Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNWuser
journeyman
Loc: Rainy Pacific Northwest
My first trip report
    #1849766 - 08/25/03 09:00 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

First, let me say its my first time posting here, and I'm very excited to get to know some of the members here.

A little background before the action; this is my fifth time shrooming, and my first time trying the Mexican strain of cubensis.

I began the night later than I planned, around 7:30pm. I ate just under 4 grams dried. However, I used a method I came up with a while ago for the second time, and it really really works well! Here is a link to the thread containing my wonderful method: My new method

I was with a good friend of mine, and we began by walking around a large state park in my area. By the time we got to the park enterance, I could already feel the body high coming on, which was exciting as it was my first time since the spring since I tripped.

We started walking down a trail towards the lake, and the sun was just setting, creating an awesome view through the trees. As the trip became more and more appearant, the outline of the leaves and branches against the sunset were just breathtaking, I could not stop staring.

When we got to the water, and emerged from the dark woods, the reality that I was starting to trip heavily hit because the reaction of my body to the increase in light. I sat down on a log and just watched the water against the beach for a good twenty minutes while my friend continued to search the bushes for eye candy.

We ended up leaving the beach at about 8:30, and arrived at my friends house about 40 minutes later. By this time I was seeing my usual visualiztions...which since my first trip have consisted of coral snake like patterns in my head that unfold and wind around.

We got in his room and turned on his black light, along with a couple nice colored lights to enhance our visuals. I looked at the ceiling, and immediately it began to 'wave' around. The longer I stared at the ceiling, the more intense it became. I saw what appeared to be lines of ants crawling all over it.

After tripping on my friend's bed for well over two hours, I decided to take the long walk back to my house. Two instances stand out from the walk home, one being that a street sign turned into a cape and flapped around in the wind, and another was a light post that was creating the most briliant light waves, purple, green and red light patterns spread out from the street light.

I got back to my house and retired to my bed where I put on my headphones (Sgt. Peppers) and closed my eyes and allowed the patterns to continue to unfold.

Once my visuals stopped, I proceeded in smoking two bowls of MJ to help with the coming down. I watched Conan and passed out shortly after.

--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: My first trip report [Re: NWuser]
    #1849784 - 08/25/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You passed out? What an anti-climax :smile:
Glad to hear you have a nice trip. Oh, and I hate to slam your "new method" but people have been putting ground up mushies in capsules for ages.

InvisibleNWuser
journeyman
Loc: Rainy Pacific Northwest
Re: My first trip report [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #1849832 - 08/25/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Not exactly passed out, but I was quite exhausted from the day and night, and combined with the MJ, I just kinda fell asleep real quick.

About the gelcaps method, I've never heard of it from anyone before, and I thought I'd share. I expected it to be done before, but I thought I'd share just incase.

--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: My first trip report [Re: NWuser]
    #1850229 - 08/25/03 11:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: My first trip report [Re: Infrared]
    #1850684 - 08/26/03 06:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Great report.  I'd give you five shrooms if the stupid rating system were working.  PM me in a day or two if you care.  :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale