Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

Loc: EU
Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle)
    #18491831 - 06/30/13 10:41 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Hello.

I think you might remember I have posted about these panaeolus mushrooms growing there in arctic circle. However.. 2 years ago I took handful of mushrooms and throw them on my backyard where is compost cause all lawn what is cared in my backyard has formed actually compost pile of dead grass. Now this year I found 3 same mushrooms what I has picked up from the spot where I have collected 'em and now they finally appears.

These are taken at 2011 from spot where I have collected panaeolus shrooms to use as psychedelics. Mushrooms are first found at summer 2011:

There are only 3 mushrooms so I let them be but I took sample from one to make sure when it dries it is panaeolus what I have been used as psychedelic mushroom. It contains psilocybin but not so much than liberty caps and I don't have a clue how the hell these warm climate mushrooms has found their way over there.

Morning was very big rainstorm and I went to my greenhouse and same time going to look compost pile and find out mushrooms what I have thrown there 2 years earlier. Yes.. I just throw one "dose" of dried mushrooms on that grass compost what is at my backyard. I have found these on growing at grass compost so I think the dried mushrooms contains spores still and now my experiment has proven that I can farm these mushrooms and I happened to throw them in good place.

Cause of arctic climate, there are no spread and form shitloads of clusters, it takes years and most of the warm time 3-4months they grow under the earth as you all mushroom collectors know.

This is their spot and I have taken picture before collected. Pictures taken at 2011 summer:

However.. I will not touch anymore these, I let them be there and die there and let "roots" of mushrooms spread all over the compost pile what keeps going bigger all the time. I found out at my old spot that when I make holes in the grass compost piles where they grow. There starts to from clusters of mushrooms weeks later when rain comes.

Summer is short here and now my wild own spot is "endangered" so I am going to take this mushroom back there where I found it and let it spread spores and I let these grow. I am just following how they are going to go cause of plants are taking all sun but these will grow from very deep in the earth still. That mushroom has someway damaged and fallen so I pick it for sample and I am glad to know how easily this can be spread by human.

This is not project actually to even collect mushrooms from there to later use, I am not anymore interested of them but it was very facinating to see that one dose of dried shrooms causes these rise from the grass compost pile. Now I am 100% sure that this is one way to spread mushrooms and now I may go and pick some liberty caps when fall comes.

These I have thrown in to spot where I now found mushrooms growing(small cluster but evidence they have started to grow there)

These mushrooms has not been grown in that grass compost pile what has formed over years dumping dead grass to one spot where I 2 years ago tried to spread these. Last summer I left local spots on their own cause of their are "fragile" I am too far away north that wrong way collecting cause mushrooms do disappear so I have not try to go look spots. Last summer was colder than I ever remember so I think it would be just stupid to go pick mushrooms what spread spores to keep them growing.

I have seen in my country many liberty cap spots what has been harvested too much and later years there was not any good harvests cause of too much collection.

However.. I just want to show evidence of that if this psychedelic mushroom grows in these latitudes and if dose of mushrooms can cause them to start growing over years in there where they has been thrown, you can if you want make your own spots and maybe in warm climate this is possible that in 2years there are good amount of mushrooms to take trip.

Year 2013 mushroom found mushroom. Fresh and dried pic cause I am ID it. These are from that spot where I throw dosage of there shrooms:

In my climate mushroom collection need to be done with care and I know there is guys who rape the spots till there are not growing anything and it makes sense.

So now I spot 3 or 4 mushrooms in that one tiny spot but it is evidence that they grow under the compost what is similar grass than where I have originally found these. Ofc these are now in private property so no one have access to come and ruin my plants. Also I want to study cause I have heard that native people collect and use mushrooms that can that panaeolus cinctulus mushroom be there for long time but it just has not told to anyone cause of they are actually illegal (yes I made crime to pick this up)

However.. I will follow the spot what is in private property where these same shrooms has now found. I have followed two summers will there come some shrooms and now I accidentally see these and even I don't anymore eat mushrooms it makes me glad to see it was worth to sacrifice dosage of dried panaeolus mushrooms to mother earth.. Now she gives them back to me.:heart:

This should work with any species if you have just right spot where you want your own wild mushroom spot. This goes faster if someone who do this lives in warmer climate. I am really at arctic circle and now got my sacrifice worth of effort. Now I am going to carry that mushroom back where I pick it up and follow the situation without touching any of these magic mushrooms I have now in private property. I maybe can shape the land there good for these mushrooms more better so maybe later at old days if I want mushies, I can go an pick them from my property after warm weather and rain.

I have not told this to any "junkie-collectors" who ruins the spots and later there are not growing any shrooms... My way to pick shrooms is always leave something nice to give back to nature and mother earth so later years will be as good as usual..

If I recall I maybe post there about these first and trying to ID cause I was confused of panaeolus shrooms in arctic circle and I can make difference to liberty cap and these.. Both have same effects but liberty caps comes later and are more potent, also they are usually grow in old reindeer farms or so. Also I have found liberty caps from swamp like arctic forests. Panaeolus shrooms I have never find from old reindeer farms, there are always liberty caps (but not every farm) however I am still confused how this mushroom has spread to this area of world usually known as warm climate mushroom. Modern human action or do native ancestor shamans done this same thing and therefor panaeolus has grown there?

They only occur about 1-3months in year, then they disappear. Liberty caps are usually found only certain months in year. Also first found mushrooms collected reduces harvest for later months... I am so glad that my sacrifice to mother earth show me that it's worth of it.

Peace you all:thumbup:

Edited by intelligentlife (06/30/13 10:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHashfinger
Nippy Wiffle
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: intelligentlife]
    #18491979 - 06/30/13 11:27 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Panaeolus cinctulus will fruit anywhere given the right conditions. I don't think its too crazy to see Pan cincts in the arctic circle, its just really rare that someone who knows what they are will find them to report that, yes, they do grow there. Cool thread! Maybe you should send some off to be looked at under a scope? Maybe its a unique species... Who knows!?

--------------------
Species List (Georgia): Psilocybe caerulescens/weilii, Psilocybe atlantis/galindoi, Psilocybe cubensis, Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata, Psilocybe caerulipes, Psilocybe semilanceata, Psilocybe fagicola, Copelandia cyanescens, Panaeolus cinctulus, Panaeolus fimicola, Panaeolus olivaceus, Gymnopilus luteofolius, Gymnopilus aeruginosus, Gymnopilus junonius, Pluteus salicinus

(Ohio): Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata, Psilocybe caerulipes, Pluteus cyanopus, Pluteus salicinus sensu lato..., Panaeolus cinctulus, Gymnopilus luteus, Gymnopilus luteofolius, Gymnopilus junonius, Gymnopilus aeruginosus

Invisiblebloodworm
cube con·nois·seur
Male User Gallery
Loc: 352
Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: Hashfinger]
    #18491987 - 06/30/13 11:29 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

please dry for microscopy...

OfflineHashfinger
Nippy Wiffle
 User Gallery

Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: bloodworm]
    #18491988 - 06/30/13 11:31 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bloodworm said:
please dry for microscopy...

:awesome:

--------------------
Species List (Georgia): Psilocybe caerulescens/weilii, Psilocybe atlantis/galindoi, Psilocybe cubensis, Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata, Psilocybe caerulipes, Psilocybe semilanceata, Psilocybe fagicola, Copelandia cyanescens, Panaeolus cinctulus, Panaeolus fimicola, Panaeolus olivaceus, Gymnopilus luteofolius, Gymnopilus aeruginosus, Gymnopilus junonius, Pluteus salicinus

(Ohio): Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata, Psilocybe caerulipes, Pluteus cyanopus, Pluteus salicinus sensu lato..., Panaeolus cinctulus, Gymnopilus luteus, Gymnopilus luteofolius, Gymnopilus junonius, Gymnopilus aeruginosus

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: Hashfinger]
    #18492062 - 06/30/13 11:53 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

That is the actual trick cause I have not make anything than collected them from one compost and thrown them to another but more fresh compost pile.

I don't know the growing season of the shrooms underground. First these was think to be different shape liberty caps but later on I find out these were actually panaeolus shrooms.

These has been found completely by accident. Forgotten field where was some dead piles of grass where these grow. However, I found these at surface of earth where the grass has totally composted. I think there comes more and maybe I can take one cap and dry and then send to somewhere to analyze it? I don't know cause if I pick sample I commit crime and I don't know where to send sample of the mushroom cap: There are more pics of them what I can found from arctic circle from august 2010 when I first found these:

However, more often I found these lonely ones than big clusters. I have only where I can compare these is pictures, all pictures have big clusters of shrooms. Clusters of this panaeolus is rare but possible as I have pictures from it. Usually I found these like lonely one mushrooms about 5-50cm apart or in clusters o 2-20 shrooms.

Maybe some subspecies of panaeolus cinctulus? I don't know but these seems to be someway different looking than warm climate pictures. However similarities are many and these contains psilocybine cause I have eaten these.

I have pics from local dried liberty caps too. These are so potent that I don't anymore want to eat them(!)
Few doses of local libery caps dried:

In picture are more than one dosage and one shroom seems to be more potent than another but they are potent all. I have never got as strong trip below 1gram dose than these local liberty caps. Panaeolus shrooms have normal compost taste. Old reindeer farm or swamp forest liberty caps have to taste at all. However... What is most potent liberty cap what is found?

When I few years ago eat shrooms more, I was have to be 0.2-0.4grams accurate with local liberty caps cause it really matters.. But with psilocybe cubensis I can take about gram or more without fear of too much. I am not only one who have said these liberty caps are strong and hard to measure dosage what is enjoyable and not go too strong.

I mean I have experienced psychedelics lots, bigs and small doses, these panaeolus dosage I have measured same way like psilocybe cubensis shrooms..

Is it possible that this arctic panaeolus shrooms is something subspecies of that shroom? Some mushroom information books says this mushroom do not even exists there.. Or are they so rare that I have found these by accident?:rolleyes:

And I don't have microscope and anything else fancy things. Only thing I know this is some panaeolus dosage similar to homegrown p. cubensis.

--------------------

Edited by intelligentlife (06/30/13 11:56 AM)

OfflineHashfinger
Nippy Wiffle
 User Gallery

Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: intelligentlife] * 1
    #18492153 - 06/30/13 12:22 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Damn son those look so meaty and awesome. Yeah technically you are breaking laws by picking them and sending them off to be analyzed, but seriously, fuck the government for getting in the way of scientific research! Nobody should give you any problems... If you send them off, label them as "undescribed species awaiting identification" or something.

--------------------

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

#18492759 - 06/30/13 02:14 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Where to send?

I can take pics when there comes more mushrooms, I will let them 3 or 4 mushrooms grow be there and die but usually they will grow more.

Also I know the place where these big amount has been harvested so I can go there and pick something.

I am really don't know a place where I can send a dried sample of one or two mushrooms with spores on them.

They have the magic but much more than someone has written over internet, I consider these as same potency mushrooms than p. cubensis I have eaten.

These have local this country name for them but usually said they grow in south, not north. I think the chance I have even found these was something very small. Actually I was not even trying to look a place to find shrooms, I was looking good spot where are composted good nutrient earth to grow cannabis plants but found these.

Later on after some research I think these must be panaeolus and then I felt effects of psilocybin.

I have trown away back in to earth where I pick that in the pictures up, but there are two mushrooms nearby and I am sure these will pop up more there when fall rainstorms comes. If not, I will go in to original spot where I found these to pick sample from whole mushroom.

This country customs are just very suspicious about mushrooms and asking analysis sample via mail trough customs.

Only think I know that native shamans and some groups of people has eat mushrooms. It was not written to any history book but one trusted source said they do shrooms and shrooms are small. I have known that liberty caps are for sure there are all books has written they are there but panaeolus cinctulus mushrooms found in many mushroom book as being said they are warm climate mushroom..

Maybe they are and come somewhere south, birds can carry spores or so so there is nothing what nature cannot do to spread the shrooms. However, it needs lots of time to this mushroom settle down and starts growing cause climate is not so good for these

As you can see:

Very short period of time at year when the actual mushrooms get above the ground surface.. It takes that 2 years when I found first 3 near by mushrooms ID myself as these psychedelic mushrooms I thrown in my backyard at 2011 summer. Last summer there was only few +20C days.

I have translated that picture of climate to english and soon rainfalls (if that pic is right) should start and these will starts to pop up more. June is the month when these mushrooms can be found but if they are collected at june, later summer harvest is weak and spots can be easily over harvested so they are hard to find if there are none of these.

These mushrooms original spot started to give less and less mushrooms(cause of too many people know the place)

Also I have seen lots of liberty cap spots where they have been stop coming cause of too much harvesting.

If I have time I would wait and just take pictures from the place and I am actually curious to see will there pop more mushrooms over these two warm months coming. Then it's time for darkness and snow..
Mid-winter there are no day. Mid-summer there are no night. Fall and spring is very rapid and dramatic (one day can be +15C and second day -20C at spring/fall)

This spring and summer has been very warm and records has been broken and measured temperatures never been so high at May... I don't think this mushroom disappear from my backyard now and I just keep on eye the spot if there comes more. If not, then it is next year and if mother nature is good, there are plenty of them. Maybe I just help the mother and mix that compost pile littlebit at spring to prevent plants covering all the area, even these mushrooms will grow under the plants too. Only thing I need to wait is that grass pile to let it compost more.

I have used that compost to my garden but now was getting angry. There was under the compost fking plastic bag and some plastic similar to starbucks coffee cup tops for some fking reason:mad2: no.. no.. no..!!

I know this computer is plastic too but plastic bags should not be mixed with compost when main reason is to get good nutrients to food plants I grow in greenhouse.

Maybe nearby gas-station has something to do with it.. there is lots of foreign people(tourism) throw trash in to another people yard and lawn and don't give a shit cause this is ain't their backyard.. But it is not good reason to pollinate mother earth:sad:

I know that my recycle will no help any problems but I separate old mold food/fruits/coffee grinds from another garbage and make sure I got composting material and no plastic or anything what has not got life will go back in to nature. Everything what has been life or has purpose to become new life I recycle back in to nature.

Modern city style capitalism has made me angry cause when I was walking at tundra I saw lots of car batteries and some shit buried to ground.. Nowhere people will not take seriously to keep mother earth good and don't fuck the things up. She will revenge someday to our chemically loaded capitalism shit. (sorry little offtopic but makes angry to find plastic coffeecup tops from my compost pile!)

Peace and keep our mother earth healthy, she will give all back what we need if we give all used material back to her, even our corpses when we pass away and move back down with our ancestors. :thumbup:

I believe there is three different worlds; up, mid and low. We are at middle between all gods and ancestors, gods are above us and all dead ancestors are underworld.

However, dammit that garbage in my yard makes me angry cause I am responsible for it cause I am human and represent the species what has made plastic.. :yesnod:

.....Anyway I maybe take some nice samples like 2-3 mushrooms, dry them flat and pack them good and send somewhere where they can be ID properly if they are some arctic panaeolus species very close to p. cinctulus or something.. Cause mushroom books tell these are warm climate shrooms and should not grow this far north europe.:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHashfinger
Nippy Wiffle
 User Gallery

Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: intelligentlife]
    #18492917 - 06/30/13 02:43 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Send them to Joust, The Lightning, or your best bet would be Wintersbefore (currently doing genetic work on Panaeolus). Send them a PM and the link to this thread (if they aren't currently lurking). Lol. Dry the mushrooms well, then press them between foil under a stack of books or something. Place this between two sheets of paper or cards, then mail in an envelope. Your other option is to get a bubble mailer so they don't turn to dust in transit. I think its really interesting that you have some knowledge about shamanism in your country, whichever one that is. I know Liberty Caps must have been used by a lot of the indigenous Lappish people, Fly Agaric for sure... I am part Finnish, and have always been super interested in what plants the Laps would have used to enter/exit different worlds.

--------------------

InvisibleRuca32
Male

#18493001 - 06/30/13 03:05 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Ruca32 (04/19/17 11:20 AM)

OfflineHashfinger
Nippy Wiffle
 User Gallery

Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: Ruca32]
    #18493074 - 06/30/13 03:25 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ruca32 said:
Damn that's awesome man! You're so lucky! I've been trying to find some pan cinctulus for soo long :frown: I can't seem to find them though :p I've tried a LOT in wealthy neighborhoods which have lush dark veridian green grass. Also I've scoured garden beds. The only thing I haven't really given a shot yet is hunting on horse pastures, (Which is the habitat paul stamets himself said is best to look!) So I suppose that's my last shot. Although I have walked along the perimeter of an old horse stable with 2 horses in it, but it's on the corner of a 4 way intersection that's usually busy with cars. yet there aren't many houses near by. And when it's late enough so there's no cars, it's too dark :frown: And I can't use a flash light because the house is adjacent to the field).
Also, I never intended to trespass onto their property. I'm just giving out the details on why no one should suggest it due to the previous reasons.
I could always ask them I guess haha.
Hey also, what do you all think about calling farmers previously to ask permission to hunt on their property? It's potentially save tons of gas, as well as tbsp -time better spent picking-. But the other thing I wanted to know is do you think that calling would lower or raise my chance of approval to hunt on property? Or do you think it's irrelevant? Thanks -Matt

Definitely get out in some pastures... They like poop. Also, do some networking with your local farmers. I'd go by when they are home, dress nice, and just knock on their door asking if you can browse around for some mushrooms in their pastures for your science project or something. Or just say you are looking for edibles. Agaricus and Shaggy Mane grow in pastures i think, so if they ask just say you are looking for relatives of the typical storebought button mushroom.

--------------------

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: Ruca32]
    #18493220 - 06/30/13 04:04 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Above is good thing to ask can you walk and go around on another property, just make your look clean and ask something can you make study of different fungi in different places. If you want to get your "fake" more away, make some small folder with pictures of different fungi in different places (use printer and internet to make text and pics)

Say that you study what kind of species are growing in different condition and what kind of species are growing in conditions what have formed by human (fields for horses etc..) ...make some good explanation, I think someone don't mind if you study a bit and take pictures and sample or two. Just go there once and you need to find right mushroom, you can actually use it to spread it in to your own spots if you are willing to wait year or two. In best case make lots of spots and forget them for years and later go check what there are.

I think best explanation is that you are study how human made areas are effecting edible fungi and fungi usually compared to wild nature or something. There are lots of weird school projects. Or just take camera and ask can you go photograph mushrooms cause it is your hobby (same time show mushroom photos from your digital camera) ..I have done that around one house where is horses. Said I am trying to find perfect or weird looking specimens of mushrooms cause they are fast dying and have to be opportunity to snap photo before they dies.

I remember these mushrooms has been grown outdoors at clay pots too in forest..(?)

Quote:

Ruca32 said:
Damn that's awesome man! You're so lucky! I've been trying to find some pan cinctulus for soo long :frown: I can't seem to find them though :p I've tried a LOT in wealthy neighborhoods which have lush dark veridian green grass. Also I've scoured garden beds. The only thing I haven't really given a shot yet is hunting on horse pastures, (Which is the habitat paul stamets himself said is best to look!) So I suppose that's my last shot. Although I have walked along the perimeter of an old horse stable with 2 horses in it, but it's on the corner of a 4 way intersection that's usually busy with cars. yet there aren't many houses near by. And when it's late enough so there's no cars, it's too dark :frown: And I can't use a flash light because the house is adjacent to the field).
Also, I never intended to trespass onto their property. I'm just giving out the details on why no one should suggest it due to the previous reasons.
I could always ask them I guess haha.
Hey also, what do you all think about calling farmers previously to ask permission to hunt on their property? It's potentially save tons of gas, as well as tbsp -time better spent picking-. But the other thing I wanted to know is do you think that calling would lower or raise my chance of approval to hunt on property? Or do you think it's irrelevant? Thanks -Matt

I found these from abandoned field. There was these round shape plastic wrapped grass and the plastic and another has been gone for decades ago. These panaeolus shrooms grows on top of them cause the whole bunch of years and years of old grass was decaying and when it turned the top if it even the late summer, there radiates heat what is sign of decaying and composting. However I have thrown away like I said dose of these on my backyard where usually are grass dumb where cut lawn grass has thrown. also there is lots of all kind of dead plant material piled on there over the years. Now these has emerge from there. This summer has been very hot but not so moisture that I closely look the grass there, it was bone-dry at 10cm below even there was huge rainstorm at morning. However these was growing on top of years of old humus.

Actually whole backyard has been dumb for all kind of garden plants years and years then there are all kind of plants and the layer of compost is somewhere like 1meter high, these shrooms I found where I throw dry dose of these was there where are not so much plants cause of new dead grass has filled there, but these comes from very deep in the earth and they can be very long. I will follow now the spot and next summer too and then next summer and so on cause I know there is these shrooms so I let all shrooms grow and die to maybe get some late summer good amount of clusters of these shrooms. :sun: These are at someway sunny side at this time of year that evening sun will shine there so night moisture will stay there.

If I can give advice, try to think some old field what is moist and where is decades worth of composted plant material. Dead leafs, grass and so on.

Or you can make your own compost and grow these easily as I notice that these are not need much to grow, but making own compost and then farm shrooms there take year or two to let them properly grow underground and drop new spores and so on. also compost pile should work to produce fertilizers for the shrooms. I have heard these shrooms grows straight from horde dung but I don't know, never seen. There is another almost similar panaeolus species what grows here everywhere in grasses. It can be eaten but there are not effects still.

One thing I recall that there where these was originally found was shit left behind from birds and rabbits.

This mushrooms spores should be easy to get if you just get them and find nice compost pile where is over 10years worth of dead plant material and leafs in different parts of decaying. It wasn't hard to me to just throw these on the spot where I think maybe 5% chance to success but actually place where I success to get these grow is very different than place where they has been find. I think that only thing what matters is dozens of years going decaying process what "fuel" the shrooms to keep growing. Like very tight pressured plant material pile what produce mushrooms when it's wet enough.

In my country there are right to everyone to travel everywhere. Even walking over someones field if you are hunting edible mushrooms. Only thing is that in private house land usually are not permission to go but in forests and fields can be walking without actual reason. Ofc destroying someones food crops in fields by running around there is not good but usually there can be go around where-ever you want to go. IF there is no visible sign/fence that access if denied to go. Like hunters will easily walk over the fields if they move location and no need permission for that. Also mushroom and fruit pickers can walk in the field if it is just passing by, not actually staying at the field.

--------------------

Edited by intelligentlife (06/30/13 04:22 PM)

OfflineHashfinger
Nippy Wiffle
 User Gallery

#18493454 - 06/30/13 05:05 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

In my country there are right to everyone to travel everywhere. Even walking over someones field if you are hunting edible mushrooms. Only thing is that in private house land usually are not permission to go but in forests and fields can be walking without actual reason. Ofc destroying someones food crops in fields by running around there is not good but usually there can be go around where-ever you want to go. IF there is no visible sign/fence that access if denied to go. Like hunters will easily walk over the fields if they move location and no need permission for that. Also mushroom and fruit pickers can walk in the field if it is just passing by, not actually staying at the field.

Dude this is fucking awesome. What country do you live in? I almost got arrested for picking apples on an old person's abandoned land once. Damn our laws!

--------------------

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

#18493538 - 06/30/13 05:25 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hashfinger said:
Quote:

Dude this is fucking awesome. What country do you live in? I almost got arrested for picking apples on an old person's abandoned land once. Damn our laws!

I don't say but look closer some pics of mine at this thread and you can clearly see.. North europe I can write there. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleRuca32
Male

#18493694 - 06/30/13 06:02 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Ruca32 (04/19/17 11:21 AM)

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

#18495536 - 07/01/13 01:41 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ruca32 said:
I actually almost just got arrested for picking mushrooms. I was walking through the neighborhoods along the suburban and rural housing. I was walking along the road on the side of someones horse pasture -only 2 horses- just looking over, not crossing the fence in any way what so ever. Then a cop drove by and flipped a bitch and pulled up to me with his lights on. He asked my name and all that crap and I was just completely honest with him. I answered all his questions truthfully, unnecessarily presenting him my id validating my identity. Then he asked why I was picking mushrooms like it was some sort of crime. He told me that I'd broken laws but wouldn't tell me what laws I broke, and he then forced me to let him search me -really fucking detailed too! I couldn't have gotten a grain of sand in between my balls and dick passed this guy-. Then he saw some dried mushroom caps that probably died weeks ago on the ground scattered all around the are and tried to say that they were psilocybes and that I tried to ditch the evidence when he pulled up. He then placed me under arrest handcuffing me and placing me in the back of his car. I complied 100%. Another officer thankfully showed up after calling for back-up for "a huge bust with pounds of mushrooms". I was very grateful this guy knew enough to know that those mushrooms weren't psilocybes, and he also put the other guy in his place a little bit. The second officer then apologized, gave me both of their information and badge numbers and then let me go.
I'm not really sure what to do since I have no recording or anything. I think I just have to let it go...
And also if I ever see that one cop again, I'm flippin em off safely inside my legal rights as a us citizen. Although this asshole didn't seem to be to familiar with the bill of rights.
I'd love to hear any ideas from you guys, and maybe some advice on what to say next time this happens :frown: I know my rights, but not down to the letter. When I tried saying, "I know you can't treat me like this for not doing anything wrong what so ever", it turned out more like this "Oh, I didn't know you could do that, oh okay". :frown: I need to know exactly what to say to make him aware I know what he can and cannot do. I guess maybe I should just study law too.

Seems that cops ain't working there same way than in TV-shows I have seen where they are very polite against citizens. Do you have a right to make documentary from everything what police do you?

There citizens can documentary if hes/shes apartmernt or house are raided, or police go in to car find something etc, everything can be documented and take video material or pictures. As long as police have their official uniform on they can be threaten same way than celebrities and make documentary even they are searching private property.

Ofc police kicks citizens ass and take cameras away and rarely can be seen such a material. I have a sense they do always something illegal themselves if they are not allow citizen to make video documentary of the process where their property are raid or car are going to be investigated more by going in the car and search something.

Sometimes it feels that police control this country. Finally today normal people can report crime from police if they do something wrong and it will be investigated by another department. However, many citizens do not know what they can do and cannot and police threat them too much.

I remember few years back where one liberty cap spot was near the roads where people used to drive cars (small road, not big) and there was sometimes polices looking mushroom hunters.

Maybe that's why police let television channels film their action to show another they do right thing but in real life when there are not cameras, police are acting very differently. Also citizen rights to document and make video from police cause they are public figures are there but usually police just rip the camera off and rape the citizens rights.:shakefist:

Can you wander around the forests and fields in states if you are hunting, gathering berries or something or do you need permission from every single land owner you are walking on?

--------------------

OfflineMacMerdin
Hunter
 User Gallery

Loc: The Island of Misfit Toys
    #18495779 - 07/01/13 04:36 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ruca32 said:
I'm not really sure what to do since I have no recording or anything. I think I just have to let it go...

Do NOT just let this go.  You have another cop as a witness.  You have their names and badge numbers.

The other cop wants you to report the other douche bag cop.  Because he can't.  Why else would he freely give you that information?

Think about it.  The good cop wants the bad cop reprimanded but can not do it himself.

DOI IT!!!!  Or the next victim of the douche bag may not be so lucky.

--------------------
MacMerdin's Simple Pan-Cakes

Edited by MacMerdin (07/01/13 04:43 AM)

OfflineMacMerdin
Hunter
 User Gallery

Loc: The Island of Misfit Toys
    #18495782 - 07/01/13 04:40 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

intelligentlife said:
Can you wander around the forests and fields in states if you are hunting, gathering berries or something or do you need permission from every single land owner you are walking on?

We can walk around unless there are clear signs saying not to.  For example we have "POSTED" signs for no hunting, and "No Tresspassing" signs for ....well that one's obvious.

--------------------
MacMerdin's Simple Pan-Cakes

OfflineHashfinger
Nippy Wiffle
 User Gallery

Re: Sacrifice gift to mother earth brings something back to me! (panaeolus cinctulus & arctic circle) [Re: MacMerdin]
    #18496021 - 07/01/13 07:31 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MacMerdin said:
Quote:

Ruca32 said:

Do NOT just let this go.  You have another cop as a witness.  You have their names and badge numbers.

The other cop wants you to report the other douche bag cop.  Because he can't.  Why else would he freely give you that information?

Think about it.  The good cop wants the bad cop reprimanded but can not do it himself.

DOI IT!!!!  Or the next victim of the douche bag may not be so lucky.

Yes please report this. I would get really pissed if that cop touched me without my consent and without probable cause. Sure he was just trying to protect himself from the possibility of you carrying a weapon or something, but still. Report that fucker. I agree with MACmerdin 100%

--------------------

Offlineintelligentlife
Noaidi
 User Gallery

#18496673 - 07/01/13 11:34 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

In here is very hard to go "stealth" mushrooms picking cause of areas where these psychedelic mushrooms grows are very different than where usually mushrooms for food grows.

Also in here are very less mushroom collectors who collect them for food but food mushies grows in forest. These psychedelic mushrooms grows usually there where humans has left their signs. Like old reindeer fences in forests are good spots in arctic circle to find liberty caps, however not every place have them but most of I have seen. Also when I spot one place where human farm horses/reindeer or old places, there are fields where are liberty caps found and they can be found almost everywhere. I have found few of them in wet sand/clay mix earth where is wood chips composting. Also in swamps where is no grass even nearby I have found liberty caps.

Panaeolus cinctulus is different, there are lots of look-a-like shrooms but they are not same. In my language this is actually easily identify cause they are straight translate something like "edge spectrum of wattle" cause their cap edge will have that "ring"

Most of people confuse this mushroom in to Panaeolina foenisecii. For people who cannot ID mushrooms properly they confuse it to panaeolus cinctulus mushroom. However. This p. cinctulus will dry differently and more like psilocybe cubensis. P. foenisecii mushrooms just dry in to black "shit" p. foenisecii mushroom is very common in lawns and do not need so rich compost than this real magic shroom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panaeolina_foenisecii this is too much look-a-like but I can ID it very well and fast by just touching the mushroom. p. cinctulus have bluish bottom of stipe and stipe is hollow and have more "strenght" than p. foenisecii.

My lawn grows p. foenisecii lots at end of summer, now when I have "contaminated" p. cinctulus mushroom over the compost pile at backyard, these can be spread very much. However it maybe good if they pup up on grass and it will be cutted and thrown mushrooms with spores in to that compost pile where I planned to start to grow panaeolus.

Rest of the people in this house do not even know about this but small mushrooms at lawn is normal there and cause I am the gardener, I can my self do the compost pile what ever I want and no one wonder what I am doing.

I will write will there pup more mushrooms after these are dead and summer starts to end..  I think this lawn would start to be big farm of these mushrooms if this is left to be without care. My plan is to get good comfortable area all around for p. cinctulus and I will help it to spread to another dumbsite where cut grass has been dumb but now these dumbs are not used.

More away from this property, cause of years of gardening "waste" like dead plants and leafs has thrown away in to backyard, there are shitloads of stinging nettle plants cause of lots of composting material all around. stinging nettles will be there where are older more decayed material and they are not grown so near the lawn.

They are about 1-2meters away from lawn cause the compost piles are all around at size of 15x3meters dumbsite where is thrown every garden trash and dead grass when lawn is cut

Stinging nettles are HUGE and spread widely so it's pure evidence there are lots of nitrogen and good fertilizers for mushrooms too. Actually at these random compost piles comes over years  will pup all kind of mushrooms and now I have help this magic mushroom too there. It is new comes and first year I found it so I need to give it years to let it spread. Another site of property under leaf trees grows lots of amanita muscaria mushrooms but I have never even tried them. I know some shamans has used them but I am not interested of them. Last fall I found like dozens of big amanitas in one cluster. I am still interested more about psilocybin mushrooms. Even last trip I had was then when I throw my last mushrooms to compost pile.. Still I am very interested to know that this rare species grows now there and I can follow how it will spread and count the amount of them every year what I spot.

I planned to start take diary from now on and write up aprox amount of mushrooms I see and found. I will not pick them up if these three or four mushrooms are only what pups up from compost pile this year, maybe they are now at fragile stage and needs time to start grow clusters. Unforgiving hostile environment doesn't help at all them to spread but I am sure they grow in compost piles under earth more months than plants grows.

There are like 4-5months when plants are grow outdoors, but however, compost piles are generating heat, they are warm and under lots of snow they can grow more earlier and get heat energy from decaying compost under earth. But when these starts to make good flush from underground to mushrooms, I don't know cause only 2 years ago this mushroom spores has settle down there.

Now I can start keep using diary and count mushrooms and write up month and amount of mushrooms how much they grow at next year and then again at next year. I take one cap to half what was adult and throw it to another compost pile, also third compost pile got now some spores. I don't know when these mushrooms starts to grow there and later they should be growing everywhere if I don't tell everyone and let them "gone wild"

Originally place I found these, there was big dead clusters of mushrooms but they started to disappear after picking up cause some of my friends rip the whole mushroom away from earth.. They pick them wrong and in 3 years no good amount of mushrooms even find. I know why but I have not tell to them cause they do not deserve to know it. These guys don't even respect san pedro as teacher, they just use it cause "funny colors" and so on..

I don't understand that kind of psychedelic abuse.. My opinion is that these mother earth given mild altering psychedelics should be used if human mind needs new ways to think something important questions what ever there is in the mind. After very strong mescaline trip my interested to "abuse" psychedelics lost. I use them if I really needs something to "know" and I need to prepare to trip days or weeks before trip.

Cause of these guys eat RC:s like they are as safe as sacred cacti or shrooms, I don't like their behavior and disrespect of mother earths own products.
(starting to go offtopic)
I have tried few RC:s.. They are similar to these natures psychedelics but "something" is missing.. Maybe nature can make the "real mixture" of psychedelics to these plants? I know psilocybin is not tne only compound in these mushrooms like liberty cap, and I know mescaline is not only active compound in that sacred cactus. Research chemical missing something and effects to humans are unknown so I will keep away from them.

I feel sad cause many of guys I know don't understand this fact that these mother earth own psychedelics has been used thousands of years, they are safe even it is not maybe fun to eat bad tasting mushrooms or drink bad tasting beverage so many people take easy way and just take some powder in a pill.

I am seriously about that if some people want to know secrets of nature, he/she should be able to go trough first the taste of mushrooms or beverage like ayahuasca or huachuma.

But however, everyone have own opinions but in my mind psychedelics are serious and good tools of human mind, they should not be even so easy to take and explore like RC:s.. I tried 4-HO-MeT.. Similar to mushrooms but there was something "wrong".. I have tried 2C-xx compounds.. there was something "missing" what is only in cacti beverage.

These Research Chemicals are just "symptom" caused by making sacred natural psychedelic plants and mushrooms illegal.

I have used chemicals too much, meth, speed, coke, RC:s and so on... now I can't even think about using there chemicals.. Amount of chemical what goes in to illegal drug business causes lots of waste dumb sites all over the mother earth forests and nice places.

Whole chemical industry makes me feel sick and cause I have to use my self synthetic chemicals cause doctors has prescribe them for me. I would want to grow my own painkillers but I have to suffer it cause my family is brainwashed against plants and thinks pills from doctor are better choice. Even there comes chemical waste no matter what chemical are produced..

Once I have obtain coca plant leafs.. Effects are fun and no harm done to mother nature by extracting it to powder form.

We all as humans sooner or later destroy our own home. It is not science fiction anymore, mother earth suffer cause of illegal coke, meth and all kind of illegal industry. If these all substances are controlled right way, waste products will not pollinate nature. Today all kind of extractions at bigger scale or drug production causes shitloads of chemical dubs sites all over the world..

Adult people should have freedom to choose what they are ingesting, this drug war just ends peoples in jail and pollinate nature and no one know how much waste products are in nature. Demand of rich capitalism drug users causes effect in another side of world where nature will destroyed all the time. So every time someone of you ingest, shoot or snort the powder drugs, think about how much waste products has been dumb in to somewhere else another side of the world.

It is wrong way to arrest people using plants or drugs, it will not stop the waste product dumb in the wild. No one actually don't even know how much shit chemicals there are all over our forests and waters.. If this keeps going on and people will seek psychedelic effects from powders or from extracts they should be aware that waste products has been thrown somewhere where they are not belong.

These problems are very large, it's not just using of drugs, the production of them are more harmful but no one seems to care much. Cause there are much of dollars and euros in game, mother nature will suffer cause of demand of strong powders..

Cocaine can be used in my mind if they are used by original way by chewing the leafs, powder is sign that some where is waste in nature. And it is not just cocaine, it's actually every substance there are, illegal production causes more harm than drug problems to people, seems no one think about nature. Nature offers so much but at some point mother says "enough" and we are all doomed.

This is kinda offtopic but I just need to write this.. Who even think when snorting coke or smoking/injecting meth that in somewhere nature suffers of these waste products? Production and extraction generates kilos of shit waste to get kilo of powder product ready to sold in black markets.

Please people think about our mother eaarth. I can be in very good mood if I cook achuma beverage and throw rest of them in to compost back to nature. I have tried to extract mescaline, amount of shit I have do discard is much more than actual ready product I have got.. When I think all world cocaine, meth and heroin production with RC:s.. It makes me feel really sick to think about where these all solvents and chemicals are dumb cause of huge demand of produced or extracted powders. It is not victory if big amount of drugs are seized. That indicates there are somewhere dumb twice or tripe of that amount chemicals somewhere..

This goes to very much in to offtopic but I don't feel bad to spread this mushroom around even it produce illegal substance. Probably it only helps the normal circle of life in nature.

Fuck the RC:s, gram of RC equals dozens of grams waste products dumb somewhere. Who knows? This earth is full of chemicals and pollinate already and more is coming again, every time someone got fix of speed/smack, there are more waste in nature. Every time police seize big amount of powder drugs, it tells me there is somewhere more bigger amount of waste in nature.

This all could be in control and take care of waste products cause demand of drugs will not disappear so protection of nature should be start by legalize all and keep them in control and help people who has problem with some substance. Huge problems and not good answer how we can save the mother earth. There are mining, nuclear waste and everything shit and these are real things to worry about, but no one seems to worry about the waste products what drug industry dumb to illegal spots and it is as big industry as oil and weapon business so I don't think it's never good to ingest powders consider of waste products what whole drug industry produce and dumb them somewhere cause it is illegal or gray zone industry.

We are giving pile of garbage and shit to next generation and our kids and thin they can solve this problem what is now at so big scale that no one human mind can understand this...

Peace to you all and think twice when you are going to snort or ingest powders, where are the waste products used to make the powder?:rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleRuca32
Male

#18498146 - 07/01/13 05:21 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

For sure guys, yeah I'll start looking into how to go about doing this.
Also, the other day I found these 2 good sized hay bales in the back of this huge field with a church in the front. I remember the church being built like 8 years ago, and the bales look like they've been there ever since. Also on the other side of the fence, there was this huge tunnel cut into the trees. Probably for logging ore something, just thought it was weird since it's deep in the woods with no known logging sites.

I've heard of panaeolus cinctulus growing well in doecompsing hay. Has anyone had any sucess looking in these areas?

This is an upclose shot of the soil directle around them.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale