Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIRapedABearOnce
Stranger

Perma visual tracers !!!
    #18475219 - 06/26/13 03:36 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

hi guys, I am a 19 year old male who experimented with lots of drugs. my hands down favorite is psychedelics.

reason I do em is because I like the moments of clarity it gives me after peak, those moments of clarity helped and pulled me through with school in my senior year ( was 22 classes behind ) helped me with the trouble I got my self into with law, and just lot more things that made me better as a person.

anyways, about 5-6 months ago, I got on nbome and lsd rampage, where Id take em literally almost everyday, doubling the dose everytime ( sometimes triple for harder trips). that went on about a month or two before I had to stop my self. but ever since then, I see spectrum tracers almost everywhere, and sometimes I see like pixels in my peripherals, and whenever I look at a bright object like monitor, tv etc, and when look away id see the.. outlines of the object with spectrum colors.

right now I don't do much, I smoke a bowl or two of marijuana every night. last time I tripped was 4 days ago (took an eighth of shrooms. and trip was intense) and it seem like the visuals have gotten worse.

is it just case of bad hppd ? if so, should I quit all drugs ? or can I still smoke weed?  ( still have half ounce of those cubensis :laugh: )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: IRapedABearOnce] * 1
    #18475277 - 06/26/13 03:49 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Lay off from all drugs for several months and get on some mineral and vitamin supplements. Visuals should decrease with time, if you lay off getting high.

I had trippy visual distortions since I was a child, long before I ever had any drugs, They weren't persistent or anything, but I did notice them :tongue2:

InvisibleLucyLove

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #18475332 - 06/26/13 04:03 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psilocybinjunkie said:
Lay off from all drugs for several months and get on some mineral and vitamin supplements. Visuals should decrease with time, if you lay off getting high.

I had trippy visual distortions since I was a child, long before I ever had any drugs, They weren't persistent or anything, but I did notice them :tongue2:

:whathesaid:

You most likely have HPPD:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

It is not that bad, I have it mildly and just live with it now, it's kind of cool.

Some people have it extremely bad to where they cannot even drive.

--------------------
Is this real

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: LucyLove]
    #18475673 - 06/26/13 05:26 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Agree with the advice above
Get some exercise too... Maybe a new hobby

Burned out some receptors...  Hang in there

Peace

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflineRen
Found in a World of Illusion
Male User Gallery

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: HarryL]
    #18475861 - 06/26/13 06:11 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I noticed that I thought I had HPPD when I would look at the computer screen but I was just over analyzing it. It's normal to see the outline etc of the screen when you look away...but probably not the rainbow tracers :lol:

At any rate I really agree with everyone else here. Time to really focus on health, after all psychs can't help you if you're too high to put into action what you've learned.

Also if you still notice anything after a nice long break I might suggest a juice fast. It is a great way to cleanse the body and can actually be a trip all in itself. Can't wait to do one but my work kind of demands that I eat and be in top physical shape.

--------------------

This is a shared account, everything posted by us is entirely fictional for purposes of social experimentation and exploration.
For Trade and In search of Plant list

Offlinefunkerdslr
Δ9
Male User Gallery

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: Ren]
    #18476093 - 06/26/13 07:02 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I've been dealing with HPPD for about a year now, sometimes ill have bright florescent purple cigar burn shapes materialize and grow in my vision, other times i'll see diagonal rainbow colored bars in my peripheral. I kinda think its cool, but was worried when it first started. The first signs were after taking a tab of an RC of the 25*-N family, after that they became more pronounced with further psychedelic use, i quit for a few months and now eat mushys pretty much exclusively with no further worsening of the symptoms.

Pretty much every waking hour and when i close my eyes i see morphing shapes and colors, I could really see how someones life could go to shit if it was really bad. Luckily mine isnt, phew.

--------------------
RIP Alice

<3 Chinacat72 <3

Edited by funkerdslr (06/26/13 07:02 PM)

OfflineShortknight
Male

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: IRapedABearOnce]
    #18476133 - 06/26/13 07:10 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I get them too once and awhile, im young too! You just got to forget about them mate!:yinyang: , theyre there, and you have to take in just what you want to see.

They'l fade:psychsplit:

:smile:Shorty :wink:

--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

OfflineGreySatyr
Pagan-Psyche
Male
Loc: North Carolina
Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: Shortknight]
    #18476293 - 06/26/13 07:50 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

So what's the problem?

--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

OfflineAgentchewy
Pantheism.
 User Gallery

Loc: vietnam Flag
Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: GreySatyr]
    #18477132 - 06/26/13 10:53 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

My carpet tends to blend when I'm daydreaming, I also get tons of floaters in my vision at times especially in well lit settings

--------------------

If I knew the way, I would take you home.

OfflineG_rambo
Strange Hobo

Loc: South Carolina
Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: Agentchewy]
    #18477175 - 06/26/13 11:00 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Its all in your head man, ive been in your same situation and still kinda am. Do you ever look in the sky and just see pixels of colors coming and going? Its not too distracting unless you concentrate on it but still its there and what you were talking about when you look at a bright light (TV) and look away and you see tracers well that is competely normal it is just sun spots.

--------------------
Theres a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
Loc: United States
Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: Agentchewy]
    #18477180 - 06/26/13 11:01 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I think I have very mild HPPD. I dont get many noticeable visual distortions in lights, but when it is pitch dark and I am trying to sleep, i see all sorts of weird flashing colored dots. Its not as crazy as I just made it seem, it is just weird. Whenever I close my eyes in the dark, I dont see blackness anymore. I kinda miss the dark but i mean I dont trip often, and a lot of times I feel like my mind is just making it up.

Anyway, I would definitely go clean from everything for a while. Clean your system really good and just stick to sobriety for a while. Alcohol is probably fine on occasion, just dont go overboard. Weed may just make it worse, I would definitely avoid that for a few months. The visuals should slowly subside over the next few months to a year. It varies for everyone, but I will echo what has already been said: Sobriety is your friend.

--------------------
Psychedelics i want to take: Mushrooms, Salvia (weak), Salvia (strong), Cannabis, LSA, Cactus, LSD, DMT, Bufotenine, 5-meo-DMT, 4-aco-DMT, Bufocin (theoretical as of now),  and a long long time from now, Datura (deliriant).

"LSD is a psychedelic substance which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people that have never taken it."

DEATH METAL \m/

OfflineG_rambo
Strange Hobo

Loc: South Carolina
Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: jjjcmzzt]
    #18477214 - 06/26/13 11:10 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

jjjcmzzt said:
I think I have very mild HPPD. I dont get many noticeable visual distortions in lights, but when it is pitch dark and I am trying to sleep, i see all sorts of weird flashing colored dots. Its not as crazy as I just made it seem, it is just weird. Whenever I close my eyes in the dark, I dont see blackness anymore. I kinda miss the dark but i mean I dont trip often, and a lot of times I feel like my mind is just making it up.

Anyway, I would definitely go clean from everything for a while. Clean your system really good and just stick to sobriety for a while. Alcohol is probably fine on occasion, just dont go overboard. Weed may just make it worse, I would definitely avoid that for a few months. The visuals should slowly subside over the next few months to a year. It varies for everyone, but I will echo what has already been said: Sobriety is your friend.

I'm starting to think that HPPD is bs at least the tracers everybody talks about with theres eyes closed or afters looking at a bright light ect. ect. because i remember being a little kid and closing my eyelids shut and putting pressure on them with my hands and seeing tons of color... I think after people take a hallucinogen they start to recognize things they wouldent have before they took the substance. But do this trick at home boys and girls simpy close your eyes and put pressure on them and give it about 10 seconds and bam! your "tripping balls"

--------------------
Theres a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
Loc: United States
Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: G_rambo]
    #18478754 - 06/27/13 09:44 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

G_rambo said:
Quote:

jjjcmzzt said:

I'm starting to think that HPPD is bs at least the tracers everybody talks about with theres eyes closed or afters looking at a bright light ect. ect. because i remember being a little kid and closing my eyelids shut and putting pressure on them with my hands and seeing tons of color... I think after people take a hallucinogen they start to recognize things they wouldent have before they took the substance. But do this trick at home boys and girls simpy close your eyes and put pressure on them and give it about 10 seconds and bam! your "tripping balls"

I used to do that all the time as a child, and what I experience is nothing like that. Trust me, HPPD is real, you just dont have it. If you had serious HPPD, you would quickly change your attitude. Yea sure, looking into bright lights can cause after-images to stick around for everybody, but thats not the sum of HPPD. Some people that have it bad see walls breathing all the time and see faces coming out of the walls and patterns in their carpets, etc. HPPD is most certainly real, but uncommon.

--------------------
Psychedelics i want to take: Mushrooms, Salvia (weak), Salvia (strong), Cannabis, LSA, Cactus, LSD, DMT, Bufotenine, 5-meo-DMT, 4-aco-DMT, Bufocin (theoretical as of now),  and a long long time from now, Datura (deliriant).

"LSD is a psychedelic substance which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people that have never taken it."

DEATH METAL \m/

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #18478977 - 06/27/13 10:44 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

IRapedABearOnce said:
hi guys, I am a 19 year old male who experimented with lots of drugs. my hands down favorite is psychedelics.

reason I do em is because I like the moments of clarity it gives me after peak, those moments of clarity helped and pulled me through with school in my senior year ( was 22 classes behind ) helped me with the trouble I got my self into with law, and just lot more things that made me better as a person.

anyways, about 5-6 months ago, I got on nbome and lsd rampage, where Id take em literally almost everyday, doubling the dose everytime ( sometimes triple for harder trips). that went on about a month or two before I had to stop my self. but ever since then, I see spectrum tracers almost everywhere, and sometimes I see like pixels in my peripherals, and whenever I look at a bright object like monitor, tv etc, and when look away id see the.. outlines of the object with spectrum colors.

right now I don't do much, I smoke a bowl or two of marijuana every night. last time I tripped was 4 days ago (took an eighth of shrooms. and trip was intense) and it seem like the visuals have gotten worse.

is it just case of bad hppd ? if so, should I quit all drugs ? or can I still smoke weed?  ( still have half ounce of those cubensis :laugh: )

Dude, seriously lay off all drugs for awhile. Either that or call Johns Hopkins research staff....they would probably love to poke you and draw blood and stuff:hypnotic: I simply can't imagine taking the amount of psychs you've said you did.

Please chill for a while.:sunny::peace:M

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineIRapedABearOnce
Stranger

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #18486816 - 06/29/13 03:38 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

thank you all for answering, i will lay off of drugs for while and let you guys know.

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

#18486842 - 06/29/13 03:56 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

will be a while, but best of luck :smile:.

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: jjjcmzzt]
    #18486869 - 06/29/13 04:33 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

jjjcmzzt said:

Have you had your eyes checked lately? Its 99 percent likely its nothing, but you should get them checked.
http://www.cnib.ca/en/your-eyes/eye-conditions/floaters-flashing/Pages/default.aspx

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: my3rdeye]
    #18494959 - 06/30/13 10:57 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I had a month long 25c-nBOMe binge, and it wasn't until my first(heroic) dose of 25i-nBOMe that I had HPPD for about 2 months. I was seeing rainbow tracers after everything and lots of color distortions in dim light. I would be in gym class and look at my arms turn increasingly purple until I had to ask someone if I looked very purple. They'd always say no, your skin tone looks "healthy"(would it have killed them to say it looked good?).

Looked like this:

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: DR. BADNEWS]
    #18495003 - 06/30/13 11:05 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Brother you aren't purple, you're more a cross between blue and red.

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Perma visual tracers !!! [Re: Dawks]
    #18495046 - 06/30/13 11:12 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dawks said:
Brother you aren't purple, you're more a cross between blue and red.

That would be purple.

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate