feel it should be rewritten though, with more of an integration of all circuits operating at once, even though you may or may not realize it, and to not make it seem so much like a caste system.

--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: hTx]
    #18517500 - 07/05/13 06:42 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I think it's total and complete genius. Not to say it's accurate in all respects, but it's a magnificent theory.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: viktor]
    #18517561 - 07/05/13 06:59 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Aye I agree, there needs to be some work done to it, I personally feel I could add on quite a lot of information in regards to the eight circuit model..but I am pretty lazy, maybe in the future I can write a book, the revised 8 circuit model.

I was a completely different person before I read prometheus rising. I had no clue how well..much of a monkey I was. :lol:

http://www.rawilsonfans.com/downloads/prometheus.pdf

--------------------
Light up the darkness.

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

#18523607 - 07/07/13 04:18 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

The first four circuits are robotic. It is why humanity is so easily manipulated. The elite know this and seek to keep humanity in these easily controlled states of consciousness.

The later four circuits, when realized, free ones self from the robotic impulses of the first four circuits.

--------------------
Light up the darkness.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #18523647 - 07/07/13 04:47 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Then the elite must not be robotic and so deserve to be masters. :shrug:

Are you free from the first four circuits?

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: Icelander]
    #18523696 - 07/07/13 05:31 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:

Not free from them.

Free within them :wink:

--------------------
Light up the darkness.

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

#18523725 - 07/07/13 05:57 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

You cannot 'rise' above the first four circuits, you can only realize them happening within oneself, this realization brings freedom within the circuits and a rapturous detachment from previously conditioned imprints...aka fifth circuit awareness, neurosomatic awareness..you see through the games (ego), the maps (religion, bullshit philosophy), the 'cool' (socio-sexual)..a fifth circuit adept is no where near as easily controlled as those that take their heaviest imprint on the first four circuits.
When 50% of humanity reaches this circuit, I imagine there will be some serious uprisings occurring, imo, we are seeing this happening all over the world as people begin to realize just how manipulated they have been (not so much in the USA, we are a bit behind at the moment as our culturemind is quite stubborn, we are to comfy to really do anything at the moment in my opinion, something will have to happen like gun control or a botched false-flag)

They were smart to stop bitcoin when they did it was almost the biggest shift of wealth the world has ever seen.

It will be game over when bitcoinATM hits the streets, however.

...and people are calling my generation the weakest ever. :haha: (I would actually say this is true for our mainstream at least, its ok, the higher circuits will eventually be integrated through the fourth as neurosomatic control becomes the 'cool' thing to do.)

--------------------
Light up the darkness.

Edited by hTx (07/07/13 06:51 AM)

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#18523728 - 07/07/13 05:58 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hTx said:
Quote:

Icelander said:

Not free from them.

Free within them :wink:

You certainly are.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#18523730 - 07/07/13 05:59 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hTx said:
You cannot 'rise' above the first four circuits, you can only realize them happening within oneself, this realization brings freedom within the circuits and a rapturous detachment from previously conditioned imprints...aka fifth circuit awareness, neurosomatic awareness..you see through the games (ego), the maps (religion, bullshit philosophy), the 'cool' (socio-sexual)..a fifth circuit adept is no where near as easily controlled as those that take their heaviest imprint on the first four circuits.
When 50% of humanity reaches this circuit, I imagine there will be some serious uprisings occurring, imo, we are seeing this happening all over the world as people begin to realize just how manipulated they have been (not so much in the USA, we are a bit behind at the moment as our culturemind is quite stubborn, we are to comfy to really do anything at the moment in my opinion, something will have to happen like gun control or a botched false-flag)

They were smart to stop bitcoin when they did it was almost the biggest shift of wealth the world has ever seen.

It will be game over when bitcoinATM hits the streets, however.

...and people are calling my generation the weakest ever. :haha: (I would actually say this is true for our mainstream at least, its ok, the higher circuits will eventually be integrated through the fourth as neurosomatic control becomes the cool thing to do.)

:lol:

--------------------

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
    #18525384 - 07/07/13 02:33 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

One of these circuits involves longevity and Leary spoke of longevity eventually coming into manifestation in the human being.

I think I've turned this circuit on. I really do. I'm going to mention it to my psychatrist.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: circastes]
    #18525395 - 07/07/13 02:36 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I think that's a good idea. Maybe he can up your meds. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: circastes] * 1
    #18525462 - 07/07/13 02:50 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

circastes said:
One of these circuits involves longevity and Leary spoke of longevity eventually coming into manifestation in the human being.

I think I've turned this circuit on. I really do. I'm going to mention it to my psychatrist.

i've turned on the longevity circuit too.... in bed  :manofapproval:

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineMemories
 User Gallery

Loc: Suwannee River
Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: Icelander] * 1
    #18525850 - 07/07/13 04:14 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

How far up your ass did you have to reach for that one?

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: Memories]
    #18525987 - 07/07/13 04:47 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Memories said:
Quote:

You might want to do some research..

All I had to do was figure out the math behind bitcoin and realize its potential while it was still under the radar.

It was trading at around $1 a bitcoin at the begining of 2013, shot up too $270 a coin a few months later before a mass crash. Now its just kind of hanging out waiting for an infrastructure.

--------------------
Light up the darkness.

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

#18526098 - 07/07/13 05:13 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
Light up the darkness.

Offlineviktor
psychotechnician
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
    #18526099 - 07/07/13 05:14 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hTx said:
It was trading at around $1 a bitcoin at the begining of 2013, shot up too $270 a coin a few months later before a mass crash. Now its just kind of hanging out waiting for an infrastructure.

It's going to be used in economics classes for the next century as a textbook example of a pump and dump. Even amongst my meatspace friends I saw a lot of unlubricated anal rape.

--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: viktor]
    #18526167 - 07/07/13 05:25 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

viktor said:
Quote:

hTx said:

It's going to be used in economics classes for the next century as a textbook example of a pump and dump. Even amongst my meatspace friends I saw a lot of unlubricated anal rape.

Pump and dumps are still happening with bitcoin, its very early in development less than five years, but the currency has been a massive success so far.

not much else can be expected until a solid infrastructure is built including more than one exchange site. To get in the bitcoin game at this point you have to be somewhat computer savvy.

Within a year I predict it will be brought to the masses and its game over. No invention in the history of the world has had the potential to change the world quite like bitcoin can besides maybe the internet.

decentralized global currency?
A simple solution to the fucked up economic issues we are facing due to inflation caused by the fed printing endless amounts of paper and calling it money?

Its all going down, and when it all falls down...

--------------------
Light up the darkness.

OfflineMemories
 User Gallery

#18526174 - 07/07/13 05:27 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hTx said:
Quote:

Memories said:
Quote:

All I had to do was figure out the math behind bitcoin and realize its potential while it was still under the radar.

I know all of that, but that has no bearing on bitcoins being responsible for what was "almost the biggest shift of wealth the world has ever seen".

Almost no one became extremely wealthy through bitcoins. Compare bitcoins to the tech boom for example. It doesn't even come close. The fact that they are so unstable is another strike against them, and causes people to not want them. That is why so many vendors on the Silk Road get sketched out and won't accept orders during periods of rapid fluctuation.

InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Re: 8 Circuit Model [Re: Memories]
    #18526534 - 07/07/13 06:35 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Memories said:
Quote:

hTx said:
Quote:

Memories said:
Quote:

if you are truly involved in the bitcoin community than you know MANY people became VERY wealthy after the rise, it was actually the cause for the crash..we saw a %3000 increase in like two months..who doesn't want that kind of cheddar? Everyone knew a sell-off was imminent, we predicted the crash due to money reasons alone. I think the next rise it may crash around the $3000 mark, if at all,  depending on what happens with fiat currencies within the next two years.

With the potential of bitcoin, its only a matter of time before bitcoin starts its rise again. Especially once the fed starts fucking with people again (take cyprus bail-outs for example, it was around this time that bitcoin saw its rise). We have been laying low for a bit, building infrastructure..I am currently working on three different websites, an exchange site, an online store in the style of amazon, and a site to earn bitcoins. BitcoinATM will hit the streets soon...

Bitcoins give all financial power back to the people,

Its a formidable weapon against tyranny in my opinion.

--------------------
Light up the darkness.

OfflineMemories
 User Gallery

#18526589 - 07/07/13 06:43 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

What amount of money do you consider to make someone very wealthy?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order